Return to "Weekend School" Ch. 02

Story Info
Marcia and Linda are embarrassed and humiliated.
4.3k words
4.22
68.8k
12
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is likely to be more meaningful if you first read the opening chapter, as the characters are introduced there, and the events which occurred then do set the scene for this chapter's happenings. Again, please do not proceed further if you find subjects such as bodily functions to be disagreeable.]

*

Linda was still standing facing the wall in the Detention Room when Miss Haynes had finished dealing with William and bade him return to Miss Smithers's classroom. She had hoped that after Diana Prentice, the prefect who was conducting the Detention, had allowed her to pull up her panties and return to the wall after having to defecate into a bowl, Miss Haynes would not torment her even more.

Linda, a natural red-head who still liked to wear her hair in a ponytail, was feeling totally ashamed; she in her 40s, being disciplined by this 20-year-old blonde prefect at the weekend school Linda had decided to attend with her good friend Marcia. Marcia, with her dark bangs and short fashionable wedge cut, was standing facing the wall following being disciplined as well by the remarkably assured young prefect.

But Melody Haynes asked Diana to describe the Detention program and the prefect recited all that had occurred, including Linda's use of the toilet seat and bowl to relieve herself.

"Did you inspect her before and after she did her business?" Miss Haynes asked the prefect in a rather business-like tone which Marcia and Linda heard and felt their faces redden as they continued to stare ahead at the wall.

The prefect looked nonplussed for a moment but responded that she had not.

Miss Haynes did not say anything more to her but proceeded to call Linda from her position.

"Grant, come back over here, face me, lift your skirt and lower those panties," Miss Haynes ordered, in a very strict tone. "Then bend over and hold your bottom-cheeks apart."

Linda cringed but did exactly what the extremely dominant school-mistress directed, feeling once again the breeze on her bare bottom as she bent over and the humiliation as she exposed her dark anus to Miss Haynes and Diana.

"Diana," Miss Haynes lectured, speaking as if Linda was not present as part of the conversation, "I will show you how to inspect a bottom. First, as you see, you tell the girl to assume this position. Then you take a small piece of cloth—I always have a few in my handbag."

Melody Haynes withdrew a white cloth fragment from her purse and carefully rolled it into a cylindrical shape and inserted it into Linda's tight anal opening.

Linda felt the cloth press into her anus, which remained sensitive since she had just excreted a rather large movement. She also was terribly worried that she had not wiped enough inside her bottom and that Miss Haynes's little cloth would be the cause of Linda's undoing.

After allowing the cloth to remain sticking out of Linda's anal opening for a few moments, Miss Haynes retrieved it, and raised it to her face to examine and smell it. She smelled the characteristic odor of fecal matter and when she looked at the cloth, there were some brown streaks from inside Linda's anus.

"This girl did not wipe properly," Miss Haynes announced, "and she will have to be punished for her carelessness. One purpose of this weekend school is to reinstitute good toilet habits among these girls. And fortunately, since we are in the Detention Room, we have all the tools we need to teach this girl better hygiene."

Diana managed to smile, although she hoped Miss Haynes would not feel obliged to discipline the prefect for her oversight. Linda's face was crimson.

Miss Haynes looked down at Linda's bare bottom and then further between her legs where her tampon string hung down.

"Grant," she intoned, "it seems like you really need the refresher course this school is providing in keeping yourself tidy down there. But if I have to discipline you again, your tampon will be removed and you will be required to wear only a small pantiliner in your panties for the rest of your time here."

Linda cringed as she thought of the humiliation she would experience if and when her period overwhelmed some small pantiliner. On this second day of her period, she usually wore a tampon and also made sure to put a maxipad in her panties.

"But now we are going to demonstrate the basics of anal cleanliness, Grant," Melody Haynes continued briskly. "Prentice, please prepare the large enema bag for my immediate use."

Linda now realized that she was going to be given an enema in front of her friend Marcia and the obviously dominant prefect, Diana, as well as the fearsome Miss Haynes.

Diana went to the side cabinet and took the large pink enema bag into the adjacent lavatory and filled it with warm water. She returned to the Detention Room proper and obsequiously handed the filled enema bag and a large jar of Vaseline to the imperious teacher.

Proceeding smoothly with years of disciplinary experience, Melody Haynes, who though retired from active teaching, thoroughly enjoyed renewing her delightful dominant persona at these weekend sessions for grown women who wished to relive what often were some of the most humiliating moments of their lives, took the bag with attached nozzle and jar from Diana.

"All right, Grant," Miss Haynes declared crisply, "first I will lubricate you for comfort, then you will feel the nozzle enter, and then you will receive the enema. You will retain it for as long as I determine necessary and then I will allow you to expel it and wipe yourself clean."

Linda felt Miss Haynes's long finger insert a dollop of Vaseline into her anal rosette. The jelly felt cold but Miss Haynes's finger did stimulate her erogenous nerve endings inside her anus. Then the finger receded and Linda felt the large nozzle pressing her tight asshole open as it insinuated itself in her opening and protruded out into the enema tube that led to the pink bag that Miss Haynes placed on a convenient hook on the wall.

The bag was a large one but Miss Haynes released the clamp and allowed the warm water to flow down into Linda's rectum and colon in discrete portions by stopping the clamp every so often as she wanted the punishment to proceed without causing Linda the kind of cramping that the dominant teacher felt would actually interfere with the effectiveness of the humiliating treatment.

Soon Linda felt her belly expand embarrassingly as the warm water filled her bowels. She had an increasing feeling of wanting to excrete, but Miss Haynes finally extracted the nozzle and inserted a tight rubber buttplug. Linda strangely found the plug stimulated her nerve endings in her anus but was thankful she did not have to struggle to retain the enema since the plug did that. The pressure in her bowels did make her want to expel as soon as possible but she knew that Miss Haynes was not likely to allow that before Linda had endured the embarrassment of wanting to go but being prevented from emptying her anal canal.

Diana somehow confined her delight at seeing this fortyish woman humiliated by being forced to hold a punishment enema. She smiled to herself that when she would be in charge of these punishments, she would make the recipients retain their enemas without the help of a plug.

Miss Haynes carefully observed Linda after allowing her to sit on a plain cane chair in the Detention Room. She saw her starting to wiggle her bottom and show signs of discomfort that would intensify as she hoped to empty her bowels.

Finally, the teacher pointed to the toilet seat and bade Linda sit on it. Then Diana placed a large bucket under the seat and at Miss Haynes's signal, reached under Linda's bottom and slowly extracted the plug. She barely moved her hand away in time to avoid the whoosh of fluid exiting Linda's bottom once the plug was removed.

Linda was totally embarrassed, especially as the smell of the feces-ingested water filled the Detention Room.

"Ugh, she really has stunk up the place, Miss Haynes," Diana grimaced.

Miss Haynes told Linda to take some toilet tissue and clean her bottom thoroughly. Linda took the roll with alacrity and wiped ignominiously. She hoped that this might conclude the discipline and that she and Marcia could return to their room in the dorm. The enema had diminished her bodily senses but she had now had the awful feeling that she would soon need to change her tampon and she feared an accident now would indubitably result in Miss Haynes's carrying out her threat to require Linda to use only a small pantiliner for protection—when Linda knew that today she really needed not only the tampon but a maxipad.

"So have you cleaned yourself properly?" Melody Haynes asked Linda in a still imperious manner.

"Yes, Miss," Linda replied in a small voice. "I am grateful to you for showing me how to improve my hygiene."

"Indeed you should be, my girl," the teacher responded. She was, however, pleased with the subservient tone in which Linda had responded to her question.

"I think it is high time that we conclude this session and you girls may return to the dorm," Miss Haynes announced. "You are both dismissed."

After they left—and they departed before anyone might raise any question that might delay that leaving—Miss Haynes called Diana over.

"Thank you, Diana," she said sweetly, "for supervising and managing this Detention. I am highly satisfied with your attitude and your conscientiousness."

"Oh, you're welcome, Miss," Diana smiled in response. "I learn so much for observing your example."

Miss Haynes smiled in return and suggested that they adjourn to the faculty lounge, to which she would invite Diana to join the other teachers, for refreshment. With that, the two also left the Detention Room.

