Return to Fantasy Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's your payback,' teased Claudia, her hands continuing to soothe him. 'I advise that you're exceptionally nice to your wife and you might still get what you want.'

Having finished George's massage, Claudia removed the towel gently from his eyes. Slowly refocusing, he was able to observe his masseuse carefully dress Veronica in her waist-chain and matching ankle bracelet. The sight immediately bought back delicious memories of one of their early holidays in Florida, causing his cock to ache with longing even more. Having completed her task, Claudia moved back round to face Veronica, before kissing her tenderly on the lips.

'Have a good night,' she murmured, as they broke apart. 'See you in the morning.' Moving across to George, Claudia shared a kiss with him also, before exiting the room. The door had barely clicked shut, confirming her departure, when George leapt into action.

'I desperately need to make love with you,' he growled, sitting up and running his fingers sensually along the line of Veronica's waist-chain. 'Please Sweetheart?' For a brief moment, she toyed with teasing her husband, but his voice sounded so strained, she simply didn't have the heart.

'Follow me,' she ordered, picking up his hand and leading him into their bedroom. George didn't need telling twice and was immediately beside her, unable to prevent his hands from starting to stroke her delectable body.

As they reached the huge double bed, he lifted her off the floor and they fell as one onto the soft bedcovers, their oily bodies naturally migrating together, sliding against each other to create sublime sensations.

'I am such a lucky man,' groaned George, looking longingly into Veronica's eyes, before tenderly guiding her face towards his. Surrounded with breathy moans, they kissed deeply, overwhelmed with their love for each other.

Over time, George's wickedly naughty fingers began to explore, causing a hard, heavy pulse deep down in Veronica's core. As she subtly moved, opening her legs slightly to provide him with access to where she most needed to be touched, Veronica felt her swollen, wet pussy lips slide against each other and it felt overwhelmingly arousing. As his fingers began to gently stroke along the length of her warm, velvet lips, she cried out with longing, unable to prevent herself from rocking her hips in response, desperate for more.

'Please, Veronica. Please,' he begged. 'I need you so much.' Unfortunately, at the same time, George sank his thick middle finger deep into her tightly clenched body, making a verbal response impossible. Dropping his lips to hers once more, Veronica groaned into his mouth, her hands scratching at his broad back, desperate to pull him closer.

Accurately translating her sub-conscious signals, George swiftly moved into position, replacing his nimble fingers with his wide cock which he plunged desperately into her tight, wet body.

'Oh, George,' she gasped, throwing her head back into the pillow, eyes closed in ecstasy and he drove himself forwards, overpowering them both with his animal need.

'I'm so sorry. I just can't help it,' he grunted shortly afterwards, as with a loud, guttural roar, he erupted inside her body, the force of his thrusts pushing Veronica deep into the mattress.

For a long moment, the two of them lay there, as close as two people can possibly get, gathering their breath, along with their senses. Slowly, George began to kiss his wife's face with a breathtaking level of care and sincerity, before slowly withdrawing from her and migrating down her body.

'George,' she warned, glancing down as he hovered over her throbbing pussy. Gazing back up with a look that caused her heart to flutter, he shot her a cheeky wink.

'Veronica,' he sighed, before sinking his mouth to her delicate skin and methodically lapping through her deep, wet channel and probing his firm tongue deep inside her, until she was bubbling over with arousal. When his fingers carefully toyed with her clit, despite her exhaustion, it felt like only a matter of moments before the powerful, tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm began to flow through her body.

Surrendering to the inevitable, Veronica's mind stilled as her stomach muscles contracted in preparation. As a wave of pleasure passed through her entire body, she softly rocked her hips against her husband's mouth, riding the sensations, never wanting them to end. Driving her onwards, George wouldn't cease until every last spasm of her quivering body was accounted for. Content that Veronica was entirely satisfied, he wriggled back up to lay alongside her shaking body, cradling her gently until her gasping breaths gradually reduced back down.

'I am such a lucky man, to be able to call you my wife,' he murmured, hugging her shell-shocked body into his. 'I love you.' He'd known it 35 years ago, and he still knew it today. In what could be a cruel, cynical, uncertain world, his feelings for the woman who lay beside him had never once faltered.

'I love you too,' she responded sleepily, knowing that she was equally lucky. It was only moments later that the happy couple had fallen fast asleep, entirely secure and happy in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12