Return of the Kryptonians Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How she understood the feeling.

The Amazons resisted the claiming of their queen, of course. The warrior nation flooded the throne room, but Diana was the greatest warrior in the history of the island, and she would not allow them to prevent her beloved from claiming the womb of her mother, from seeding her and giving Diana a new Kryptonian sibling. Many of the Amazons had ceased their battle, standing to the rear of the chamber as Clark and Diana demonstrated the new way of life for their people, the willful subjugation to the body and cock of this god among mortals. Many of them, she sensed, were already eager for their turn to be claimed by their new master.

Of course, Nubia and Artemis were warriors born. They would fight to the last, but their fate was inevitable. She only had to hold them at bay, and soon they too would be his. Behind her she heard her mother screaming the names of the gods as Clark flooded her waiting womb. The Amazons watching made a sound of utter amazement, watching his cock plunge deep within their queen, pulsing as he unloaded thick torrents of his seed inside her. Diana knew that her mother was now with child.

Clark wrapped up the ruler of the Amazons in the silks adorning the throne room and laid her carefully in her throne to rest from being made his. Then, in a moment, he had crossed the room and his hand was around the throat of Nubia. The great warrior of the Amazons. The defender of the Demon Door. The protector of their island from the depths of Tartarus. Her powerful dark skinned body hung from his unwavering grip, her own hands dropping her spear and shield to grip uselessly at his hand in an attempt to free herself. The other Amazons seemed to collectively tremble, and even Diana felt herself waver in her battle with Artemis. Clark wouldn't hurt her, would he? He would claim her, claim all of them, just as he had taken their queen... but he wouldn't treat them cruelly?

"Clark..." she said softly, but it felt odd on her tongue. He was more now, so much more. "My lord..."

He didn't look at her. He reached down with his other hand, gripping the belt of Nubia's armored skirts, and without even flinching he crushed the metal buckles. Opening his hand the belt fell away and her skirt dropped to the floor, along with her linen loincloths, leaving her naked from her exquisitely muscled stomach to her armored boots. Diana knew how gorgeous her sister was, she had bathed alongside her, she knew of the powerful muscles of her calves, the gorgeous supple lines of her vulva, and the creamy beautiful darkness of her ebony skin; but to see her laid bare so completely with such a simple gesture. Even her breastplate seemed to accent her powerful, exquisite curves. She was a fertile valley for Clark to sew with his progeny.

Diana realized that Artemis had stopped attacking. She looked behind her, and saw the flame-haired warrior standing transfixed. Clark was naked, having stripped himself to fuck Hypolita, and his hard, glorious cock stood proud before him glistening with their queen's arousal as it dripped down to the marble floor from his powerful shaft. She stared at it longingly, and Diana sheathed her sword, reaching out her hand to her sister. "Artemis..." she said softly, not wanting to break the spell Clark's glorious manhood seemed to have cast on her. "Come, touch your new lord..."

Clark was carefully unfastening Nubia's breastplate. A gift from the goddesses much like Diana's Lasso of Truth, it allowed her to open gateways from the depths of Tartarus. Clark knew it was a precious artifact. Rather than tearing it from her with the rest of her clothing he treated it respectfully, stripping it away from her as she held herself up by his single hand, her body more and more naked before him. Artemis dropped her swords, and approached him as he carefully removed Nubia's clothing. She lowered herself to her knees, her hands going to his sculpted hips, catching his cock in her mouth. She forced herself to take it into her, bobbing her neck, sucking him eagerly, tasting her queen mingled with the precum trickling down her throat. With her breastplate gone, Nubia was left in only her boots, bracelets, and tiara. Her dark nipples were firm with arousal. Diana summoned the other Amazons, commanding them to push one of the lounge chairs from the throne room toward the threesome, watching with rapt fascination and reverence as Clark lay Nubia across it, resting a hand on Artemis's cheek. He then extracted his cock from her throat as he lifted Nubia's hips, exposing her naked womanhood to the room. He leaned over her, holding his cock against her pinkness, and pushed into her body, eliciting a cry that made all the waiting Amazons groan with want. They watched the mighty Nubia submit, watched this man claim her as he had claimed their queen, as he would claim all of them.

