Return to "Weekend School" Ch. 05

Story Info
Pupils are punished at the school assembly.
2.6k words
4.09
22.6k
5

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story involves bodily functions as well as discipline, so anyone offended by either should read no further. All characters are over 18.]

*

It was time for the final assembly at the weekend school. As Melody Haynes and Anne Smithers supervised the pupils, they filed into the large hall where Laura Franklin stood at the lectern on the stage. Laura was wearing a beautifully tailored grey flannel skirt with a crisp white blouse adorned with a gorgeous gold stickpin in her plush navy ascot. She had on her favorite burgundy pumps and light-colored but seamed hose which were held up by a smashing garter belt well hidden under her skirt.

"Please give me your attention," she said firmly. "I'm Miss Franklin, and I am the Headmistress, in case you were not aware of that. I own this school and I am here today to remind you that those of you who have misbehaved will receive necessary discipline at this final assembly. We do hope you have enjoyed your time here, that you will even enjoy or especially enjoy this assembly, and that we will see you here again soon."

"The teachers and prefects have reported to me those of you who have been naughty and I will now begin the process of disciplining those who have earned an award of punishment this weekend," Laura announced with a slight note of detachment. "There also will be a surprise on the program that will not involve discipline, and I'm sure it will hold your interest."

"The first pupil on my list is Annette Judson," Laura said loudly. "Please come up here, Annette."

A pleasant-looking brunette in her 40s stood and with a fearful look on her pale face, walked calmly to the front and climbed the stairs to face the commanding Headmistress.

"Judson," Laura began, "Miss Smithers reports that she caught you in the hall running to Miss Haynes's class and that you responded very discourteously when she stopped you and asked you your name."

"I'm terribly sorry for my behavior, Miss," Annette responded. "I was so afraid of being late that I was concerned I would be even more delayed in getting to class."

"I will ask Miss Prentice to discipline you, Judson," Laura intoned. Then, as if it were the most common thing to say, she added, "You will now remove all of your clothing."

Annette was shocked but she began to unhook her jumper and slip it off and then stood before the assembly in her bra and knickers, as well as socks and shoes.

"The underwear will come off as well, Judson," Laura said firmly.

Totally shamed, Annette now unhooked her bra, placed it on the bench behind her on the stage and calmly slid her green school knickers down and off.

"You may keep your socks and shoes on, Judson," Laura said, with a smile that concealed her delight at seeing this 40-ish woman shamed to be standing bare save for shoes and socks.

"Hands at your sides, Judson," Laura added as she saw Annette try to cover her breasts and pubic triangle with her hands.

Now the lovely but severe Diana Prentice walked across the stage with a thin cane in her hand and with her finger, beckoned Annette to lie across the punishment bench.

As Annette bent over the bench, Diana carefully pushed the woman's legs apart so that from behind, the assembly could see her dark hair and pooching pudenda between her spread legs. Diana proceeded to attach the soft but sturdy velvet cuffs at the base of the bench to Annette's ankles.

Then she stood back and lay the cane across Annette's pale but ample bottom. She drew the cane back and quickly flicked it twice across the middle of the bottom. She could hear the audience wince at each stroke's thwicking sound and she allowed some time for the strokes to sink in and the red tramlines to appear on Annette's bum.

She lay the cane again on the bottom, this time lower. She drew the cane back again and applied it with a firmer flick. This time the two strokes hit at the lowest part of the bottom in the crease with Annette's thighs and everyone could hear her screams at being hit in this highly sensitive place.

Now Laura came over to whisper into Diana's ears and the young schoolmistress smiled at what she heard. Laura had told her to give Annette a final stroke that was known as a Mistress's Stroke, straight between her legs up into her spread labia. Diana stood directly behind her victim and this time placed the cane below the spread legs and expertly flicked the cane straight up so it hit directly between the spread lips of Annette's vulva. This stroke was intended to be both humiliating and painful; Annette let out a scream that fazed everyone in the groups of male and female students assembled.

Diana then undid the ankle cuffs and told Annette quietly that she could get dressed.

"You will thank Miss Prentice for taking the trouble to discipline you, Judson," Laura instructed the woman.

