Return to the Sex Camp

Story Info
Pam is trained to be under Elaine's control.
1.4k words
3.95
57.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lancelot
lancelot
5 Followers

Finally we managed to find a long weekend when we were able to take the time to visit Elaine and Pam at Camp Lookout. The drive up was busy and it seemed as if the whole state was taking advantage of the nice weather to get away for a break. As other cars were passed, I glanced at the passengers and wondered if they were headed for a weekend like ours. Some maybe; but most would not get the stimulating, sensual, sexual excitement, that I had no doubt would be a large part of our long weekend away. As I thought about these forthcoming treats, my cock created a noticeable bulge in my pants that Belinda was quick to notice, for she commented,

'Oh, look at Rod, Alberta, he's already thinking far into the weekend!'

Alberta reached over and squeezed my cock and smiled as she said,

'Are you remembering old times at the camp, Sir? Did you enjoy those sex filled evenings with Colleen and Jennie and me?'

Belinda planted a wet, sliding, tonguing kiss on my neck; and of course, I was pleased with all of this attention but it was damned hard focusing on the road with these two hot ladies sitting next to me. For the remaining twenty miles they toyed with me and teased me to the point where I was getting very horny. Unfortunately, I could not return the favor, yet! But my turn would come, at the camp.

We reached the turn off for the camp that took us along a dirt road between rows of tall pines. Just over a slight incline, Camp Lookout, with its cabins neatly arranged, came into view. As we passed the lake on which the Camp fronted, there to meet us were Elaine and Pam, waving madly at our approach. So, we jumped out of the car and there were hugs and kisses all round; and though Alberta and Pam had only met once, at the dinner party, their embrace and deep tonguing showed that they were kindred spirits and hot for each other.

That brings me to one of the reasons for our visit. Elaine had hired Pam as Assistant Director for the camp last summer and they had immediately hit it off, especially sexually; but Elaine wanted Pam to be more experienced, so she had asked us up to help complete Pam's training as her slut. It was a job that we were ready to undertake and Belinda and our gorgeous slut, Alberta were up to the task, as I was. I also knew that there would be some side attractions as the weekend progressed and I was looking forward to giving my already throbbing cock lots of action. My main concern was how to pace myself with four horny and willing females around. I was grateful that Belinda had brought along her bag of sexual aids and that Senor dildo would be helping out; but, first things first.

Elaine showed us to our room. All three of us slept in the same room nowadays. Alberta had a special spot at the foot of our bed so that she would be available whenever we needed her, which was frequently. Elaine and Pam shared their room. of course, this was off season, so there were no campers to disturb this idyllic erotic scene. As I stripped to take a quick shower, Belinda and Alberta came over and sandwiched me between their naked bodies and both of them lowered themselves and took shared my cock and kissed each other over its length. Finally, I tore myself away leaving them to their own devices and had my shower.

When I came back into the bedroom, Alberta was deep into Belinda's cunt and she was moaning in ecstasy as our slut went to work sending her tongue deep into Belinda's sweetness. I watched, as I dried off; and my cock jumped to an erection as Alberta's hands played over Belinda's tits and sensuously caressed her nipples. Belinda just firmly held Alberta's head into her cunt and arched her back to try and get our lovely slut to go deeper into her silky, suckable wetness. Suddenly, Belinda let out a loud groan and I could tell that she was cumming, while Alberta did not let up, and lapped up all Belinda's juices. They then walked arm in arm to the bathroom and showered together. Judging from their laughter, they were having a good time there.

After a filling dinner from the outdoor barbeque, vintage red wine followed by fine cognac, we were ready for the first session. Alberta and Belinda took Pam aside and Elaine and I chatted about old times. Belinda told me afterwards that Pam had been a little troublesome about her slut role; but Alberta had convinced her to cooperate; and Belinda had given her a good spanking, which explained the rosy redness on Pam's ass when she reappeared from the bedroom. Pam was dressed in a very skimpy outfit. The black briefs were thong like and were in sharp contrast to her pale complexion. Her bra was also black and from the holes in the cups projected two of the most delicious erect nipples imaginable. Pam was led out on a chain extending from a collar around her pale white neck. She was on all fours following Alberta and being helped along by Belinda who was using a leather strap to tease Pam's ass and cunt.

As they paraded Pam around, I reached for her bikini brief, pulling it away and placing my fingers into her cunt and swirling them around. Then I used the wetness on my fingers to circle her anus. Pam had never experienced anal sex and this was to be her introduction. She flinched a little as I explored the outside of her anus; but she was going to be more scared when my cock was placed there. Elaine observed the whole scene and I could see her fingers gently massaging her clit. With Pam still on all fours, I bent down behind her and played along her slit and ass with my tongue and she visibly shivered with excitement.

While I did that, Belinda bent over and commanded Pam to eat her cunt; Alberta helped by yanking Pam's head up so she could place her tongue in Belinda's warm, moist softness. After this foreplay, the time was ripe to educate Pam. We had her remain on all fours and had her watch as Alberta sucked my cock and made it really wet and slippery with her saliva and my pre-cum. Pam was then told to raise her ass and I placed my cock at the entrance to her nether hole. She tried to move away; but Alberta held her taut and Belinda gave her a swipe across her cunt with the strap. I eased my cock in deeper and gradually her ass muscles accepted me. Then Elaine came forward with a strap on dildo and got into a position where she slid it into Pam's cunt. I could feel her respond and she tightened her ass muscles on my cock. Alberta then placed herself so that Pam could eat her cunt. It was obvious that Pam was being sensually aroused and without warning she said,

'Rod, Elaine, fuck me, now!'

Elaine and I just sat there and Pam tried to start the rhythm; but we waited. She began to eat out Alberta, voraciously; and Belinda sucked on her tits. Elaine and I decided that it was now time and she thrust the dildo in as I drove deep into Pam's ass. Pam shook with the impact and as we began an in and out rhythm she kept pace, yelling,

'Fuck, that's so good. Fuck me, Fuck me, Ooooooh'

Both Elaine and I kept up a torrid pace and Pam began gyrating and bucking and kept on lapping at Alberta's juices. Belinda was also playing her erotic part by nibbling Pam's nipples and sucking on her tits. After some time, I could feel myself about to explode and I came in great spurts of cum just as Pam reached her orgasm. She yelled and shook and I could feel her ass spasm as she came. When Elaine extracted the dildo, it was covered in Pam's juices and, still in her subservient position we made her clean the dildo of her moisture. She was so sensually aroused that she would have gone on licking if we hadn't pulled it away. Next she cleaned up me and once again gave me a thrilling erection. Since Alberta, Belinda and Elaine had also cum, Pam tasted them too, cleaned them thoroughly and enjoyed every moment. She was fast becoming Elaine's sexual slut. She had come through this part of her training with flying colors. But there was more to come.

lancelot
lancelot
5 Followers