Return Flight

Story Info
A Femdom awakening takes off.
2.5k words
4.41
38.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rode together quietly. Subdued. But the sexuality... the tension.... was heavy upon them. He couldn't keep his eyes from drinking her in ... She looked to him ... wonderful! Severe in her suit, but bright and mischievous in her eyes. And he knew the simmering power of her sexuality.

Hernewsexuality. So nascent and feral and breathtaking. Just moments before, in their coffee shop rendezvous, she whispered her need and craving to treat him as her abject submissive ... her slave. In a few short months she had gone from a great lover to a sultry and powerful dominatrix. And he wondered if he had encouraged her too much - but he also knew it was too late to turn back. She would do with him all she desired. And he was frightened that he wanted just that - her darkest and most perverse desires.

As they approached the airport she was quiet. Pensive. Thinking. Brooding. He worried he had offended her. Then, suddenly she veered into the parking garage. Strange, he thought. She was supposed to be just dropping him at his flight. Tires squealing she assaulted the ramp ferociously and accelerated to end of an empty row.

Slamming the vehicle into park she was on him like a ravenous wolf. Knotting her fingers and bunching his shirt she slammed her mouth on his, alternately sucking his breath and biting his tongue and lips in the fashion she favored. And quickly she was on top of him, his genitals in her tight grip. Squeezing, Twisting. He was gasping in pain from sudden assault.

"My, my ... What's this?" she purred, finding his excitement. "Does my slave think he's going to leave happy and content?" Her wicked smile and stern eyes left him without speech. She pulled his belt from his trousers and fastened it around his neck. "I have other ideas ..." she purred, gripping his cock –hercock! – until he cried out.

"Out!" she commanded.

"But mistress ... the terminal is far from here."

She slapped him. Hard. It felt a jolt of electricity in her loins, both from the sound of the impact and the look of fear in his eyes. She loved him desperately ... and loved even more to see him suffer for her.

He rapidly complied, and she motioned him to her door. "Kneel, my slave, my love. I need this ... sooo very badly." How imperious she looked; the severe suit; her hair pulled tight. He fell to his knees before her, her legs spreading wide before him; awaiting his submission to her.

But she had very different plans than those which he assumed. Just has he leaned into look to her pleasure, she pushed him away and roughly unzipped him. He looked nervously around him as he wondered if they would be seen.

"No baby, that's not what I need now." she murmured. She tugged his belt around his throat. He winced as he felt it tighten. "Mmmmm...... better ..." she cooed. "That look ... that fear ... that submission .Thatis what i need so desperately."

"Aiiiiiieeeee," he gasped, as she twisted his nipples.

She sighed, in bliss. The electric shocks in her genitals were bringing her to the place she loved. That place where she could dominate her slave with no inhibitions whatsoever. She loved him completely; all the more so for his acceptance of her new, dark desires. But her need was so primal she needed to see his pain...his humiliation... his submission to her cruelest needs.

She roughly pulled down his fly and dug her nails into his erection. "This is mine." she growled, her voice now guttural and menacing. She thought she might cum from the look of pain on his face; the helplessness. It was so intoxicating. She loved the manipulation of his mind and sexuality even more than his body. But... she needed to make him suffer. It would be too long until she could do so again.

"I need you to suffer, darling" she whispered. "These heels give me stature over you. Other men think they make me look sexy. But you know what else they give me?" She spoke so matter-of-factly. "Power!" she grinned. "They make your cock stiff for me. And then ... I control you completely, don't I? You want that don't you, slave?" He was near dizzy with fear and desire. He knew her well. Once she had this passion on her, it would be powerful. But would he make his flight? How quickly he had forgotten his exposure!

"These powerful heels... it's like a drug addiction isn't it?" she cooed, cupping his chin. "Show them your love, darling" as she raised one stiletto to his lips. The other was digging into his thigh. He kissed the tip, and met her eyes as he extended his tongue to slide over the shiny black patent leather.

