Return to 307

Story Info
Sub male gets his training.
1.8k words
3.31
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel on the floor. Waiting in the Dark. A familiar room. Seems like hours go by. I kneel naked waiting and anticipating.

She finally arrives. She enters looking so beautiful.

She locks the door and walks to a small light on the night stand. She turns in on. Her long dark hair gently flowing. A black tight Pencil skirt and white silk blouse. Black tall high heels shoes.

She walks over to the bar and pours a gin and tonic and sips it ignoring me. I know if I make a sound or move she will leave. So I sit as still as I can. Waiting.

She finishes her drink and pours a glass of water.

"Are you thirsty?"

"Yes mistress."

She brings the water over to me and throws it in my face without really looking at me. Its cold and runs down my body and over my balls. She moves to a chair in the centre of the room and motions for me to kneel in front. I do quickly. Eager to please her. She raises her foot to my mouth and I see a hint of her black g string through the dim light. I start to feel the blood flowing to my cock. She puts her foot up to my mouth.

"Lick."

I extend my tongue and lick her shoe. At first I lick the top and slowly move around. She twist her ankle and gives me the bottom of her shoe. I lick the bottom of her shoes, tasting the sting of the ground she walks on.

"You are a dirty little boy."

"Yes Mistress." I reply

"You don't even deserve to lick my shoes."

"No Mistress."

She takes away her foot. And demands another drink. I get up and rush to pour her one. I bring it to her, happy to serve her.

She takes it and as she sips she points to the floor. I get back on my knees. She crosses her leg so the other foot is dangling near my face.

"Lick! Don't you know what your duties are?"

"Yes Mistress. I am to clean your shoes and please your feet. I am only here to please you, your feet and do as you say."

"Go on..."

"You are the only one I worship. I want to hand my body and soul to you. Please you and only you. My life is meaningless without you. Nothing. Worthless. I only exist for you."

"Lick."

I start to lick her shoe all over, top and bottom. I start to suck the long thin heel of her shoe like a cock.

"Mmmm Good boy."

She shifts in her chair again exposing Her g string and just a hint of her gorgeous pussy. I suck and stare.

"Are you looking at my Pussy?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Did I say you could do that?" She doesn't wait for my answer. She takes her foot away from me and leans over and slaps my face.

"You don't deserve me or my shoes."

"Please Mistress. I beg you. Let me prove myself. I will do anything for you. You are my everything. All I think about day and night. I need to be your slave."

She finishes her drink and takes her shoes off. Red sinful nail polish to match her devilish red lips. She stands up and grabs me by my long hair and pulls me to the bed and lays me down. My head stings from her pulling my hair.

"Legs up."

I pull my legs up and my ass is exposed.

She hands me her shoes.

"One in your mouth and one in your ass.

I start to suck on one heel getting it wet for my ass. As I start to move it towards my ass she tells me no. She demands I keep sucking that one and the other is to go in my ass. I beg her to let me get it wet first and she gives my balls a slap.

"Do as I say or I will leave. Now!"

I shove the other heel in my ass dry and it hurts. I keep shoving it in deeper.

"All the way." She helps push it in deeper. I push it in all the way, it hurts but feels so good to please her I don't care about the pain.

"Switch."

I pull the heel from my ass. I move the shoe from my mouth down and the shoe from my ass up. I suck the heel furiously like a delicious dick. The second heel slides in my ass easy and I fuck my ass fast and hard. Feeling it deep in my ass feels so good.

She stands over me making me switch shoes from my ass to my mouth over and over. Occasionally slapping my hard dick and my tight balls. She instructs me to stop and to get back on the floor. She reaches under her tight skirt and removes her G string. She puts them in my mouth. I can taste her sweet wetness and my cock gets harder.

On my knees I wait for her, she goes over to her hand bag and removes a strap on dildo. and tosses it near me on the floor.

"If you are good you will get this."

I get my new instructions. I am to rub her feet. I start immediately. Rubbing her toes and arches. Her heal and top. Forever I rub and caress, each foot getting all my attention. Occasionally she moves the foot I'm not rubbing to gently but quickly touch my cock keeping it alert.

