Return to Rejoice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- How then?

- Enter me from behind.

- Are you so worked up?

- I want to feel you again in me.

- Ok, then, lock the door.

As she became naked, he kissed her bulged out belly and her little triangle. What a difference between mother and daughter! Mummy's cunt was so broad and fleshy and of his sister even the lips were thin. She herself opened his fly and pulled out his cock. It was ready. She covered its head with her mouth and chewed at it for quite some time. When he released his cock from the grip of her lips, she was beaming with satisfaction. Then she supported herself against a wall and presented him her back. He closed in and entered her. Her half standing position allowed only half of his cock in. That was sensible. He cupped her small breasts in gentle squeeze and drove his cock half to her depth, in and out.

- Oh my... how tight you are!

- That's because my husband's thing is not as thick as yours.

- Its pity I lost you.

- Don't worry; I will come back to you for my next baby too.

- Promise?

- Promise.

He fucked her slowly and gently as if playing a music instrument. It took long time for him to discharge, because he had emptied his balls twice in the forenoon in that high voltage love making with his mother at the wedding hall upstairs. But his sister is meeting him after a long gap. And so she reached her climax soon. He continued with his fuck, for some more time, and ejaculated. As he pulled out his cock, she turned around and clung to him.

*

Bala and his mother reached back home by evening. His father was not there. He would return home, usually, after ten in the night. Bala was about to climb up, but his mother called him into his parent's bedroom.

- What's it, mum?

- Did you have a session with Suma?

- No, we were just talking. That's all.

- If so, why don't we have one here on your father's bed?

His cock jerked at her remark. She was undressing to change, but decided otherwise and faced him naked. He moved to her as an iron piece to a magnet. She went over the bed and lay on her back. She pulled her feet in, folded her legs and stretched them out. Her shaved cunt bloomed like a flower. She ran a finger over it and signaled him near by the same finger. He undressed himself and crawled in between her wide opened thighs. She put her hand on his head and pushed it down, aiming her cunt to couple with his mouth. And there followed, as she planned to thrive, another intense session.

After dinner, he went up and fell into deep sleep in no time. But at around 11 O'clock, his mother came up to his room and roused him awake.

- Mum, leave me alone. I want to sleep.

- But have some milk.

- Why at this hours? I feel really sleepy.

- What to do? Your father arrived only now. I saw him had his dinner and slept.

The milk she brought him had some ingredients in it. It drew away his sleep. His mother seated herself on his bed and ran her hand on his thighs.

- Mom!?

- But let me have a nap here by your side.

He gave her space to lie down. She lay down by his side, but placed her head on his lap and brushed her cheek against his bulge. Young blood that he was and it was quite natural for him to have a hard on, even after so many sessions. Sensing his stir under, she lifted her eyes to his face. He smiled down to her, awkwardly. Beaming back, she traced his cock by her lips over his cloth and nipped at it with her teeth, like a cat while lifting its cub. He felt his blood rushing and his cock wrenching to get released.

She uncovered his treasure. It was straining up and jerking its head, like as a fence lizard. As she pushed down its foreskin, his cock head was gleaming wet with its fluids. What a beauty it is! She drooled by her mouth and by her pussy as well. She let out her tongue to run all over his swollen tip. He ran his fingers tenderly on her earlobes. She looked up to read his face. Their eyes locked. And there was a begging in his burning eyes. Without pulling away her stare, she wrapped her lips around his cock and he closed his eyes in bliss. She bobbed her head, taking in his young rigidity as far as her deep throat allowed.

But by then there was a knock on the door. She pulled her mouth of its candy, made him to lye on his sides and covered him up to his neck. As she opened the door, she found her husband standing there.

- Ah, you are here! I forget to tell you that I have to get up at five in the morning to catch the train to Banaras.

- Oh! Bala is not well. That's why I...

Her husband walked in and felt his son's forehead. He could feel the heat, but of the fire kindled by his sexed up wife on their fuckable son. Poor father had no inkling of the plays being enacted under his roof!

- My God, he's having temperature! Stay here and be with him.

- I will.

And he went down the stairs. She bolted the door within and got back to her job in hand. As she pulled away the sheet that covered his naked glory, her son turned on his back. His cock stood upright, like a clenched hand, challenging her straight. She tore away the nightgown off her and jumped on his cock. It impaled up her cunt. She jumped up and down on his cock, stretching her vaginal walls with its steel hard thickness. Her heavy boobs too jumped along as if she did skipping rope. Bala held his mother's bounties and pressed them hard. As she battled with him as if to swallow him up, she got tired and she tumbled on him and gasped for air. At this, he raised himself to finish off the battle. He held her plentiful bums and lunged up his cock, pistoning through her fat lipped pussy hole. As her juices gushed down and dampened his pubic bush, he doubled up his speed. And then all of a sudden she felt her tunnel being hot flooded of his cock head eruption.

- My God! My son! By every fuck you lift me up; and I'm afraid, very soon I may squeeze you dry.

- Never mind, mum. It's my honor to serve your pussy that gave me birth.

- What a lucky cunt I own to own a lovely cock my own son owns!

She kissed him with gratitude and rolled off him, but kept him enclosed in her embrace and went to sleep as such.

Soon as she lost herself into a pleasant sleep; she was woken up by a harsh knock on the door. The room was glaring in the light, left without switched off. Her son was sleeping on his side, naked with his enormous cock bearing the dry patches of their love juice left unwashed. Her own cunt then was a pit of sticky discharge. She pulled a bed sheet up and covered her son his waist down. The nightgown she pulled on her was stiff in many places with dried up overflows.

As she opened the door, her husband was standing out.

- And, Santha, it's time; I'm leaving.

- I'll make some coffee.

- Ok, then. How is Bala, now?

- The whole night he didn't sleep, nor allowed me to sleep.

- Oh, then, don't trouble yourself in making me a coffee. Go in, sleep.

Her husband tried to push her in. And the spot on the nightgown, where he touched her was stiff with the dried-up ejaculations. He wondered what it was! But at the same moment his son lying inside turned on his sleep, the sheet slipped, and his nakedness came into focus. He had turned on his back. The father noticed the flaccid huge thing that was his son's penis. Also he failed not to notice the dried up patches of love juices that it had bathed in. Connecting this and that, the father was struck with horror. Observing the change in him, Santha turned her eyes to where her husband was gazing. And she was shocked.

Her husband didn't speak a word thereafter, but limped away down the stairs. She stood there motionless until his steps faded out. Then she turned back, walked in and settled on the cot where her son was sleeping. For a long time, she sat there, gazing at her son's big thing that had thrilled her in its each and every dive. Santha bent down and placed a kiss on his love pole. Pulling off her nightgown, she sprawled naked along her son and tripped into sleep; the door being left to stand ajar.