"That is sooooo fucking hot! I'm getting so very wet, my slave. Soon I'll be putting that new vibrator to rough use. " Her fingers fumbled in her purse as she searched. He stole a glance at her hiked up skirt and bare pussy. She jerked his leash hard. "Ah, ah - concentrate my sweet slave. Show my heels your love. They'll show you theirs soon."

He shivered. That made her smile anew. He knew very well, her heels 'love' would be a test. "That's it, now suck the heel, darling. Suck it like a cock. For me. You'll suck a cock for me, won't you slave?" Her pulse was quickening. She loved the look on his face when she took him over the edge, past the consensual pleasure, into real submission. "Of course, you will dearest - a slave serves his mistress' every wish."

He shivered. Dare he look at his watch? Besides, his need to submit compelled him to want to obey her, no matter how difficult. She pushed his head down and had him worship her heel on the pavement outside the car. This time, it wasshehe looked around to see if they might be seen. However, her ambition was just the opposite. She wanted her slave to hear approaching footsteps or engine sounds, just to enjoy the mind-fuck! Drat! Too bad she hadn't planned this with a collaborator. But, the spontaneity was intoxicating. Her sweet lover, on his knees worshiping her heels in a car park. It was almost out of an Internet story!

But she needed so much more. He was leaving shortly for too long. She needed sustenance. She hungered like a predator for its prey. She lifted his eyes to her. She had found the vibrator and was now leaning back in her seat. "I'm sorry darling ... I love your mouth serving me ... But I need your eyes more. Those eyes ... bright with pain... fear. Put your cock on the door sill. Now, slave!!"

He knew what was coming and dreaded it. But he was powerless to object. Could that be? How had he fallen into complete submission to her so quickly? Or was it just the new found power of her dominance. He could see she was now at that place where her domme persona had taken over.

He obeyed and made himself vulnerable to her. "Aaaaaaaiiiii!!" He tried to suppress the noise as her heel dug until his aroused cock. Then, her target shifting, he began to pant as she began to work on his balls. Grimacing, he could hardly see her working the vibe up and down her clit, head thrown back. Lost in her domme bliss; staring at his suffering with steely squinted eyes as her orgasm approached...

Time stood still. Those last moments ticked by like minutes or hours. They were moments to remember. His poor cock and balls were sure to be cut and abraded as she lost all control and savaged him. The pain was incredible. But, equally, so was the arousal. He felt so deeply taken as her possession in those moments when she held back nothing and used him, as much her property as the vibrator.

She came. Exquisitely. It seemed to last forever. She couldn't believe the intensity she was achieving as a domme. It was ... perfect. But, she needed more. She needed to make her slave go beyond play. She needed to fuck his mind and bend him to ever more into submission for those long weeks and months apart ahead. She needed to leave him shocked by his submission.

"Slave, take your shirt off and lie before me on the pavement."

Gawd! He was in a suit! And what if they were seen! But he knew not to delay or object. He submitted and stretched before her on the cold, rough cement.

Inwardly, she glowed. Both at his submission and her wicked plans. Standing over him so he could see her naked pussy, she smiled down at him, still flushed with her orgasm. "That's it, slave, look at that pussy. It controls you. My pussy owns you."

She tested her weight on him. He shuddered and grimaced; she nearly swooned at his reaction. But she wasn't going to let this moment slip away. Standing full on him, steadying herself on the door, she marveled at the look of pain and the guttural sounds he made, as she tested her heels in various tender places. She almost came again. The look of her long legs and heels; his reaction as she deliberately dug into his tender skin; she shivered with delight. She always loved to leave her marks on him, and imagined him tenderly touching his wounds for weeks. She was so glad she had the square heels as she created delicious long scratches on his sides.

The suffering – God it was beautiful to behold. She had to take it further. Take him further. To put him on that airplane totally and completely crushed and humiliated. Her slave with a long ride ahead – sexually unrelieved - to ponder their new lovestyle and where it might lead.

"Slave? Those stories you sent me. They all had something we haven't tried. Each of those Slaves were made to submit to their mistresses bathroom needs."

He froze. It was like a window had been shattered by a bullet. Her toes curled at the shocked look in his eyes. "Don't look so surprised, darling," she said, as she dug her heel into his cock. "You know you've awakened these hungers in me. And you WILL have to satisfy them, no matter how you feel about them." He cried out as she dug her heel into is nipple. "Ahhh... you serve my pleasure so well already." she cooed.

She had been shocked the first time she had heard of such a thing. But she had previously been intensely aroused by making her slave lick his own cum from her pussy. Shockingly, so. This new kind of service... well it made sparks fly up and down her pussy to even imagine it. So she googled and read and absorbed. It seemed that when a man was 'baptized' by a woman, he was so affected by the depth of his own submission, his psyche would make the 'play' of subservience real and genuine. Just recalling it gave her a shiver!

She was almost overwhelmed on the spot. She stepped forward and hiked up her skirt as she squatted over his face. She was so ready for this. She couldn't believe it! She had such a powerful need to humiliate and degrade this man she loved so that he would always think of her as his mistress.

But ... damn! She wanted to go ahead so bad. The look on his face was priceless. But, she couldn't just yet. The mind fuck was too delicious. She needed to take her time and savour such a deflowering. Once this moment passed, he really would always be her submissive; herslave. It needed ... ceremony! She needed to restrain him and tell him all her dark thoughts on what he was becoming. To have him in an inescapable position when she took into this abyss... savaging his balls to force his mouth wide and open as she poured her piss into it. God! She could practically come from the fantasy!

But now, she really did need to piss! Stepping forward, she croaked, "On your knees, slave. I'll mark you that way soon. Keep that image in your mind until then. But, for now, you will lick my ass as I go."

As she felt his tongue sliding in her crack, she let go a long stream of piss onto the pavement. God - it was heaven. She could feel him shaking at the wickedness she was showing him and his fear of that future.

She finished and marveled how satisfying and pleasant it had felt. She gave a long sigh as she sat back on the door ledge and spread her legs. "Now, slave, you must clean me." She shivered at her wickedness and his hesitation. She gently cupped his head and looked deep into his eyes and said, "Obey your mistress, slave." Still, he was so hesitant that she knotted her fingers in his hair and dragged his head down by the belt around his throat until his face was on her pussy. Grinding herself onto his face, she felt herself on the edge almost immediately.

It was incredible. So soon again! "OOOOHHHHH GODDDD!" She spasm'd into several orgasms within seconds. She was gasping when she finally pulled his head up to drink in his shocked eyes. Almost near to tears. She reached back and slapped him hard. "Never hesitate to obey me! Especially in that way!" And then she squealed with glee and pulled his head onto her belly. His shock turned to grin and he clutched her midriff tightly as she stroked his hair and told him how very much she loved him. It was a moment to savor!

She looked down at themselves. She could hardly believe what had happened in a few short minutes. Despite years of a vanilla, satisfying sexuality together, the Rubicon had been crossed. And she was in heaven. He, too. He beamed up at her as she stroked him like the pet he had become in those moments. She looked down and saw spots splashed on her shoes and stockings. She contemplated him cleaning more ... But she was beyond using him more - she sooo cherished what had just happened. She'd leave them to remind her throughout the rest of the day how he had served her.

It was such a short trip back to the terminal from parking. Just moments, rather than minutes. Hands held. Grins. She wanted to kiss him desperately, but she also wanted him to savor how he had just been so used by her. She smiled, stroked his cheek, squeezed his still- so- hard cock, and whispered, "Come back soon, my slave, my love. That was just a 'taste' of things to come." And with a wicked wink, and grins, they parted company, she savoring his frustrations and thoughts during his long trip home. And even better, his anticipation over what he would face when next they met.