Return to Dallas Pt. 02

Story Info
Enter Jenny and Cleo, literally.
5k words
4.37
25.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers

A Paul, Jenny, Michelle, Tammy and Cleo story.

Copyright 2001 by Paul. All rights reserved.

* * * * *

Paul.

I awoke with a hard on. I could feel somebody moving beneath my sheet. Fingers on my prick. The warmth of a mouth engulfing the end.

Reaching down I ran my fingers through her hair. Hair I'd felt a thousand times.

"Hallo Jenny." I said.

It was Jenny. Second thoughts flashed across my mind. No, it was Jenny.

She mumbled something. Her mouth full of cock. I lifted the sheet and looked down. Her short, light brown hair, with its streaks of grey. She could colour them out but she said it was how God intended her to look and besides it added to her appearance as a head teacher. She lifted her head and smiled at me.

"Hallo." She said moving up the bed until she was straddling my hips and impaling her fanny on my prick. "Howie let us fly down in his plane. We got here earlier."

"I noticed." I said, reaching up to hold her breasts as she rose and fell. "Where's Cleo."

"Taking a shower." She gasped.

I could feel her hole tightening around me. She leaned forward to rest her hands upon my chest. Her breathing shortened and quickened. With a cry she collapsed forward, I continued pumping my prick in and out of her, holding wide her ass cheeks, as she kissed and sucked upon my neck. I could feel my own prick growing. She must have felt it to for she lifted her head and looked down into my eyes. The look that I'd first seen over thirty years ago was still there. It sent me over the top and I gasped out loud as I came inside her.

She lay her head against my shoulder; her breasts squashed against my chest, as we lay joined together. It felt so nice. So warm and wet.

I could hear somebody moving in the lounge outside. Jenny kissed me and climbed off. We both looked down at my prick, glistening it its coating of vaginal secretions and sperm.

"You need a shower." She said, giving my balls a squeeze.

"Don't you?" I asked, hopefully, feeling her ass cheeks.

"Paul, behave yourself, Cleo's next door."

Cleo. Cleopatra el McToomb. Daughter of Jerez el McToomb, former head of security at the Cairo Department of Antiquities and Dr Lee-Anne Peterson. Lee-Anne. I remembered that night in the boat on the Nile. A lot of Brandy was drunk and we compromised a patient Doctor relationship. I never told anybody but I was certain that Cleo came from that night. I know she was a twin, but it is not unknown for women to release two eggs in a cycle and Lee-Anne did take up with Jerez within twenty fours hours of having me.

I always pretended to feign indifference at the drawings and writings Lee-Anne would send us, and the annual photo. Jenny kept them all in an album. Separate from the albums of our own children. Paul David Arthur. Our first born. Keyboard player with the Stagnant Roses or something like that. They seemed to change their name every year or so as they searched for their musical identity. I was sure it was only Jenny who bought their CD's. She'd buy them by the dozen to send them to all our friends. I drew the line at mail shooting all my clients with a copy.

I watched her walk to the door and take my bathrobe from the hook. She still had a nice ass. Small and tight. It reminded me of Tammy's.

Which also reminded me. They were due here later this morning. I looked at my wristwatch. It was nine o'clock.

"You'll never guess who I ran into yesterday?" I said as she sorted herself some clean underwear from her suitcase that she had placed on the foot of the bed.

I could see her breasts as she leaned over. Not bad at all for a woman of her age. No stretch marks to speak of.

"Who was it?" She asked, lifting her face to me.

I could see even further down the front of my bathrobe.

"You remember Michelle."

She should. Only the second time we had shared a woman together. Funny, the other one had been called Michelle as well. It had been two women on the first occasion. Michelle and Linda. I'd gone beck to the hotel in Cairo on Christmas day afternoon after Jerez had got the police to release me for running through Hamed with a sword. What a sight. Michelle and Linda on our bed sixty-nineing for all they were worth. I was about to give my apologies for interrupting them and leave when the toilet flushed and Jenny came back into the room carrying the jar of Vaseline from my wash bag. Oblivious to the other's she had thrown herself into my arms and kissed me. And kissed me. The heady smell of aroused woman filling the room had already caused my prick to harden and she had pulled it out, fallen back onto the bed with her legs open and guided me inside her before I had time to think. As I fucked her the other two removed my clothing and one of them, I think it was Michelle, had used the Vaseline to work a finger up my ass before I came. Or was it to make me come.

