Reunion

Story Info
Dad and his stepdaughter reunite with his long lost daughter.
8.2k words
4.35
40.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers

Disclaimer: All sexual activity portrayed in this story is between fictional characters over the age of 18. Enjoy.

~~~~~

Five years after I married Emily Schneider, her parents passed away. Before their probate was completed, she unexpectedly disappeared, taking our two-year-old daughter Sarah and $10,000 of our savings with her. She left a note saying that only the prospect of never seeing her parents again had kept her from leaving sooner and now that they were gone, so was she. She promised that I would never find her.

Absolutely nothing I tried to do for the first year after her disappearance was able to locate them, including private detectives and charging Emily with parental kidnapping to get the police and FBI involved. I suspected that she'd gone overseas, but couldn't even find evidence of that.

I finally had to file for a Divorce by Publication. After proving to a judge that I'd made my best effort to locate Emily, I had to publish an announcement of my intent to divorce her in a local paper, where she had 30 days to respond. She didn't. Six months later, the marriage was over, with the judge also ruling that I would have sole custody of Sarah, if I could ever locate her.

Our assets were still ordered to be divided in half, leaving me unable to keep our house, which was sold, while I moved into an apartment.

After Emily's disappearance, her inheritance from her parents was placed into a trust in her name, with Sarah as a contingent beneficiary and me as trustee. A special provision said that if 20 years were to pass without either of them returning, the money would go to me, as Sarah's heir. That was 2001. I could never bring myself to pursue having Emily declared dead, because I'd have to declare Sarah dead alongside her. I'm simply not that greedy.

I met and then married Katie O'Hara in November 2003, her children Andy and Karen being eight and six at the time. Sarah's fifth birthday was a month after the wedding. Katie had already gotten her tubes tied during Karen's delivery, since she and her late husband had only wanted two kids, so we had no children together. I moved into their home, but it remained in Katie's name, her will passing it to her kids.

I tried to be the best step-dad I could, but still ached to find Sarah and continued paying private detectives to search again once per year to no avail.

That marriage lasted until Karen graduated from high school in 2015, when Katie unilaterally declared that we had drifted apart and we chose to end things amicably. Both kids were on campus before the divorce was final. The house was off-limits in the divorce, since it wasn't community property. I bought a one-bedroom condo, in better shape financially than when I entered the marriage, but not able to afford anything bigger without borrowing against retirement funds.

There was no question of custody over Andy and Karen, since they were both over 18. They kept in touch and we settled into a routine of a Friday night dinner together when they were home, whether eating out or at my condo, sometimes followed by one or more movies. They jokingly referred to it as "visitation", even though it wasn't.

Because I'd only gotten a one bedroom condo, I picked up an air mattress, so that on occasions when they wanted to spend the night, one could sleep on the couch and the other on the air mattress, usually after a movie marathon. Those Friday nights during the summer of 2016 helped me feel like I still had a family.

I went back to the dating world, somewhat successful in getting women into bed with me, but none of the relationships lasted more than a couple of months. The last had ended in March of 2017.

Andy graduated with high honors from college that May, landing his first job in San Jose, California. The very first Friday of the summer, the first time Karen would spend the night at my condo without her brother there, she kissed me right after dinner. Deeply, like a lover, nipping my lower lip between her teeth as she pulled back, looking for my reaction.

"What the hell, Karen?" I asked, slipping from her grasp, arousal fighting with surprise. "You're my daughter."

Karen grinned, like she was expecting every word. "Step-daughter. It wouldn't be illegal. I'm 19, nearly 20, not a virgin and you're in no way taking advantage of me. You know I've got an IUD in, because you took me to the appointment. I know you don't have a girlfriend right now. Just because Mom might have gotten bored being married to you, doesn't mean I think you're anything but a hunk! Her loss is my gain, I hope. Let me pay you back for everything you did for me, growing up. I'm not looking to marry you or have your babies, just to show you how much I love you and get and give a few orgasms in the process. I can already see your cock getting hard in your slacks. Don't deny it."

She was right. I was hard as a rock, unable to deny that her body was that perfect blend of athleticism and curves that appealed to me in younger women. She'd already started tanning for the summer, her skin darker and her blond hair lighter. I wanted to have her, whether or not it was wrong.

Still, I had to make a token effort. "Jeezus, kiddo. This isn't a line we can uncross."

She kissed me again, then purred into my ear, "Who says we have to? Maybe we can turn to each other whenever we don't someone else in our lives."

"Your mom would kill me!" I protested, while Karen nibbled on my earlobe.

Karen chuckled. "Not unless you hurt me, which I doubt you're capable of doing. I already cleared this with Mom, silly. She agreed that she gave up any claim to you. She might not love you any more, but she does trust you. She even gave me some tips on your turn-ons. Like hot whispers into your ear." Her hand pressed across my hard cock in my slacks, giving it a squeeze. "I want you, Daddy," she purred, causing my cock to pulse on that last word. There was no way she didn't feel that, didn't know that the idea of fucking my step-daughter was driving me crazy. Soon to be reality.

