Returning Home to Hedo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon your sweet pussy is just too much for him and he explodes inside you, sending streams of cum into your waiting hole. Collapsing onto your back, you can feel his sweat dripping onto you as he breaths heavily into your ears. Smiling at your talents you lean back and kiss him deeply, his cock still deep inside you. "Trent"? You quietly ask. "Was it that obvious", he replies. "God you have such a sweet tight pussy", he complements.

In the hot tub as all the others had, Kriss sits on my lap. Somehow she was able to revive my spend cock and slip it into her pussy as we watched Trent fucking you with everything he had. As she slowly fucked me Kriss informs me that Trent has wanted to fuck you since our first year at Hedo. As soon as Anna had announced her contest for you, Trent begged her to let him play. Like a kid in a candy store he wanted to fuck you until he came, and he did.

After another brief clean up you retake your position, slowly swaying your hips back and forth, showing your crowd your now well fucked pussy. Four down, two to go you think as the next cock enters you. Clearly this cock was not as big as John's, so it must be Bill. Relishing the fact that John will be your last to fuck, and hopefully well past the 2 minute limit, you enjoy the soft fucking Bill gives you. Completely different from the others, Bill slips his cock in and out of your pussy with a soft passion, enjoying every inch of your honey pot. After correctly guessing Bill, he continues to fuck you slowly and gentle.

Then the though enters your mind of me and Julie. You know there is no way Julie would pass an opportunity to sit on my cock. The thought of Julie fucking me and Bill's passionate fucking suddenly sends you over the edge again. Gripping the cushions of the lounger you silently squeal as your pussy grips Bills cock. As quickly as your orgasm hit you it passes, and your extra 2 minutes with Bill are over.

Still in the haze of your orgasm you ready yourself for the main event. Soon, John will be fucking you, and you will be fucking him. Without even being touched you start to sweat from the heat of your passion for him.

Unknown to you however a surprise guest has arrived at the hot tub, a friend of the group that has come each year, and is the lust of every woman who has seen him...Marcus. Oh Marcus, our resident teddy bear. Marcus is a massive black man with zero body fat and a heart of gold. On occasion we had seen random women attempt to take all of him into their mouth and fall well short. Quietly Anna had explained the game and convinced him to give you a well deserved surprise.

Leaning against your lounger, thinking you are about to have the man of your dreams you feel the tip of a cock tickling your pussy lips. Slowly it pushes in and you are quickly aware this is not John. As this monster cock slowly pushes deeper into your pussy, stretching your hole beyond anything before, you are hardly able to breathe. Then he stops, holding still, allowing you time to accommodate his huge cock, but you start to push back, wanting more and more you force as much of his meat deep into your pussy.

You know there is only one man this could be. The ripped, dark skinned beast, Marcus. Easing his cock in and out of your pussy Marcus slowly fucks your stretched pussy with his massive black cock. Every time he stops, not wanting to push in too far, you push back against him, forcing another inch inside you. Building up speed he fucks you harder and deeper, driving his cock as deep as it can go.

Way too soon you hear Anna call time. Panting hard you say between breaths "please tell me that's Marcus, I need more time with that cock"!

"Why don't you turn around and look for yourself".

Rolling over, feeling the sudden void in your pussy, you remove the blindfold and see sexy, naked Marcus standing before you, his giant cock pointing straight forward, glistening from your pussy juices. From the shimmer of your juices on his cock you can see he still had at least two inches more that had not been inside you.

Wrapping both hands around him you lift the weight of his meat to your mouth. With both hands wrapped around his cock there is still plenty of length left for you to lick and suck. Wrapping your lips around his monster you are amazed at its length and girth. Up and down you head bobs as you try to take more and more into your mouth. The contrast of your pale white skin on his black cock is amazing.

Gently lifting your lips off his cock, Marcus leans down kissing your passionately while leaning you back onto the lounger. Wrapping your legs around his muscular body you pull him in, needing his cock inside you again. Entering you again he slowly pushes his length deeper into your pussy until you can't take anymore. Pumping his entire length in and out he builds up speed, fucking you so hard and deep. You dig your fingers into his back as your pussy explodes around his cock. Overcome by another orgasm you scream out "Fuck, oh god yes"!

We all watch as your tremble thru your orgasm. Arms and legs wrapped around this hunk of a man as an orgasm washes over you. Your pussy is too much for Marcus as he starts to pump harder and faster, sweat dripping down his glistening body as his own orgasm quickly approaches. With a quick motion he pulls out of your pussy and starts stroking his cock, sending streams of cum across your stomach and tits. You watch as load after load of cum is released from his cock and lands on your milky skin.

Completely spend, Marcus leans down and gently kisses you and strokes your face. "Thanks for the good time sexy. I haven't had a pussy that sweet and tight in a while. I might just try and take you home with me".

Looking back up at him you say "you may have ruined me for all other men. Thanks for playing our little game. I hope you enjoyed your prize", you respond with a smile.

After excusing yourself again for a quick clean up, you return and lay on the ground behind me. Wrapping your arms around me you nuzzle your face into my neck and softly kiss me. "I don't know about you dear, but I'm a little worn out".

After thanking everyone for the wonderful evening we quietly walk hand in hand back to our room. Crawling into bed you kiss me saying thank you for the fun time before turning and snuggling backed up against me. Still hard from the excitement of the evening my cock gently tickles your pussy. Slowly you push your hips back until my cock rests fully inside you. Both of us exhausted from our play, quietly fall asleep, silently making love thru the night.

12