Return to Sessia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,938 Followers

"Some of the girls have large breasts. Some of the girls are almost flat-chested. Some of the girls have a large, hairy bush. Other girls have their bush shaved down to a tiny landing strip. All of the girls seem to be nervous and embarrassed about being forced to be naked in the public lobby of a government building in front of a lot of strangers. Some of the girls are quite attractive, but I try not to stare at their naked bodies. My Mom has no idea that I'm a lesbian and I'd like to keep it that way."

"Eventually my name is called and an NSS employee leads me back to a doctor's office. The other girls flinch when the NSS employee comes out with her clipboard and they seem relieved when it's my name that gets called, and not theirs."

"I'm taken down a long hallway and a nurse takes over. She takes my temperature and has me step onto one of those scales so that she can record my height and weight. She also takes a tape measure and takes measurements of my waist, hips and breast size."

"All of this information is recorded on her clipboard and then I'm taken into an examination room. The examination room has an exam table and a Gynecological examination chair. The gynecologists chair has padded knee crutches instead of stirrups and I'm instructed to sit in the chair, with my legs resting on the knee crutches."

"Unbeknownst to me a security guard followed the nurse and me into the examination room. When I protest, the nurse tells me that the security guard is there to make certain that I don't cause any trouble or hurt any of the medical staff. The security guard stands directly across from the gynecological exam chair, so when I'm sitting in it with my legs spread far apart, the security guard has an ideal view of my exposed, pink pubic lips. Of course I'm embarrassed, but I'm told not to complain. I'm admonished that where I'm going people will be getting excellent and unobstructed views of my naked pussy every day."

"I moan and whimper at that and then the nurse proceeds to produce a pair of scissors and a razor and some shaving cream. She shaves off all of my pubic hair, leaving my pussy even more exposed and on display, while the security guard stares intently at my pussy."

Jennifer was scribbling down what I had just said and then looked up from her legal pad and stared at my pussy, much like the security guard in my sexual fantasy.

"I do believe that you've become wetter and more aroused just by talking about this," Jennifer said. And then she leaned forward and I struggled not to flinch when she dragged her pen across my swollen, sensitive labia. Her pen came back slick with my vaginal secretions.

"You're definitely wetter," she observed. "And your public lips look thicker and more swollen." She then looked up at me as if waiting for me to confirm her observation.

My face felt exceedingly hot with embarrassment. I didn't mind telling Gretchen about intimate sexual fantasies like this, but to tell them to a total stranger was totally different. And then for her to notice how aroused my fantasies made me was even more embarrassing.

"I've been masturbating to this fantasy since I was around fifteen years old," I admitted. "Now I got hot and bothered just thinking about it."

"Is it having your naked body exposed, that makes you so aroused," Jennifer asked. "Or is it the fact that these authority figures have made you helpless? Or is it the implied threat of punishment?"

I had to think about it for a few seconds before I answered. I normally don't give this sort of thing much thought.

"I suppose it's all three," I finally responded.

"So, that security guard out in the hallway," Jennifer asked, "the one who handcuffed you and brought you to my room, she sexually aroused you with the way she made you helpless and forced you to walk naked down the halls?"

I closed my eyes and nodded my head. It was humiliating enough to be stripped naked, handcuffed and forced to display my shaved pussy for hundreds of strangers to see, but it was even more humiliating to admit that I enjoyed being exposed and disgraced like that!

And then to paraphrase, Jennifer asked, "So, with their new policy on legalized slavery, Sessia is now sort of a Disneyland for submissive girls like yourself, isn't it?"

"Oh yes," I agreed. "They couldn't have built a better theme park for submissives if they tried."

Then Jennifer scribbled furiously on her legal pad. Apparently I said something quotable or relevant. It seemed she wanted to write it down everything before she forgot it. She filled up at least an entire page with her thoughts and observations before asking me additional questions.

Of course she had me finish explaining about my slave auction fantasy. In my fantasy everybody at the NSS treats me like my opinions and preferences don't matter. I'm just a naked slave to be promoted and sold to the highest bidder. Nobody cares if I like what's happening to me. I'm just there to follow orders. And of course on the big day I'm naked on a stage with hundreds of bidders ogling my naked body as the auctioneer forces me to pose in extremely indecent poses. Of course, if I don't spread my legs wide enough or obey the auctioneer fast enough, I'm struck with a riding crop or some sort of whip. Of course the crowd loves this and they encourage the auctioneer to whip me even when I am slow to obey.

"What if there was actually a government agency like the National Sexual service?" Jennifer asked me.

"That could never happen," I replied. "Not in America. There are too many safeguards against it. I mean...just take a look at the thirteenth amendment to the U.S. Constitution. It specifically forbids slavery in the United States."

"Quite right," agreed Jennifer. "But just supposing that tomorrow there was some sort of revolution or coup or something and you could go back to the United States and be stripped naked by government bureaucrats and be incarcerated by some sort of federal government agency and trained to be a sex-slave and sold in a public auction and bought by one of your fellow Americans. Is that something you would actually want? Or would that be too much for you?"

I was getting wetter just thinking about it.

"I would like that a lot," I replied. "I mean...I would be sold to a woman, right? I don't think I could handle being sold to a man."

"Of course," Jennifer replied. "You'd be sold to a woman. But you'd have to spend the next four years totally naked. You'd be forbidden by law to wear any clothes...even if friends or family came to visit, you'd still have to be naked in front of them. It would be the law and the local police agencies would enforce it. Are you certain that you could handle that?"

My pussy actually throbbed at the thought of being able to go back to America and be treated like that. I wouldn't even have to explain my lifestyle to my mother. It would be something that the government was forcing me to do.

"I could handle it," I assured Jennifer. "You don't know how much I crave this sort of control and abuse...and even the punishments. I might scream and protest when I'm being spanked, but honestly the most powerful orgasm I've ever had, occurred when I was over a woman's lap and she was giving me a brutal and humiliating spanking in front of dozens of witnesses. If they had a vote tomorrow to make that sort of slavery legal in the United States, I'd vote for it."

"Are you certain?" Jennifer asked. "Remember your neighbors would inevitably end up seeing you naked in public. Probably friends that you knew back in school would see you naked as well. Would you really want something like that to happen to you?"

This talk was really turning me on. My pussy was still wet and throbbing and my nipples were so hard and erect that they ached. "Just feel how hard my nipples are," I replied.

Jennifer got up out of her chair and placed her hands on my nipples. With her thumb and her index finger she felt the hardness of my swollen, erect throbbing nipples. The friction of her fingers against my bare, sensitive flesh felt good and I wanted her to do much, much more, but she took her hands away after just a few seconds.

"They are quite hard," admitted Jennifer. "And you're saying that the thought of being a naked slave back in America is what made your nipples become so hard?"

"It would be like a non-stop party for me," I replied. "The more I was forced to display my naked body in front of my neighbors and humiliate myself in front of them, the more my nipples would be like this. They'd probably be hard and erect twenty-four hours a day."

"I think I rather believe you," Jennifer said. "Also your labia are quite swollen and slick with your own juices. I believe you really would enjoy it if you returned to America and were forced to be a naked slave in your very own home town."

Jennifer wrote more down on her legal pad and after a few more follow-up questions, she decided that our interview was done.

"We shall probably meet again," Jennifer said. "There's a lot of buzz around you right now, so my editor will probably want follow up articles. However right now I should like to speak with your owner, Ms. Starke."

Jennifer attempted to untie the ropes around my wrists, however the guy who tied me up made the knots too tight and Jennifer couldn't undo them.

"Bugger," swore Jennifer. "There's nothing for it. I'll just have to send you back like that. I'm certain that somebody will be able to get you free at some point."

And then just like that, I was back in the custody of the big, imposing security guard. She took me by the arm and led me back to my hotel room while a dozen hotel guests (or more) gaped at my naked body. Of course some of them had cameras and they preserved my humiliation forever by taking dozens of photos of my naked boobs and shaved pussy being put on display in the hotel corridor.

"I'm returning your slave to you," the security guard said when she was face-to-face with Gretchen once again.

"Bring her inside," instructed Gretchen and I was roughly forced into the room.

Gretchen then examined my naked body and discovered the ropes that were used to tie my wrists behind my back. "What's all this?" Gretchen asked. "Why are your wrists bound with rope?"

"The photographer thought that I needed to be tied up," I replied.

Gretchen and the security guard nodded to each other as if that made perfect sense. I was just a slave, so I didn't bother to disagree. Slaves are never supposed to disagree with a free woman. Gretchen and the security guard just left me tied up like that.

Victoria showed up in my hotel room a few seconds later and she didn't seem the least bit concerned about my wrists being bound. She didn't even ask about it.

"So, how did your interview with the reporter go?" she asked.

I was surprised that Victoria didn't offer to untie me, but I didn't complain. I knew what happened to slaves that complained and I wasn't about to invite any extra punishments.

"I thought it went pretty well," I said. "She asked me a lot about my sexual history and my sexual fantasies. I answered all of her questions and honestly as I could."

"Anything quotable," Victoria asked. "I mean sexual fantasies can be yummy of course, but the European public will usually remember a sound bite longer than they'll remember a yummy sexual fantasy."

I fidgeted in my bonds and rubbed my thighs together. Victoria had no idea how sexually frustrated I was and I was desperate for some sexual relief. I wished that she would just go away and leave me alone so that I could find something to rub against and hopefully get some sort of sexual satisfaction, but she seemed determined to stay in my hotel room and ask me questions.

"I also told the reporter that the Sessian government couldn't have built a better theme park for submissives if they tried," I said, remembering that snippet of the conversation I'd had with the reporter.

Victoria had only been half-listening to me as she checked her iPhone for messages, but then suddenly she looked up, and made eye-contact with me.

"Couldn't have built a better theme park for submissives if they tried," she said. She seemed to mull those words over for a few seconds and then said, "That's brilliant! I wish I had thought of that!"

Victoria enthusiastically pulled me close and hugged me. I had never seen this woman so excited before. She was usually so officious and stuffy, but suddenly she was very emotional and hugging me as tightly as any lesbian had ever hugged me. My exposed nipples instantly stiffened upon contact with the fabric of her crisp, lightweight cotton jacket.

"You need to remember those words and repeat them as often as possible when the press is around," Victoria insisted. "That's a sound-bite waiting to happen! It'll make Sessian slavery seem a lot less like a human-rights violation and a lot more like consenting adults having as much fun as a kid in a candy store!"

She actually began to jump up and down while holding me close. My naked breasts were still mashed up against her and the friction of her cotton jacket rubbing up and down against my sensitive nipples, caused my clit to throb with even greater sexual need.

Then Victoria released me from the hug and looked me in the eyes. She was still smiling enthusiastically and asked, "Can you remember to do that?"

It was hard to think with my body all awash in unmet sexual needs, but I nodded my head and said, "They couldn't have built a better amusement park for submissives if they tried...I'll remember."

My breathing was labored as I said it. Normal breathing just didn't seem to be an option anymore. Being naked in front of hundreds of strangers and being forced to tell my most intimate sexual fantasies to that reporter and Victoria rubbing my nipples all combined to increase the throbbing in my wet sex and driving me insane. My swollen pubic lips and thighs were slick with my own juices and my nipples and clit were all so swollen that they ached. I desperately needed to cum. The prolonged stimulation and denial was wearing me down. It was difficult for me to think of anything but my need for sexual gratification.

"Okay, tomorrow morning you're making an appearance at the punishment park and after that, you're meeting with Alexandra Sharp. There'll be reporters at both events. Try to find an excuse to use that line at both events. Try not to be too obvious that you're deliberately dropping a sound-bite, but don't be shy about speaking up either."

Despite the fact that my mind was hazy with sexual frustration and need, I wondered how I was going to find an excuse to use my line about Sessia being an amusement park for submissives. And could I do it casually, yet forcefully like Victoria wanted? And could I pull it off while my body was desperately craving to be touched and fondled and rubbed and sexually satisfied?

"Victoria," I said, rubbing my thighs together once again, frustrated that it didn't seem to reduce the throbbing in my clit, "Slaves are quite often punished for speaking without permission; would I be given permission to speak at these two events?"

"Oh, don't worry about it, Slave-girl," Victoria said casually. "I'll talk to Gretchen and make sure she knows you need to say certain things to the press. It's all for a good cause."

Then Victoria got excited about briefing me on the woman I was going to be meeting tomorrow. After my visit to the punishment park (Ouch! I wish she'd stop reminding me about that. Life as a slave is difficult enough without being constantly reminded that I'm going to be subjected to cruel and painful punishment in front of scores of strangers) I was going to be introduced to Alexandra Sharp. Alexandra Sharp was apparently a Sessian athlete who had competed in the 2012 Olympics in London and had won a medal (gold or silver. I'm not sure which. It's hard to concentrate when I so desperately need this throbbing in my clit to be attended to) in the women's pole vault competition.

And then Victoria pulled up photos on her iPhone to show me what Alexandra Sharp looked like.

She was tall and athletic and was wearing tight bikini shorts and had sexy, detailed, intense abdominal muscles and long, athletic legs. She was tall and athletic and lean and almost naked in photo after photo that Victoria showed me. She was exactly the sort of woman I usually fantasized about overpowering me and ripping off my clothes and dominating me. These photos were not helping me to calm the throbbing between my legs. They were only making things worse. I desperately wanted her to take her strong hands and roughly fondle my naked breasts and pinch my sensitive nipples before she took her strong fingers and drove them deep inside of me, forcing them into my sex again and again and again until I screamed from an Earth-shattering orgasm.

"Ow," I yelped when Victoria suddenly smacked me hard on my naked bottom.

"You didn't hear a single thing I just said, did you?" Victoria said accusingly.

"I'm sorry," I said, trying to sound as contrite and penitent as possible. Lusty thoughts of Alexandra's strong fingers opening up my vulva and feeling her knuckles inside of me, driving deep and fucking me to powerful orgasm after powerful, overwhelming orgasm made it impossible to concentrate on Victoria's words.

"Dammit Diane, get your head into the game," Victoria admonished me. "Sessian slavery depends on public opinion and you are going to be a major force in shaping public opinion in Sessia and all over Europe! And if you don't do your part and perform at these public events, then we're all just wasting our time."

I took a deep breath and was about to tell Victoria I was sorry, but then she added, "Screw this up and it will mean another trip to the punishment park."

Just the thought of being naked in front of a crowd of strangers and punished with a whip or a riding crop or with metal clamps, stoked my sexual excitement again. I was being tormented! Everything Victoria said and did was causing my sex to throb with sexual need. I really needed her to go away and leave me alone.

Schlank
Schlank
2,938 Followers
12