I had to smile when I pictured myself kneeling behind Michelle watching my Vaseline covered prick sliding in and lout of her ass hole whilst she licked Jenny's hole. I seemed to remember it was Linda who held open Michelle's ass cheeks whilst I fucked her. In fact she seemed to direct most of our actions that evening. I got her in the end. Michelle holding her open and fingering me whilst Linda and Jenny sixty-nine'd and I fucked her ass.

"What are you smiling about?" Jenny asked, sitting down on the bed next to me.

"I was just thinking about another Michelle."

"Oh. Yes." Her eyebrows knitted together. "And this Michelle?"

"Apart from yesterday we last saw her together." I lied.

It was one thing to fuck a woman with your wife present, she could hardly call that being unfaithful, but not to fuck her behind her back.

And I did so like getting behind Michelle's back.

"Oh. That Michelle."

I saw a hint of a smile flick across the corner of her mouth. She'd enjoyed Michelle as well although she wouldn't discuss it.

"I told her you would be here today and she coming to say hallo. Probably bringing some friend or other with her she said."

"I'd like to see her again."

Was Jenny's only comment as she left the room carrying my washing bag.

I was left stranded in my bed.

There was a gentle knock on the door.

"Hallo." Came Cleo's voice. "Are you decent?"

"I don't see as how that matters much with you being a Doctor." I replied. "Come in."

I glanced down as she entered the room. My prick was covered, although the sheet was stained with Jenny and my various juices. If I didn't look at it her attention wouldn't be drawn to it.

Sitting down on the edge of the bed her eyes seemed to go straight to it.

"What are your plans for the day?" I asked hurriedly.

"I'm visiting my contacts in the Hospital then I'm having lunch with a friend from Medical School then I 'm coming back to keep Jenny company."

"Did you sort things out with Richard?"

"There's nothing to sort out." She stood up and walked to the window and pulling back the full length curtains, opened the French windows onto the small balcony and stared out over the city. I heard the air conditioner increase its output to compensate for the sudden rise in temperature. "We had dinner together last night and Christy picked him up afterwards. It's over. He's moved out of my flat. I hope they will both be very happy together."

It sounded final.

"And you are really thinking of moving down here?"

"I need a break from Washington. Everybody I know there knows Richard. We'd be forever bumping into each other. No. I need a change. Besides, I want to go into Surgery. The practice in Washington is way ahead of its time in many ways but at this moment General Practice and minor surgery do not hold much appeal."

"I think you are right. The practice will still be there in five years and you have the rest of your life ahead of you."

"I'm twenty eight. Most women have finished child bearing at my age. I haven't even begun."

"There's plenty of time for that."

"I am aware of the breeding potential of the female of the species." She almost snapped at me. "It takes time to build the relationship with your partner."

I didn't fully realise how much her break up with Richard had upset her.

"I'm sorry." She said. "I didn't mean to bite at you."

I patted the bed by my side and she sat down avoiding looking in my eyes. I could see that hers were full and placed my arm around her shoulder. She did look sad, smiling weakly at me then she leaned forward and rested the top of her head against my chest. I could feel her shaking.

"There. There." I cooed. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Everything is going to be all right."

I lifted her face and kissed it.

"Paul." Jenny said from the doorway.

I dropped my arms and Cleo stood up.

What must it have looked like from where she was standing? Sitting up, near naked in my bed, kissing a young woman. She wasn't to know it was my daughter. She must think I was trying to get off with her.

"It's not what you think." I blustered. Jenny could always fluster me. "Cleo wasn't happy and I." My voice trailed off.

"It's all right, Jenny." Cleo said, walking to Jenny and giving her a peck on the cheek. "I was just telling him my woes."

Jenny smiled and seemed to share a look with Cleo as she went into the lounge.

"Hurry up and shower." Jenny said, stepping out of my bathrobe and throwing it at me. It was damp. "You can buy us breakfast."

Jenny.

Michelle and her friend, Tammy arrived as we were finishing breakfast.

Michelle looked good. I liked the blond hair. Not as light as her friends but it suited her. I wondered if she still shaved. I thought of trying it myself once but Paul kept going on about how he liked me to be natural down there and I suppose it had its benefits. He still wanted me four or five times a week. If keeping my fanny hairy was the price I would have to pay, then I was all for it.

