Return to the Bukkake Beauty Shop

Story Info
This time, they want them both for the nasty video.
8.9k words
4.64
63.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell do you mean eight hundred bucks?" I practically yelled into the phone. "It's a fucking water pump!"

My mechanic gave me some song and dance about having to pull a load of shit off the engine to get to the broken part.

"Fuck, dude," I said. "Where the hell am I getting that kind of money?"

He gave me some more song and dance.

"I'll call you back," I said, hanging up the phone.

The past couple of months had been rough. The plant I worked at had laid a few people off, and while I still had a job, the overtime that everyone depended on to pay the bills had dried up. Money was tight before my car had broke down.

The only thing that had been going good was the girlfriend. I had to laugh even in spite of the car. Nothing like finding out your girlfriend was a part time porn star to liven your life up. It was early afternoon and I heard a noise outside. That would be her getting home from work. Sure enough a minute or so later, and the door to the trailer opened.

Now I don't want to brag, but my girlfriend is a hottie. Short black hair, and a body that won't quit even though she's in her late twenties. She'd been good in bed, but since I found out she had been in a couple of pornos, she'd gotten even better.

About that. Yeah, we'd had a rough week or two after I had discovered she was secretly putting out for money and getting filmed at it. What guy like to know his girl is a total slut with other guys. And mine wasn't the kind that fucks a guy on the side. Nah, mine had a bit of a fetish.

She liked to have groups of guys come on her face.

I'm dealing with it though. I love her, alot, and she admitted that she never let any of them fuck her. So that's something, I guess.

She tossed her coat and purse on the couch. I guess something showed on my face, because she gave me a questioning glance.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I took a long draw on my beer.

"Fucking car," I said. "Eight hundred bucks to get it fixed."

I drank the last of the beer, then crushed the can and threw it into the trash.

"Where the fuck am I getting that kind of money?"

I pulled the door of the refrigerator open and when I looked inside, just shook my head. There was one beer left.

"Well, fuck me."

Taking the last beer, I went into the living room and dropped onto the couch. I popped the TV on, but like always as I flipped thru the channels, there wasn't shit on. The girlfriend went into the kitchen and started getting dinner ready.

-----

"This is good." I said.

The girlfriend shrugged. "It's just something out of a box."

Like I had said, we'd had a couple of rough days there. We'd worked through it though. I found out a few things about her, and she had been honest enough to tell me about her needs. She still hadn't let me fuck her up the ass yet, but the blowjobs were pretty good.

"I might know of a way to make a few extra bucks," she said, looking down at her food.

"No," I said.

Things were tight but I wasn't going to pimp my girlfriend out making pornos to make things better. Something of my attitude must of echoed in my voice.

"It wouldn't be just me," she said, looking up. "They want us both."

-----

The office looked like any other small business in a industrial strip. "FMP Productions" in a non-flashy sign at the door.

"I don't know how you talked me into this?" I muttered as we opened the door.

My girlfriend just smiled and shrugged. After we'd had dinner, she'd called and set up this meeting for the next day. There was a small lobby with several chairs. One of which was occupied by a brunette, who couldn't have been more than 20. She was reading a magazine and gave us a short nod when we entered. My girlfriend knocked on the glass window in the wall.

"Hey girl," the blond behind the glass said. "How have things been."

The two chitchatted for a few moments then the receptionist buzzed us in.

-----

"You'll give us five thousand dollars?" Some of my amazement must have shown. "Why?"

The owner's name was Paul and he was fifties, balding with a gut.

"Look you might not believe it," he pushed himself back from his desk. "But I'm always straight with my Talent."

"I'm getting a couple of dozen or more emails a day from members about your shoot. They love it. You outing your girlfriend after what she was doing is our number one video clip in all the three years we've been shooting. It's been downloaded over ten thousand times!"

He laughed.

"You're fucking stars! So yeah, I'll pay you to repeat it."

There was a bunch of small posters on his wall of various porn vids. What you'd expect being in an adult video comapny. But there was also a picture of what I guessed was his kid, at some soccer thing. Dad and son had big grins holding some trophy.

"Look, you ain't getting a chance like this again." He said. "Some other Internet hottie is going to attract attention and we'll lose the window. We shoot it this soon or forget about it."

"Make it six," I suddenly said.

He laughed.

"I want anal," he replied.