***

The next morning, the second full and final day of the weekend school, Marcia and Linda emerged from breakfast unscathed. Another prefect, Laura Franklin, had inspected them and permitted them to enter the hall without being penalized for fault in dress or cleanliness.

But when they reached the classroom where Melody Haynes ruled supreme, they found Diana at the door, unsmiling.

"You two are being placed for the morning in Miss Smithers's class," she said, "so if I were you, I would report there right now so you are not late. It's up those stairs," she pointed, helpfully.

Marcia and Linda were surprised but they followed the prefect's instructions and entered the classroom she had directed them toward.

Much to their surprise, it was filled with men, all also here for the weekend school and dressed in school uniform, which for them was short pants. Marcia thought they all looked ridiculous, what with hairy legs and uniform shoes with buckles.

"You two girls," they heard a woman's voice call out. "Please take the two seats in the front row."

As they followed that order, and seated themselves, they beheld Miss Smithers, for it was she, and she was quite a bit younger than Miss Haynes. Miss Smithers looked to be in her late 20s and had a firm jaw and pleasant sandy-blondish hair. She wore a nice blue-patterned dress and the seamed hose and black sturdy shoes she had on made her seem older than she was.

"You two have been assigned to this class," Miss Smithers advised them from her desk at the front. "As you can see, this is normally an all boys' class but for today's class we needed some girls so Miss Haynes feels you two would both fill that need as well as benefit from my instruction."

Marcia and Linda took the indicated seats and remained very nervous. Miss Smithers seemed very young but very dominant. Both figured that there had been some intent in Miss Haynes's transferring them to this class and just hoped it wouldn't turn out to be too excruciatingly embarrassing.

Soon Miss Smithers began discussing the subject of puberty. She asked one of the boys to describe what had been happening to him—it seemed that the boys had been told to assume they were much younger than their actual 40-to-50 year-old range.

Ken, who stood to recite in the short-pants uniform, told Miss Smithers that he had noticed more hair on his body, especially "down there" and after she questioned him, confessed to having nocturnal emissions. Linda chuckled to herself that boys—or men—used the term "down there' to describe their genitals just the way she was used to hearing so many women employ that phrase.

Then Miss Smithers started telling the class about puberty's impact on girls. And when she began discussing menstruation, she asked Linda to stand. Before Linda knew what was happening, she had been directed to sit on the table at the front of the class, with her legs dangling over the edge. Her uniform skirt was short enough that she was sure the boys could see her panties, but it made no sense to try to tug the short skirt down.

Miss Smithers then told Linda to take her skirt off and then Linda was given the humiliating order to pull her panties down—and off. Now as Miss Smithers had her scootch back on the table (just like she had to do in the gynecologist's office), she was made to lie back, bend her knees and spread her legs open, exposing her vulva and spreading her labia.

The young strict teacher then stood next to her and explained the features of female anatomy to the class of men. She commented that Linda was clearly quite mature as she had plentiful hair on her mons veneris and her labia were full. Finally, she pointed to the white string hanging from Linda's vagina and told the class that they were lucky that this woman was having her menstrual period.

Before Linda could comprehend what was happening, since she was so amazed at the horrid embarrassment to which she was being subjected, Miss Smithers reached between Linda's legs and carefully pulled the string and held the soaked tampon to the class to view. Linda saw how dark-red it was and realized that her face was almost the color of the little plug.

Miss Smithers called on one of the men to come up and help her. She told him she was going to show him how to insert a tampon into a woman's vagina. Linda cringed as she understood what was to happen—that this man, whose name was Adam, was going to be learning this by sticking a fresh tampon into her vagina!

As she showed Adam how to remove the wrapper and explained how the applicator (this was a Tampax slender regular) functioned, Linda tried to imagine herself anywhere but here. A man she had never met was staring at her bloody puss and was about to insert a tampon right into her vaginal opening.

Finally, the somewhat tense Adam took the little tampon and applicator and gently placed it at the opening to Linda's vagina as Miss Smithers held the labia apart for him. He pressed it in and pushed the applicator tube propelling the tampon into Linda's pussy. She found herself nodding against her will when she felt it was in the right place in there.

