Retribution Symphony

Story Info
A symphony of erotic sensations is used as punishment.
2.2k words
4.14
37.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Precious...There is always a penalty for that kind of misbehaviour. You really have brought this on yourself. There's no point in pleading...You knew something like this would happen afterwards. Sometimes I think you're naughty quite deliberately; you never seem to learn. But punishment must fit the crime; it's for your own good and this time the full score will be played out across your body.

Allegro moderato -- I will bend you over a table and lift your skirt, then I'll slide your knickers over your buttocks and down your thighs, lightly brushing your skin with my fingers. You will shiver in anticipation at what is happening to you. The wispy garment will then be removed completely so I can test its erotic aroma with my nose for your level of arousal. Your arms will be drawn forward and I will make you hold the opposite edge of the table while I tie your wrists to the table legs. I will now blindfold you so you can concentrate on the tactile sensations stimulating your body. After this, I will splay your legs and secure each ankle to the appropriate table leg at the opposite end. I want full unhindered access to your most intimate regions. I want to see that beautiful ass so I can examine your tiny private back hole and cherish the delicate folds of your exquisite little shaven pussy. I want to open you up with my thumbs and catch the intoxicating scent of your sex as I run a finger along your enticing moist little crack. I want to see your pucker pulsate as I tease your clit and I want to draw out the juice in strings from your cunt and catch them on my tongue. If the mood takes me I shall then gently circle my finger around your prohibited place, caressing, tickling to probe its tight restrictive nature. I just love the way the annular wrinkle seems to have a mind of its own.

I will insert a number of objects into you and ask you to guess what they are... If you guess wrong, you will be smacked for being ignorant. If you guess right, you will be slapped for being a know-all. Catch 22. The objects will increase in girth as we progress. And from time to time, I may push ice-cubes into your orifices, just to make sure you are paying attention.

Adagio Silencio Lacrimentoso - I will now gag you to muffle the screams of pain, maybe pleasure – whatever, I don't care. It is now time for the increasingly heavy chastisement to begin. This will be played across your ass and thighs with my hand or a hair brush or a flogger. It will be gentle at first, but will build like Bolero, depending on how effective the spanking is in producing a trickle of moisture from your enticing folds. I can judge that by how wet your vaginal lips become, so after each smack I will need to draw my fingers slowly up your slit, catching the liquid for me to smell and taste. And I will certainly have to penetrate your pussy with one, two or maybe four digits and massage your G spot regularly, just to confirm.

The other way to check your arousal is by tasting you directly and applying oral stimulation to your vulva and clit. For this the hood must be stretched and pulled back to allow access to the full bud. Various tongue teases are effect – stirring, sucking, flicking and stoking, amongst them. This needs to be prolonged; the effect will be electric and you will drip with desire. You may simultaneously need your vagina fully penetrated with a suitable toy to bring about the first of the orgasm. This will be done very slowly initially to prolong the anticipation. Stimulation will simultaneously be applied around your clit, to your sex hole and perhaps around your pucker.

I will also use your electric toothbrush to stimulate your clit as I test more toys in your body. I want to see your pussy clench and work them as I fuck you with them. At some point I will need to introduce anal beads too, so as to force your vagina into a tighter clasp. Scooping up some of your vaginal discharge, I will drizzle it onto your tiny brown pucker and gently massage your anus as I work the beads around and into your rectum. They will remain in you until your final orgasm. They are long and I shall relish gradually pushing them deeper and deeper into your tract, until only the end-ring is visible, sticking obscenely from your most private place – the ultimate humiliation and token of your helpless situation. Tears will trickle down your cheeks – pain, sorrow and joy, played out in close harmony.

No doubt by this point you will be moaning constantly through your gag and I will increase the tempo and scope of what I do to you, until I find the right melody and rhythm to make you resonate and burst into a concerto of orgasmic convulsions.

The movement may need to be repeated several times, depending on how effective I think the punishments have been.

Intermezzo Rubato - Just attending to the centre section of the body is unlikely to be a sufficient. Additional measures will undoubtedly be needed. I will release you, but only momentarily to strip the rest of your clothes off, before restraining you again. With you now being completely naked and exposed I can inspect your body in its entirety and explore it with my hands and mouth before deciding on which area to apply additional sensations. This will most likely include your breasts and nipples, which will need to receive special treatment. Like your clit, they need to be squeezed, pulled and sucked to get them to the right size. Pegs or clamps can then be applied if necessary. You also need to be stroked, kissed and licked on the back of your neck and down your shoulders, before attention is once more applied between your legs and to your constrained nipples.

By now, your pussy should be running like a meadow spring. And you should be in a state to receive more penetrative stimulation. But first I need to remove the gag so you can kiss me as I feel your tits and tweak your clamps. I will then reveal my big hard cock and you will take the head in your mouth. You will have to play your tongue over it until it is rock-hard, paying special attention to collecting the pre-cum from the tip. I will thrust it deep into your throat, bring those tears flooding back. The familiar taste of my bodily fluids coupled with my male presence intimately thrust against your face, will arouse your primeval passions. My musky scent-laden pubes, through which you now have to breathe, tickle your nose. I withdraw a little allowing you to catch some air and let you play your tongue deftly across the bulbous monster that will soon violate your feminine sanctum.

