Return of a Needy Slut

Info
Meandering story from masturbation to gang bang.
196 words
4.24
92.3k
29
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,028 Followers

Not sure there is really any way to preface this... it was a wonderful meandering masturbation session. I just laid back and let my mind and hands wander. Won't you do the same?

I hope you enjoy... my audios are definitely my way of making up for my lack of sex! I hope they help some of you through a less than satisfying marital situation or a dry spell. I like the idea of us helping each other out... on a virtual mind and body plane.

There is a BBC mention - it's not a driving fantasy for me at all but I've had some feedback asking for it to be featured... this is my compromise. I love cock.... every color, shape, and size. I know a lot of people think cock's are not attractive... I love them from flaccid to growing to rock hard precum oozing to throbbing to exploding. I love to experience those stages during a long extended fellatio session or a quick, rough, hard fuck that leaves me with cum running down my inner thigh...

Ladies... you know what I'm talking about right? The power that comes from controlling that cock?

--:--
--:--
1.0
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,028 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think you have a very creative mind. Very dirty. Very filthy. And I love the way you put your words together. The only thing that I don’t like is the constant breathing and moaning. It’s like 75% breathing & moaning then 25% of actual words that I can listen to in order to visualize. No offense but it’s super annoying and frustrating. I even love your the sound and tone of your voice. There’s just way too much breathing & moaning.

geodonnygeodonnyalmost 9 years ago
thanks once more

aj you're the hottest of hot i could listen you ramble on for hours i love your voice

AeonsamAeonsamabout 9 years ago
Damn

This was so hot. Your voice instantly gets me hard Evertime. This made me cum so hard!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My fav

Easily my favorite from you Aj!

cinephile33cinephile33over 9 years ago
Please..Please, Don't Ever Stop Making Audios!!!

My oh my, what can I possibly say that hasn't already been said?? Except that this definitely my ALL TIME FAVORITE audios of yours!! If it were at all possible I'd be wearing out this track just listening to it, over and over and over, spilling endless amount of semen - Just for you :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 01 Girl has her most secret desire forced on her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Neglected Teacher A sexy hungry teacher gets the attention she needs.in Erotic Couplings
Touch Me Two kindred souls come together during a trip.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories