Return to "Weekend School" Ch. 07

Story Info
Aunt Dee puts austere Diana through her paces.
3.7k words
4.37
30.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is part of a series, and you likely will enjoy it more if you have read the earlier installments, but it is not critical to read them. There is some limited reference to bodily functions so those offended by such mention should read no further. All characters are over 18.]

*

Deirdre Carmody was enjoying her visit to her niece Laura Franklin's weekend school. The school was designed to permit adult men and women who likely had attended school in the days when teachers and principals had free reign with the cane to experience again as adults the complex feelings that strict school discipline inspired in their youth.

She had just returned to her commodious room after she had disciplined Laura, her niece and the Headmistress, in front of her faculty colleagues: Melody Haynes, an older woman who had actually been Laura's own teacher; Anne Smithers, a former classmate of Laura's and all of 25; and Diana Prentice, a striking blonde of 20 who was serving as a prefect and had already shown herself to be a superb disciplinarian.

Laura had herself played the role of prefect to Anne's teacher, only to disclose at the final assembly, where she took charge of the disciplinary proceedings, that she was indeed the Headmistress who ran the school.

Diana was perceptive beyond her years and decided to pay Deirdre a visit after the initial gathering where Deirdre had punished and shamed Laura after Laura had done similarly to her aunt, but in private. She knocked on the door to Deirdre's guest suite.

Deirdre, who was a warm, open lady who had indeed raised Laura with a firm hand but with the best of intentions, welcomed her guest. "Please come in, dear," she said soothingly. "How can I be of help?"

"I just wanted to get acquainted," Diana said coolly. "I wanted to tell you how effectively I thought you disciplined Miss Franklin, and how much I learned from your demonstration."

"Why thank you," Deirdre responded. "I'm not used to receiving compliments from such accomplished young women of your age, so I am most appreciative."

"Laura does discipline us in private," Diana related to Deirdre, "but that was the first time we ever saw her take it, and certainly in front of any of us. I'm really hoping to learn from you while you are visiting. Did you punish Laura quite frequently when she was growing up?

"Well, dear," Deirdre began, "physical discipline was so much more common and more accepted—more normal—in those days, of course."

"But, no, Laura could be mischievous as any daughter," she continued. "I merely made her understand that there would be consequences to naughty behavior. May I ask if you were disciplined at home, dear?"

The normally imperturbable Diana blushed for an instant and responded, "Yes, Miss Carmody, my mother did take me in hand when she felt I needed it."

"Please, call me Deirdre, or if you like, Aunt Dee, the way Laura does," Deirdre said warmly. "I do already feel that we should be friends."

"I do like the idea of calling you Aunt Dee," Diana said very plainly, "because I can see myself benefitting from being punished by you in a way that I don't find as productive from the others."

"I'm quite pleased that you feel that way," Deirdre answered calmly. "May I ask if there is anything in particular that you feel you would deserve to receive positive discipline now to improve your conduct?"

Diana again showed a flash of embarrassment. "I hope I'm not seen as being weak, Aunt Dee," she said, "but when a woman in my class the other day talked back to me in a slightly disrespectful way, I lowered the boom on her. I put down a red F for her in Conduct in front of the class, disciplined her on the spot, and then punished her quite severely in front of the school at the assembly. I'm starting to feel I was a bit too quick to act and may have punished out of proportion to her offense."

"People do come to this school for disciplining among other renewal of friendships and memories from their school days," Deirdre replied. "I'm sure the woman expected that the teachers would not take kindly to sarcasm of any kind. In point of fact, I would suggest that your colleagues probably hold you in high regard for maintaining standards despite your own recent initiation as a mistress in school. But perhaps you would feel better if we I imposed a bit of discipline now to remind you of the need to retain your presence and to reserve major impositions even when so challenged?"

"Yes, I would, Aunt Dee," Diana heard herself say. She had no idea of what she might be letting herself in for.

"Well, then, there's no time like the present," Deirdre stated in her most teacherly manner. "Miss Prentice, I understand you are in need of some reminding to observe the manner of your classroom behavior and not to overreact to every stimulus that pupils may present. Now, kindly stand before me and take what's coming to you."

