Return to "Weekend School" Ch. 11

Story Info
Alfred is turned into a schoolgirl.
2k words
4.08
13.1k
4
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura Franklin's weekend school was proving so successful that she was now scheduling weekend sessions twice a month. Laura aimed at middle-aged adults who longed to return to the strict discipline they had likely experienced back in their own school days when caning and spanking were common.

She had recruited one of her old teachers, Melody Haynes, who was now in her 50s, and Ann Smithers. A 25-year-old with teaching experience, to serve as teachers. Assisting them were prefects: Laura herself, who liked playing this role so that students did not immediately know she was really in charge and would appear later as headmistress, and young Diana Prentice, a fetching 19-year-old blonde who was rapidly developing a strong disciplinary character, under tutelage from, among others, Laura's aunt Deirdre Carmody, who was also helping out at the school as needed.

School had proceeded well from early Friday arrival, classes, and dinner, with appropriate immediate punishments administered by all of the instructors. On Saturday morning, Ann Smithers was teaching a class of mixed men and women. Ann focused on English grammar and administered pop quizzes. If a student did not perform sufficiently well on a quiz, he or she would find herself kneeling on a chair next to Ann's desk, with skirt up or trousers down, and then panties or shorts down.

The student so placed knew that the whole class was staring at his or her bare bottom, and usually her or his most intimate places, since Ann had them keep their legs well apart on the chair. They also knew that they would soon feel the kiss of Ann's hand, strap, or cane on their exposed flesh.

Today, during a test Ann was giving, she looked up from her desk to see one of the men, Alfred Hammond, clearly staring up her skirt. Ann's desk purposely lacked a modesty panel and she wore a short skirt that surely tempted the men in the room to gaze when they could under the desk and try to see her panties. Today Ann had also foreseen this probability and worn bright red undies.

She got up, walked down the aisles slowly checking that each student was looking and working on his or her own test paper. Then approaching him from the rear, she quickly picked up Alfred's test paper, saw that he had answered only a few questions, and told him to get up and stand in front of her desk.

Alfred was taken by surprise and protested to Miss Smithers as he stood in front of her desk.

"You were looking up my skirt instead of focusing on your test paper," she said calmly to Alfred, seeking to make him feel guilty before reproaching him with scolding tones.

Alfred decided that it likely made sense to confess so he said, "I'm sorry, Miss, but you are quite attractive."

"That doesn't give you permission to stare and try to see my underwear, Alfred," she replied with a smile.

"But since you seem to be so interested in women's underwear, I will see that you get to see some of it up close," she continued.

She took her fountain pen and wrote a short note to Deirdre Carmody and put it in a plain envelope and sealed it. Then she handed it to Alfred. "Take this to Room 206 right now, Alfred, and hand the envelope to Miss Carmody. You will go directly and not open the envelope, "she intoned.

Alfred was now very unsure and a bit afraid of what might befall him when he reached Room 206. He figured he was in trouble so would try to charm Miss Carmody when he got to her room.

He knocked on the door and Aunt Dee stood and opened it, receiving the note he handed her.

"Stand right there," she ordered. "Don't move from that spot until I tell you to do so."

She then opened the envelope and read the note from Ann.

"Tsk, tsk," she tutted, "you naughty boy. I'm afraid we shall have to impose a special punishment on you since you seem so interested in ladies' panties."

Alfred cringed and worried what might come next.

Then Diana Prentice came into the front drawing room from the bedroom of Deirdre's suite and Dee told her why Alfred had been sent to her.

"Hmm," Diana asked, "have you decided how he needs to be punished?"

"Yes," Dee said, "watch him while I make some preparations inside." With that, she went into the bedroom and opened some cabinets and gathered some materials.

Diana stared at Alfred and said, "Do I see a bulge in those pants? Pull them down so I can see what your little thing is up to."

Alfred complied with her order and unzipped his trousers, which fell to the floor. He was wearing boxer shorts and his erection poked out of the fly.

"Take down those shorts and remove them," Diana said harshly. "I've a good mind to whip that naughty member of yours that has shown such disrespect."

"Forgive me, Miss," Alfred pleaded. "It's just that you are so lovely that I couldn't help getting hard."

"I can tell that you are having lewd thoughts about me, boy," Diana said sternly. "But I think Miss Carmody will resolve this problem."

Alfred was behaving like a schoolboy, although he was almost 40 years old. He did not realize he was twice Diana's age, so much in charge was she.

Dee returned and beckoned Alfred with her little finger.

"Good," she said to Diana. "You've started getting him undressed."

She turned to Alfred and directed him to remove all of his clothing. Alfred unbuttoned his short, pulled his undershirt over his head, and shed his socks and shoes. He stood naked and exposed, with his cock still quite erect.

