Return to House "OrOb"

Story Info
Dave's second Encounter with Victoria.
2.4k words
5.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a fictional story featuring a celebrity having consensual sex with a fictional man. Any similarities to reality are strictly coincidental.

I am not a native speaker and I had English only in School so please be gentle.

Instead I would be more than happy to have critical feedback where I can improve, whether if it's Language, Grammar or Story.

Have fun!

******

The first day after my experience at House "OrOb" I was still stunned and confused about what had happened that day. House "OrOb" was an establishment that offered Blowjobs and all kinds of oral pleasure available for both man and woman. I got to meet the former Nickelodeon Star Victoria Justice who seemed to be employed there and I received the most incredible Blowjob in my entire life. Looking back, I felt ashamed shooting down my cum into her throat. I feel like I should not have done that and as I remembered how she just left the room after the blowjob I felt even more ashamed. So, I decided to visit House "OrOb" a second time to both apologize, as well as to thank her for the unbelievable time I had yesterday.

Luckily, I kept that flyer with me so I took the next cab to take me to the House. As soon as I entered it, the secretary from the day before came to welcome me.

"Good afternoon Mr. Lerlitz, glad to see you here. Were you satisfied with Victoria's services yesterday?

"Yes, I absolutely was, thank you. You didn't promise me too much."

"I'm glad to hear that. Do you want another session today?"

"No, no. I just want to talk to Victoria to both apologize and thank her."

"Apologize?"

"Yes, I feel like I was being a little too rough and I really want to tell her that I feel deeply sorry."

"Oh, well that's nice of you Mr. Lerlant." She said with a smile on her face. "She won't be here before at least 10pm. Would you like to meet another woman in our service? Or even a man?"

"No, I just came here to see Victoria, but I can wait. I've got nothing to do anyway."

"Well then, why don't you have a look at our bar then?"

"I will, thank you."

As I sat by that bar I watched all types of different men and women entering the House. I really was in the belief that all kind of super-rich, well positioned managers, famous Sport-or TV-Stars would come here. Because if there is a super-hot woman like Victoria Justice, which by the way is not unpopular herself, I wondered why there aren't any more guys or girls that would want to meet up with her for obvious reasons. Instead all the people that were to enter the front door, most of them looked confused and unknowingly like I entered here yesterday.

The more the clock moved to 10pm, the more nervous I got. What exactly should I tell her? Will she even talk to me after what I did to her? What will she look like? I noticed how all my thoughts moved to the memory of seeing her naked and from just that I instantly was getting a boner again. As the pointer showed to the ten, every time the front door opened I was ready to jump up and walk to Victoria. After about half an hour she entered and like yesterday I was just overwhelmed by her sheer beauty. She was wearing a black-white top and skinny jeans that pointed out her incredibly long and sexy legs which finished in a pair of high heels. I wanted to talk to her right away but somehow my legs didn't want to move, so I stayed right at that bar.

She went to the Secretary and after a short conversation both simultaneously looked at me. I never felt more like an idiot to that time, because the only thing I was able to do was to smile stupidly and wave awkwardly. She then turned around and went up without any further explanation. Confused I went to the secretary and asked her what that was about.

"She said if you want to talk to her, you should come to her room. It's the same one as yesterday." She said and gave me a strange look.

Nearly rushing up the staircase my thoughts were beating as I tried to figure out why she didn't come to me at the bar. I could have understood if she did not want to talk to me anymore but clearly she wanted to, but why did it have to be in her room? As I stood before her door I took a deep breath in before entering the room. She was nowhere to be seen so I relaxed a bit. Looking around there was nothing that had changed since yesterday.

"Of course, it didn't change. It was yesterday that I was here." I thought, although it felt like ages.

"Hey Dave, care to join me?" I heard Victoria calling me from the bathroom.

"H..Hey Victoria, are you there?"

"No, it's David Hasselhoff in here. Of course, it is me. Now come in already!" she replied with a strong sarcastic undertone.

As I entered I saw her laying in the bathtub, already naked and her tits were peeking right above the water's surface.

"Look at you Dave, blushing just because you see a woman naked." She laughed.

"Victoria can I talk to you for a moment?"

"Only if you join me." She said teasingly.

So, I began to undress and like yesterday I was uncomfortable with her being near me. Victoria had perfect body and a much more pretty face that her make-up took her in areas where you could think that she was the God of beauty herself. With her red lips and her long black hair she reminded me of Snow-White although she didn't have that white skin. The bathtub was really big, so I sat down right in front of her and I was really happy that the water barely covered my massive boner that I carried with me since Victoria entered the House.

"So, you wanted to talk about something?" She asked in a conversational way.

"Yes, I wanted to tell you that I'm deeply sorry about yesterday. I just want you to know that I couldn't hold back any longer and the excitement let my primal instincts take over. It is disgusting, and I deeply apologize, and I hope that you can forgive me." I said and looked down full of shame.

I heard a noise as if someone was getting out of the bathtub and as I thought Victoria would leave, a hand slightly lifted my hand and Victoria gave me passionate and long kiss. After that she sat down again and smiled at me. I looked at her confused.

"Look Dave, there is nothing to be ashamed of. And there is also nothing you have to apologize to. Wasn't I the one that told you to come in my mouth? Do I have to remind you that this is House "OralObsessed" where oral pleasure is the main criteria we focus on? If your biggest desire was to cum down my throat, then I see no problem. Yes, I was nearly out of breath and I tried to push you away, but that's just normal don't you think? I mean your cock is not really the smallest one but I'm happy about the challenge you are about to give me. So, if you want to cum down my throat, then just do it. I can handle it."

