Return Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Red and Carla obsessively deepen their love through scat.
2.9k words
4.49
53.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Carla again, months later. We had met unexpectedly in Germany seven months ago and had a wild encounter. I always thought of her, her perfect figure, her intellect, her lovemaking. She was married, I was involved in a long-term something. We had this filthy wonderful, love-filled evening and returned to our respective lives. I sent her a secret card for her birthday but never knew if she got it. I received an email from her a month ago about a meeting she was attending in Florida. That was it. I couldn't make much of it, but interpreted it as an invitation to see her outside of her native Chicago. I made plans and flew down from New York.

I was sitting in a booth in the restaurant of the hotel she had mentioned, a table in the back, around 5 o'clock in the afternoon. I had a room in the hotel as well. I saw her enter the room by the maitre'd's station and a number of people surrounded her, kissed and hugged her and spoke with her for awhile. I had a bourbon in front of me. She came by the table and sat down in a very professional business-like manner.

"Hello Red," she said, looking at me.

Her eyes were as beautiful as I remember them, she was stunning.

"You look good. I just got off the plane and am frazzled. How are you?"

"I'm good. I got in at noon. What's your schedule?," I asked.

She looked at me with her soft warm eyes. I drank them in. "I got your birthday gift, I could never bring myself to calling you, I'm sorry. I loved it. I wanted so much to..."

I had learned of her birthday and sent a bouquet of roses to her restaurant. The card was a folded napkin from the Germany restaurant bar where we had our affair. She would remember.

"And the napkin had a dark smear in the middle, I knew at once, you nasty thing, how could you?" she stammered unbelievingly, "I ran to my office, locked the door, and sucked the flavor out until the paper began dissolving. I jammed a zucchini up my ass to remember the evening and wanked while the phone rang off the hook. I remember licking the vegetable clean afterward thinking it was you. The napkin is still in my desk. I couldn't call you, I'm sure you'd understand. After tasting that gold, I wanted to hop the first plane to find you."

"I was horribly embarrassed once I dropped it in the mail, I had to do it. It was from my deepest places, for you Carla," I looked at her.

"I've got to go to a dinner at 6. We'll meet later?"

"I've been dreaming of later, love. You haven't changed, how are you?"

"I have something for you, Red. Now, you know these are my professional culinary colleagues from across the country, so don't make anything obvious, just look at me business-like. I told Janet at the door you're an investor I was hoping to talk with..."

She reached under the table and passed me a piece of white tissue paper folded in fourths.

"I made this for you on the plane," she said, "I was inspired by your inventiveness."

I took a sip of my drink and popped a handful of crispy spicy almonds in my mouth. I took the packet. Our hands touched and it was electric. The moment passed as I looked deeply into her eyes. I never knew if I'd see her again after that amazing Germany experience. So luscious and nasty, and deeply, truly beautiful.

On my lap, under the table, to hide from prying eyes, sensitive to her request to keep our intimacy secret from her colleagues, I unfolded the tissue. In it was a small brown bullet, about the size of an olive. The paper was blotted and streaked with red and black. I looked at her again as I picked it up and gently placed it in my mouth.

"Oh Carla, shit!, is this what I think it is?," I asked.

"It's a special surprise I've been marinating for you, Red. I took it out on the plane, in the bathroom, and put it in my cunt," she whispered, "It's been soaking my juices all morning. I've been bleeding, my flow. Can you taste it? Don't you dare cum here you animal, I'll be waiting for you later!"

I tasted her divine brown gift. Flavored with the fishy aroma of her pussy. What a chemistry tease she was! How exotic, how spectacular.

She looked so pretty, so poetic in that light. I loved her at that moment, for that grateful moment she had given me.

"Red, I have to dine with these people. Come to my room at 10 p.m. 1616 on the top floor. Will you be there?"

"I wouldn't miss it. What will I do for the next six hours?" I pleaded while savoring the last remnants.

I wanted so much to grab her, to hold her, to kiss her.

She got up to leave, I feigned respectful salutations and shook her hand graciously and bowed. She left, her behind swaggering right and left under a tight black skirt. I sat down and ate the remaining almonds, finished my drink, and pondered dinner.

I rode the elevator with an older couple celebrating something and they got out at the tenth floor. My jacket was open, I was no longer wearing a tie, and I held a bottle of champagne in an elegant bag. The doors opened at 16 and I walked to her room, I knocked gently.

