Return of the Sasquatch

Story Info
Sequel to Night of the Sasquatch. More in the same vein.
3.9k words
4.66
30.5k
43
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate woke up as though from a strange dream, but she knew reality was even stranger. Her expedition to study the Sasquatch had taken an unexpected, though undeniably fortunate, turn: she'd found him, he was real, and he'd fucked her silly out in the meadow.

She smiled, thinking about it. "How many girls have ever had an experience like mine?" she murmured to herself, and then she really wondered. It had been a rhetorical question, but now that she thought about it, how many?

As she stood up, she realized how sore she was from the night before; her pussy had taken quite a pounding, although she didn't regret it for a second. While she showered, she decided the first thing she should do today would be to head back toward the marsh, where she'd found his footprint the afternoon before. Now that she had her things set up in the cottage, if his footprint was still there, making a plaster cast would be a good idea. After all, she was here to study this creature, not just fuck him. She chuckled to herself at that thought. The University didn't shell out all that grant money just to get her laid.

Well, if she was going to go back down to the wetlands, that meant she'd have to wear clothes today. And bug spray. Lots of bug spray. She put on a pair of loose cargo pants, her hiking boots, and a light t-shirt, not bothering with a bra - once she was done in the marsh, she was hoping to spend the rest of the day more or less naked, especially if the Sasquatch showed up again.

It wasn't hard to find where she'd spotted the footprint the afternoon before. The night had been clear and not too warm, and it had kept its shape pretty well, so she managed to get a pretty decent casting of the thing.

Now to find the creature himself. She knew it would be a hard sell for the University, and the scientific community in general, to accept this creature's existence, so she wanted as much evidence as possible. Now she had a cast of a print, a hair sample, and even a sperm sample. She wondered if, when they studied the sample, they'd find some of her own juices mixed in, if they'd be able to tell how she'd collected the sample, and she wondered how she felt about the world knowing she'd fucked this creature. It might be better to get another sperm sample, manually. She thought about that lady who'd given handies to that dolphin as part of that one study. Nobody had called her a pervert.

Up-close photos of the creature himself would also be great, of course. All sorts of practical reasons she was hoping to see him again, reasons that had nothing to do with wanting to stare deeply into his big hazel eyes, or feel his strong, hairy arms around her, or hold that miraculous cock in her hands again. Legitimate, practical reasons.

"Mr. Sasquatch!" she called, cupping her hands around her mouth to amplify the sound. Her voice echoed among the pine trees.

There he was! She felt her heart melt at the sight of his big silly grin, and her own lips pulled back in a grin of her own, which widened as her eyes roved over his muscular body and down towards his dick. He wasn't fully erect yet, she noticed, but seemed to be at about partial chub.

He loped, quickly, toward her, hooting excitedly, and scooped her up in his arms. He had no trouble lifting her, and she marveled again at his strength. Kate gave a squeal of joy, and pecked him on the cheek, coquettishly. He grunted in confusion.

"Still don't understand kissing, eh? Okay, let's get out of here. Take me somewhere nice, Mr. Sasquatch."

He seemed to understand the content, if not the detail, of what she was saying, and strode casually uphill, back toward her cabin. As the humidity died off and the bugs became scarcer, he finally slowed down, setting her gently onto her feet.

"Thank you," she said, doing a little curtsy for him. He put a hand on her shoulder now, just as he had the night before. She didn't fully understand his gestures, either, but gladly reciprocated. Pleasantries out of the way, he moved his hand down, exploring her shirt. He seemed not to fully grasp what this strange thing covering her was. He was pulling at it, pinching it, his brow furrowed in confusion.

"Let me help you with that," she said, shrugging out of the shirt altogether. He gave a low grunt. She thought it sounded admiring, like a contented sigh. He dropped down onto his knees, lowering his face to the level of Kate's breasts. He was sniffing at them excitedly, his nose tickling her bare skin. "You like how I smell?" she asked.

He licked her shoulder and recoiled. He must have tasted the bug spray, she realized. But she had only applied that where her skin would be exposed while in the marsh, and her breasts were free of it. Kate put her hands on either side of his head and drew him, gently, back to the middle of her cleavage. He licked her nipple now, and she moaned unexpectedly at the feel of his tongue.