"I know that the tampon I removed was a larger one than that one," Miss Smithers said to Linda as if discussing the weather, "so I will allow you to put a pantiliner in your panties." She then handed Linda both the liner and her panties to put back on. Linda lifted herself up and off the table, and after placing the liner in the crotch of her white panties, pulled the undies up, realizing that there was no dignified way to pull panties up in front of a class of men.

Marcia felt for her friend but also realized that her own panties were getting quite wet from the excitement of seeing Linda exposed and humiliated during her period the way Miss Smithers conducted the class.

"You all will have noticed that Grant was wearing her required uniform white panties," Miss Smithers observed to the class. "Most women usually opt for panties during their menstrual periods that are darker or are worn and do not show stains quite as clearly. Grant, however, should be an example to all of you who have the kind of emissions Ken mentioned, for there were no stains on her panties."

Linda was feeling a bit better at receiving what she determined to regard as a compliment, however dubious that term might be in the context of this class. Her pleasure was short-lived, though, because Miss Smithers then told the men that while she had noticed skidmarks on their undershorts when she had inspected them the previous day, "this woman was sufficiently dirty in her anal region that Miss Haynes had to give her an enema."

The men in the class all chuckled but did not dare to venture any smart remarks, knowing that Miss Smithers would be quite firm in imposing discipline for any such behavior. One man, however, whose name was Frank, laughed a bit too loudly and found himself called to the front.

He tried to apologize to Miss Smithers but the young teacher snapped at him to drop his trousers and undershorts and bend over her desk right that instant.

When he complied with haste, she went on to castigate him for "being out of line" and picked up her thin cane from her stylish handbag in which it had been bent to fit.

The ease with which Miss Smithers was able to bend the cane to keep it in her handbag indicated how whippy it was. She flicked her wrist a few times with it to test the range and then placed it on Frank's bare white bottom cheeks. With a natural flick, she snapped it on his bottom twice quickly, with a quiet sound but several cries of pain from him.

"What a baby you are," she exclaimed, "to cry out from a few little baby cane strokes!"

Linda and Marcia, who had been caned by Miss Haynes the previous day, knew that Frank was enduring the inevitable stinging pain of a caning. Miss Smithers, however, was intent on giving the class the impression that Frank was making too big a deal out of taking his punishment, so she kept applying sets of two quick cane strokes to different parts of his bottom until there was a nice row of stripes on that part of his anatomy.

Finally, he was permitted to retake his seat and all could see the tear-streaked countenance he had incurred from his encounter with Miss Smithers's wrist snapping her cane on his bottom-cheeks.

Miss Smithers proceeded to lecture for a few more minutes about the differences between puberty changes for men and women, a subject which seemed to embarrass just about everyone in the class. The men all felt ashamed being in short pants with this teacher who was some years younger than all of them, and Marcia and Linda both felt on display—after all, Linda had been made to expose her open vagina during her period!—before a group of contemporaries of the male persuasion. Neither was accustomed to baring her intimate areas for the scrutiny of a class of men.

Finally, with a trace of a smile on her face, she suddenly pointed to Marcia and ordered her to stand and come to the front of the class. Marcia was surprised and now very afraid of what she might be in for.

Miss Smithers told Marcia to bend over the desk and to lift her uniform skirt and lower her panties. Marcia knew better than to begin to argue with the teacher, as it would only make whatever punishment she was getting, for whatever reason, that much worse. She raised the little skirt and pulled her white panties down to her knees.

The dominant young teacher bent to examine the panties and seeing how Marcia's excitement has wet the crotch, announced to the class that Marcia had gotten her panties very wet.

"This happens to women," Miss Smithers declared to the men, "and some of you will get so excited thinking of sex at times that you will get wet in somewhat the same way. With women, however, the wetness serves as lubrication for intercourse. As embarrassing as this no doubt is to White, here, she would be far happier having vaginal intercourse when she is wet like this than otherwise."

Miss Smithers did not wait or expect Marcia to answer, and Marcia again took the course of least resistance by saying nothing.

12