Return to the Master Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weerdo
Weerdo
673 Followers

If this was the way the Doll's felt when they obeyed a command I couldn't imagine what sex would feel like and it was no wonder they didn't try to resist them. The process continued, with each action I took either punished or rewarded. My brain was shut down with only brief flashes of consciousness pervading the ordeal.

Being plunged into the darkness for letting my teeth touch the man's glorious cock.

Being rewarded for squeezing the man with my pussy as he entered me.

The cycle continued, hundreds, thousands, what felt like millions of times.

And at the end of each cycle the brief moments of conscious though I had were being overwritten with the need to start the next loop and experience those pleasures.

The man had no face I realized as one loop ended with me on his chest the man's cock buried deep inside of me.

It was not as if it were missing I thought as another cycled ended with the man's cock held in my mouth his sweat essence flowing down the back of my throat.

It was as if the face of the man was indistinct and out of focus a blurry memory that was impossible to latch onto and even though his face was something that I would lovingly memorize each cycle at the end it would disappear. Even in my mindless lust driven state I though it odd that he had no face.

The man, no the Master needed a face.

I only knew of one man who was an actual Master though and he was a Master that had promised to save another Doll like what I was becoming. With the last conscious effort I could muster I gave the Master a face, so distracted by the effort to give him a face I messed up and moved too much to the side and the Master slipped out of me. I was plunged once more into the darkness but I held onto the image of the Master's face.

I was once again in the room, waiting for the door to open.

With a slight creek the door swung open and my True Master stepped inside.

---

I woke up in a small padded cell, and groaning I turned over onto my stomach and tried to take stock of everything. My mind was sluggish and even after several minutes it still felt as if I had just been forced awake minutes after falling asleep from a two day shift.

I should have been looking for a way to escape but I couldn't focus on anything besides what my own body was feeling. Every sensation was intense and acute, the floor underneath me and the air around me all of it was more real than anything I had ever experienced.

Even my own hands were something glorious, I had accidently brushed them along my side when I moved and they felt glorious and I wanted to brush them along my skin again.

Unable to think through the haze I rolled to the side of the padded cell and propped myself against it, relaxing into the hard cushioning of the wall my eyes rolling back at the sensation of it on my skin the friction from the movement causing more wonderful sensations to ripple through me.

Slowly I moved my hands over myself, luxuriating in touch. My hands quickly separated one going higher on my body and the other lower. Palming my breast I hesitated for a moment before pinching my nipple. The pleasure exploded and I came with just that touch, and in the middle of the orgasm my other hand quickly darted onto my sex rubbing at it as I once again pinched at my own nipple.

Wave after wave of pleasure rolled through my body and my mind already barely conscious slipped away into the void yet again as I was consumed by the pleasure.

Sometime later I stopped and for a moment I was confused before I registered the words even as my unconscious will moved to comply.

"Stop!"

Focusing my eyes I looked up to see that the small cell I was in was now open the clear Plexiglas gone and the Doctor standing in front of the cell.

"You!" I cried out automatically trying to figure out why I did not like this man. He was the one who was doing this to me but I was enjoying it. Why would I be angry at him? Still the feelings pervaded my mind and I glowered at the man.

"Me!" the man said and he put his hands out. "Come on it's time for your next session." He said.

I blinked my mind struggling to comprehend the few words he had used.

"Session?" I asked my words slurring slightly even as I stood to follow his commands.

"You feel confused right now don't you?" asked the man.

I thought for a moment, I wasn't sure what was going on or why I should hate the man and why my body felt like it was on fire.

I nodded.

"After the session you won't be as confused." Said the man.

"Alright."

I followed him as he led me through the dark room and to what looked like a dentist's chair, The Doctor motioned at it and following his lead I sat. Walking around me The Doctor carefully wrapped leather straps around my arms and legs binding me to the table.

"This is going to feel funny." He said.

He did something on the computer next to my chair and the reality of my situation crashed down on me.