"Ohhhhhh, that's nice." She lay back against the side of the hill, letting him move on top of her, feeling his heavy, hairy body. He continued to lick at her breasts as she ran her fingers through the downy hair on his head. She wasn't sure he even regarded this as sexual until he stood up, and she saw his intense erection. He put his hands on her hips, and started to try to cajole her into position for doggie-style.

"No," she said, brushing his hand away. "I'm still sore from last night." He looked confused, like he didn't fully understand her reasoning, but he didn't try to push her any further.

Despite her soreness, Kate still wanted to do something with him. Now would be as good a time as any to try to collect another sperm sample, perhaps by hand? That idea appealed to her greatly, jacking him off. and she reached a hand out and laid it gently on his shaft. Her lover gave a rumble of arousal, and she moved onto her knees in front of him, putting both hands on him now, and began to slowly pump him up and down. He gave an approving grunt.

Kate was a girl who believed firmly that sex was sex. Oral, fingering, handjobs, titty-fucking, and things like that could stand fine on their own, could be more than just build-up to penetration.

Now that his cock was hanging directly in front of Kate's face, she was stunned again by how well-endowed he was. It was like a full salami between his legs, and she was amazed she'd been able to take his full length up her pussy the night before. She laughed just thinking about it, about the whole situation.

"You've got a very nice cock, Mr. Sasquatch," she purred to him. She knew she'd never be able to fit him into her mouth, but she moved her lips as far along him as she could comfortably go. She'd underestimated his girth, however, and found the hardest part to be opening her mouth wide enough. Still, the spicy taste - as well as the knowledge that she was blowing Bigfoot - was worth it.

He seemed to sense that this was different than the penetrative fucking of the night before, and moved his hips very slowly, gently, making sure he could breathe, that he didn't hurt her. Most human guys she'd been with hadn't been nearly so considerate, she realized.

She had basically just the tip in her mouth now, which she licked and sucked desperately, and her hands along the length of the shaft, working it up and down. Finally, her jaw muscles needed a break and she pulled him out now, working him exclusively by hand. He moved his own hand onto the back of her head, not to hold her in place so much as for the simple skin-to-skin contact. His hand was like a catcher's mitt in terms of size, and while his thumb stroked her thick brown hair, she felt his fingers affectionately caressing her cheek. She leaned into it, rubbing her face against his soft palm.

She wanted to feel him between her breasts now. She moved up a little higher, guiding his cock to her cleavage, and letting him push up between her large, pillowy mounds. That entire area was still glistening and slippery from his tongue and his lubricating saliva, and he moved across her skin with an easy glide. She looked up at him, making eye contact, smiling up at him, radiant with her dimples and big brown eyes shining as he titty-fucked her. She loved his cheekbones, his wide toothy grin, his commanding jawline and pulp-hero chin.

"You're so handsome, Mr. Sasquatch," she purred.

He must have understood that this was different for her than last night and that she wasn't up for another marathon fuck session, and so he didn't last as long this time. She could tell when his orgasm was approaching, when his knees started to falter a little, his eyes started to glaze, and his immense cock moved more rapidly between her tits. She reached a free hand down and unhooked her cargo pants, not wanting to stain them with his copious semen, letting the loose pants fall to the ground, and wriggling out of her underwear. It was bunched down around her knees now, and she felt the sun against her legs, her bum, and her back, all bare in the morning light.

"Come on me, Mr. Sasquatch," she whispered. "All over my tits."

He hooted in pleasure, and obeyed, jets of sticky white cream shooting from his cock. Kate squealed as the first blast hit her neck and chin, but he had more to offer. Gout after gout of cum covered her chest and face. She was amazed how long he was going. She put her lips on him again, letting the last few bursts shoot right into her mouth. She angled it so that it hit the roof of her mouth, avoiding her gag reflex, so she could really taste him. She loved his taste.

Finally, when it became clear he had nothing more to give, she withdrew him from her greedy mouth, letting him sleepily collapse onto the hillside, gazing affectionately into her big brown eyes. He ruffled the hair on her head with an enormous hand, and she giggled.

Kate lay on her back, her face and torso covered in Sasquatch cum. She took a moment to collect her thoughts and appreciate his post-orgasmic glow, before fishing a small collecting jar out from her pants pocket. She scooped a handful of him off her chest and deposited it in the jar, sealing it tight.