Scherzo Affetuoso - When my member is truly stiff I shall return to your intimate area and apply this inflexible tool to its wetness. I shall slowly move it up and down, so that you feel its rigidity on your pussy lips and clit and so realise the extent of my excitement. Depending on your reaction – how slick you become - I might need to spank your butt some more, while still rubbing along your moist little crack. Then once again I will need to taste you and discover - close up - how delicious and sticky you have become. I will need to part and hold open your cunt lips like the wings of a butterfly to study and appreciate your inner pink softness. Then I will push my tongue into this heavenly place, draw out more juices and spread your wetness from your thighs to your buttocks. The evaporation will be cooling and make the room reek of your arousal. You will feel the unfamiliar cold dampness all across your private area and know it has all emanated from your shameless pussy and your uncontrollable desires. You will imagine the lewdness of the scene – naked and prone, buttocks skyward, legs splayed, liquid-glistening anus exhibiting its violating ring-pull and your cunt folded open offering themselves for violation and penetration. They are oozing with juice, fully exposed and vulnerable; it reveals your true wanton nature.

Once again I will collect some of your self-generated libation, baste it onto your tiny brown pucker and gently massage the anal beads around as I rub the ruby-red head of my stiffness against your cunt entrance. I will bathe the tip of my cock in your delectable juices before I open your vulva with my thumbs and bury the rampant bulb into your tiny, inviting little fuck-hole. I want you to feel the girth as it stretches you and the shaft sinks past your virginal ring where the head will fit snugly into your outer recesses, just on your G spot. At the same time I will apply pressure to your now-lubricated and violated anus with one thumb, while massaging your clit with the other. I will play my minuet on G spot by just shifting slightly in a rhythmical fucking motion until I feel your passage relax.

Scherzo Appassionato - I will hold still for a while, letting you accustom to my presence, to the penile violation of your body and then, without warning I will thrust deep into you as far as my long rampant shaft will penetrate. Holding there, now occupying your inner sanctum, I want both of us to feel all the pleasures of your tightness, the stiffness of my cock and of your cervix lapping at its dribbling tip. The sweet heady scent of your sex will waft up and I shall inhale, savouring the beautiful thrilling odour that makes me ever more excited and much stiffer.

My thumb will slowly sink into your most private place along-side the beads and my cock will thrust with a passionate cadence back and forth in your constricting wet tunnel until you build towards another sensational orgasm.

Rondo Stretto - To make you cum hard, I shall stretch your clit and slide a weighted clip onto its base. As I fuck you this will pull, rub, stroke, manipulate your slick little bud till you burst into mind-blowing ecstasy. At this point, I will quickly remove the clamping on your nipples before ripping the beads out through your anal sphincter. The flow of blood rushing back into your abused nubs will be exquisitely painful, driving the whole-body orgasm you are suffering to yet another level. The sensation in your arse will also be incredible, shooting fingers and waves of pleasure though your abdomen until they meet and embrace your entire body, making the fine hairs along your spine stand up.

At this point I will probably have no alternative but to stiffen and squirt into your heavenly depths, my passion from witnessing your throws of ecstasy having become too much. You will feel the splash of spunk hitting, copiously coating the walls of your vagina as it is ejaculated from my very hard throbbing cock. Thick ropes of cum will spurt out and lash your inner depths filling you to overflowing. This will increase the strength of your orgasm even further and take it to its ultimate intensity. You will thrash and scream but the stimulation will be relentless. You will lose all control. Your body will convulse, jerk; your cunt squeeze; pulsate. Your back will arch, you will buck like a bronco, but I will hold your hips to remain buried in your constricting passage. You suddenly squirt your own luscious cum-juice in copious amounts onto my balls and down my legs. It goes on and on; relentless; unstoppable. Gush after gush of tacky solution. You push back onto me greedy for more shaft to occupy your sex.

You will lose all sense of time as your brain concentrates only on your body's overwhelming sensory input. I will keep thrusting into you until you weaken, collapse and fall silent. You will then have been truly fucked. I will feel our mixed fluids drip from my scrotum and after a while I will withdraw my fingers and cock from your orifices.

Sonata Patetico Tenerezza - Still held in place, your open, abused inflamed pussy will be framed with a halo of foam and from its rosy centre will ooze tacky, ivory fluid which will gradually run down your protruding clit and drip to the floor forming a tell-tale little puddle of semen laced with rivulets of rich white sperm. Around it will be your own cum – a pool not a puddle. It will fill the room with your essence, your sexy aroma. I wish it were always there to remind me what a hot little minx you are.

However, your ordeal will not be over. You must suck my cock clean as I caress your hair and shoulders. Eventually I will free you from your bonds take you to the bed and draw you close, holding you in a loving embrace. Our mouths will search for each other. Tongues will touch and my cock will begin to stir again...