I turned to the Doctor. "You fucking bastard, I'm going to kill you." I growled at him. I remembered everything that he had done and what the Company was doing to me. My attempts to fight back against it weren't working, I was going to be a Doll no matter how much I fought against them, they were winning.

"Yes, yes. This is the last time you'll get to say hi, I had to turn off the array to update its firmware the things only a prototype after all." Said the Doctor not even looking up from his screen to look me in the eyes.

The computer beeped. "And there we go. Bye-bye!" he said.

"Fuck you!" I shouted.

He hit enter and the anger I had been feeling drifted away. I looked up at the man for a moment before he faded and I found myself once again in the room waiting for the Master to enter. Hastily I got down on my knees and pushed out my chest so the Master would be more enticed to use me when he entered.

The door opened and I looked up at the Master, the face was blurry and indistinct. Frowning I let my mind wander and find the image of my True Master. The face slowly drifted into view and the Master stepped forward to use me.

---

<The Company>

Adams glanced down at the woman on the table.

"So you think you've gotten everything you're going to get from her?" She asked Jon.

He shrugged. "Based on the scans there's not much left of her original brain structure at this point, you told me to experiment with her processing. The chip design I used on her is our newest model, instead of just the brain stem this chip's structure extends into the cerebellum and higher brain functions."

"I've seen the projections and the improvements this will have on the final product Jon. You do not need to explain it to me." Said Adams.

"She's the first one it's worked on though. I'm starting to see why Belial didn't develop past the point he did with the implants we lost nearly two dozen subjects developing to just this point. I still don't know if she's going to drop dead from an aneurysm at some point." Said Jon as he looked over his latest data.

"Belial never had vision, he took his money and then let his work stagnate. When he discovered that the board was disappointed with his lack of development he up and disappeared before we could take care of him. The board does not care about the short term costs so long a profitability can be demonstrated in the long run." Said Adams.

Leaning over she inspected the Doll. The thing still had too much of a muscle to be found attractive by most of their clientele but that was fading. The breasts had been expanded and other minor cosmetic changes had been made to improve upon her features. The Doll was currently bald, a necessary procedure given the extent of the new chip design and how deeply it was embedded in her skull but the hair was slowly beginning to grow back.

"The data we managed to get from her suggests a different story than what we first thought." Said Jon.

"Oh?"

He handed Adams the computer tablet with the latest notes transcriptions of the story the Doll had told before he completely scrubbed her memory.

Adams quickly skimmed the document absorbing the pertinent details, but it still took her fifteen minutes to go through all of the pages.

Lowering the tablet Adams looked up at Jon.

"Is this possible? A single man hacking into and modifying a Doll without any prior experience?" she slowly asked.

"She was not lying, if this man Marcus was telling her the truth is another matter entirely. As for a single person being able to do this? They would have to be a genius. It takes the techies upstairs weeks to program new routines and another month to vet them and that's a team of what 40 people?" he asked.

"50 we just hired on some more." Said Adams as she absently paged through the transcription of events again.

"So I can't say it's impossible. Just unlikely." He said.

Adams nodded. "This could introduce work out for us though." She said.

"What do you mean?" asked Jon.

"We assumed that this was someone trying to steal our technology, another organization like our own. A good Samaritan trying to save people though that is infinitely easier to manipulate."

"You're not afraid of him going public?"

Adams snorted. "The Company has enough filters in place if he's stupid enough to do that. Not to mention the fact that even suggesting mind control is possible is like donning a tin foil hat and saying the government is beaming radio waves into your fillings." Said Adams.

Jon nodded. "True."

Adams looked down at the Doll and then back at Jon. "How long until its ready?" she asked.

"No idea, no more than three weeks though. I need to monitor it like I said. It's the first one we've got this to work on." He said.

"Tell me when it's ready for the auction. You're authorized to dip into the normal stock to produce more. I want the mortality rate below ten percent though, obtaining good stock isn't cheap." She said.

Jon smiled and nodded. "Yes Ma'am." He turned away from her and hurried back to his work station no doubt to select his next batch of test subjects.