I know he said they had meet the previous day but they did seem very relaxed in each other's company. I wondered if I could get Michelle alone. I'd get the truth from her. Somehow. Well, I'd enjoy trying.

I'd not thought about having sex with a woman since, let me see, oh yes, Linda's visit in the summer holidays. That had been fun. Paul had to go to Dallas for four days and Natasha, our Daughter, had finished University and was touring with an all girl quintet they'd formed at Music College. We'd had four days alone. I wondered what the reaction of my Board of Governor's would have been had they seen me flat on my back in our sitting room with Linda sucking on my clit and working an empty wine bottle in and out of my hole. Or later, when I reciprocated.

The ringing of Paul's mobile phone dragged me back to the present.

"Oh, Mike." I heard him saying. "Must I?"

"They want to bring the meeting forward and then have lunch." He said to us as he placed the back into the breast pocket of the safari shirt he was wearing.

"Oh Paul." I said. "I'm so sorry."

"What's wrong?" Cleo asked. "It seems perfectly all right to me."

"You don't know Mike." Paul explained. "He always tries to get me drunk. Excuse me please. I must go up and get my laptop and change. Are you going to stay here and finish the coffee. I'll only be ten minutes.""

"Succeeds too." Michelle said, her eyes on Paul's back as he walked to the lifts in the foyer.

In fact everybody's eyes were on his back.

I looked at her. I would need to get her on her own. There were a few things I'd like to get from her. Her knickers for one. It was a shame she had her friend with her. Perhaps she wasn't going to stay.

We chatted about the weather in England and Cleo's adventure on Christmas Eve when she had crashed her hire car driving from London Airport to see us and had had to spend the night with another woman. It was a small word. I had only interviewed the woman, Rachel, for a job at my school the month before, and she and her partner had only moved into their house that week. Then there had been the escaped patient from the local secure hospital who had set fire to the old barn. I didn't mind that part. Linda had been raped in that barn. Many times and Tommy had forced his cock into my own anus before Paul had pulled him from me. Poor Tommy. He'd died that night.

Paul had climbed the old oak and was holding Tommy by one hand after the branch on which he was standing had snapped. It was strange that he seemed to holding him all right until his Grandfather arrived and looked up at him. For some reason Tommy fell and Paul's own branch snapped sending him and the branch crashing down on Tommy. He'd died almost instantly.

"Well, I have to go." Cleo said, finishing her coffee. "I have an appointment at the Central Hospital."

"I think I'll walk." Paul had returned and was standing behind me with the strap of his laptop's bag over one shoulder.

"I'd rather you took a Taxi." I said, taking his hand and walking with him to reception with the other's following behind. "You remember what happened last time."

"All right. To please you."

"You do." I said, standing on tiptoe and kissing his nose.

He smiled and asked the pretty young girl behind reception for two cabs. I wondered if Howie had interviewed her for the job. I was certain he used the casting couch technique for selecting front of house staff.

I kissed Paul and Cleo good-bye as their Taxi's pulled up outside the front of the building.

"Where are you parked?" I asked Michelle. "Or did you walk?"

"There's a multi-storey round the back of the block. We're in there." She replied, slowly eyeing me up and down as she had on our first meeting. She smiled. "I don't live in Dallas anymore. We both live in a town just north of the Mexican Border."

"It's good of you to drive up all this way to see me. Now you are here, what shall we do? Do you want to show me the sites?"

I hoped she say no.

"Can we see your room?" She asked. "I can't imagine what the penthouse suite would be like in an hotel like this."

"Of course." I replied, leading the way to the lifts. "It's not quiet as grand as the suite of rooms Mary-Belle was staying in the last time you came. But it's nice."

"Who's Mary-Belle?" Tammy asked as the lift doors shut and the attendant pressed the button for the top floor.

"Crystal Martin." Michelle explained.

"What? The Crystal Martin. You never told me you had met her."

"An old friend of Paul's apparently."

"Yes." I jumped in. I better get the story straight. "Paul played on an LP of hers once. We knew her before she was famous."

"I'll play it for you when we get home." Michelle said. "It's out again on CD."

Hmm. I'd have to buy Paul a copy before I left the States.

The lift stopped and the doors opened. I led the way to our door and opened it. The cleaning staff were just finishing so I made the two girls comfortable on the large sofa and offered them a cold drink from behind the bar. More for something to do than expecting them to want a drink after the coffee downstairs.

