Returning Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and Samantha sat down the couch leaving me standing in the middle of the room, naked, stiff and oozing my excitement. Samantha was the first to speak, she said, "I don't know why Chloe and I didn't hook up with you years ago. You really are cute and apparently you don't have an issue being naked around us. And I've always wanted a reason to buy a strap on dildo, and you 'Sweetie' have just given me a reason. I can't wait to fuck your skinny little ass with it."

I'm pretty sure I moaned a little when she said that. I couldn't believe how horny I was. It was crazy! It wasn't a situation I could have ever imagined being super horny in! And up until that afternoon, I had considered myself a normal heterosexual guy. But that afternoon completely changed how I thought of myself.

Chloe sat there smiling, in her sweetest voice she asked, "Are you a virgin?"

Sounding totally stupid, I'm sure, I asked, "What do you mean?"

She told me I knew what she meant. After beating around the bush for a little bit, I finally looked down at my feet and told them I was a virgin, in every sense of the word. I'd never been with anyone, female or male.

Chloe giggled and told Samantha that she knew it. Samantha responded by asking her, "Do you think that man in the street would pay a premium for his virginity?" The two of them chatted back and forth about how they should handle my first encounter with a man.

I shivered at the thought of them being paid for him to fuck me. I was a virgin, but I had the basic idea of what gay men did and I knew what prostitution was. I'd seen videos of girls being anally fucked and it looked like it could be really painful. And the internet was full of blowjob videos. As I stood naked before these two girls and I imagined that man doing those things to me. Things that may hurt at first, but then felt incredibly good. Like how I felt when I masturbated but better, much better! And for some weird reason, the idea of them being paid for my sexual performance even began to sound kinky and exciting.

When I finally slipped back into reality, I realized the two of them had stopped talking and were staring at me. The next thing I realized was that I was masturbating. My first finger was sliding along under my erection and my thumb was following it along the top. As casually as I could, I stopped rubbing myself and let my hand fall away.

In a husky voice, Samantha told me not to stop. She even asked me to lick my precum from my finger and thumb again. Again? I didn't even realize I'd done it once! Licking my lips, I tasted myself and knew it was true. I only did that when I was alone. That was just one more thing these two knew about me now. I slowly moved my hand back and began to awkwardly masturbate for their enjoyment. It wasn't as arousing as it was when I was spacing out and thinking about that man, but it still felt good no matter how embarrassing it may have been.

Samantha's phone began to ring and she answered it. While she was speaking on the phone, I kept touching myself and Chloe dropped her hand to her lap and started to rub herself over her shorts. Seeing that urged me on and I started to really get into it again. I even did that thing with painting my lips with my precum. That made Chloe squirm and Samantha smile widely.

When the call finally ended, quite a while passed before Chloe asked who had called. Samantha told her it was her mom. She was on her way home and would be here any minute. I freaked out. I was naked in her mom's house in front of her daughter and I was masturbating! I'd met her mom on a few occasions and I was pretty sure she knew my mom! This was way out of control!

I yelled at Samantha to give me my clothes back. She just sat there smiling and told me she was going to, but there was no way it was going to happen after my little hissy fit. I apologized to her and begged her to let me have my clothes. She smiled an evil looking smile and told me there was only one way I would get my clothes back before her mom arrived. And that was if I posed naked for a picture holding a sign that said my name was Sweetie and that I was a naughty boy looking for a strong Daddy to love me.

I threw another hissy fit until I heard a car slowly approaching. As it passed by, I agreed to her deal. Chloe hopped up and found a piece of paper and a pink marker. She wrote out the sign in her curliest, most girly handwriting and handed it to me. Samantha took me to her mom's room. It was by far the most feminine room in the house. It had soft pink walls, hardwood floors with bright white rugs. The lamp shades were white along with the dresser, bedside tables and the king sized 4-poster bed that dominated the room with it ultra-frilly white canopy.

Samantha had me kneel in the center of her bed, holding up and sign and smiling brightly. It took more than a dozen pictures before she got the one she wanted. Just when I was hopping off the bed, we heard a car pull up and stop outside. Chloe and I panicked. But Samantha told us both to calm down. She took us into her room and began to dig through her closet and drawers. She tossed me a t-shirt from a volleyball camp she attended while in high school and told me to put it on. I pulled it over my head and was glad to see when it covered me clear to my upper thighs. It was the first time I'd been covered since they took my clothes earlier that day!

The front door opened and we heard her mom walking into the bathroom downstairs. I suggested we run out of the house before her mom finished in the bathroom. I was told that sometimes her mom was really fast in the bathroom. I gave up on that idea. Samantha kept digging and finally told me that I was too small, there was no way any of her clothes would fit me. She handed me a pair of ankle socks and told me at least I wouldn't be barefoot when we left the house.

We headed for the stairs and Samantha followed behind me. When we got to the living room, her mom called out from the bathroom and asked if that was Samantha. Samantha answered that it was and she was going out for a while with Chloe. Her mom told her to wait that she wanted to talk to her about something.