Diana felt herself revert to her former self and stood ashamedly in front of the middle-aged Deirdre.

"Lift your skirt well above your waist, Diana," Deirdre said briskly.

When Diana complied by holding her stylish short skirt up, disclosing her even more daring maroon thong, Deirdre stood behind her, put her thumbs in the waistband of the tiny garment, and pulled it down to Diana's ankles.

"Hmm," Deirdre said with some condescension, "you young women do wear such inappropriate underwear these days." She reached into a drawer and extracted a pair of classic girl's school knickers, plain white and definitely snug-fitting and even scratchy.

"You will put these on, Miss Prentice," she intoned, "once you have been disciplined for your behavior."

Deirdre was actually very impressed with Diana's austere presence, despite her being 20, and the dignity she still exuded even in the embarrassing posture of having her skirt lifted above her waist and her knickers taken down to her ankles.

"As you can see, Diana," Deirdre continued, "while you have dressed as a schoolmistress who appears clothed with supreme authority, now you are merely a naughty girl meriting appropriate discipline."

Diana almost shivered as she realized that Deirdre was able to see her most private, intimate places, which reminded her of when her own mother would put her through her paces when Diana had misbehaved at home. She well remembered how her mother, whom she loved deeply but still feared mightily, would place her in this very same ignominious position and remark, almost offhandedly, "You know, Diana, that I can see your naughty little bottom-hole and your lady bits down there and that you will never be too old for me to take down those knickers and let anyone who happens to be here when you have misbehaved see them, too, if you insist on defying me," were her mother's oft-repeated words on such occasions.

As Diana prepared to lay across Deirdre's lap, she recalled with shame how her mother would then dip a thermometer in Vaseline and insert it in Diana's anus, taking her temperature rectally, purely, Diana thought, to embarrass her. Diana found that this all returned to hound her whenever she touched her anal opening, even to wipe herself after a call of nature.

Her mom then sometimes would administer an enema with a plain white bulb syringe, the mere sight of which would scare Diana enough to force her to use her developing pelvic muscles to retain her pee.

Diana would be told to hold her bottom cheeks open so "we can clean out all the naughtiness," in her mother's phrase. Then Diana would feel the warm water penetrating her lower bowel, followed by insertion of the little plastic retaining plug. To complete Diana's humiliation, her mother might then attach a shameful tail to the plug's handle, which Diana would wear while having to retain the enema her mother had administered.

She never knew for how long she would be made to retain the enema solution. And as she matured, her mother would add some soap to the solution, which made it even harder to remain confident that the little plug wouldn't pop out and release the enema, which would both shame Diana horridly and also result in a major spanking and other punishments.

All this returned to haunt the lovely-looking and impressively mature Diana, who was held in awe by the returning adult pupils and the other mistresses as well for her austere presence and now demonstrated capability of imposing severe discipline should any of her charges challenge her authority in the slightest way.

Deirdre realized that underneath Diana's formidable exterior was a still-fearful woman who had strong memories of how her own mother had humiliated her. She only could have surmised that use of the rectal thermometer would bring these nightmarish thoughts to the sleek blonde, but she also assumed that someone of Diana's age who now was playing a mistress's role in a school had likely been brought up in this way.

Once Diana was over her lap, Deirdre said, as if reading Diana's mother's lines from a script, "We will get to the bottom of your naughtiness first by taking your temperature with my little thermometer in your bottom, sweetie." As Diana cringed and somehow managed to refrain from crying at the awful memory this conjured up for her, Deirdre carefully inserted the thermometer into Diana's snug anal rosette.

"Now imagine that all your friends were here to see my little thermometer poking out of your naughty bottom, Di," Deirdre went on, employing her most motherly tones to cut to the quick of Diana's now highly-sensitized psyche. "You young women wear those skimpy little knickers but you should remember that I can still take them right down when you have been bad and need to be taken in hand," she lectured Diana, who was already reeling psychologically from this re-enactment of her worst moments.

