Returning the Favor Ch. 01

Story Info
A friend on knees is a friend indeed.
1.1k words
3.45
21.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a teacher. Lots of freaky stuff happens at school. Let me tell you about an adventure I had at work.

I always did like Kate. She is beautiful. She is tall and curvy. She has blond hair and hazel eyes. I noticed her the first day she came to work in our building. Oh my God, when she got pregnant, I thought I was going to die from lust poisoning. I love pregnant women! I wanted her so bad. Now 5 years later, after having had her 4th and final child, she still looks incredible.

Like I said, I always thought she was cute but I usually just admired her from afar. This year, things changed drastically in a two day block of mind bending time.

On Monday of that week I wore a novelty Rasta tam with the fake dread locks. She and Nona, another teacher in the building were standing at the end of the hall chuckling in my direction just like everybody else. As I approached them, Nona excused herself, leaving Kate and I standing in the hall talking. She was stunning, with a nice pants suit on showing off her curves in a sexy but tasteful way. Her top was low cut. Really low cut. I'd venture to say that she is a 34D. She had on underneath a camisole of some sort so it blocked off a bit of the cleavage. So we are talking small talk and I ask (because I can sense when women are not well) how are you?

She replied, not so good. Then she goes on to lament how Nona was just giving her a hard time about her top. Nona says this is inappropriate and cut too low, is it? I reply no but her feelings are so hurt, apparently, that she keeps asking me and pointing to her chest, unnerving me slowly. Then she adds sadly that Nona mentioned, after chastising her: I wish I had big boobs.

I tried to reassure her that it was just jealousy on Nona's part and anyone else who makes comments to her.

So a few days went by and when Thursday came around it was the last day for teachers to be at work, and the students are gone.

I was working in my classroom and I had to take some electronic equipment back to the library. I passed Kate's office and took a casual glance in and my eyes popped out of socket. She was wearing a short skort and a tank top that was cut way lower than Monday's dish. This girl is incredible!

I ended up sitting there talking to her for almost an hour. Somehow we got on the topic of my marriage and how awful it is. Her complaint for the day was that she couldn't find anyone to go to lunch with. Then of course, some other chick complained to her about her clothes again. Several times she wistfully mentioned that no one wanted to eat with her. It took about 10 minutes for my dumb ass to realize that she was inviting me to lunch. First I joked with her that I couldn't go out with her because her shirt was so inappropriate; I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my sandwich. We laughed about it but finally settled on Big Boy for a quick lunch. We talked. No, I talked for 45 minutes. Maybe it was the cleavage, maybe it was the legs or the eyes. I couldn't shut up. I told her almost everything. I told her about the lack of sex at home, no blowjobs. I even told her about how I can do it myself.

Kate asked me the exact same thing that my other friends always ask me: what are you going to do?

she said: I can tell you're going to do something sooner or later, I can see it in your eyes

I replied that I didn't know what I was gonna do. We made more small talk and burned almost an hour eating some food that I can't seem to remember. As we walked out of the restaurant she said that she wanted a friend to talk to like this more often; someone to go to yoga with. Hey you should go to yoga with me! I said o.k., and I gave her my number.

15 minutes later she sent me a text message:

it seems like you have lots of friends to talk to. If you ever need a non-judging ear, feel free to call me.

My friend Kiyoshi calls this:

Being on the clock/only a matter of time.

In other words, it's only a matter of time before I bone her.

So the next day, with 99% of the school empty, I'm working on my classroom, packing my books and such. In walks Kate. She says that she appreciates the talk we had and that she's being thinking about me.

I quickly got two lumps; one in my throat and one a little lower. She looked into my pair of hazel eyes with hers and the next thing I knew we were in my storage closet kissing. Deep, wet, hot passionate kisses. She nibbled my neck and it reminded me of high school. I was praying that she did not give me a hickey. She pulled up my shirt and sucked my nipples. I love that! This scene wasn't perfect like you read about in other erotic stories, there was a lot of stumbling and bumbling and nervous laughter. Still the more she sucked on my nipples the harder, thicker and longer my dick got. Then the lump in my shorts grew and grew to raging proportions. Finally she gracefully, smoothly and quickly pulled down my shorts and in one fluid motion took me in her mouth. No licking, no flicking, no hands. Just straight suck-fucking. Her blond head bounced and bobbed in blissful rhythm. When she started running the palm of her hand back and forth between my ass and my nuts, it was more than I could take. Any man who has had a good blowjob and had a woman do this, knows exactly what I am talking about. The heat and great anticipation it causes makes you want to whimper.

Noises seeped out of my mouth. My whole body tightened and a solitary, grateful tear leaked from my eye. The end was liberating. Months of sexual frustration jetted violently out of my body. It was the kind of climax that would make you forget that you were horny in the first place. It made me feel like I would not need another blowjob ever again.

Kate and I never had lunch again together and we never went into my storage closet again. Yet we always make special eye contact at staff meetings.

The End...till I get to return the favor.