"I need to go back to my cottage now, Mr. Sasquatch," she said. "I have to drop this off, and then I really need to take a shower. Look at me; I'm a mess!" He seemed to understand at least the gist of what she was saying, and stumbled to his feet, still a little jelly-kneed, but he helped her up easily. She stepped out of her pants and undies altogether now, completely naked save for her hiking boots and socks, dragging the clothes behind her in her hand. Her other hand, she slipped into his and they walked back to the cottage together.

When she emerged from the cottage, she had put her socks and boots back on but that was it, aside from a shoulder bag containing her phone and a few strips of dried fruit.

The Sasquatch hadn't wandered far. She found him near the edge of the meadow, the same one from the night before. She snapped a few pictures of him. He seemed very calm around her, showing none of the camera shyness for which he was famous, and she got some really excellent pictures.

She had an idea now. She tore off a piece of the dried fruit and offered it to him. He tentatively took it from her hand, sniffed it, grunted happily, and ate it. Now she tore off another piece, holding it up high. He sniffed at her hand, excitedly, like a dog with a treat, but waited for her to open her hand before he took it, this time licking it right out of her hand.

Perfect.

She took another piece of fruit and held it between her teeth. He leaned in, sniffing all over her face, that tickling snuffling he did, making Kate giggle. She put her arms around his head, pulling him tight to her face, and pushed the fruit, with her lips and tongue, into his mouth. It was a clumsy, fumbling attempt at kissing, but he made the effort.

She wasn't sure why she wanted so badly to teach him how to kiss. Maybe it made their whole relationship a little more palatable, made him a little less animal.

There was one piece of fruit left. Kate lay back in the tall grass and placed this just above her cunt, where her dark hair curled. She opened her legs wide. He crouched in front of her. She could feel his breath against her. Her soreness down there had subsided, and she was ready for love.

With a single lick, he snatched up the fruit, but in doing so, his tongue moved all the way up, from between her plump buttocks up the lips of her wet pussy, stimulating her excited little clit as it went, and up to her bush. Kate moaned in pleasure at the contact.

"Ooh! Please keep licking me there, Mr. Sasquatch," she cried. Maybe he understood. Maybe he just liked the taste of her juices and wanted more. But he continued to lick at her, spreading his thick saliva all over her crotch. She felt herself relax, what little ache remained dying out altogether.

He kept licking, his enthusiasm and the sheer size and flexibility of his tongue bringing Kate to an easy orgasm within minutes.

"Hmmmm," she moaned as her climax subsided. "That was really nice. I wonder if oral sex comes naturally to you? Looks like it." She caught a glimpse of his penis now, which was erect again. He had surely recognized eating her out as a sexual act.

"We'll have sex again in a moment," she said to him. "I just want to lie here for a few minutes and think, okay?" Again, he seemed to understand the content of her words, and didn't try to push her. Instead he lay down next to her, putting an arm around her. She shrugged off the shoulder bag and happily snuggled into his big hairy shoulder, and looked up at the clouds. He seemed content just to share her company.

She wondered whether to put this in her report after all. Studying Sasquatch sexuality was surely scientifically valid, right? She wondered who had been the first person to catalogue the sexuality of, say, the bonobo, and how uncomfortable that must have been. Of course, they'd never - she assumed - fucked the bonobos themselves.

But she was confident that this was different. All her research had convinced her that this creature was, although surely not Homo sapiens, at least Homo something, part of the same genus as her. His responses to her body - her breasts in particular, a uniquely human trait among the primates, though she'd like to find a female Sasquatch to confirm this - had confirmed this in her mind.

"A horse can have sex with a donkey, and you'll get a mule," she mused to herself, lying in the grass. "A lion and a tiger make a liger. I wonder..." She started thinking about the load of sperm he'd deposited in her pussy the night before. Her scientific curiosity had been piqued; she wanted to know if conception here was possible, but at the same time, she knew she wasn't ready for motherhood, and had even less desire to give birth only to see the baby grow up in a lab, like a cloned sheep.

"I don't know what's going to happen to us," she said out loud. Like she'd been thinking to herself the night before as she went to bed, as similiar as the two of them were, they were from two different worlds, and she couldn't think of a way to bridge that gap in any permanent sense. "Who knows what will happen in the future?" she asked. A quote from Battle for the Planet of the Apes seemed appropriate. "Let's have fun now, anyway."