Yet again, I couldn't believe what I just heard. I felt like I was a fictional character of a literotica that could live out all those fantasies that the author has ever dreamt of. (Totally not me.) Those words coming from Vitoria made me both feel uncomfortable as well as super horny. Who could have ever imagined hearing those words from a woman anyway, yet from one of the hottest celebrities on Hollywood. I didn't really know how to react, so I just said what came to my mind.

"So, it is very hot here in L.A. huh?"

"I'm sorry, what?"

"The weather, it's so much different from Germany. In Germany most of the time we need to carry an umbrella with us because of that damn rain. And here in L.A. I feel like this region doesn't even know what rain actually looks like."

"I just gave you my permission to fuck my face and the first thing that comes to your mind is the weather in L.A.?" she asked with her eyebrows raised.

"Well to be fair, my brain has to process everything that has happened the last 24 hours and you have to admit that this might be a bit overwhelming for me. I mean, I came here to get some days off before I would participate in a student exchange and suddenly I got to meet the most beautiful girl living here that is offering me blowjobs. Don't you think that this crazy too? When I first read about..."

"Yeah, right" she said crawling slowly towards me while I began to freak out as I really started to process what happened the last 24 hours.

"...that flyer that I should come to House "OrOb" where I could find people who would show me the specialties of the city and..."

"Wow, that must have been really hard for you." She was nearly right before me, never stopped having eye contact.

"... when I came here I met this secretary who would speak in riddles that confused me even more and when I finally met you I couldn't believe that this was actually happeni..." I tried to finish the sentence as Victoria kissed me soft and her warm lips felt amazing as usual.

As we kissed I started exploring her body with my hands. I wanted to feel every part of her perfect body and I gave her a little slap on her butt. She gave out a small moan and started to work her hands on my body as well, sliding them all over from my arms down to my thighs rubbing them slightly. She stopped kissing me and sat on my lap, her pussy just a few inches away from my swollen cock. With her hips pushing forth and back her vagina always being in contact with my dick she leaned forwards to kiss me again. The feel of her breasts pressed against me and her more intense kisses, combined with the tease of my cock made me nearly explode.

As if she had read my thoughts or my body, she backed off and positioned herself in a way that the water covered all her body but the head. My breath was intermittent, and I remembered the intense disappointment that I felt yesterday.

"Victoria you're driving me crazy. Please don't back off anymore."

"Well you were about to cum weren't you?"

"Yes, but I can't handle the amount of rejection after the teasing you gave me."

She laughed and gave me a naughty look which didn't really help to calm down my enormous erection that was standing out of the water.

"Tell me Dave, do you like mermaids?"

And with that she dived underwater where she swam towards me, coming up right in front of my dick. She smiled and started to lick my shaft from the bottom up to the top. Placing both her hands on my butt cheeks she leaned herself over my cock, placing small kisses all over it. She pretended to take the head of my cock in her mouth when she stopped right before and instead just placed a small kiss on it. She looked at me and said: "I want you to guide me, use your hands."

First hesitant, then determined I grabbed her hair and started to guide her onto my pulsing dick. She opened her mouth and I pushed her down very slow taking inch after inch until we reached her throat barrier. But instead of going up again I tried to push her past the barrier, making her gag and saliva ran down my cock. Slowly increasing the pressure on her head, I almost felt the contractions of her throat tightening around my cock. Realizing that I couldn't get her past that barrier I let her go and she coughed as she breathed the fresh air. She let a little bit of spit on my cock before nodding at me, signalizing that she is ready again.

This time I grabbed her head and began to bob her up and down on my cock, always pushing her to the barrier. I increased the speed and simultaneously I began to thrust my hip forward. After a few more thrusts I let Victoria breath once more before I shoved her back onto my lap, this time slowly again. Once again, she reached her throat barrier but this time I pushed her down with all my weight and finally I felt my cock slide past it. Buried deep down in her throat, with her nose pressed against my pubic hair and her throat contracting around the head of my cock I felt like I was in heaven. I hold her there for a few seconds before letting her go. With tears running down her face she gasped for air and before I was ready she already lowered herself down on my cock, forcing herself all the way down.

She slowly bobbed her head up and down, my cock never leaving her throat. I let out a huge groan and I felt my cum raising in my balls, ready to shoot my load into her. Just as Victoria was about to let go I pushed her head all the way down once again and started to unload my massive load right down her stomach. As the day before she was not prepared and tried to push me away from her, gagging hard but I held her in place. Most of my cum was shot right down her belly but not all and the semen she was unable to swallow spurt out around the edges of my cock.

After I finished to unload my load I let her go and she desperately tried to breath in the new fresh air.

After that i went to her and gave a deep, passionate kiss.

"That was incredible Victoria! I hope this dream will never end."

To be continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Emma Watson's Casting Couch Emma has to prove she can be perverted for her next role.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Watson's A-Z of Sex Emma's personal guide to the joy of sex.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 01 Blake Lively films a sex tape with a male porn star.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Alternate Reality Featuring Rachel Weisz, Katherine Langford, and more...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Making Love to Victoria Justice Victoria Justice gives a fan a great surprise.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories