Return of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well my dear, I will attempt either of those—I did not care for my HS years—But you restrict my choice of restaurant."

"Tough noogies."

"Ah. So. I will provide a suitable carriage." Huh? Leave it. Time to change. Boy have I got the outfit for this. No panties. No bottom. Step, Step, Kick. Cyd Charise, eat your heart out.

Half an hour later I was in an old Duesenberg limo. Sean's no less. How much money did this guy have? As I planned, we were going to the Harderidge House. My dress was shorter than the miniskirt I have for 60s scenes. What now Mr Boss? Was I drunk? I felt lightheaded. So I asked him.

"Do you want to go in together, or pick me up in the bar?"

"I think the clothes are a give away."

"To true. I had fun the other night though."

"Some other time. We could try the Walnut Stump."

"Fat old rich men with richer wives. Try again."

"Albert's?"

"You're on. But I'll have to buy an outfit." Now there was a challenge.

"Next Thursday. Now turn over. I need some access." Yes sir, Boss.

He lubed those two strings of beads with KY and fed them in. Mother but I was primed. It was all I could do to hold still. He finished and I rolled up in his lap and kissed him. He tasted good. I could do this for a while. But we were there.

Harderidge House is Art Deco and I was a wanton flapper. I hammed it enough for a sandwich. He went to the bar. I waited to make an entrance. Not bad if I say so myself. I stared at the barkeep til he blushed and then did the old trick with the cherry stem. Sean seemed to like it. Four open mouths that I counted.

"Hello Darling." Tallulah Bankhead. I love the bitch.

"Shall we?" I took his arm and we went into the restaurant. I was feeling it. Damn, the band was on break.

We sat. He ordered. I stuck my toe in his crotch while he was talking to the waiter. He never wavered. Then the band came back in. Sean dropped his napkin and felt me up. That was clumsy. What did I miss? Never mind. Let's dance. They started with Frank Sinatra. He can handle a slow one. Sure enough he came with me. We danced cheek to cheek. OK when you happen to be in the mood, but I wanted something fast. Lets Cha Cha baby.

It was a Tango, but that was good too. I slid into place and felt a tug where I least expected it. That Son of a Bitch. He had a string on the beads. Let's see how long it is. Step. Step. Turn. Oooh. That short. Wow. That was two I think. I played with it for a while. Then the song started to wind down. Lets see how far we can play this. Step. Step. Stretch. There went a bunch more. What an interesting sensation. Momma raised a slut.

Sean pulled me back in. I think he wanted off the floor. I would fix that. Turn. Turn. Twist. Kick. I could feel the air blowing on my cunt. Damn. I must be really wet. Shit I can smell me. I stuck my ankle behind his head. Let's see you get out of this one without being left holding the string.

He did, the low life. Just as the final notes played, he whipped me off my feet. He was holding the beads all right. Under my ass. Bummer. He was carrying me back to the table. Jeez I am juiced.

"Beautifully danced my Dear. Shall we dine?"

I laughed. Mistake. I had trouble stopping. I needed some attention. So I kissed him. Slurpily. My it was warm. He squeezed my ass as he put me down. Even money that was not all he did. Every eye in the place was on us. I had to be good. Then…

"Julian. Julian." I waved him over.

"Julian this is Sean, my very good friend." Julian kissed my hand. "Julian, you remember the gray silk one? He managed it BLIND. Facing me. While doing an extraordinary massage." That massage had been so fine. I could use one in about ten minutes. After I finished raping him. Sean was talking to Julian.

"I greatly admire your work. I don't see craftsmanship like that often. A corset that frees. Remarkable. I would like to see some of your other wares."

"Sean. No business."

"So true. Julian, if I may call…? I am sure I can get your number from this lovely lady, what was your name dear?" I threw a napkin at him.

"I'll see that he gets it. Now shoo. The foods getting cold."

Julian said, "I would love to stay and eat. It smells wonderful. But…" He looked at Sean, "I would be honored by your call." He kissed my hand and walked away. That was nice. It tingled. Everything tingled.

"Sean, you should be honored. He turns away business every day."

"Having seen his work, I don't doubt it. But you convinced him. He wasn't smelling the chicken."

"Then what? Oh…" I blushed. "Maybe we should get this to go."

"An excellent idea."

We got up to go. He had palmed the other string like I thought he had. That was OK. I had fun playing with it. I found I could really generate some tension on his pinky with a little vaginal control. And when one popped out. Oh my. I needed relied right now. We jumped in the car and off came the dress. It was too hot anyway. His driver had big eyes. I put my hands on the seat of my problem, but Sean swatted them away. The beast.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. Mine."

"Well get on with it." Fuck me Asshole. Hell, fuck me in the asshole. Just do it.

"As you say." I was sitting in his lap, legs on both sides. He flipped me right over so my heels were on the ceiling and my head between his legs. I would have been upset, except he started eating me completely up. I struggled for a moment and then let it come.

Wave after wave. Just as I was beginning to come out of it, he stuck his tongue in deep and pulled out the rest of the beads. The whole world exploded. I passed out.

When I came to, he was holding me like a little girl. He stroked my hair and told me I was beautiful. Then he took me for Braums. Some High School kid got an eye full. I was cruising. He carried me to bed. I never felt him pull up the covers.

Mamma, he followed me home. Can I keep him?

12