Retribution Pt. 02

Story Info
Payback's a bitch for Harold.
7.6k words
2.41
29.5k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

*THIS STORY INVOLVES FEMALE INFIDELITY, CUCKOLDING & MALE DOMINATION. THE HATERS & TROLLS WANTED EVEN MORE MALE DOMINATION, SO, HERE YOU GO. A SENSE OF HUMOR COULD BE USEFUL, NOT TO MENTION PRAGMATISM. IF THE SUBJECT MATTER IS NOT YOUR THING...DON'T READ IT!! SEEMS LOGICAL*

*****

Sean didn't come round over the next few days but Tina was speaking to him on the phone every night. Harold was dreading the weekend. Tina had been out shopping with Sharon & bought even more raunchy clothes. On Wednesday, Harold came home & found them examining Tina's purchases.

Sharon didn't hide her disdain for Harold as she said,

"Here he is, the cheating, rat pervert who got caught."

Harold looked peeved & retorted,

"Yeah, whatever, Sharon. I should have known you'd be sticking the knife in."

"Hahaha...did you think you'd be getting a pass from me?"

Sharon shot back with venom.

Harold pointed at her accusingly & snapped,

"Just stay out of my marriage, Sharon."

"It's not me you have to worry about, Harold. I hear Sean is 10 times the man you are...not that you're much of a man. I mean, what woman wants a balding, pencil dick, premature ejaculator? You should take up skiing, because it's all downhill from here,"

Sharon scoffed.

Tina was giggling at her friends tirade.

Harold sheepishly left the room. He couldn't believe Tina hadn't spoken up for him. Sean was looming larger in his mind as a threat. How could he get things back to the way they were? Clearly, his performance in the bedroom wasn't good enough...but how the hell could he compete with Sean? The guy was younger, better looking & generally better on every level. Harold had to get rid of him somehow.

On Friday, Harold was wondering if Sean would turn up. Tina hadn't said anything about it. He didn't have long to wait to find out. At 8pm the doorbell rang & Harold nervously opened the door. He was confronted by the powerful figure of Sean looking down at him. Sean patted Harold's face as he brushed past him without a word.

Harold followed him into the living room & Complained,

"This is my house, Sean. I'd appreciate it if you waited to be invited in."

Sean considered giving Harold a few slaps, but instead said,

"Listen, little fella, Tina told me to treat this house as my own. You can talk to her about it; but if you persist in annoying me, you could end up being severely beaten."

Harold was shocked at the threat. He wanted to say something but Sean was staring at him menacingly. After an uncomfortable silence, Harold sat down, his eyes darting from the floor to Sean. He was starting to develop an inferiority complex. Sean stood in the middle of the room in a pair of jeans & a t shirt. Harold found him imposing & intimidating.

Tina was practically skipping as she came into the room. She embraced Sean & said,

"You don't know how much I missed you, baby."

Sean held her tightly, her big tits squashed against his chest & replied,

"I missed you too, babe. I've been counting the minutes."

Harold watched them kissing & tonguing for nearly 10 minutes, their hands all over each other. His dick jumped in his pants & he licked his lips.

Later, Tina & Sean were cuddling on the sofa. He was watching a film as she gently kissed his neck & face. Her hand massaged his erection through his jeans. Without looking at him she said,

"Harold, can you make some snacks & drinks?"

Harold was flabbergasted as he replied,

"You've gotta be kidding. He's fucking my wife & now I've gotta serve the bastard snacks."

Tina angrily turned to him & fumed,

"How dare you insult Sean. If you want to get back in my good books you had better get in that kitchen...after you apologize to Sean."

Harold didn't move, he was speechless & didn't know what to do. Eventually, he backed down & quietly said,

"I'm sorry, Sean. That was rude of me."

Then, he scurried out of the room & headed to the kitchen.

Harold had to serve drinks & snacks for the rest of the night as he watched Tina fawning over Sean. It seemed as if she couldn't get enough of him. Harold couldn't concentrate on the film. All he could hear was Tina's kisses & whispering. More than once he heard her say,

"I want to fuck you so bad, Sean,"

And

"I need you inside me, baby."

Just after midnight, Sean picked up Tina. She had her arms & legs wrapped around him. Sean walked towards the stairs with Harold following like a little puppy. Tina sucked on his earlobe & gushed,

"Sooo strong, baby...so strong & powerful."

Harold's mind was in turmoil. He wanted to watch them fuck, but he also wanted his wife back. He grimaced as his dick throbbed painfully. When Sean reached the bedroom, he turned around just inside the doorway, looked at Harold coldly, then kicked the door shut.

Harold stared at the door in bewilderment. He was expecting it to open any second. It was just a joke, surely. 2...3, then 5 minutes passed & nothing happened. Then, he put his ear to the door & heard moaning & groaning. He wanted to open the door but Sean's cold look seemed to be a warning. He unzipped his pants & slowly stroked his small dick as he listened.

A few minutes later, he could hear Tina cumming. Harold wished he could see what was happening. When he heard Tina almost screaming,

"Oh God, Sean...yes...oh Sean...SEAN!"

Harold grunted like a pig & came on the door. He got a tissue & cleaned it up in case he was found out. He didn't get to see anything that night.

The following afternoon, Sean & Tina went out together & didn't come back until midday on Sunday. An unshaven Harold greeted her by saying,

"Where have you been, honey? Your phone was switched off. I was worried about you."

Tina was holding Sean's hand as she replied,

"We went to Sean's apartment & then to a club. His place is really small. We had a shower together & ended up fucking in there."

Harold gulped as his dick became erect. Tina saw he was hard & added,

"Sean gets so horny, Harold. He came 4 times in under 3 hours. Then, we went to the club & danced all night. Sean was being cheeky & pulling my skirt up, letting the guys around us see my ass. It was so hot. When we got back to his apartment, all I wanted to do was fuck & suck & fuck until the sun came up."

Harold let out an involuntary moan as his dick throbbed.

Later, Sean brought in a large sports bag from his car. Harold wondered what it contained & went upstairs as Tina & Sean made out in the living room. He looked around the bedroom & found that a drawer contained Sean's clothes. Most of Harold's clothes & toiletries were packed into 2 boxes. He was furious & said aloud,

"What the fuck is this?"

He ran downstairs to confront Tina.

He walked into the living room & found Tina straddling Sean on the sofa. She was pushing her big tits into his face as he licked & sucked them. Harold hesitated, his brain temporarily scrambled. He grabbed his crotch & whimpered in excitement.

Tina cooed,

"Suck my big titties, baby. That's it...you're making my pussy cream."

She was grinding her pussy against Sean's cock through his pants, holding his head & grinding faster & faster. She suddenly threw her head back & groaned loudly as she arched her back & climaxed.

Harold gritted his teeth as he ejaculated in his pants. He came out of his trance & remembered why he was angry. He took a deep breath & said,

"Why are my clothes in boxes, Tina? And why are Sean's things here?"

Tina was still recovering from her orgasm as she turned to him & replied,

"Sean's going to be spending quite a bit of time here. It makes sense for him to keep some of his things here...and when he stays here he's going to be sleeping in my bed...with his huge cock buried deep inside me."

Harold was completely stunned by what she said. He threw his arms out & whined,

"Where am I supposed to sleep?"

Tina stood up & said,

"You can sleep in your office, Harold. Move your things in there asap. There's a sleeping bag in the storeroom. Just don't go in the bedroom while Sean's here unless you have his permission."

Harold looked from Sean to Tina then, said,

"What's going on, Tina? You can't treat me like this, I won't stand for it. I won't be a cuckold...period!"

Sean was almost smiling as he replied,

"Relax, little fella, it's just a little extra marital sex...you know all about that, don't you? I'm not looking for a full time girlfriend, just some harmless, no strings sex."

Harold didn't look convinced. Sean seemed to show him contempt without even trying. An annoyed Harold fumed,

"My name is Harold or Mr Lloyd...what's all this "little fella" rubbish?"

Sean flashed his easy smile & mocked,

"It's in reference to your small dick, little fella."

Harold's face burned with embarrassment as Sean & Tina smirked at his wet crotch. He stormed upstairs, humiliated.

Later that night, Harold lay awake in the sleeping bag. It was impossible to sleep with the noises coming from the bedroom. He could hear the loud moaning & groaning, the bed thumping against the wall & Tina screaming & crying out every time she came, which was well into double figures by now. Harold couldn't take it anymore. He'd already jerked off once & was rock hard again. He got up & spat,

"How the hell am I supposed to sleep through this?"

Then, he walked to the bedroom & banged on the door.

Harold heard Sean's voice boom,

"What the fuck is that?"

Harold stepped back, suddenly nervous. The door opened abruptly & Sean's naked body filled the doorway. Harold stared in wide eyed awe at Sean's powerful body. He was covered in a sheen of sweat, his veins pulsed & his muscles bulged. Harold's eyes lowered to his defined sixpack, then, to his huge erect cock. Harold's gaze fixated on the incredible sight.

Sean nodded towards Harold's tented boxers & sneered,

"What do you want, little fella?"

Harold's mind went blank. Sean's powerful body & physical presence were overwhelming. Eventually, he stammered,

"W-What?...God...errr...can I watch, please, Sean?"