I looked at my girlfriend, sitting beside me. After a moment she gave a small nod.

Paul clapped his hands.

"Alright!" he said. "Give me a week to set everything ready..."

"A week!" I said.

"Raring to go already!" he laughed again. "I like that in my stars but there are things to arrange. Promotions. Getting the guys lined up..."

My disappointment at the delay must have shown.

"Hey, hey, don't sweat it," he said. "I'll give you a thousand dollar advance on the shoot. The rest when we wrap."

-----

"What the fuck did I get myself into?" I muttered.

It was a week later and I gotta tell you I was a bit nervous about things. It's one thing to get involved in a porno like I did before on the spur of the moment. And I'd had sunglasses on, so no one was supposed to know who I was. Boy, that had changed.

Paul had still let me keep the sunglasses but he wanted me to do more than just jerk off at the end. Now, I had to lead this thing, play ringmaster to the guys he'd hired. And fuck he'd gotten a bunch of them too. Had to be sixty guys all sitting or standing around in their short robes. My girlfriend had admitted she got off on guys coming on her face, well hell, she was going to get coated tonight.

At least there wasn't much chance anyone I knew personally was in the crowd. We were a good two hours drive from where we lived, in the big city on the coast that everyone goes to gamble. Paul's company had other operations there and rented a big warehouse to ship his films from.

Paul had gotten together with us over a light dinner a few hours ago to explain everything.

"Damned this is going to be good," he'd said, once we'd ordered. "I bet I make a ton of money off you two."

"As long as you share the wealth," I replied.

"Yeah, yeah. I always treat my Talent well. I told you that. Trust me."

I laughed nervously.

"Hey don't worry," he said. "It's going to be great. We got over two hundred replies when we posted for extras. In just three days." He laughed. "We were still getting them in this morning. You two kids are hot!"

The crew looked like they were just about ready. One guy was running some cables for a set of overhead lights but the three others were collecting their tools and sweeping up. Along with rigging more lights in the overhead, the crew had set up a low platform, about five feet round, with a kind of footstool/bench in the middle of it.

There were four cameramen, well that is, three men and a woman. That surprised me a bit. Yeah, there were a few women here, Make-up, Wardrobe, one doing the Catering, and Paul's secretary slash assistant. Plus three very young woman over near the wall. Two were wearing sweats, but the third was wearing the proverbial "Catholic Schoolgirl" outfit of pleated skirt, white shirt and knee highs. They were the "Fluffers" for tonight. Funny, I'd had to ask the girlfriend what that meant.

"A Fluffer is a girl hired to walk around in the crowd and help get the guys hard. Especially with a group this big, some guys have problems getting it up with all the other guys around." She'd explained earlier. "Most of the time the girls are wantabes, trying to get into the biz. Sometimes they're just looking for some fun and a bit of extra cash. Doesn't pay that much but you get to suck alot of cock."

"You ever?" I asked.

She just smiled and shook her head no.

"You don't get to finish them," she said. "What's the point?"

My girlfriend was seated at the Makeup table getting some final things done to her hair and face.

"Ready to do this?" Paul asked. I hadn't noticed him walk up.

I shrugged. "Yeah I guess."

He hit my arm good naturedly.

"Always remember something, in the end, she's going home with YOU." Paul said, looking me in the eyes. "Not any one of these limp dick. So let her be as big a slut as she wants to be, and enjoy it!"

"You got a girlfriend?" I asked.

"Hell, I've got a three girlfriends and two ex-wives!" He laughed, and I laughed with him. It seemed to help with the stress.

"By the way," he held out his hand. "Take this before we start."

It was the little blue pill.

"I don't need..."

"Trust me," Paul pressed it into my hand. "We all need it when we get out there in front of the camera."

-----

"Ok, for those of you who are here for the first time, I'll explain what's going to happen." Paul said to the guys, who were all now seated. "We'll start filming after Crystal gets situated."

He walked slowly back and forth.

"I guessing every one of you has seen the video of our stars, probably many times, or you wouldn't be here tonight" He laughed. "Raise you hand if you've jerked off to them. Come on, don't be shy."

There were just a few of the extras who raised their hands at first, but soon every one of them had their hands held up.

"Thank you." My girlfriend said, standing next to me.