"Hmm, this naughty boy still is quite excited," Dee exclaimed. "It must be he's thinking of you, Diana, so you will get to discipline him for that effrontery."

"You probably want to put your thing into her hole," Dee said, stopping just short of being quite rude. "So get that thought out of your mind right now."

She handed him what looked like a small pink harness and told him to pull it up his legs to his crotch. Then she pulled it all the way up and with her right hand, tapped him under his scrotum as a nurse might to release his erection and as he softened, she pushed his member down between his legs and pulled the harness up over it.

"Now he has a nice femmy front, Diana," Dee said with a grin. "Do you see?"

Diana was still disgusted at the idea that this man thought he would get a chance to fuck her, so she merely grimaced and said to Dee that his front did now look nice and smooth as if he had a female pudendum instead of male genitalia there.

Dee now told him to bend over and spread his bottom cheeks. She took a tampon from her handbag, ripped open the paper cover, and dabbing the tip with lube, she carefully inserted it in Alfred's small anal opening as he complained.

"You need to know how girls feel when they have something like that inside them," Dee advised him. Diana had never seen a boy made to wear a tampon before and she quietly chuckled as she observed the tampon string dangling from Alfred's bottom-hole.

Then Dee handed him some tight little girl panties that Alfred was told to put on and pull up over the harness. They had little ducks on them and were coated on the inside with plastic to retain any wetness.

Next, Dee helped Alfred, who started to protest now, to put on a white training bra with an extension strap. It was quite tight but had little pads in it which filled it out since Alfred, of course, had flat male breasts. Alfred now was handed a white middie blouse to put on, which he did, as Dee buttoned it up from the rear. Then he was made to step into a short plaid skirt, which completed what might be called a Catholic parochial school girl's look. Lastly, he was told to put on short white thin sox and tight women's shoes with a very small heel.

"Alfred," Dee now said, "you will spend the rest of the weekend in this girl's school uniform. You will sit down to pee or move your bowels, and you will request permission to use the toilet from a prefect, who will accompany you to a special bathroom. I have prepared a girl's record card, and also a conduct card, on which each class teacher will enter your conduct grade for the class. In every way you will be treated as a girl and you will sleep in the girl's dormitory.

"The girls will be told," Dee continued, "that you are not a threat to them because you will always have your harness on. If you offend anyone, the prefect in charge will discipline you on the spot and may ask one or more of the girls to assist. You may now return to Miss Smithers's class. Diana will take you back there."

She remembered something else. "Oh yes, Diana," Dee added, "you first need to punish him for his offending you."

Diana told Alfred to bend over the hassock and pull down his panties. Then she reached into her large handbag for her thin cane. She tapped it on Alfred's bare bottom, drew it back, and fired a stinging stroke across his white bottom. He screamed.

"Don't make so much noise," she ordered. "Or I will take down that harness and whip your cock, you naughty boy."

She then gave him five more similar strokes across his bottom, which was nicely striped now.

Then she told him to pull up his panties and she would return him to class.

They left together and Alfred was cringing in fright as to how both the other men and the women in the class would respond to seeing him dressed as a schoolgirl.

When they reached the classroom, she knocked on the door and entered when Ann Smithers called out that the door was unlocked.

The class gasped when Alfred was seen in the schoolgirl uniform and somehow kept from laughing out loud.

"Come up here, Alfreeda," Ann called. She told him to get back on the chair next to her desk and kneel on the seat. Then she flipped up his little skirt and the class gasped again to see him wearing the shameful little girl's panties. She proceeded to yank those down to his knees and to spread his legs and now the girls noticed the tell-tale tampon string hanging out of his anus.

Ann smiled as they all saw Alfred's ultimate humiliation and then she invited a woman in the front row, Mary Tasley, to come up. Mary was about 38 and a playful brunette with a nice figure who dressed in just tight enough outfits to interest the men in the class.

"Mary," Ann said with a grin, "you can pull on his string a little but don't pull it out."

Mary hesitantly bent and took the tampon string and tugged it a little, leading Alfred to feel stimulated but totally embarrassed. Worse yet, his cock was pressing hard against the plastic harness as it tried to become erect when lodged between his legs.

"I think you are causing his little thing some discomfort," Ann chuckled to Mary. She handed Mary a small rod and told her she could give him a few punishment strokes for disturbing the class.

Mary slowly brandished the rod and then snapped it across Alfred's already striped bottom and he screamed. The men now did not laugh but cringed in terror and the women smiled as they saw a misbehaving man get what he deserved.

As the end of the hour neared, Ann took the cards Alfred had been given by Dee.

"I see I have to mark your conduct card, you naughty girl," she commented. Then she sat down at her desk and carefully inscribed a grade of 59 on Alfred's conduct card for her class. "You fail by six points, boy," she told him. "If you get another failing class grade in conduct, you will be disciplined at the closing assembly."