Sean looked down at Harold for several moments in silence.

Tina's voice was suddenly heard saying,

"What's going on, Sean? Come back to bed. We've got some hard fucking to do, baby. There's plenty of hours til daylight."

"Just a sec, babe,"

Replied Sean as he turned back to Harold & blankly said,

"Not tonight, little fella. Now, be a good cuck & clear off...goodnight."

The door slammed in Harold's face & he dejectedly went back to his office.

Things didn't get any better for Harold over the next week. Sean came round every day except Monday. More & more of his things were turning up & some of the neighbors had noticed the big, handsome guy staying every night.

Tina was totally smitten with Sean. She couldn't believe he wanted her as much as she wanted him...and they really loved to fuck each other, they just couldn't get enough. Tina began to wonder what life would be like having Sean in her bed permanently. Originally, the plan had been to teach Harold a lesson, but now the thought of life without Sean was depressing.

Harold hadn't been allowed to watch them fuck. Instead, he jerked off every night in his office to the sounds in the bedroom. Sean had begun to dominate & humiliate him more & more. Harold was being completely emasculated by him. Tina also seemed to enjoy humiliating Harold, mocking his small dick.

Harold could only bide his time. He figured that Sean was a player & would soon move onto his next conquest. He told himself,

"Sean may have the superior body but I have the superior brain. My superior intellect will defeat that bastard."

Unfortunately, Harold failed to understand Sean's intent. He had believed Sean's line about not wanting a girlfriend.

On Sunday evening, Sean was out & Harold tried slipping his hand up Tina's tiny skirt. She pushed his hand away & said,

"Stop it, Harold, you know your dick's too small to be of any use. Anyway, Sean will be here soon & I'm saving my pussy for his beautiful cock."

Harold stood up & raged,

"What? Your my wife...fuck Sean!"

Tina angrily snapped,

"Fuck Sean? Don't worry, I will, Harold. I'll have to tell him what you said as you're feeling so brave."

Harold quickly backed down & pleaded,

"No, please don't do that, babe. I didn't mean it, I was just venting. I'm sorry."

Tina looked at him sympathetically. She couldn't believe how weak & spineless he had become.

Sean arrived just after 8pm. He & Tina were talking in the kitchen while Harold sat in his armchair hoping he'd be allowed to watch them fuck. Tina came back in & handed Harold a glass of scotch as she said,

"Drink up, Harold, you might be allowed into the bedroom tonight."

Harold immediately perked up, unaware of the powder that had been mixed into his drink.

25 minutes later, they were all in the bedroom. Harold excitedly waited for things to get started when Tina said,

"Ok, Harold, we're going to have to tie you up if you want to stay."

Harold was about to refuse, then, he looked at Tina in her ridiculously short skirt & tank top. Her legs looked incredible in her high heels. He couldn't miss this. Being tied up was no big deal. He agreed.

Sean had been quietly watching. He now set about tying up Harold. His wrists were tied behind his back as were his ankles. Then his wrists were tied to his ankles & Sean had him kneel on a cushion.

Tina pulled off her tank top & her big tits were freed, wobbling like jelly. She sat on the bed & said,

"Sean has a theory that maybe you're gay or bisexual, Harold."

"No fucking way! I like women,"

Harold almost shrieked. Tina nodded as she bent down & undid his pants, lowering them to his knees along with his boxers. His dick was already hard. She quipped,

"I can't believe how small your dick looks to me now."

Sean was getting undressed as Tina watched him. Her finger tracing her slit through her thong. Harold saw how wet she was. He was trying to look away from Sean but his eyes were drawn to him like a magnet. Sean stood in just his skin tight, white boxers. His cock bulging out, its shape clearly visible. He stepped right up to Harold & looked down at him.

Harold leaned back to avoid contact. He looked up & gasped. Sean's body looked so hard & powerful. Tina suddenly appeared behind Sean & began kissing his neck & shoulders as her hands caressed his arms.

Harold's back began to hurt from leaning back. He straightened up & his face pressed against Sean's crotch. He inhaled the masculine aroma & looked up to see them both watching him. His own dick felt like granite. When he saw Sean's cock grow & harden, he whimpered. Tina pushed Sean forward & his crotch smothered his face.

Harold pulled back & pleaded,

"No, please...I...OWW!"

He was silenced by a powerful slap from Sean. Harold tried to speak again but 3 more slaps dazed him. Tina's voice barked,

"Do it, Harold!"

Any pride he had left disappeared & he rubbed his face on Sean's swelling cock, licking it through his boxers.