She removes her panties from my mouth and then I am allowed to suck her toes. My cock grows even more. I suck each toe. Licking each one. Between each toes and all around. I lick the bottom of her feet. Her feet are dripping with my saliva. after awhile I clean them off so there is no excess. She moans and wriggles and only once does she say I am a good boy pleasing her well. I start to lick her ankles and up her calves. Still massaging her feet and legs. I am careful not to look at her pussy, as her skirt slowly seems to rise. Long soft strokes up her legs. Fast short licks across. As I reach her knees with my tongue she reaches down and pushes my head down.

"Not yet. You are doing well don't ruin it. You may look at my pussy once."

I look. I can see her cunt dripping and looking so ready.

I keep licking her feet and legs. She moans more.

She spreads her legs wide.

"You may lick my thighs, DONT lick or touch my pussy but you may look."

"Yes Mistress."

I slowly lick her thighs one side and the other. Moving up higher with each lick. My eyes focused on her wet pussy. Soon I am so close to her pussy. I can almost taste it and the smell of her is driving me wild.

"Stand up"

As I stand up my legs are weak from kneeling so long. She slaps my cock a few times.

She stands and grabs me by the back of my hair and pulls me over to stand with my hands on the bed. She is behind me and I can't see her. She is moving behind me. Soon I see her blouse and bra tossed onto the bed. Then her skirt. I feel her fingers wet with lube, prepare my ass, and soon I have her strap on, slowly gliding in my ass.

"You dirty little fuck toy. You like my cock in your ass?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Does it hurt your tiny hole?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you want it deeper?"

"Yes Mistress."

"But if it hurts I can stop..."

"No Mistress! Ill do anything to please you."

She starts to fuck my deeper and harder. My ass stings from the pain but my my cock is rock hard, pre cum dripping out steady.

She demands I keep licking her shoes.

"Thats right you want to please me. You are a dirty little whore. You need to be trained on how to please a woman right."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you. You are so good to me and I don't deserve to be licking the bottom of your shoes."

I lick the shoes intensely, she fucks me deeper and harder and it hurts so good. My legs start to quiver and she slowly removes the dildo from my throbbing ass. She instructs me to lay on the bed i get on my back and she again inserts the dildo slowly in. She reaches down and gently slaps my cock around still fucking me as she likes. She keeps fucking me as I pull my legs up higher. I moan with pleasure.

"Thank you Mistress."

"You want to be a good boy for me don't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

She points to the floor and I get on my knees. She grabs the back of my head and puts the dildo in my mouth. I suck it deep and slow. I lick in all the way as she pulls my hair.

She moves me again. My head down but my back is now up against the bed so I am staring up at my hard cock. She grabs my cock roughly and strokes it down wards hard. She strokes me rough and slow.

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

"You want to cum?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You want me to make you cum?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Do you deserve to cum?"

"No Mistress."

"Thats right. You are learning."

She starts to stroke me faster and squeezes tighter as she reaches the head of my dick.

"I want you to cum now. Cum all over your face."

It doesn't take long and soon cum is spurting out of my cock fast and hard. Landing in my mouth, on my lips and all over my face and beard. My legs shake with each load. The orgasms make me convulse. My fave drips with my own cum. She brings my legs down so I am laying on the floor flat, still my legs tremble. She leans down and kisses me. Tasting my cum on my lips. I can now see her naked body and I shake again. Her breast so perfect. Her curves so smooth, her skin so soft. I am so lucky to get to see her.

She moves so that her pussy is above my face. She slowly lowers herself on to my lips.

"Lick."

I start to lick her pussy, sucking her clit, her cum drips on to mine. My cum spreads over her cunt. I lick both of our cum off. She tilts her hips and I can lick her ass. It all tastes so good. I lick and suck her until she cums. More drips from her hot pussy. When she is ready she gets up.

"You have done well. Its time for the bath. Go get it ready."

"Yes Mistress."

I go to the bathroom and pour a hot bath in a tub for two. As I get the temperature right I hear her call out.

"Don't forget the bubbles."

As I pour the bubbles in, my cock starts to get excited again. So many possibilities. What will happen next?