Return to Sessia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lynn," the skinny girl replied, taking her hand and gripping the leash, smiling all the while like a little kid on Christmas morning.

"Okay, Lynn here are the rules," Gretchen said in a low, firm voice, "The most common form of punishing a bad little girl like this is to throw her over your knee and give her naked bottom a good spanking. Her bottom is very resilient, so you can spank her long and hard. You can also spank the backs of her thighs. She's more sensitive there, so you can get some really interesting sounds out of her when you spank her there."

I trembled at the mention of Lynn spanking my already sore thighs and ass. Lynn looked utterly cold and unforgiving. I suspected I was in for an extremely unpleasant ordeal.

"You can also spank her breasts," Gretchen suggested helpfully, "And of course you can pinch her nipples. Her nipples were basically made for pinching. They thrive under the attention of a cruel woman's fingers."

"You're a bad little girl, aren't you?" Lynn asked. And before I even had a chance to consider the question, Gretchen smacked me hard on my naked bottom and sternly ordered, "Tell her you're a bad little girl, Diane!"

"I'm a bad little girl, Mistress," I said obediently.

Lynn smiled a wicked smile in response to that and said, "And bad little girls get punished, don't they?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said without hesitation, feeling it was expected of me.

"Well then," Lynn said, "I'll be a good authority figure and give this bad girl what she needs."

Lynn held my leash with one hand and then painfully gripped one of my already aching nipples with the other. She pinched it and twisted it, causing me to grunt, pant and whimper as she inflicted sharp pain on a very sensitive part of my anatomy.

"You're allowed to whimper and even scream in pain while Lynn punishes you," Gretchen said sternly, "But if I hear one word of complaint out of you, it will earn you a trip to the Punishment Park."

I whimpered and nodded in agreement. When Gretchen got strict like this, it was no good to argue with her.

Lynn spanked both of my breasts, causing me to yelp at the sudden and wicked pain the cruel girl had inflicted on my naked, defenseless breasts. Tears welled up in my eyes, but Lynn informed me that she had no intention of stopping there.

"You're such a bad girl," Lynn bereted me, "Flashing you boobs everywhere and getting everyone to fall in love with you. Well, I'm going to see that you get punished for that."

Lynn stared intently at my indecently exposed pubic lips as if she were thinking of punishing my poor, vulnerable, naked sex, but just as I was certain she'd be pinching my poor pubic lips, she gave Gretchen control of my leash and reached out and clasped both my nipples and squeezed them hard enough to make me cry out in alarm. I couldn't stop her. I was naked and bound. My nipples belonged to Lynn and she could do whatever she liked with them. I had no say in the matter.

Lynn amused herself with my naked breasts for a long time, pointing out how my breasts had been used to get myself all sorts of special treatment, therefore my breasts must play a large role in my punishment. I bit my lip but did not complain as Lynn continued to pinch and twist my poor nipples. She knew how she was hurting from my gasps and the tension in my body every time she pinched my tender flesh.

Lynn unbuckled her belt and pulled it from the belt loops of her jeans. She held it up so that Gretchen could see it and asked, "Is it alright if I use this on your bad little girl?"

Much to my horror, Gretchen gave Lynn permission to use it on me.

Gretchen of course would supervise and determine how many times she could whip me with the belt, how hard and on what parts of my naked anatomy.

Lynn placed one hand on my right breast and squeezed it painfully hard, digging her fingernails into the soft, naked, tender flesh and making me whimper in pain, fear and trepidation.

"I'll show you, you bad little girl. I'll show you how a bad girl's breasts get punished."

Lynn yanked on my nipple, pulling it as far as it would go, and when I panted and whimpered at the painful abuse of my nipple, she abruptly let go and allowed my nipple to drop back into place.

Then, suddenly Lynn was wielding the belt, punishing my breasts with the leather belt in a series of loud slaps of leather on tender, bare flesh.

"Aauuiiigghhhhhh," I screamed uncontrollably as my innocent breasts were struck again and again with that thin strip of leather.

I squirmed and twisted and writhed as Lynn cruelly punished my poor, defenseless breasts. As a naked girl with her hands bound behind her, there was little more I could do about my predicament. Gretchen had a tight grip on my leash, so I couldn't run away and I dared not complain or else there would be another trip to the Punishment Park.

My breasts throbbed and ached with each stinging blow, but I was helpless to do anything other than writhe and cry out forlornly at the stinging pain of my punishment.

"Ugh! Ahhh!! Agghhh!! Uuhhhuhh!! Aaaaaahh!! Ahhh!! Ohhhh!! Owwowwwhh!!" I screamed in agony and danced a humiliating dance as Lynn snapped her belt against my bare breasts, but also against my bare thighs and my bare buttocks, never giving me the slightest hint where the leather strap would hit me next.

With great effort and self-control I gritted my teeth and refused to complain about my punishment. And yet Lynn continued to snap her leather strap against my naked skin and tortured my breasts, my thighs and other exposed sections of my naked skin

I had tears running freely down my face and my breasts were both a reddish pink color when Gretchen told Lynn that I had finally had enough.

"I think our bad little girl has learned her lesson now," Gretchen proudly proclaimed. "You understand that you're not in any way better than Lynn, don't you now, my slavegirl?"

"Yes, Mistress," I sobbed immediately.

Lynn reached between my legs and grasped my exposed, helpless sex. I trembled at her touch, but did not complain or attempt to shake loose from her hand.

"That was fun," Lynn admitted as she casually palmed my sex, "But if you really want your slave to get maximum exposure to the public, a bus-stop really isn't the way to go."

"It's a public place," Gretchen argued. "Lots of people come here."

"Not more than four of five at a time," Lynn countered. "If you really want your slavegirl to be exposed to the public, I'd recommend taking her to a lesbian night-club. There won't be any men there, so there's no risk of her getting groped by men, and on a good night there can be two-hundred women. How's that for exposure to the public?"

While I stood there sobbing and covered in reddish marks on my naked skin, Lynn and Gretchen worked out a plan. There was a lesbian club in Greenfield called Adoration. Gretchen would give them a call and try to set up a night where I would be the evening's entertainment. If everything went according to plan, I could be fondled, fingered, spanked and ogled by two-hundred lesbians and the European media could cover the whole thing.

And of course, Lynn insisted on being there. She wouldn't miss it for the world.