Diana watched Artemis stand and strip away her armor. Her skin was creamy pale, with small red freckles that covered her. Many of the Amazons kept their bodies hairless, but it seemed that Artemis chose otherwise, a lush little tuft of red hair sitting between her legs, matching the rest of her hair which she unbound from her ponytail, letting it fall down her back, past her waist, touching the backs of her thighs. She walked, completely naked, around Clark, her hands tracing the muscles of his back, feeling his strength as he plunged his cock, again and again, into Diana's nubian sister. She reached up and delicately kissed Clark on his cheek before she turned and leaned over Nubia, caressed her thick curly hair, and turned her head to kiss her. The Amazons gasped, but the kiss lingered. Diana had known that the two of them were lovers, but it seemed not to be common knowledge. Perhaps Artemis wished to share the experience of submission to their new lord with her beloved. She caressed Nubia's firm breasts, lifting her leg to straddle her athletic body, fondling and kissing her lover.

Clark didn't slow. He reached forward, taking Artemis's hips, and pulled her downward, closer to him, keeping her hips wide, until she was just above Nubia's parted legs, where his cock plunged inside her over and over. Inhaling as he slid from inside her, he lifted himself and pushed his cockhead against the pure white flesh of Artemis's waiting pussy...

The Amazon sisters continued to make love to each other as Clark fucked each of them from behind, thrusting deep inside, his strokes long and powerful, driving them into each other. The surrounding Amazons began to respond, touching each other, stripping away their armor. Diana watched as longtime loves among her sisters began to embrace, to caress, to kiss their way down each other's bodies, all responding to the sight of Clark as his cock thrusted needfully into Nubia and Artemis by turns, driving them to reach new pleasure...

"My daughter..."

Diana turned and saw that Hippolyta had awoken, rejuvenated from having been impregnated by Clark. She walked over to her, dropping to one knee, the display behind her one of wanton hedonism. "Yes, mother."

Hippolyta held out a hand, gesturing for Diana to rise to her feet. Behind her, the sound of Nubia's screams told her that Clark was unloading his cock deep inside her, giving her a baby of her own.

"You know this island is no longer our own, Diana. You have delivered us into his hands."

Diana nodded, looking back over her shoulder. Clark had picked up Artemis by her thighs, and was holding her up effortlessly, making her hands reach back to grip his forearms as he drove himself inside her, her hair flaring around her.

"I do mother. But he is the man that deserves us. We will carry his children. We will finally be mothers."

Hippolyta thought about this, her hand tracing her naked stomach, where she knew she now bore the child of the man who had claimed her. She watched as the Amazons fell to their knees around him, watching him drive himself inside Artemis, holding her up showing them all what they were for, now. They stretched out their hands to touch him, to feel his power. They were his, and soon they would feel him inside them.

"We should prepare his new chambers, Diana." She finally said. "If he is to master us, then he will need to live as a ruler."

------------

Diana groaned, feeling Clark's cock erupt inside her again as he took her from behind.

He had taken her in his new bedchambers, a huge room in the very spire of the royal palace, looking out in all directions over the island. It was layered everywhere with rich silks and pillows, incense burned in every corner, turning it into an endless bed from corner to corner. Everywhere, the bodies of Clark's new concubines draped themselves, basking in the glory of being impregnated by their lord.

He hadn't stopped. He had begun to claim her sisters in the throne room, one after another, never slowing, filling each of them with his seed. When the chambers she and her mother had prepared for him were ready he carried Io in his arms as he made his way up to the top of the palace, plunging her down over his cock until she too felt the glory of his seed inside her. All of the amazons had come to him and taken his cock, over and over. Each of them feeling the Kryptonian child now forming inside their wombs. Diana had not thought he would remember her, having already claimed her and emptied himself inside her womb to fill with his offspring, but he was still Clark, still thoughtful, and still gave her what she craved. She crawled away from him as he turned from her, his cock still twitching and spurting his cum over the naked bodies of the Amazons that draped themselves all around him waiting their turn to feel him thrust into them. He reached out to take the hand of Epione, the lovely woman's delicate cheekbones spattered with his cum as he turned her and lifted her legs to plunge inside her once more.

Diana stood, and carefully made her way through the sea of bodies. She hadn't eaten, and while she knew that as long as Clark had the sunlight he would not need to, she knew her sisters would need food. No one was tending to the palace, or the needs of the city, so desperate were her sisters to serve their new master. They would return to their duties, of course. They were Amazons and they lived for each other. They would care for each other in their pregnancy, and their Kryptonian children would grow in the loving embrace of the gods. Themyscira would know children again.

The sound outside, echoing from below on the palace veranda, was unmistakeable. There were only a few ways to breach the magical barriers of Themyscira. Diana, or course, bore the gift of the God Hermes, which allowed her to return to her home under her own power, but several of the other Amazons that lived in man's world had other means. One of the Justice League's Javelins, hyperspace-capable starjets, had been enchanted by Amazon magic, making it capable of breaching the barriers, and also rendering it undetectable by any means, including normal sight. Diana was hearing the invisible jet returning home, and that can only mean one thing.

She reached for a robe, wrapping it around herself, its sheer fabric barely covering her naked form. She turned to look at Clark as he thrust himself deep inside Epinoe, cumming inside her yet again, ensuring that she had his child. "My lord," she said, getting his attention. "If you go to my chambers, I can bring you more of my sisters..."

He smiled, understanding, and stood up, the Amazons around him all softly groaning their disappointment. He didn't cover himself, or attempt to walk through them, but rather flew up a few feet, slowly levitating over his conquests, like a god. Diana felt her own need tremble inside her, even as his seed ran down the inside of her thighs, but she had a task to perform. She turned, walking through the halls of the palace, her bare feet cool against the marble. She went down the long staircase to the lower level, and across the great room to the veranda. The invisible jet's rear hatch was down, exposing its interior as it's two passengers walked down the ramp.

Diana held out her arms, truly happy to see her sisters. "Donna, Cassie..." she said, approaching them as the breeze licked at the soft fabric of her robe "I was not expecting you, it's wonderful to see you!"

"Is everything alright?" Donna asked, reaching out to hug her big sister. She was not only a sister to Diana as a fellow Amazon, but was almost like a twin. She had been created from within Diana's magical mirror when she had been young to give Diana a playmate, but she had found a soul of her own and had broken free of the mirror when the Amazons had needed her. She had aged slowly at first, and had followed her big sister out into the world of men where she would meet the Teen Titans and have adventures of her own. "We sensed something was wrong here?"

Cassie stepped forward, looking up at her mentor. Not born an Amazon, her mother was an archaeologist that specialized in ancient Greece. Diana had sought her out when she had first entered man's world, needing help to find her place. Cassie had found ways to enter the realms of the gods, stealing artifacts that gave her access to the gods' powers until Zeus himself granted her powers of her own. She had been accepted as one of the Amazon sisterhood, and now was a hero in her own right with the modern Teen Titans. "Donna came to get me, we came as fast as we could."

Diana hugged her as well, smiling to them both, feeling their bodies against hers. "Sisters, the island could not be better. We have discovered something glorious, and our lives will be something new, and beautiful!"

Donna looked at her skeptically, folding her arms, her body more slender and athletic than Diana's muscular frame. "That doesn't sound like everything being okay, Diana. That sounds like brainwashing to me."

"And... do you realize you're practically naked?" Cassie offered.

Diana shook her head, looking between them. "It seems fantastic, I know, but just come, see what we've found!" She said with pure delight, taking both their hands. She led them inside and they followed, casting glances at each other, wordlessly communicating their unease with the situation. She led them up the grand staircase. Higher up in the palace Clark's new quarters still held the bodies of so many of their sisters, basking in the glory of Clark's seed with his children inside them, but that would come soon enough. She led them down the corridor to her own chambers, and pushed the doors open.

Clark had dressed. He was again wearing his Superman costume, standing boldly in the center of the room, his hands on his hips, his cape billowing behind him in the gentle breeze. "Superman?" Cassie said. She and Donna were not part of the inner circle of the Justice League, they didn't know his human identity. They knew him only as the stalwart leader of the League, the greatest hero on Earth, a beacon for them all to follow.