Deirdre decided she needed to increase the tension and shame level even a bit more. She knew that Diana realized that despite the respect that the other teachers had given her when she awarded a girl who had not shown her proper respect a red F in Conduct on her class report, they also felt she might have gone farther than necessary and acted like a new teacher who did not fully understand the implications of her severity.

"You should know that I received a little note from your teacher telling me how naughty you have been in school," Deirdre said in her best maternal tone. "Miss Franklin said that she was very surprised to find you, her class monitor, whom she relied on to keep watch on how the other pupils behaved when the teacher was away or occupied with her duties, would smirk and seemingly make faces to the rest as if you were better suited to being in charge. She said she warned you that she might take away your prefect's badge and that if your behavior did not improve, she would be forced to put a big red F in Conduct on your report card.

"And you know, Di," Deirdre went on, "if you got that F, you would be stripped of your prefect's badge and sent to detention for a good caning on your bare naughty bottom. I also happen to know that Miss Franklin reserves special punishment for prefects who fail to maintain their good conduct. She told me in her note that she now has some nettles that she will be forced to use to punish you by placing them in the crotch of your knickers. You will definitely change your ways after those nettles sting you down there where it will hurt most," Deirdre continued in her aural torment of the now abject Diana.

"Oh, Miss," Diana pleaded, "please don't put the nettles in my pants. I promise never to be naughty in class again. I didn't mean to be disrespectful. It just happened somehow but you have made me realize how I need to always exercise self-control."

Diana had no way of knowing that Deirdre had prepared for her visit to Laura's school by placing plastic gloves on her hands and harvesting some nettles from the far garden wall behind her home. She had carefully packed the nettles in plastic envelopes with the thought that perhaps this would impress Laura with her imagination. She recalled, with a slight smile that she had actually used them to discipline her niece when Laura had behaved especially badly in her aunt's presence.

"Well, my dear, I hope you aren't too surprised to learn that your naughtiness has demanded this kind of treatment," Deirdre said with firmness. "I do indeed have some nettles that will now be placed in this naughty girl's knickers. She carefully put Diana's feet into the leg holes of the full-sized white school knickers and pulled them right up Diana's long, shapely legs. When they were just below Diana's bottom, she put on her plastic gloves and opened a plastic package to take out the nettles that would punish Diana's bottom so effectively. She efficiently took the small branches and put them in the knicker crotch from front to back before dexterously pulling the knickers, which were quite tight, into place on Diana's lower abdomen.

It took a few moments for Diana to accept the horrid fact that she was really being punished by having nettles put in her panties and then after the initial awful anticipation, she began to feel the insistent itching and heat from the insidious liquid the leaves released on contact with her bottom aided by any movement. At the same time, Deirdre, who had grown quiet to allow the nettles to do their work of inflicting discomfort to Diana's most private and sensitive places, began to spank Diana's bottom over the scratchy panties.

"Yikes," Dian exclaimed, "oh Aunt Dee, those nettles are hurting me something awful! Please, please, take down my knicks and spank me on the bare but please take them out!"

"They are only getting to the bottom of your naughtiness, Diana," Deirdre responded calmly. "We will let them proceed to remind you of what happens when you misbehave and earn merited punishment." Diana had a difficult time refraining from shrieking as the nettles released their irritating elixir on her furrow right between her legs, and now she felt the insistent horrible itching on both her exposed anus in the back and her very sensitive clit in front.

Deirdre kept spanking Diana over the shameful white knickers and as she saw tears begin to flow, more probably from the highly effective discomfort wrought by the nettles than from Deirdre's spanks, she put her gloves back on and slowly pulled down Diana's knickers and removed the nettles. She carefully put them in another bag for disposal, but left the knickers below Diana's knees, in the shameful lowered position that exposed not only Diana's now-red bottom but her inflamed private places.

Knowing that even touching her in those places would result in significant pain for Diana, Deirdre let her finger slip into the wet crevice between Diana's legs. She massaged the sensitive flesh and let her wandering finger graze only the very tip of Diana's aroused clit.

