Return to the Princess Ch. 01

Story Info
She awaits his imminent return, but disobeys his order.
1.3k words
4.36
17.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by LadyCibelle

The ravishing Princess Catherine stands gazing through the open window of her bedroom, high up in the castle. She searches the woodlands across the gently rolling field that circle the castle. So deep in thought, it is as if she is in a trance as she thinks of her Knight. Her deep brown eyes sparkle in anticipation. She is anxious this afternoon as she knows that he will return to her all too long empty arms, having completed the mission required of him by the Order. She has missed his touch severely. Her heart aches unbearably for his quick return.

A cooling breeze wafts through the window, gently caressing her lovely face. She desires to reach out and touch the forest across the field, knowing that, somewhere within its depths, he rides ever closer to her. Thoughts of the admonishment she had received from him remind her that she has been told not to travel into the wood alone. Yet something deep within her draws her to the forest, and her own special place. Quickly, without allowing herself to reason, she darts from her room, down the long, circular, marble staircase, across the great room, and finally through the massive oak door. She is finally free from the confines of the castle. The sense of unknown dangers, coupled with her overwhelming desire to see him excites her even further. She runs fleetingly across the open field toward the forest.

Happily, and with the carefree abandon of a child, she skips along the path into the forest, moving ever closer to her secret place hidden in the trees. As she travels the path, she stops to smell the newly blossomed wild flowers. The scents of the flowers as well as the essence of the massive pines surround her as she continues toward her destination. Finally arriving at the brush that marks the place for her to depart from the path, she parts the branches, slips from the oft-traveled path and onto one which none, she thinks, have traversed save her. After a short journey, she finally arrives and once again is breathless at the beauty of this, her own special and secret place, hidden in the wood. It has been too long since her last visit here. She begins meandering aimlessly about the lush open meadow of her hidden sanctuary, unaware that even as she wanders, he has arrived at the castle.

Dismounting from his mighty white steed, and not unlike her, filled with desire to see his love, he quickly searches the castle, to no avail, trying to find her. His lean, muscular body craves to once again touch her silken skin, to hold her close, to engulf itself with her sweet essence. Though he knows it shall never be true, he will promise never to leave her again for such a long time. Not finding her, he ponders her whereabouts. There can be but one answer. She must have disobeyed him and traveled outside the towering walls of the castle and into the wood to her secret place. Wasting not another thought, he begins a speedy journey across the field and through the wood, for he has known of her secret place for some time. After what seemed an eternity he finally reaches the meadow hidden in the forest, her fantasy place. Alas, there she is! He stays at a distance, hidden in the brush and watches her, being ever so careful, as he does not wish for her to know he is in her presence, nor that he knows of this place, yet.

She is like a little girl, the sunlight glistening on her long, auburn hair. She chases after butterflies, giggling as she plays in and amongst the flowers. She picks some and holds them close to her delicate nose, inhaling the new and fresh perfume that they emit. She inhales the scents of the forest, jasmine, honeysuckle, pine and the myriad of wild flowers that fill the air. She stops and stares at the small waterfall at the head of the winding stream that passes through her place. It is so inviting and she is tempted. She is happy, here in her own special place and knowing that her love returns soon. Slowly she walks to the edge of the stream. Bending down she scoops some of the crystal clear, cool water and splashes it upon her face. A few random drops deflect from her face and fall upon her cleavage, tingling as they slowly slide their way down between her perfect breasts. Briefly she shivers from the unexpected coolness on her breasts and senses that the coolness has aroused her nipples.

She stands, quickly scans her surroundings and believing that no one is about, slowly begins removing her clothing. Each and every piece is removed with a sensual grace like he has never seen before. She moves slowly, deliberately, the sun warm on her increasingly naked body. Her exquisite silk under garments, trimmed in the finest of lace are finally removed. As she removes them from the perfect curves of her body her Knight unconsciously wets his lips as this sight of unmatched beauty enwraps him. She slowly walks into the water, feeling the coolness on her feet, delicate ankles and long, lean legs. She moves to the waterfall, and sliding into the cascading coolness, wets her long flowing hair. The water flows through her hair, down across her perfect breasts, abdomen, to her cleanly shaven mound, then down her never-ending legs. The beauty before him is too much to behold and his knees begin to buckle. He is light headed and from nowhere hears music. Carefully he grabs a pine bough to lend him some support.

Suddenly, she realizes that much time has past since she had left the castle and it shall soon be getting dark. She makes her way from the waterfall, out of the stream and up into the wild flowers once again. The glare of the setting sun now gleams from every droplet of water still clinging to her pure, tender, naked body. Each emits an invitation to be gently licked from their strongholds. She reclines in a bed of pansies, each of which smile as only a pansy can at the beauty they encircle. As the sun weakens even more, she begins the same meticulously slow, sensual task of replacing each and every garment she had shed earlier. Her body is still damp, yet she is ever so much more refreshed than when she stood at the window in her bedroom.

Quickly she makes her way back to the beaten path and on back to the castle. She is very anxious to return before darkness sets into the forest. Still she knows not that all the while her Knight is but a few steps behind her, watching over her and protecting her from any unforeseen evil that may lurk in the forest.

Her trusted servant and friend Maria awaits her arrival in her chambers. Maria informs her that he has already returned and has left specific instructions for her to join him for dinner. She is to wear the white silk gown he had brought back for her. It is perhaps the most beautiful piece of cloth she has ever seen in her entire life. It is long and flowing from the small waist, trimmed in the most delicate pink embroidery imaginable. The laces of the low cut bustier, which will ever so greatly reveal her milky white breasts, are of shiny pink silk. He has also had delivered freshly cut deep purple roses, so deep the color they appear nearly black. She tells her trusted servant that she would like to wear one in her hair for her meeting with her loved one. With Maria's assistance, the task of preparing herself proceeds, all the while nothing entering her thoughts save her imminent reunion with him.

Finally ready, she begins the journey from her chambers to the dining hall, where he already awaits her presence. A fire begins to kindle in her loins and her heart quickens as she nears the dining hall.....................