Diana placed a hand on each of her sister's lower backs, easing them forward. "Yes, Superman. Go to him, sisters."

Cassie glanced up at Donna, but she was transfixed. She stepped into the room, her eyes lingering on Clark's form. He didn't move, but just watched her. She moved closer and closer, biting her lip. Donna was not like the other Amazons, she had a life in man's world. She had gone to college, had a career as a photographer, had normal healthy relationships, and some not as healthy. She knew men, and she had worked with the Justice League during her time with the Teen Titans. She knew Superman. He had never looked at her like this. She had never seen the depth of his gaze before, never felt herself fall into the abyss of his power. Her shoulders trembled, and when he reached out to her she took his hand, let him pull her toward him, melted against his powerful body as he turned his head and kissed her.

Cassie was newer to being a superhero. She had only seen Superman from afar. She was much more familiar with Connor, Superman's teenage clone that served alongside the Titans with her as Superboy. Very familiar, as it happened... she had lost her virginity to him in the hayloft of a barn in Kansas where he lived. She loved Conner, and found the idea of watching Donna completely surrender to his Mentor and pseudo-father like this overwhelmingly unnerving. "Diana," she said, stepping to the side, moving outward into the room as though approaching Superman and Donna tactically. "What is this, what's happening?"

Diana took a step closer to the couple. Donna was reaching up to the straps of her black costume with the infinite starfield in the magical fabric, not breaking her kiss. She pushed them outward and pulled them down her arms, exposing her creamy pale breasts as Superman's hands went to her white belt, deftly undoing it and dropping it to the marble floor. Diana came up behind them and took the fabric of Donna's costume as she reached up to wrap her arms around Superman's shoulders. Diana continued to pull her costume down, exposing her firm stomach, her round naked backside... Donna stepped out of her boots as Diana pulled the costume down to her feet, and off, leaving her little sister completely naked in Superman's arms.

"It's what we are now, Cassie," Diana answered, caressing Donna's naked body as her kiss with Superman deepened, her hands sliding down his powerful chest to his belt, opening his costume pants. "We are vessels for Superman's children. The Amazons are his now, as are our bodies, and our wombs." Donna's eyes opened wide at that, and she pulled back to look at Superman, but his gaze was unwavering, firm and powerful, unhurried. His hands moving over her hips and thighs, lifting her up, wrapping her legs around him. Whatever concern Donna might have felt melted away and she closed her eyes, kissing him again, holding herself up around his amazing body.

Cassie panicked, her hand going to her lasso, watching as Diana dropped to her knees, reaching under Donna to take Superman's costume down to his hips. His cock was exposed, and Cassie suddenly felt dizzy. Connor had been the only man she had ever seen naked, and she had thought his cock to be almost ungodly in size, but Superman's body was identical to Connor's, only full grown. It radiated power, and domination, but it was not a weapon. It was something beyond that.. Something that existed to be worshiped. Cassie trembled, watching Diana grip Superman's cock, working it up against Donna's exposed pussy, holding it in place as Superman lowered her down, making her cry out in ecstasy as she continued to kiss him, feeling him claim her body like that. He pulled her down, pressing deep inside her, filling her with more cock than she had ever felt in her life. Certainly not with Terry, not with Kyle, not with Roy...

Cassie's hand slipped from her lasso, not knowing what to do. Diana stood and smiled at her, reaching up and stripping away her robe, leaving her naked, the most beautiful woman Cassie had ever seen. She had longed to be like her, but part of that was knowing that no other woman on the planet was so gorgeous. "Take off your clothes, Cassie." Diana said, her voice soft and loving. "Show me how beautiful you are, show me what you're going to give to him." She hesitated, looking between Diana and Donna, who's head was leaning back, groaning in abandon each time Superman pulled her down to plunge his cock inside her. With shaking hands, she reached up to the underside of her shirt, and pulled it up over her head, her blonde hair spilling out over her naked shoulders, her smaller breasts still covered by a simple white bra. Diana shook her head, walking around her, her hands sliding up under her ribcage, caressing her breasts though the cotton underwear. "You don't need to be shy, Cassie, show us your body. Show us how gorgeous an Amazon is..."