Adams turned and walking out of Jon's lab stepped into the elevator. Hitting the button to go up the skyscraper Reynard's office.

Adams walked out and paused, all of the Dolls that would normally be in the man's office were standing out in the hallway next to the receptionist the vapid expression of a waiting unit on their faces. Only half of them had any amount of clothing on but this hardly fazed Adams.

Ignoring the receptionist Doll that moved to prevent her from going into the office Adams stepped inside to find Reynard standing in front of his conference television talking with Kent's father and member of the Company board Mr. Harold.

"I assure you sir the matter has been taken care of, the officer is no longer a concern." Said Reynard.

"I'm distressed that the situation devolved to the point of my son being assaulted, and you screening my calls was also not appreciated." Said Mr. Harold as he scowled at Reynard through the television.

"I was out of town on business and-"

"The issue has not been resolved." Said Adams as she stepped forward to interrupt Reynard before he made a larger fool of himself, lying to a man who could look up all records was not a good idea especially when Reynard had in fact been on an island in the Pacific relaxing on some beach with a dozen or so Company Dolls.

Mr. Harold turned to look at Adams and she smiled.

"Adams, you have more information?" he asked.

She nodded. "Someone is attempting to dismantle out Dolls program. A lone individual who happened to be a fairly accomplished computer programmer managed to stumble on a malfunctioning Doll. He discovered a rudimentary way to reprogram it and then needing more information somehow came into contact with a police officer investigating your son. The two broke into his club and stole data about the operation of the Dolls and although we managed to catch the officer in question the computer programmer is still at large presumably continuing his work." She said.

Mr. Harold leaned back in his chair. "And he has several million dollars and two more Dolls to work with." He said.

"Sir?" asked Adams.

Mr. Harold pulled up a surveillance camera photo of the bottom of Kent's building showing a pale man being followed by three women two of whom were obviously Dolls judging by their lack of facial expression.

"This man, Marcus Williams broke into my son's apartment after robbing him of several million dollars, threatened his life and then took his Dolls." Said Mr. Harold.

"Why were we not informed of this?" asked Adams. "This took place in our city." She said.

Mr. Harold turned to Reynard. "You were." He said.

Reynard shied away from the screen slightly. Adams rolled her eyes she really needed the techies to put a hook into the man's email so she got the information directly from the board. He was technically the Director for the city but the man was an utter fool.

"This is the same man then?" Asked Mr. Harold.

"From what we can gather yes." Said Adams. "We have agents investigating his apartment at the moment but it appears he has abandoned it. We were searching the city for him assuming he did not have the means to travel far given the lack of money in his bank accounts, which we are monitoring at the moment. But if he stole several million from you and with a several day head start he could be anywhere." Said Adams.

The two turned to glare at Reynard but he was now apparently fascinated by the patterns in the carpet.

Adams sighed. "Have you been able to track the money?" she asked.

"No. I'm sending you all pertinent information, you will do the same. I want this man found and taken care of."

"Yes sir." Said Adams.

Mr. Harold nodded and the screen went dark.

Adams turned to Reynard.

"Idiot." She said under her breath.

---

<The True Slut>

Slave blinked and opened her eyes. Slave was in her cell, and without her Master! Despairing at this Slave slowly sank down to her knees without the Master she did not know what to do. Slave's body felt as if it were on fire and she ached to move and pleasure herself but her hands remained locked at her side. She was not supposed to move without the Master's direction.

It took Slave several minutes but looking back at her fragmented memories she noticed that something was wrong. Glancing down Slave noticed that her boobs were far larger than what they had been before she had come to this place. Blinking Slave remember what she had been, the police woman Beth. The memories were in place and she remembered everything Beth did, but she was not the same woman anymore. She was Slave.

Comfortable with this definition Slave slipped into a light sleep waiting for a Master to give her commands.

The door in front of her slid open and the man that her old self had called the Doctor stood in front of her now. Slave kept her eyes down and stared at the Master's feet too frightened to move yet quivering with anticipation for his orders.