She was again wearing the blond wig she'd worn when I saw her last time shooting porn. It hung down to about the back of her shoulders. The makeup girl had tied it back in a ponytail. I guess so it wouldn't get in the way of filming her face.

They had gone all out with the wardrobe too. She was wearing all black, probably so the cum storm she was about to get would show up better. She had tall stockings, heels and one of those half corsets, the kind that ends just below the tits. My girlfriend's got a great pair, very perky, so they didn't need any support. The corset framed them nicely though. She was also wearing a pair of long black gloves, that came almost to her elbows.

They had also shaved her pussy, so it was bare as a baby's. She usually had a small strip of hair. Not tonight. Though the corset had no garters for the hose, the black above and black below framed her pussy really well. She looked amazing. I wanted to fuck her right there and then. Maybe it was the pill Paul had gave me but my dick started getting hard.

"Hey..." I stammered, "It's not anything..."

"Yeah it is." she said. "Not many men could be that brave and let me live out my fantasy."

I thought she was jerking my chain but I looked into her eyes and saw she really meant it. I didn't know what to say.

She kissed me, and man her lips were sweet.

"Showtime!" she said, grinning. And held up the pair of handcuffs.

See me, the girlfriend and Paul had worked out a kind of general script of what he wanted for this video. What he thought would play for all those horny fuckers that had gotten off on my "outing" my girlfriend in the last vid. I wasn't sure about it, but then he'd pointed out that they could edit anything out that didn't work.

"Fuck it kid," he'd said during desert. "Have some fun with it. Get wild and crazy"

Oh, what the fuck did I get myself into, I wondered, not for the last time.

"We'll be doing things a bit different this time," Paul continued to the group of guys in the warehouse.

"Crystal and her Stud will start things off. A bit of Sucky, Sucky, maybe a bit more, but at some point once he's had his first Pop, he'll give you the signal and then I want everyone to yell 'Banzai'. We'll get you to yell three times then in pairs I want you to come up to the platform. Sorry guys, just blowjobs tonight." There were a few murmurs of disappointment. Paul grinned. "It ok, you're in for a treat, Crystal's going to get her anal cherry popped today, so I hope you all can save some for the end."

"Remember something else, everyone of you cocksuckers." Paul wiggled his fingers at the crowd. "The Stud says what's what. He tells you to do something, you do it. He says you're out, then your ass is out. Got it?"

There was a sea of nods and a low murmured agreement.

"Now make sure your dick is hard when you come up." Paul continued. "If you're having trouble getting it up let me or Dave, or one of the Fluffers here know." He pointed to his assistant, who held up his hand. "We'll send someone else up. When you get up here I want you to beat your meat until you come. Aim for Crystal's face or her tits."

"After everyone's gone once, we'll do her anal. You still got a hard-on and think you can come again you can come up then. We'll keep filming until all you fuckers are done or Crystal calls it quits. Any questions?"

A few guys shook their head. Apparently no questions.

"Ok, let's make a video."

-----

My girlfriend sat on the bench, with her legs on each side and her hands handcuffed behind her back. At the moment my stiff cock was stroking back and forth in her mouth.

We'd started with me just slowly walking around her, while the various cameras filmed.

"Hello," I said, looking towards one camera. "I found out last time just what a slut my girlfriend here," I gestured her way with my thumb. "Maybe you've seen the video?"

"Well, I decided instead of getting mad, I'd get even." I stopped in front of her and dropped my robe. "Open up, bitch."

"I need you to be a bit dominate," Paul had said over dinner, discussing the filming. "Alot of email we got mentioned how they like that she got what was coming to her. That next time you should make her pay for being such a slut."

I looked at the girlfriend. She blushed.

"He can do that, I think." she said. "We've played around some."

It was my turn to blush.

Yeah we had. Before I'd found out about the porn, we'd tried to spice things up. She'd gotten me to tie her up one night. That had been one wild time.

Back to the warehouse.

I slapped her face a couple of times with my cock, then pushed it against her lips. At first she refused, playing like she didn't want to, but when I grabbed her hair and pulled, she opened her mouth and let me slide my cock into her mouth.

"That's all you're good for isn't it?" I fucked her face slowly. "Just a nasty fucking cock sucking cum whore."

She moaned around my cock.

"Drinking sperm from a stiff dick. Any stiff dick," I pulled out until just the head was in her mouth. "That's all you live for isn't it?"