They both declined and Michelle made use of the bathroom as the cleaners packed up and left. Tammy excused herself when Michelle returned and took her place on the toilet. Michelle walked to where I was standing by the bar.

"Are you sure there's nothing I can get for you?" I asked as she stood so close in front of me a single deep breath would have caused our nipples to touch.

She looked deep into my eyes.

"I have everything I need thanks." She replied. "With one exception."

"What's that?" I asked. I was having trouble breathing. I could feel the heat from her body. Smell her light perfume.

"You."

She placed her arms around my back and pulled me too her, squashing my breasts against her own. I could feel her nipples, as hard as walnuts, pushing into my boobs. Automatically I reached for her and my eyes were closed before our lips met. Her tongue knocked against my lips and they parted to allow it inside my mouth. How sweet it tasted. How firm. How pliable. How nice. I was melting against her. Her hands were feeling my bottom cheeks, lifting the hem of my dress.

The sounds of the toilet flushing and the bathroom door opening brought me back to reality. I tried to spring back, away from Michelle, to pretend nothing was happening. She held me firm. I don't think I could have broken her grip if I'd wanted too. And I didn't want to.

"It's all right." Michelle said, running her fingers down the side of my face. "It's all right. Relax. Tammy's my friend. Aren't you Tammy?"

"I am." Tammy replied, standing next to Michelle and running her fingers down the side of my face.

"Tammy knows." Michelle said, kissing me and returning her hands to pulling up the hem of my dress.

"Everything?" I gasped as a hand, then a second and then a third slid inside the rear of my knickers.

"Everything." Michelle confirmed.

I thought about the telephone handset she'd had in her office at the health centre she used to run.

Fingers, gentle fingers, were running down my spine, taking the zip of my dress with them. Michelle knelt before me, pulling my knickers to the ground whilst Tammy lifted my dress over my head and unhooked my bra. For a moment I tried to cover my pubic mound suddenly shy at being naked before two beautiful young women.

"What's the matter?" Tammy asked, sucking on one of my ear lobes whilst holding one of my breasts in either hand.

"Compared to you two I'm an old woman."

"Compared to nothing." Michelle replied moving my hands away from my pubic mound and parting my pubic hairs until she free access to my slit.

I could feel her warm breath against my fanny. I could feel my lips opening. The wetness increased. My legs almost gave way as her tongue snaked out from her mouth and flicked my clit. Closing my eyes I leaned back against Tammy, feeling her nipples hard in my back. Michelle's tongue touched me again and again. I felt I should be doing something not just standing there allowing them to use my body. I found I couldn't move. Wave after wave of pleasure was washing over me. I could feel the bush of Tammy's pubic mound against the crack between my bottom cheeks. How had she undressed? I tried to count the hands on my body but there seemed so many. So many more than just two people should have.

Tammy's breasts were pressing against my back again. This time they were naked. I looked down. Michelle was struggling to free herself from her top without loosing contact with my clit with her tongue. I could move and did, reaching down I pulled her top over her head. Her nipples were standing out like organ stops.

I struggled to catch my breath. Something wonderful was happening to my insides. I could feel the pressure building. The wonderful pressure. I was there. I had a sudden feeling of relief. Then the glow centred beneath my navel spread out to fill my whole body.

I looked around. Tammy and Michelle were walking, half supporting me into the bedroom. As she passed I notice Michelle pick up her large shoulder bag.

We lay together on the bed. A mass of arms and legs. I sucked on one of Tammy's nipples then on one of Michelle's then Tammy knelt above me and lowered her pussy onto my mouth. I licked slowly along her lips. Spreading them with my tongue then probed inside her. I could feel Michelle's fingers at my own hole. Pulling my own lips apart and pushing first one, then two fingers inside me and opening them. Instinctively I brought my knees up, placing the sole's of my feet flat on the bed. I felt Michelle pull her fingers from my hole and climb from the bed as Tammy moved her pussy until her clit was in contact with my tongue. I sucked it out to play and flicked it from side to side before nibbling on it with my lips. Tammy was beginning to buck above me. Forcing her pussy down hard against my mouth then lifting herself up until I could hardly touch her. I felt for her ass cheeks to hold her in place so I could finish her off. Suddenly she cried out and collapsed against the head board of the bed. Her pussy covered my face. I could hear her fighting to control her heavy breathing.

PAUL C
PAUL C
69 Followers
12