"Stand." Said the Master.

Slave gracefully rose to her feet.

The Master carefully examined her his eyes roving over her skin and Slave shivered. Reaching out the Master grasped her right breast and briefly kneaded at it. Slave whimpered but otherwise remained still resisting the urge to fall to her knees and beg the Master to use her.

"Good girl." The Master said and he patted Slave on the head like she was a dog. Slave leaned into the caress sighing as his hands wove briefly through what little hair she had.

The door on the opposite side of the lab opened and a more portly Master stepped out of the elevator. For a moment Slave was distracted unsure which Master she should address but quickly resolved that until she met her True Master she was going to address the Master closest to her. It made sense, the closer a Master was the more likely he would use her.

"This is the newest model?" asked the portly Master.

The Master in front of Slave rolled his eyes and turned to the man.

"Yes."

The portly Master walked over and stood next to her first Master and Slave watched both closely even as she continued to shake. She was in the presence of two Masters! This was very special she decided.

Inside her mind though Slave knew something was off, although these men were Master's they were not her True Master that title was reserved for someone else. Slave pondered who her True Master might be for a moment but then dismissed the thoughts she had to pay attention to the Master's in front of her.

"What's with the hair?" asked the portly Master.

"We had to shave her to put the implants in." said the first Master.

"What you can't grow it out faster? She looked like a biker chick minus the tattoos." Said the portly Master.

The first Master groaned. "Reynard there is no process to grow hair faster without throwing the rest of the Doll's endocrine system out of whack. Besides doing that she might begin to grow hair through the laser treatments." The first Master paused and put a hand on Slave drawing her to him. Slave melted to his chest as he pulled her closer and thrust her boobs up onto him.

"These Doll's will be a premium product, we cannot simply grab a girl off of the streets and implant her. These Dolls will be works of art and art takes time." Said the first Master.

"Whatever, so long as she's a good fuck and we get more money I don't care how long it takes to make them." Said portly Master.

"The Marketing team is predicting that we will be able to sell these models at a price of nearly 5 million apiece." Said the first Master.

The portly Master grunted and then reaching out took ahold of Slave's arm.

"I'm going to test her out." Said the portly Master.

The first Master blanched. "Reynard, I still need to run tests first! If everything's not calibrated right she could orgasm hard enough to burn out her neurons or have an aneurysm! This is my first one I've gotten to work!" said the first Master.

The portly Master waved his hand. "Whatever, you'll get plenty of test subjects." He said and began to lead Slave away towards the elevator.

Slave leaned into her Master's chest as they rose up through the building, his hands were groping and pawing at every inch of her body and the fire that had been underneath of her skin was now brought to the surface now a full inferno.

Slave knew her Master was going to use her. She was happy.

---

<TECHINICAL DESCRIPTIONS / COMPANY SERVER 2185>

CHIP V0.89 FIRMWARE V2.5

Installed in only a single Doll, the first version of the BCI chip interface developed by <CENSORED> in 2005 at the request of the Company. This chip although effective at controlling the implanted individual did not suppress any thought or involuntary action. The subject will still react to external stimuli and her eyes are not under the control of the BCI chip.

Implanted into the motor cortex of the brain the chip can affect only movements no neural suppression or rewrites is possible with this version of the BCI chip.

CHIP V2.28 FIRMWARE V6.0

The BCI chip currently in mass production and use within the Companies enterprises. Developed by <CENSORED> and Dr. Jon Hail in late 2006. This version of the BCI chip has remained in service for nearly a decade the hardware only now with another decade of software development beginning to feel aged. This chip allows for the complete reprogramming of a Doll to multiple roles and has a limited ability to function around brain damage and attempts at physical removal, safety mechanisms are in place to ensure that Company secrets do not fall into competitor hands.

Implanted into the brain stem this BCI chip can suppress normal neural activity by substituting it for artificial control. Tests show that a Doll's original personality is still present after two years of activity before any degradation. Neural rewriting is still not possible with this BCI architecture.

Weerdo
Weerdo
673 Followers