Return from Bikapur

Story Info
Kira's adventures, chapter 6.
3.2k words
4
18.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Cindy Biggs, the archaeologist who had studied the swan statue discovered in prince Kyrhan's palace was back in front of him.

- Mrs Biggs, I must apologize for my rude behavior when you presented us the results of your investigations. I was horrified to discover that my ancestors had such horrible mores.

- It was the custom at that time. No use to fret about it four centuries later! That is just History.

- Maybe but I had been presented when I was a child a much idealized view quite far from what you told us. Would you agree to start again your presentation?

- No problem, and at any time. I have my text and photographs on my laptop. Will your niece and your French friend attend too?

- No, they are back to France. Only my wife Kira and myself will listen to you. Kira will fly to France in a week. So if you could come to the palace in the next days, it would be perfect! The Princess will be pleased if you agreed to stay in our apartments for a few days. We have now several vacant rooms for guests, as you know.

- Thank you, Prince, it will be a pleasure.

Cindy noted that presenting apologies to a woman of lower status such as herself was no mean fact in a country where men were extremely proud. That convinced her to agree although she had sworn she would never go to the palace again. Three days later, Cindy was presenting again her results. This time, Kyrhan did not interrupt her. His eyes were continuously centered on Kira while she was leaning her head on his shoulder. Cindy felt they were deeply in love together. That was sufficient to antagonize her against them. Her own marriage had not lasted three years while Kyrhan's was now five years old and she had seen herself how deep their love was.

- A few last informations about the swan. It has been modified several times. Perhaps you have noticed what looks like a door in the back.

- Yes, I wondered about its use.

- Winters are occasionally cold on the first slopes of the Himalaya. There is a built in stove that keeps the swan warm even if temperature drops under freezing. Not enough to burn or even get uncomfortable but just enough to get warm during a winter night, at least enough to keep the culprit alive during the night.

- So the swan had been used initially for executions in public view!

- Most certainly. . .

Cindy remained a few days at the palace. Kira saluted her before her departure to France. Cindy had found a few good reasons to remain alone with Kyrhan.

After dinner, the first night, she announced that she would shower before going to bed. In reality, she hid herself in a small cabinet in the Prince's bathroom that was never locked. She waited patiently until, at last, Kyrhan entered to shower, too. Cindy wanted to watch him. She had developed a fascination for him since their first meeting, several months before. He was much older than herself but he was still a very handsome and well built man with bulging muscles on his torso, legs, thighs and arms, not a culturist but a man who exercised daily. To watch his muscles work while he soaped, then rinsed himself was a huge turn on for the sex starved woman.

But what most interested Cindy was, for sure, his magnificent cock. In her limited experience, she had never seen a cock as long, as thick, as beautiful in one word as what Kyrhan sported between his legs. It was for the time being quite flaccid but in her mind, she imagined it fully aroused, even more magnificent. Her pussy convulsed madly, although she had not even touched herself. She imagined herself sitting on the bathroom sink, waiting for his pleasure with wide open legs and thighs, her cunt oozing with love juices in anticipation, ready to be stretched wide when he rammed his cock into her.

Since she had arrived in India, after she had obtained her degree, Cindy had lusted after Indian men. She had always been convinced that true Indian men had gigantic cocks with tremendous stamina that could keep them hard for hours. Her previous experiences had not discouraged her and she had been right : Prince Kyrhan was exactly the man of her dreams. She brushed her lips with her tongue. She wanted him now, in her mouth, her cunt and her ass. She really needed him. She already imagined him pushing his ramrod in her mouth, stretching it to impossible limits, then opening her cunt wide enough to receive his fist with just a scream of ecstasy, of pure lust before he filled her back passage with his glorious meat. In her frenzy, she did not anticipate any problems with herself being unable to receive him in any of her holes.

Cindy must have several mental disorders as on one side she saw Indian men as the paragon of male men while she considered blonde European women, especially women of English origin such as herself as the most beautiful women on Earth. She was totally sure that if she stepped out from the cabinet, Kyrhan would immediately get enthralled by her beauty and she would instantly take the place of Kira, a mere Indian woman with darker complexion, a lower quality woman in her view.

Kyrhan was now pulling back his prepuce just to clean it. Cindy clenched her teeth to prevent herself from screaming in delight. In her mad mind, he was offering his cock to her eager eyes to prepare their imminent mating. He was the God of sex about to meet herself, the goddess of love, Venus. Her hands slid down of their own will to the hem of her long skirts then up to her panties which were already dripping. Her hands passed the elastic band. With her left hand, she pushed two fingers inside her while her right index targeted her clit and massaged it feverishly.

