Return to the Princess Ch. 02

Story Info
She attempts to appease his anger.
2.4k words
4.4
15.2k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by LadyCibelle

As his Princess Catherine approached the dining room, ever more excitement was building within her. Yes, it was likely the compounding effect of having gone to her secret place in the forest and the anticipation of seeing him. There was sure to be a bountiful banquet of food on the long mahogany table, yet food was by no means what she had as the first priority on her mind. The massive oaken doors were opened for her by a servant and upon entering the room she saw him standing at the head of the table, which, as she had expected, was covered with a myriad of food for their partaking. As she entered, he turned and stared at her, a long, loving, yet somehow distant stare that she could not understand. Unlike the many other times he had returned after being gone, he did not open his arms and await her rush to him. Something was definitely amiss and she had no idea what it could be. Though she quickened her pace, she did not run to him, all manner of thoughts filling her mind and none making any sense at all. When she finally stood before him, he placed his hand on her chin, and slowly pulled her to his lips, gently pursing his to hers, lingering for but a brief moment.

"How has your day been?" he asked, in what she sensed was not his usual elated demeanor.

"Filled with much anticipation of your return." she gleefully replied, moving forward to taste his lips again, only to see him turn and walk toward the open window and gaze out into the darkness.

"Anything exciting happened today?" he asked of her.

Now she was caught in such a quandary...surely he had no knowledge of her trip to the forest, yet for certain he was unhappy for some reason.

"No, nothing of any truly great excitement, save your return," she replied and immediately as he spun around and looked at her, she knew she had not given him the answer she should have.

"I am tired from my laborious journey and do NOT wish to be lied to. You have but one more chance to respond with the truth. Did you or did you not leave the castle alone and travel beyond the fields into the forest as I have forbidden you to do?" he loudly asked.

Sudden panic flashed across her face. She knew to continue her deception would not be the proper thing to do and, fearing increasing his displeasure with her she lowered her head and replied, "Yes my love, it was such a beautiful day and being excited about your return, yet bored with the mundane hours in the castle I did wander briefly into the forest. Forgive me for disobeying you please? You have my word that I shall not do it again, and I will make up to you the fact that I had not been completely truthful to you," she said as she slowly began to move towards him again.

Turning from the window and towards her he queried, "And how do you suppose that you might soften my displeasure with you?"

She stopped her approach to him and surveyed the room. Now was no time to suggest that they sit and eat the feast laid out for them, but rather it was time that she must act, and act very quickly. A quick survey of the heavily polished table revealed something to her. Something, which she knew, might suffice. She summoned the servants and ordered them to move all of the food to the far end of the table, save the large bowl of fruit in the center, which she took and placed near to the head of the table. As soon as the servants had moved the food she dismissed them.

"I believe that I may have a possible solution my love, please, come and sit in your chair and allow me to attempt to cause your displeasure to wane" she said with ever so slight a pout upon her face. His interest had been peaked and he walked slowly to his chair and sat.

"Please, just sit without moving and allow me to show you how much I care for you," she pled. Slowly, seductively she began to untie the silk ribbons that held the bodice of her exquisite white gown tightly against her body, squeezing her milky white breasts, such that they protruded from the top like mounds of vanilla ice cream. The ribbons untied, she turned her back to him and said, "Please unzip my gown, but do not touch any part of my skin with your hands." He took the zipper and slowly slid it down to her tiny waist.

Princess Catherine stood to his side and moving the crest of the gown away from her breasts allowed it to fall slowly to the floor. She stepped from the pile of fabric and back before him. Her hands moved up to, and softly cupped her breasts while moving over her silken undergarment. There was already a new surge of electricity in the room and she had now completed her plan of action in her mind. Beginning at the bottom, one by one she unfastened the tiny buttons of the undergarment that covered her breasts and abdomen until the last was undone.

As it separated from her body and exposed her dusty rose colored nipples, she held it momentarily in one hand and then dropped it on top of the gown already on the floor. Sliding her delicate hands slowly over her garter belt her fingers slipped under the band of her lace trimmed silk panties, a pale pink rose brocaded on them, and ever so seductively moved them down her long legs to her ankles, stepped from them and deposited them atop the ever growing pile of fabric beside his chair.

Immediately upon seeing her lovely and naked, save her garter and stocking clad body standing before him, he started to reach for her. She took his hands in hers and holding them firmly pushed them back, saying, "Please my love, no, sit and do nothing. It is my desire to make certain beyond any doubt that I am sorry for having displeased you."

She lifted herself up onto the dark mahogany table, still within reach of him and turning slightly pulled the large bowl of fruit towards her. There were strawberries, apples, peaches, grapes, and bananas neatly arranged in it.

Turning to him, she took an apple in her hand. Holding it gently for a few seconds, caressing it in her delicate hands and then, pausing but for a second, raised it to her mouth. Her moist lips gently kissed the apple and then for a brief time she languidly slid her tongue over the smooth skin. She slowly licked the droplets of cool water that still clung to it from being washed prior to being placed in the bowl, drawing them into her mouth. Placing the apple on the table, she reached for a large strawberry. Holding it by the still vibrantly fresh green stem, she slowly rolled it over and around her left nipple, lightly caressing her sensitive areola, and causing her nipple to pucker and reach forth in excitement. Slowly she slid it upwards, over her chest, her chin and to her sweet lips. Her silken tongue slipped between her lips and gently flicked the end of the strawberry, teasing it as she would his cock. Ever so slightly she parted her lips and sucking it drew most of it into the warm confines of her mouth, as if she were sucking on the head of his mighty cock.

Surely thought her Knight, that must be what was going through her mind! She bit the tip of it off and slowly chewed it with her pearly white teeth. She reached with her other hand and took yet another strawberry from the bowl. Moving it to her mouth she caressed it with her lips and then, as with the first, bit the end off. Lowering her hands to her chest she began sliding the now dripping strawberries over her breasts. Placing one over each now fully erect nipple she crushed them against them and began smearing them wantonly over her breasts, bits of strawberry and their juices slid slowly downward towards her abdomen.

Again she took the apple, gently caressed it with her lips and placed it upon the table. Next she took a peach, but this time though she did not take it to her mouth, but rather just placed it on the table. The same was done with a large bunch of deep purple grapes and a banana. Turning to him she, almost as if begging, said to him, "Please my love, remember my request that you do not move!"

She sat there for a minute without saying a word, nor moving any part of her body, just staring deeply into his vivid blue eyes. She reached for the apple and bit into it, taking a rather large bite. As she chewed, she raised the apple to her face and began to rub the exposed flesh of the apple all over it. Each pass near her lips would cause her tongue to slide from her mouth, licking the apple. As she did, small pieces of the apple that she was chewing slipped from the corners of her mouth, down her chin and onto her breasts.

Next she reached for the peach, held it with both hands, turned each side in opposing directions and split it in half. She placed the half which still held the pit on the table and began sliding the other all over her face, down over her chest, her abdomen and back up to her breasts, causing her already erect nipples to harden even more. There she pressed even harder with the peach, which being fully ripe began to fall apart as she used it to further excite her already hardened nipples. Pieces of the peach now mixed with the apple and began to cover her breasts. Dropping what little of the peach that was left on the table, she reached for several strawberries.

She took one by the stem and once again began sucking on it as though it were the blood engorged cock of her Knight, slowly sliding it in and out of her mouth as soft sighs began to escape from within her. Taking the rest of the strawberries in her other hand she squashed them all over her breasts. Their juices immediately mingled with the other pieces of fruit that already graced her delicate body.

Reaching back to the table, she took the banana in her hand and held it before her lips. She broke off the top and peeled back the skin exposing the firm white inner fruit. She placed it to her lips and sucked on it for a while, then began to slide it into her mouth. She only took a bit at first, and then more and more and more until she had nearly the entire banana in her mouth and surely a good portion of it in her throat. She bit off a piece and mashed it in her mouth with her tongue. The rest she began to slide over her breasts, over the majestic mounds, teasing the swollen nipples as she passed it over and around them. She moved it further down her body to her exposed cleanly shaven and silken soft pussy.

Taking her free hand, she spread the lips, holding them apart she began to slowly massage her clit with the banana. Her hips began to move in unison with the banana and now louder moans began to release from deep within her. Dropping the peel to the floor she began to mash the flesh of the banana all over her pussy, over the lips and her clit. Sliding forward on the table, she spread her banana covered fingers down to that tender area just between her pussy and anus, back up to her pussy yet again and then, having mashed it in its entirety, slid a finger inside of herself.

One at first, then two, then three fingers she slid into her pussy. Her hips began moving again, but this time even faster than before. The slow pace at which she was moving her fingers in and out of her pussy began to quicken. She moaned deeply now and her thrusting fingers probed ever more deeply.

He could plainly see that her abdominal muscles, thighs and calves were beginning to convulse and he knew that she was not far from orgasm. Faster and deeper her fingers plunged into her, until, with the most guttural sound he had ever heard in his life, her muscles tightened and she begged of him, "Please my love, forgive me?" She did not stop plunging her fingers inside of herself, but continued the rapid pace, thus setting off still more desire within her.

He, breathing ever more heavily himself, nodded and said, "Yes little one, you are forgiven."

She returned her fingers to her protruding clit and in but a moment's time convulsed in ecstasy, as wave upon wave of pure delight rolled through her inner being.

Her hand stopped its motion and cupped her now dripping pussy. She began to slump sideways on the table.

He was deeply concerned that she might fall and hurt herself, but remembered that she had requested that he stay put, and did so. Needless to say, his cock had grown to monstrous proportions by now and he sat in the chair stroking it passionately.

After a few minutes she regained her composer enough to open her eyes and look across at him. She moved herself further up onto the table and while watching him stroke himself slowly drew her hand upwards to her mouth. She took her fingers into her mouth and licked each clean of the thick mixture of her own sweet love juice and the juices of all the fruits she had mashed upon her body. She then began to once more run her hands all over her body, still covered with mashed fruit. Suddenly she stopped. Staring at him with a very devious smile on her face, said, "Now my Knight, would you like to clean this mess with your velvety tongue?"

He stood and stared at her for but a very brief moment, smiled and said, "Soon, yes, soon, but first, roll onto your stomach," and he began removing his belt.