Harold's brain went into meltdown. He had been destroyed by a superior man. He accepted the situation & submitted to this younger, better, more virile & more powerful Adonis. Tina had a wicked look of excitement on her face as she lowered Sean's boxers. His massive cock sprang up & bounced against Harold's face. Harold trembled as he stared in total & utter awe at the monster cock.

Tina wanted to see him suck it. She & Sean had turned Harold into a helpless puppy. She gripped Sean's thick cock & smacked it against Harold's face again & again. It was so heavy it made loud thuds. Harold moaned, his mouth opened & Tina pushed the huge cock into his mouth. He froze in shock & fear. Sean slapped him even harder & Harold sucked as hard as he could on it.

Even Sean found the situation surreal. Harold had been so easily defeated. Maybe this was always his fate. From now on Harold would serve as butler & for amusement. Sean suddenly groaned as he felt Tina's tongue worming into his ass & her hand rolling his balls. He reached back & spread his cheeks for her. She tilted her head & buried her tongue further into his asshole.

As Harold sucked the giant cock, he was looking up at Sean's face as it strained in pleasure. He knew now that Sean could take Tina if he wanted & there was nothing he could do about it. They had grown a lot closer this past week. Harold hadn't wanted to admit it, but he couldn't deny it now. He saw Tina licking Sean's ass & thought it appropriate they worship him. In the absence of any proof of God, Sean was the closest thing Harold had ever seen to one.

When Harold felt the huge mushroom head sliding down his throat he thrust his hips forward & ejaculated over Tina's thighs. Tina shrieked,

"Watch it, you little pervert."

She scooped up the watery liquid on 2 fingers & flung it at Harold's face. His dick was still hard as Tina & Sean both laughed.

Sean felt like a king as Mr & Mrs Lloyd serviced him, on their knees licking his ass & sucking his cock. He didn't think he could hold out much longer. Tina's tongue was really snaking into his ass deep. She took a breath & gushed,

"You taste so good, baby. Your ass is delicious."

Harold felt Sean's swollen cockhead move down his throat. His eyes watered but he didn't choke. Then, it slid out & swelled & throbbed, leaking a constant flow of precum. Harold couldn't believe how much precum he was swallowing.

Sean suddenly growled,

"Take it, you fucking faggot!"

His cock bucked & erupted in Harold's mouth. Rope after rope of cum spewed out as Harold struggled to swallow it all. He coughed & spluttered as cum spilled down his chin. Sean pulled his cock back & jerked his shaft, pumping more ropes over Harold's face. Tina pulled & squeezed his throbbing nuts, coaxing out even more spunk.

Sean looked down at Harold, his face plastered in spunk. He lifted his foot onto Harold's chest & roughly pushed him onto the floor on his side. Tina quickly moved around Sean & started licking his semi erect, cum covered cock.

The rest of the night was an erotic cum fest. Harold remained tied up as he watched Tina ride Sean's huge cock. She pumped & rolled her hips as she impaled herself on his 9 inch cock. She had 4 orgasms, then turned around & bounced on his cock as she leaned back, her hands resting on Sean's chest.

Harold suddenly noticed that Tina had shaven her pussy bald. This was the hottest thing he'd seen yet. Tina's sweat covered body going wild on Sean. She was cumming every 5 or 6 minutes, a look of pure ecstasy on her face as she moaned & cried out. The sight of her shaven pussy swallowing Sean's cock to the hilt had Harold ejaculating again as he whimpered & squealed on the floor.

Sean lasted another 20 minutes before he exploded inside her. His big balls tightened & rose as he pumped hot cum into her pussy.

After a couple of minutes, Tina got up & walked over to Harold's prone body. She cupped her pussy to keep the cum from escaping. She looked down at him & said,

"Ok, Harold...get ready to eat some more of Sean's potent spunk. I want you to clean me out good & get every drop."

Harold struggled & rolled around as he pleaded,

"Oh Gosh no...please, Tina...don't do it...please."

"Quit grumbling, Harold. This is your job, cleaning me out for Sean. You should feel honored to be licking up Sean's beautiful seed,"

Tina shot back, irritated.

Harold was adamant, though & added,

"Please, there's no need f..."

"JUST FUCKING DO IT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Sean roared with menace, cutting him off. Harold went quiet.

Tina held Harold's head as she squatted on his face. She pinched his nose & grinded her pussy against his mouth. Harold saw the thick cum around her lips & could still smell the powerful aroma. He kept his mouth closed but he couldn't breathe. With Tina cutting off the air to his nostrils, he had to open his mouth. Thick globs of spunk spilled over his tongue in a continuous slurry. Harold had no choice but to swallow it as he gulped in oxygen.

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers