Return to Sessia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What could I say to that? I was already in a great deal of pain for questioning her orders once. I wasn't about to risk getting punished for saying the wrong thing again.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded.

Lexi's eyes glazed over for a second and then she said, "That sounds damn sexy when you call me Mistress. I don't know why, but it just does. Do it again."

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated.

Lexi kissed me again and the crowd applauded and cheered in great admiration.

* * * * * * * * * *

When Lexi returned me to my room, my naked bottom and my legs were in horrible stinging pain, and yet my sex was hot and dripping. Gretchen pretended not to notice my desperately throbbing pussy and instead examined the red and pink marks Lexi had inflicted on my naked skin.

"You've done an excellent job, Lexi," Gretchen said as she knelt down and ran her fingers across the painful marks on my bare skin. "I'm very proud of you."

The throbbing pain from my whipping had become slightly less severe during the time that Lexi had allowed me to cry on her shoulder and during the walk up the stairs to my hotel room, but Gretchen's fingers on my bare flesh, slowly running her fingers across my whip marks, caused me to gasp and tremble as the pain was refreshed and began to sting with fresh intensity.

Gretchen stood up and gave Lexi some money. I'm not sure how much. Every time I've been in Sessia, I've been stripped naked and enslaved. I've never been allowed to handle Sessian currency, so I'm not at all skilled at identifying denominations of Sessian money.

"And you, my mischievous slave-girl," Gretchen said as she reached out and painfully pinched one of my exposed nipples, "You had best get some rest."

"We leave in six hours," Victoria elaborated. "I've set everything up. The MP will be waiting for you."

"You'd best be on your best behavior," Gretchen advised. "If you do anything to upset the minister, I'll have Lexi whip you again. She's shown a great deal of skill, this one. She really knows how to discipline willful slave-girls."

Obediently I crawled into bed, laid down, buried my face in a pillow and closed my eyes. I wondered briefly how this day could get any worse and then suddenly I felt Gretchen's hard swat my already sore bottom.

"Slaves sleep with their legs far apart," Gretchen admonished me. "You should know that by now!"

Sobbing in pain, I spread my legs, leaving my wet, throbbing sex indecently exposed and vulnerable. I was feverish with sexual hunger and my poor bottom and my poor legs were smarting from a hundred different tender spots where the whip had kissed them, but somehow I did strangely manage to fall asleep.