I tried to move toward the door, but the two girls stopped me and held me there in the middle of the living room between them. When I'd given up, and just before I heard a flush, Chloe took hold of the bottom of the shirt I was wearing and lifted it almost up over my head! I almost screamed. But I somehow yanked my shirt away from her and lowered it to cover myself just as her mom entered the room.

Her mom remembered me and after a quick greeting, she asked why I was wearing her daughter's shirt. Samantha covered for me, telling her mom I'd spilled something on myself and I needed to change before it stained. Thankfully her mom bought it, I think. After a few more questions about how college was and things like that, I felt myself getting excited again. Standing there talking to a woman while I was wearing only a shirt and ankle socks was strangely arousing.

Samantha told her mom we needed to get going and we quickly left the house. Once we had all piled in the front seat of the car, we all began to laugh. But that moment didn't last, without even starting the car yet, Samantha demanded I give her back her shirt and socks. Sitting there between these two girls as I pulled off the socks and then slipped the tshirt up and off, I was trying to figure out why it was beginning to feel normal to be naked around them.

Chloe took my clothes and tossed them in the backseat. I can't be sure, but I think Samantha's mom saw what was happening to me in her daughter's car. Samantha started and car and we took off down the street. As soon as we were moving, Chloe moved her hand to my upper thigh. I shivered and looked down at it. As I did, Samantha noticed and placed her hand on my opposite thigh. I couldn't believe this was happening. I'd masturbated about these girls for years, since I first started to masturbate! And here I was naked, with their hands on my thighs. I suddenly felt like the luckiest guy alive!

Samantha then told me to finish masturbating. Chloe joined in and told me she wanted to see me cum. I blushed and whined about it for a minute, not really meaning it, before I reached down and started rubbing myself again with my first finger and thumb. Samantha told me not to stop until I squirted or she'd kick me out on Main Street naked and hard.

Samantha pulled us out onto Main Street and began to cruise up and down the street. I sat between them, naked and touching myself, more turned on than I ever thought was possible. Chloe leaned over and whispered in my ear, "That's it Sweetie, rub it for me. I want to see you squirt. Think about that man cumming in your mouth after you given him the blowjob of his life."

That was all it took. My whole body began to tremble and twitch. Those odd high pitched squeaky noises I make when I cum slipped through my lips and then perfectly white, pearly drops of my cum erupted from my penis. Chloe giggled and cheered and told me how cute that was. Samantha just smiled and said to no one in particular, the man we met that day would to pay a pretty penny for my virginity.

I sat there gasping for air and trying to recover. Samantha warned me not to let my cum fall onto the seats of her car. So I cupped my hands in the places where it was starting to run down my naked body. I asked for a tissue or a napkin. I was told they didn't have one. I asked if I could use the shirt I'd worn out of Samantha's house to clean up with. That didn't go over well at all. In fact, Samantha suggested I eat it. Chloe loved that idea and urged me to try it, telling me it wasn't bad. That she'd swallowed lots of cum before. She kept encouraging me until I told her I'd try it.

Chloe even dragged her finger through a little puddle of my cum and raised it to my lips. Hesitantly, I parted my lips and let her slide her finger into my mouth. While I sucked and licked her finger clean, she slid that finger in and out of mouth. It didn't taste that bad, it wasn't salty like everyone said, it didn't taste like anything I can even explain. But it was gooey and stuck to the insides of my mouth. Chloe popped that finger out of my mouth, then dragged two fingers through another puddle, she rolled her fingers in my cum until the little puddle had transferred to her fingers. With a soft moan, I parted my lips again and took those two fingers in my mouth and licked them clean.

Samantha was glancing over at the two of us while Chloe fed me my cum. At the same time, Chloe's free hand drifted back between her legs. She was rubbing herself while she fed me finger-ful after finger-ful of my orgasm. As she scooped up the last bit of my orgasm, Chloe moaned in my ear and told me that I had made her panties dripping wet. I shivered when I heard her say those words.

With a belly full of warm cum and still naked in the front seat between my two former classmates, Samantha cruised up and down Main Street a few more times before turning toward my house. I whined about being naked and begged her to stop the car so I could get dressed. She drove right passed my house and I saw my mom's car parked out in front. Samantha pulled the car to a stop several doors down. She got out and went to the truck. She was back there for way too long before coming back with my clothes in one hand and my phone in the other.

While I jumped into the backseat and pulled on my clothes, Samantha took my number and the man's number from my phone and added it to her phone. I was still pulling up my pants when she tossed my phone back at me. She then revved up the car, dropped it into gear and spun it around and began driving back toward my house. When we came to a stop, I still hadn't pulled up my pants. I wiggled into them in the backseat and slipped on my shoes, skipping my socks. I then picked up my phone and slipped it in my pocket. Just when I was about to jump out of the car, after Chloe had opened her door and leaned the seat up, Samantha said, "Tomorrow, 9:00am. We'll be here to pick you up. Wear something that's easier to get out of tomorrow, you'll be spending the day naked."

Before I had time to answer Chloe was back in the car with the door slammed shut and the car was speeding away. I stood there in the street, in awe of all that had happened on my first day home from college.

12