"Th-thank you, Miss Prentice, for punishing me," Annette managed to say while still holding back tears. "I have learned to behave better from your disciplining."

Diana then led Annette to a row of wooden chairs on the side of the platform. Each had a soft cushion on the seat.

"Now get up on the seat on your knees with your bottom facing out and you looking over the back of the chair," Diana instructed. When Annette had assumed this position, Diana flipped up the woman's uniform skirt, tucked in above her waist, and pulled down her knickers to expose her bottom. Annette now knelt on the chair with her bare bottom exposed and facing the students.

"You will remain here until the Headmistress permits you to return to the audience," Diana told her.

Laura now summoned Joanne Winston, who had received the red F in Conduct from Diana Prentice for making a rude comment to the prefect who had been in charge of the class.

Joanna was now terribly afraid because Diana had already caned her on the spot for the offense. She wondered what awful punishment was now in store for her.

As she approached the youthful and clearly severe Headmistress, Joanne's legs almost wobbled.

"Winston, you dared to insult one of my instructors," Laura intoned. "I know she has already disciplined you but by receiving a red F in Conduct, you have let yourself in for further punishment. We do not tolerate that sort of behavior here and you will learn that the hard way, it appears."

"I'm terribly sorry, Headmistress," Joanne pleaded. "I really did not mean to insult Miss Prentice and as you said, she has disciplined me for my foolishness."

"Miss Prentice, you will discipline Winston in accordance with the grade in Conduct you awarded her," Laura said loudly.

Diana merely crooked her finger to motion Joanne to the punishment bench.

Joanne walked meekly over to face the punishment she knew would be harsh. She was ashamed that this blonde 20-year-old would be disciplining her in the most embarrassing and humiliating way, not only once as had happened, but yet again.

Diana summarily ordered her to roll her skirt up and to lower her knickers. Joanne permitted herself slight relief that she was not ordered to strip as Annette had been. She was horrified that the entire assembly was doubtless staring at her ample bottom and the dark hair that protruded when Diana ordered her to bend over and spread her legs well apart.

"You will receive a simple punishment, Winston," Diana said coolly. "I will be using the soft whip on your soft places."

With that, Diana picked up a small whip that looked velvety and soft. She brandished it and stood directly behind the 40-year-old. Then she bent so the whip was down between Joanne's legs and snapped it up with some force so it struck Joanne right between her spread labia and hit the exposed vagina.

Joanne screamed and the women in the student area realized instantly that Joanne was being punished in her most sensitive place. Probably many of them involuntarily became wet with the scary excitement of being punished on their vulvas induced in them. A few women doubtless could not help released small amounts of pee into their knickers.

Diana's next three strokes hit in the same place as Joanne could not keep her labia closed since her legs were mandatorily spread. These strokes hit harder, albeit with a softer whip, than the one Mistress's stroke Annette had received earlier with Diana's cane. After four, she was escorted by Diana to the wooden chair with cushion next to where Annette was stationed.

"You will kneel on the seat just as Judson is doing," Diana said severely, "leaving your skirt rolled up and your knickers down."

Joanne shamefacedly got up on the chair and now two feminine bottoms were on display to the students.

Diana now walked back to her own seat on the platform, feeling that her own knickers were quite wet from the excitement of punishing the two women. She had thrilled to the assignment from Laura to whip Winston right between the latter's labia but now she needed to sit and calm down as she knew her face was flushed.

Next, Laura announced that William McFaul and George Gaines were to report to the platform. When the two abashed middle-aged men appeared before her, the assured Headmistress told them that they had been put on report by Miss Smithers for whispering and disrupting her class.

"We certainly didn't intend to do anything like disrupt the class," William began to explain.

Laura would have none of it. "Your chatting with your friend was highly disrespectful and merits correction," she told him. "Miss Smithers will discipline you now accordingly." With that, Anne Smithers, who had been sitting with Melody Haines and Diana Prentice, rose and the pupils saw she was carrying a two-fingered tawse. They were likely not aware that in a recent analysis of severity of punishment implements, this tawse received the highest rating, exceeding even the canes.