In spite of the wretched pain brought on by the application of nettles between her legs, Diana reacted to the intense stimulation from Deirdre's fingers. She began to move her bottom most lewdly as Deirdre increased her penetration of both Diana's vagina and anus. Diana realized that she was likely to suffer the shame of coming to a powerful orgasm from the stimulation despite the pain caused by Deirdre's use of the cruel nettles on her pussy and bottom-hole.

Soon, the inevitable explosion occurred and Diana had difficulty in restraining her normal loud reaction to the delightful sensations that swept through her groin. While she enjoyed intercourse, she had found that digital vaginal or anal stimulation by herself or her lover was most likely to bring her off most speedily. Deirdre's clever fingers were now penetrating both her vagina and her anal opening and Diana did let herself enjoy the relief of the glorious climax.

"I think this naughty teacher has just enjoyed herself," Deirdre commented with a grin. She then informed Diana that her punishment was not yet over.

"You know that you must receive a dose of the cane before we can put this misbehavior behind us," she said in her own most schoolmistressy tone. "So bend over and grasp your ankles, my dear, for the cane to finish the process of dealing with your naughtiness," she added.

Diana now rose and assumed perhaps the most embarrassing position for caning. She knew she would have to hold this awful posture while Deirdre flicked the nasty little cane across her already blazing bottom. Deirdre extracted the thin punishment instrument from her handbag and swished it in the air a few times for practice, knowing how that swishing always inspired fear in the intended recipient of the cane's imminent kiss of her bottom.

Standing behind Diana and staring at the young teacher's glorious red bottom, she made Diana move her legs well apart so that the pooching labia and vulval opening peeked out at the punisher.

"You know, of course, sweetie," Deirdre said in her now-insidious maternal tone, "that I can see that naughty little pussy down between your legs. Stay perfectly still and hold position or I might be forced to apply the cane's kiss to your sensitive spots between your legs."

This threat had its intended reaction in Diana, who now was totally worried that Deirdre might indeed deliver stinging cane strokes to the furrow from which she had only minutes ago received such supreme pleasure.

Actually, Deirdre had been impressed by how stoically Diana had received the most severe punishment Deirdre had inflicted. The middle-aged woman had realized that Diana would only respect her if the discipline were impressive so Deirdre had marshaled all her experience gained from disciplining her niece to this challenge.

Now she flicked the little cane across Diana's bottom, occasionally allowing the instrument to strike in the sensitive crease between bottom and thigh. She had left the knickers down from when she had removed the nettles and after delivering the standard "six of the best" to the teacher's already-mottled bottom, she had Diana step out of the knickers.

She bade Diana to stand and she gave the young woman a sincere hug. "My dear, you took that wonderfully well, I must say," she complimented the austere but now trembling Diana. "Perhaps you would like to conclude this by providing me with some pleasure between my own legs," Deirdre said, in a requesting but calmly firm tone.

Diana indeed was grateful for the severe imposition, despite the pain she still felt on her blazing bottom and from the nettles irritating her vulva and anal opening.

"Yes, dear Aunt Dee," she responded with a smile, "I'm most appreciative of your taking the trouble to discipline me and will be happy to show you the respect you deserve for your interest."

Deirdre sat down on the comfortable chair in her room and spread her legs quite far apart. She did have on a modest-length tweed skirt but raised it slightly as Diana bent down to clamber between Deirdre's open legs and was not surprised when her open mouth and tongue encountered Deirdre's bare pudendum which was quite wet from the excitement that punishing Diana had clearly inspired. She lavished her tongue's ministrations on Deirdre's sopping quim and soon Deirdre too was experiencing the pleasure of orgasm. This was not a frequent joy for Deirdre who had been widowed some years ago and did not have intimate relations with either a man or woman lover often. Diana signaled Deirdre to scoot forward so that Diana could now lick her bottom-hole. Deirdre reveled in the lovely feelings that Diana's insinuating tongue caused in her anal area. For her part, Diana, who enjoyed making live with both sexes, received a final fillip from the musky taste she sensed from her oral exploration inside Deirdre's most private hole. The scent and taste were both still strong as it had only been a short while ago that Deirdre had lost control of her anal sphincter when her niece Laura had disciplined her.

12