She opened the door slowly and I entered, presenting her with the bottle. She wore a white bathrobe, bare feet showing beneath. She closed the door and the next thing I knew I was tasting the inside of her mouth. Her kisses were vast and sexy, completely honest and full of her wonder. Her taste was divine, tangy, luscious. We dove into each other's mouths for awhile as my hands crept under her robe and pulled her to me closely.

"Carla, I have dreamed of this kiss, I never knew I'd kiss you again."

"Red, you knew, you had to know. I have thought of you so often, you nasty love, you."

She pulled me across the room onto the white fluffy bed and shed my jacket, beginning to unbutton my shirt. When my chest was bare, with her nuzzling my nipples, I raised myself and opened the bottle, pouring us each a glass of bubbly. We drank a long swig, arms interlocked.

We returned to our passionate kissing like high school makeout artists, tonguing teeth and lips. I slowly removed her robe, exposing those gorgeous breasts, lightly fingering the nipples, hard as rocks. I kissed and sucked them until the redness gave way to swollen rings as her pelvis started to hint in a heaving motion. The robe gone, she wore only an exquisite white lace panty, my fingers prying at the elastic band as my tongue found her navel. My hands traced circles around her tits as my tongue found her upper pubic hairs, my hands pulling down the panties, but left them in place.

"Oh Red, what a long time..." she panted as she tried to unbutton my pants, now out of reach as I began my meal.

My mouth found her cunt through the lace, open and willing. Its moisture was seeping through the cotton. Her anticipation made her damp and her hips pressed her clothed slit into my waiting mouth. I licked and tasted the fabric and listened to her breathing intensify. She moaned softly and my teeth helped pull down the white lace, around her knees, at which point she helped kick them off. That slit, how I remembered it, was acidic, sweet as I ran north and south. Her moans continued louder. I outlined the very folds of her womanhood and met her slight bucking up and down and found her clit, the pink button full of sensations. I mouthed it and bit it gently as she heaved more forcefully into my face, she on her back now, hands guiding my head into her center.

"What's this all about?," I asked. Her elegant panties were soiled a tarnished brown between the buttocks.

"I guess I leaked a little. Red, I've been working on my body since we met, I have some stories to tell you. Sometimes when I think of our experience, stuff just comes out."

I took the cloth into my mouth and sucked. The flavor of her scented shit juice filtered into my mouth. I savored the salty bitterness and infused its essence. There was urine in there too, a little bit I tasted. I brought the clothing up between our lips and we worked on it together, our tongues meeting through her crusted remains, delicately flavoring the white virginal panties.

I lifted my face and put two fingers into her with a jolt, moving them deep to dig out juices and find her rhythm. She responded by meeting my probing.

"Oh Red, harder in there, more, lick me wet, wet me...

As she grew wetter, I curled my fingers and sloshed her womb deep, reacquainting myself with her womanhood. I found her lips again and drank in her kisses, our tongues thrashing around like dancing snakes. I nibbled her round taut breasts, finding the bone-hard nipples and bit them gently. I couldn't get enough kisses from Carla, our mouths opened and opened to one another.

We stopped for a long draught of champagne, I refilled our glasses, and took a long swig. I emptied it into her mouth, she swallowed it with a slight cough.

"Red, you are such an amazing kisser, I remember you, I'll always remember you. I'm so happy... ecstatic you came down to Florida just to see me. I have two surprises for you tonight," she whispered in my ear, after which she tongued it, then continued down my neck.

My mouth found her pussy again and I propped her hips up with a pillow, the tongue circling her clit. This she liked, her pelvis beginning to rise with the rapid breathing. I began mouthing and gum-biting her button as I felt her orgasm begin, the small quivers that meet the tongue's rhythm. Inserting my second finger back into her cunny while sucking her hard clit invited bigger waves to sweep from within. I gently coaxed my slippery middle finger into her ass, ever so slightly, and she gasped. She began her climb to orgasm, so soon, but she had been anticipating it all evening. Her breath heaved more roughly and she began panting. She came gracefully and languidly on my fingers and into my face, I lapped it up, begging for more. The panting was quiet and comfortable, with Carla always elegant; a calm before the storm. The rolls shook for a half a minute, her hands forcing my head deep into her crotch, her ass greeting my finger, digging into her.

She relaxed and I smelled the heavenly scent of Carla's wetness of sex that I only dreamed of for the past months. She murmured a low purr and lifted my head up, pulled my face to hers, and kissed her cunt juices off my lips.

"Red, if I weren't married and living a completely different life, I'd say that I love you, but for now I can only experience you, love you for our beautiful nasty lust."

"Is that the surprise?" I asked sarcastically.

I was lying on top of her relaxed form, her breathing slowing down a bit when I felt her stomach tighten under me, the remainder of my pants being peeled off by her tangled hands.

She lifted up her hips off the pillow, forcing me to roll to the side and she grunted slightly.

"No, love, that is," she responded, moving her eyes to the spot below her ass, where a small fresh brown bullet lay. "It's for you."

Without prompting, I lay my face at her ass and lapped the turd into my mouth. I chewed slowly. I bit into something hard and sweet, and spicy. The sugar spiced almond exploded with surprise in my mouth. She had carefully stored the bar snack in her ass and created a morsel especially for me. My surprise gave way to wonder.

"I can't believe you were able to do that!" I said as I swallowed the treat.

"I put it in after you left me earlier, you cad!"

Her wonder flower opened slightly and another similar truffle slithered out. I licked it in my mouth before it hit the bed. The crunch of nut and sugar, taken with the heady aroma of her rectal butter was the essence of her life. I ate it quickly, so eager for the complete meal. As I chewed, another longer piece was expelled, the size of a walnut, dark and intertwined with a very dark thin green strand.

My mouth hot and tingling with her gift, I went directly for her poophole, tonguing the outside fleshy rings around and around. I neared the bulls-eye and it welcomed me as it had months ago, but today it was strangely looser. My probing mouth entered her ass and began stretching the hole as I dug for more depth. I scooped out a smear of brown butter, so bitter and tasting of her recent meals. She quivered at the increasing stimulation of the ring and the sensitive flesh, it gave way and I began kissing and sucking her hole. I couldn't keep from it. Her moaning began again quietly as I took her hole within my mouth.

A slight trickle began as her hole relaxed, first droplets, then a runny flow. Salty, thick, and hot. Her steamy cunt was releasing piss and it was dripping into my mouth over her asshole. I quickly replaced my lips over her pisser as my thirst attempted quenching. The stream became fierce very quickly and jetted into me; I tried to swallow it all, much splashing on the sheets.

"Uhhhh, she responded. "mmmmmmm, drink it, Red, I saved it for you."

I lapped it all up and then sucked the sheets of their saltiness. "Carla, I have missed you so much, I never thought I'd taste this again."

She pulled me to her face and kissed me deeply, trying to gather some of her warm fluid from my mouth. I pushed some poopy to her lips. We were eating each other, it seemed.

"Red, you turned around my sexual life that night. I want to tell you a little story," she began...

On a strange night at a party of some important colleagues of her husband's, she found herself drunk in the bathroom of the hostess, frigging herself. The hostess was on the toilet and saw her. Long story short... they ended up laying down together kissing and fondling each other, she ate cunt for the first time and they shared shit. Her husband went away and they met the following weekend for a frenzied night of girl-on-girl shit-eating cunt-sucking fucking and the woman had actually fisted Carla in her ass.

"Her body, her nipples, the taste of her insides, I knew exactly what you felt, what you tasted in me," she whispered as she stroked my head and rubbed my chest. "I never dreamed being with another woman could be so luscious."

"Now you know why I love you."

"Oh, Red, let's keep love out of this, it's too complicated. Let's call it fun for now."

"How did you fit her hand, her whole fist, in your ass?" I asked.

"We were drunk and I took it in slowly. I have been trying to stretch it since we met, since you almost tore me in half," she said facetiously. "Every week or so I have been putting larger and larger vegetables in to open it. Truth is, her hand was small and went in pretty easily. I loved it, oh it was rank and wonderful, Red. What do you think?"

"I'm amazed at your story. I'd love to meet her one day, I can think of a lot of possibilities."

"You asshole, you. You're mine, you're my dirty secret. Now, watch this, your other present..."

And she got up from the bed and bent down on her knees, face to the pillow, and said, "close your eyes," which I did.

I heard the sounds of something clinking near the bed, some jar or a cosmetic box. A few minutes later she gasped, "Now open."

Her ass in the air had her right hand buried in it up to the wrist, devious eyes looking at me. Hand and ass were shimmering with KY, the tube open on the night table. She pushed a little and the buns shimmered as they tried to part. She went in and out and gasped with each mini thrust. Her angle could not accommodate any deeper pump but it was clear the hole would open wider if prompted. I inched toward her and sucked her tit, pushing her hand deeper into the hole until the bend of the wrist hurt too much and the hand popped out and she flopped over me, balance lost.

We laughed and resumed kissing deeply, her slippery hand rubbing my cheeks, I licked it's scent and grease, so tasty.

"Red, your turn, I'm ready for you this time, I've been hoping to do it, I've been waiting. Please, do it. I can handle it, I know. I want you."

End of Part 1