"Drop your trousers and your underpants," Anne briskly ordered her two male pupils. They complied and the students watched the two men bend over the bench and assume the position. Anne reminded them to spread their legs and there were some giggles from the women in the student section as this exposed their scrotal sacs to view.

Anne stood behind them and delivered five crisp strokes with the tawse across each lean bottom. By the fourth stroke, each man was unable to repress cries or screams of pain.

"That completes this stage of your punishment," Anne told them. "Keep your trousers and underpants down and get up on those two chairs next to the two women"—she pointed to Annette and Joanne kneeling on the chairs with their bare bottoms on display. The two men positioned themselves similarly on the chairs and now four bottoms were bared and displayed.

***

"Marcia White and William Morton will now come up to the platform," Laura Franklin announced.

When they were standing next to her, Laura began to speak again.

"White and Morton have been disciplined in Detention and White demonstrated the sex act for Miss Smithers' class this weekend," she said. "I am now going to permit Morton and White to make love in front of all of us here, but I expect them to demonstrate how this should proceed optimally and that means that each shall ensure that the partner achieves an orgasm."

A broad bed was rolled out from the rear of the platform and Laura instructed Marcia and William to strip below the waist.

"I will allow you to retain your upper clothing unless you wish to become naked," Laura added.

She pointed to the bed and told Marcia to lie down on her back with her legs spread. The angle of view permitted the audience to see Marcia's split between her legs and her plentiful dark pubes. William now stood facing the bed with his trousers and underpants off.

"You may mount your partner, William," Laura told him, "but take care not to rest your full weight on her."

William now climbed onto the bed but positioned his head between Marcia's legs and proceeded to start licking her labia and softly extended his tongue into her vulva and as she warmed to his ministrations curled it into her now-sopping vagina.

"You see that Morton has been very considerate in exciting White with his tongue prior to penetrating her with his erect member," Laura said coolly. There was some rustling in the student section as the attendees clearly were turned on by this exhibition.

Anne Smithers now came over and motion to William to turn toward her. She then proceeded to roll a condom over the glans of his penis and down the shaft.

"As you can see, Miss Smithers is placing a condom on Morton's instrument," Laura described. "You all should be aware of the need for this precaution unless you are having sex with your spouse."

Now William turned back onto the bed and holding himself up on his elbows without laying on Marcia, he moved his cock between her legs and slowly inserted it into her wet cunt. Both were quite excited by this public performance as well as shamed, and Marcia felt herself getting very warm and actually started to feel the contractions of her orgasm begin. She whispered to William that he could fuck her hard and it would be fine if he came because she was doing just that.

William increased the tempo of moving his penis in and out of Marcia's vagina and soon let loose inside her with a large spurt of cum. The two continue to fuck and finally as his cock shrank, it emerged from Marcia's wide wet hole and he gave her a loving kiss on her mouth, then rolled to the side and stood.

"Thank you for that excellent demonstration," Laura commented as she told the two that they could wipe themselves off with cloths left on the end of the bed and then put on their clothes that they had removed below their waists.

This left the four students who had been punished left with their bare bottoms exposed on the chairs to the side.

Laura left the lectern, picked up her favorite thin cane, stood in front of the four and began swishing the cane on each bottom in turn, eliciting some cries as she increased the strength of the strokes.

Then Melody came by and held four pairs of tan-colored Spanx panties.

"You each will now put on a pair of Spanx as punishment," Laura stated. "You will find that they are tight but Miss Haynes has selected them to fit each of you. You will wear them for the rest of the day and they are not to be taken down for any reason. You will find that each has a slit at the crotch that will open to permit you to urinate or defecate. You will use that slit and not try to remove the Spanx for this purpose. We will know if you have tried to remove them so don't dare do that. You will have to take care when you use the slit not to soil the panties."

Melody now handed each of them the appropriate pair of Spanx and told them to put them on. It was amusing to see all of them, the women as much as the men, struggle to pull the tight panties up above their hips to their waists.

The men were now permitted to put their trousers on and the women to drop their skirts.

"You are all dismissed until we assemble later to say farewell to this session of Weekend School," Laura said with a smile as the students slowly left the hall.