She reached down, taking a hold of his cock, still partially erect. He gave a contented rumble, making Kate giggle as she slowly jerked him up and down. She sat up, moving her head in towards his crotch and started to lick at his shaft, his head. She took his balls in her mouth and sucked, his hair tickling her nose. She felt his finger at the entrance to her pussy. She was so aroused from playing with his cock, and still wet from his earlier cunnilingus, that it slipped right in without any difficulty, filling her up, and she cried out in pleasure. But she knew she wanted something bigger and more intimate than his finger.

Before long, his massive tool was fully erect, and Kate was ready for him. She straddled him, holding him in her hands and feeding him, slowly, up her hungry cunt as she squatted down on him. He moved his hand to the back of her head, caressing her face and cheek tenderly as she carefully took his cock.

"If I did it last night, I can do it now," she murmured. He seemed to understand the logistics of face-to-face sex pretty well, bucking his hips very slowly and gently, pushing his rod up into her. Finally, he was all the way in, and she felt his balls against the cheeks of her butt. "Holy FUCK," she groaned. It felt like he was in her all the way up to her chest, though, of course, that was impossible.

Kate was breathing in and out heavily, adjusting to the penetration. Now that she could see him entering her, and being on top, would set the pace of their lovemaking, accommodating his monster cock seemed much more daunting a task. Slowly but surely, she started pushing herself up with her legs, then letting herself sink back down, riding his cock delicately, carefully. The Sasquatch grunted as her hairy cunt moved back and forth across him, and he rose his big hands to her breasts, gently caressing them, pinching her nipples with just the right amount of pressure.

Kate was getting more and more into this. His attention to her breasts was making her more excited, and she was started to ride him harder and faster. She was starting to imagine now how they would look to a third person, a hypothetical hiker wandering the mountains at just the wrong moment, the sheer ludicrousness of the situation suddenly visited upon some poor shocked innocent.

"Oh, Mr. Sasquatch," she cried. "Fuck me, you beautiful monster, fuck me!"

He began bucking his hips in earnest now, against her movements. Her large breasts were bouncing wildly, freely, as she rode his dick. He was running his hands all over her voluptuous body now, as enchanted by her as she was by him. Finally, his right hand came to rest at the base of her spine, and she felt a familiar pressure at her butthole.

"Trying to stick your finger up there again, are you?" Kate giggled. "Well, can't say I'm opposed." His saliva, together with the flowing juices of her excited pussy, had turned that whole area into a squelching, well-lubricated mess, and his finger moved into her without resistance.

Kate screamed in pleasure. In this position, his enormous finger felt like a bigger-than-average dick up her butt. She'd been double-penetrated once before, as a birthday gift from her then-boyfriend, and had loved it, and this was probably as close as she'd be able to get here, since the Sasquatch's dick was clearly far too big for her ass.

"Oh yeah, just like that!" she cried. "Let me feel you in both of my holes, Mr. Sasquatch!" She knew an orgasm wasn't far off, for her, anyway. He could probably keep going a lot longer. The knowledge thrilled her; this was going to be another marathon, like last night, she was sure.

She looked down on his muscular body. He caught her gaze, and she was lost in his eyes.

"You're so beautiful," she moaned, and came. Her throat was starting to feel hoarse from all this screaming, so this orgasm was barely vocalized at all beyond a low, gentle hum. She bucked her hips wildly against his upward-thrusting cock, and when he felt her movements slow, he turned her over onto her back, mounting her missionary-style now, an enormous hand cushioning her bum against the grass and that same big finger pushing slowly into her asshole, squeezing her perineum against his rod. His other hand was behind her head, holding her steady. She'd never felt so safe in all her life.

Kate was barely crying out at all as they continued to fuck. Her legs were wide open, wrapped around him, and her hands were against his hairy chest, fingers running up and down his muscles in delight. Her eyes drifted shut as she surrendered entirely to the sensation at her crotch, this immense cock as big around as her wrist sliding smoothly in and out of her vagina, his slick finger stimulating the sensitive nerve endings at her butthole. He was giving low, rough grunts with every thrust, and those sounds filled her world. The sound and the rhythm of the Sasquatch fucking her.

12