One of the cameramen was right behind me, and he held his camera up over my shoulder to get a POV of her.

"Look at me when I talk to you," I ordered.

She'd had her eyes closed, but I gave her a light slap on her cheek with my free hand. Her eyes popped open at that. Probably wondering just how into the whole "dominating her" thing I was going to get into. With her hands handcuffed behind her back, she couldn't do much but yell and nix the video deal. Then we'd not only lose the five grand, we'd have to pay back the thousand Paul had given us up front. That would suck but I had to wonder, just how much my girlfriend was into being dominated?

I pushed my cock back into her mouth and grabbing both sides of her head, began long strokes that hit the back of her throat. Looking into one of the cameras filming the action, I laughed.

"Damned, she's got a great mouth."

And she did too. My girlfriend was going to town on my cock, swirling her tongue all around when ever she had the chance. Spit leaked out from around my cock and made her face wet. Sometimes I'd get it too deep and she'd gag as the head of my cock pushed into her throat. That was great too, for it really felt good.

"Come on, lick my balls."

I pulled my cock out and raising up, set them on her lips. She opened wide but had trouble getting them into her mouth with her hands behind her back. Her tongue though licked them all over. I saw the difficulty, and with one hand, pushed my ball sack into her open mouth. Damned that was tight, way more than she was used too, I bet, for she's never sucked on my balls at home.

Guess I had a license for every kinky crap I'd ever seen done in a porno, didn't I?

"Suck this cock." I ordered, pulling my balls from her mouth and shoving my stiff dick back into her mouth.

The crew had set up four big tv monitors over against one wall. I could see they were feeding the view from each of the cameras being used. It was wierd seeing the blowjob, no be real, mouth fuck I was doing on my girlfriend, while I was doing it. One was even watching me, and the image smiled as I smiled. I struck a bodybuilder pose for a second. The cock sucking was getting to me. I could feel it. I was going to cum soon but first I wanted to get all of my cock into her mouth.

Now while my girlfriend is a good cocksucker, even better now that I know what she does sometimes, she still has trouble deep throating all of my cock. I'm not huge or anything, she just has a gag reflex. Well, time to get over that, I thought. I pushed firmly forward with my cock, and at the same time, grabbed her head firmly. When I felt my cock hit the back of her throat, I held her firm and pushed harder. She struggled a bit but I didn't relent. Suddenly I felt something give, and my cock penetrated her throat.

God that felt good!

I could feel her gagging yet I didn't let her go. Her lips were around the base of my cock and I could feel spit dripping from my balls as she sputtered. The two inches or so I had down her throat were being squeezed so fucking hard. That was it for me. I pulled my cock from her mouth and with just a few strokes, shot my cum across her face.

It took me a minute to recover. My girlfriend's face was covered in cum, and her makeup had run from her tears, black streaks from each eye. I thought she might be pissed because of the rough treatment, but she had a real sparkle in her eyes. Her tongue was out trying to taste my cum.

"Pretty good baby," I finally said.

I walked around behind her, and holding her head, looked into the camera.

"So you filthy dick sucking cum slut," I said in her ear. "I thought I give you a present for being such a whore."

I pointed and several of the cameras panned to reveal the huge crowd of horny guys, cocks in hand. With the key one of the crew had given me off camera, I unlocked her handcuffs.

Thrusting a fist aloft, I yelled, "Banzai!"

The crowd yelled back.

"Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!"

"Have fun sweetheart..."

-----

"I can't wait to suck more cock today," my girlfriend said to the group of guys in front of her. "You want to be one of the cocks I wrap my lips around?" She pushed the cum I had dumped on her face into her mouth with one long finger. "I can't wait until you unload on my face, in my mouth, I fucking love it..."

A couple of guys stood and came forward, their dicks hard and in their hands.

It was a couple of minutes after I had cum. We'd taken a brief break to touch up my girlfriend's makeup and get her a water. She'd shook her head at me and smiled.

"Damned honey," she had laughed. "Look who got all butch. Maybe we'll have to buy our own set of handcuffs?"

I smiled back.

Funny the guys who had stood up were still stroking their cock, though one was loosing a bit of wood. Paul waved and one of the "Fluffers" came over and took him to the side. I watched as she dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth. My girlfriend handed her water to the Catering Girl.