Cindy had now lost any contacts with reality. She did not try any more to conceal her presence there. Fortunately, the noise of the shower prevented Kyrhan to hear anything. She felt her climax build up deep in her belly. She kept her eyes fixed on him while waves after waves swept through her body and mind. Her orgasm was breathtaking. Her cunt was dripping and soaking her hand profusely. She leaned against the wall with her fingers deeply embedded in her clamped pussy. She had closed her eyes. When she opened them, Kyrhan had vacated the bathroom and belly dance music could be heard through his bedroom door. He must be watching a DVD of Kira dancing at some belly dancing event in Cairo or Beyrouth. Cindy felt angry : the prince has not been overcome by her sex appeal as she had expected and he still had this old trollop in his mind. She would have to fight harder to become the new princess of this palace.

During the dinner of the next day, Cindy became even more frustrated when Kyrhan enquired quite politely about the advancement of her additional studies on the swan. She decided to stab the stubborn prince Kyrhan by offering herself to him. As he used to take his shower between ten and eleven PM every evening, Cindy decided to wait for him in the bathroom in the position she had imagined.

When Kyrhan entered the bathroom, he froze as soon as he switched on the light. Cindy was perched on the sink. She was wearing a black satin bath-robe with gold embroidery that suited perfectly her blonde hair. The robe was wide open to display her half melon breasts with already stiff nipples, her flat tummy with a navel adorned with a diamond piercing, her long legs glittering with gold spray. One of her hands rested quietly on her mound with a finger nibbling her clit to draw Kyrhan's attention toward her overtly displayed cunt. Cindy was very proud of her thick blond bush she trimmed regularly to a heart shape. Her occasional lovers always praised it. She had kept her black patent stilettos. This evening, Cindy was dressed to kill.

Kyrhan was no man to abandon the field to a woman who offered herself so completely to him. He did not comment on her presence nor on the clothes that she was wearing. Cindy was really a pretty young woman, the blonde wet dream of many men. That did not preclude him from getting uneasy in her presence. Kyrhan was too bold not to seize the opportunity when it was so patently offered. He advanced and placed himself just between Cindy's legs without even uttering a word

Cindy's eyes focused onto his cock! At short distance, she realized how big Kyrhan was. Her cunt began to flow immediately while her mouth gaped open in surprise. She groaned :

- Oh, My god!

How Kira could accommodate such a big piece of meat? Kyrhan's cock was growing even more in front of her eyes. It was now fully erect, nibbling her navel with its tip, proudly defying the gravity. His engorged balls were nearly the size of a tennis ball. Kyrhan could easily have figured in a porno movie. Her pussy was yearning to be touched, teased, stretched, penetrated and finally fucked by this glorious love tool. Her fright of being ripped open was the only thing that prevented her of summoning him to push his cock deep inside her pussy at once. In this somewhat isolated part of India, AIDS was still a rare illness, not a real threat. Kyrhan or Kira would be more at risk if they fucked bareback in Europe or in the States.

Cindy's finger was, unbeknownst to her, actively frigging her clit. Its ministrations triggered a shattering orgasm. She moaned and nearly fainted just inches from Kyrhan. Her cunt was smeared with sticky love juices oozing between her swollen pussy lips. Kyrhan stepped forward, stroking his cock. He bent forward to take her elongated nipple in his mouth, nibbling it gently with his teeth. Cindy reacted by parting her legs even more and moaning incoherent words.

Kyrhan did not enter her completely, just rubbing his cock up and down her pussy, not pushing it in. His continuous teasing of Cindy's clit was completely new for her. Never her husband, nor the lovers she received in her bed had ever tried to rub the tip of their cocks so pleasantly against her clit. She was about to come in just a few minutes. The wetness of her cunt allowed the cock to slide in very easily. Kyrhan wiggled his hips to increase her pleasure. He was really a very good lover, the kind every woman would love to welcome in her bed, in her life. Cindy now understood why a pretty woman such as Kira had agreed to marry a man maybe thirty years older than her. She may be even younger, herself but she was already planning to marry this man as soon as she would have replaced Kira in his heart and his palace : a quick divorce and Kira would be expelled from the palace with her offspring.

- Oh, My god! It feels so good! Continue, please. . .

- Your cunt is so hot and wet. I never thought an archaeologist. . .

- A woman, just a woman for the time being. . .

Cindy felt her orgasm building deep inside her body. She started to rock and grind her hips against Kyrhan and pumping back when he moved. The speed of their coupling increased steadily. Kyrhan just angled somewhat his cock as he pushed inside her. This time, the cock did not slide out without achieving complete penetration but embedded itself directly inside the depths of her cunt. She was so wet that she did not register any pain as she welcomed a cock much bigger than anything she had ever had inside her. She screamed when he bottomed out against her cervix. She was not hurt. Kyrhan was too much an expert lover to inflict any real pain but she felt like an insect, nailed by his hot massive weapon on the sink.

Cindy was cumming once more impaled on his cock when she felt it swell even more and jerk. She tried to push him away, a reflex as they were fucking bareback. He rammed his cock in and pushed it in as deep as it could go. Cindy felt his cock erupting against her cervix. She was unlucky. If she had been on a fertile period and not on the pill, she would have surely been knocked up by the generous load Kyrhan was filling her with.

Kyrhan did not stop drilling into her. He did not even pause to catch his breath. His cock seemed not to have lost any hardness. He pushed her legs on his shoulders and ploughed on with her feet aiming to the ceiling. He was now pushing his cock deeper and harder and his rhythm got up to a frenzy. She was reminded of her wedding night when her husband had fucked her really hard.

Kyrhan after a few minutes of deep fucking moaned loudly as he spent himself in Cindy's welcoming cunt. She was still trying hard to seduce and subjugate him. So she did her best to milk him dry with her nutcracker cunt muscles. She released the clamp on his cock only when she had extracted the last drop of his cum. Kyrhan let her legs fall down before sprawling on top of her. She let him recover, quite fast for a man as old as Kyrhan. She offered him her lips. He kissed her wildly with his tongue probing deep into her mouth. Kyrhan moaned :

- Oh Ganesh, your pussy was really delicious. I know very few women as hot as you.

Cindy thought that it was the proper moment to force his decision.

- Wasn't it better than with Kira?

- You are in the same class but Kira is the hottest I know!

- Don't tell me that you prefer this dark skinned Indian slut to a white English woman like me!

- Do you have a prejudice against Indian women?

- Not at all, as long as they stick to their proper role in life!

- That is, my dear?

- A native woman's highest dream should be to become the servant either of an Indian man or better of an English woman!

- And what should be the dream of a native man, in your view?

- An Indian man is, by essence, aristocratic, mysterious, attractive, intelligent and shrewd. His best consort would be an English blonde woman with the clearest skin and the best manners in the world. They would form the best possible couple.

- So you have imagined me marrying you, at a Christian church, I presume?

- Of course! Only the true religion could suit us! Remember how pleasant our love was! Wouldn't you like to repeat it for years until your demise?

- First I would like to point out that I prefer being a grieving widower than letting a sorrowful widow behind me. Secondly, I happen to love my wife Kira and, even though fucking you was a very pleasant moment I would have loved to repeat in the future, I have no intention of ever divorcing her to marry you!

- But she is just a lowly Indian woman!

- For me, being the Indian woman I chose to marry put her on a pedestal you can never hope to reach. The only important difference between men and women alike is the mind that pilots their acts.

- It's preposterous. The race is of utmost importance. The difference between Kira and me. . .

- Kira has the most benevolent, non aggressive mind I ever encountered while you have the most aggressive, malevolent, sexist, racist mind I can imagine. Get out of my house and on the double, you are sick and your perverted mind spoils this house.

When Cindy vacated Kyrhan's palace never to come back and soon to return to her home country, he ordered the swan room to be thoroughly cleaned as the bedroom she had occupied. He phoned to Kira to inform her of the incident. She offered to come back immediately to help him retrieve his coolness. He declined, telling her to enjoy as much as possible her stay with her French husband Dan and to transmit his apologies to him to have preempted her breeding another time. The transmission was quite fast as when Kyrhan had phoned, she was in bed with Dan and Ranu, Kyrhan's niece. Kira had been cumming with Dan's cock deeply embedded in her cunt while she was eagerly licking Ranu's clit when the screen had lit up. Dan and Kyrhan still used often the webcam that linked their bedrooms.

For Kyrhan's benefit, Kira resumed her fucking with Dan. She began to caress her clit very fast.

- Ohh, Ganesh!! Fuck me with your big cock!!

She was making slurping noises with her pussy and she exaggerated just a little her moans and screams each time Dan pushed himself inside her to comfort her Indian husband. Dan was excited too by her lewdness and he pounded her pussy as hard as he could. Everyone was satisfied : Kyrhan did not think to that wretched Cindy, Kira was pleased to give him that comfort, Dan was terribly excited and Kira loved every minute of it while she licked Ranu as if there would have no tomorrow. The four of them climaxed almost together, screaming.

- Oh! Oh! Gaaneesh! Fuck, fuck meeeee harder!!!!

- Ah, Kira, your tongue is so good! Lick me on!

Kira quickly began to squirm. Kyrhan expected that Dan would cum soon, too. She alternated lifting both of them from the bed then throwing her legs up toward the ceiling. She came very hard. She always has staggering orgasms but this one was the most tempestuous she had ever had. Dan didn't cum. He continued to fuck her and, ten minutes later, she came again. Kyrhan did the same often but for Dan it was the first time ever he would emulate him. After five minutes, they flipped over and Kira was on top. Ranu always followed, retiring to facilitate their movements then presenting her cunt to Kira's mouth in the most appropriate position. Finally the three of them climaxed together. When she is fucking with Dan, Kira is always more selfish. She does not wait for her partner's release before reaching hers as she usually does with Kyrhan.

While she rode Dan's raging cock, she frequently looked at the Webcam to associate Kyrhan with her own pleasure. She was on her way to yet another orgasm when finally Dan exploded inside her while Kyrhan groaned that he was cumming too. Kira had reached her goal : help Kyrhan free himself of the image of the racist Cindy.

dan57
dan57
868 Followers