I scooped her up in my arms, causing her to squeal, and carried her up the stairs to my bedroom. She kept kissing my neck and nibbling on my ear the whole way up.

I set her down on the floor next to my bed and knelt in front of her, beginning to work on getting her tight jeans off. Pulling them over her ass, I caught sight of the wet spot on the front of her panties and caught my first strong whiff of her arousal. "Heavenly," I whispered. Working her jeans further down her legs, she kicked off her sneakers before I got there. I pulled her panties down to where her jeans were still around her knees and, noting her small patch of blond hair over shaved labia, gave her a quick lick, before resuming work on her jeans. She was delicious on my tongue.

As soon as I pulled her jeans off of her feet, I spun her around, pushed her onto the bed face down with her legs dangling. I spread her thighs and pressed my face between her legs and shoved my tongue into her as deeply as I could, rimming her entrance and taking a deep drink of her sweet juices. I continued like this for a couple of minutes, avoiding her clit.

"You're driving me crazy!" she whimpered.

"That's the plan, honey," I said, before returning my tongue to her snatch. Her labia were becoming more and more inflamed as I nibbled and sucked along them. Her clit was protruding from its hood, pink and wet, barely an inch over the bed.

I pulled her hips towards me, so I could get arch my neck to get under her clit and suck it into my mouth. "Daaaaadd!" she screamed, her abdomen pulsing in her first orgasm. Her whole pussy pulsed against my mouth, her internal muscles squeezing out a small gush of fluid over my face. It wasn't a squirt, but was more than enough to soak my mustache and goatee.

When Karen slumped, I rose to my feet, swiping my tongue around my mouth to capture as much of her juice as I could. I pulled my polo shirt over my head and wiped the rest off with it, before tossing it aside. My slacks were down to my feet seconds later, and I stepped forward to press my cock against the crack of Karen's ass, thrusting a couple of times against her.

Leaning down a little bit, I spread her butt cheeks to get a clearer view of her pussy. Bright red lips framed a scarlet opening, her clit just out of my view. I pressed my cock down to rub it along her gash, feeling her clit press across my glans as I pushed along her.

"Fucking tease," Karen muttered, struggling to pull her tshirt over her head while on her front. "Give it to me, Dad! Fuck me! I want it so bad!"

I leaned over, pointed myself into her opening and slammed my hips forward home. She wanted to be fucked, that's what she would get. We could make love, later. Her squeal as I nudged her cervix told me I was spot on, soon replaced with an unending series of moans and gasps.

Retreat, slam, retreat, slam! Bracing my hands on her lower back, I hammered her, my groin slapping into her ass, the slap punctuating the squelch of my cock ramming into her tight wetness.

I lost count of her orgasms, as one seemed to meld into the next, leaving me to guess whether one had ended before another seemed to start. I would guess at least four, if not more.

That I managed to last for 10 minutes surprised me. Finally I couldn't resist and, with a series of short, fast thrusts, my muscles spasmed, shooting months worth of cum into my young new lover.

Slowing to a stop, I slipped from her and returned to my crouch, licking up our combined juices, before I finally climbed onto the bed to lie beside her and pull her spent body into an embrace.

Her first kiss revealed to her how wet my facial hair was, and she set into licking me clean, relishing our combined flavors.

"Fantastic fucking," she finally muttered, licking her own lips to get the last of our taste. "We're going to have such a great summer!"

She then began kissing down the length of my body and started to clean my cock and pubic hair of even more juice. That my cock was once more as hard as calculus when she'd finished licking my balls clean was no surprise.

Her mouth slipped over my crown, her tongue in never-ending motion. My shaft was already slick, as her hand slid along it, jacking whatever wasn't in her mouth. I wasn't looking to cum again, wasn't looking to have her deep throat me. After a couple of minutes of this, I pulled her back up my body, pulling her into my arms, the two of us on our sides.

"Fuck or make love, for round two?" I asked.

"Make love, definitely. You fuck great, Dad, but I can find plenty of guys who can pound me. I want tender, long-lasting love, too."

I responded by raising her upper leg, notching my cock in place and slowly easing it back into her wet warmth. I left it right there, doing very little but flexing my hips for the next thirty minutes, while she did the same. The rest of our attention went into kissing lips, ears, necks, and caressing each other's bodies with our hands.

I got my hands on her C-cup tits for the first time and lightly squeezed them. I slipped my palms over her nipples, not pinching them directly even once, like I might have done in fucking her.

She still came twice, mostly from grinding her clit against me. On the second orgasm, her pussy muscles put the right amount of squeeze around me and I came for the second time.

"I love you, Dad," she said, just before falling asleep.

"I love you, honey," I said in return, knowing it would never be just as my daughter again. She was my lover, now. How long it would last, where it might take us, I didn't know.

If you're expecting me to say that I felt guilty afterwards, fuck that noise. Karen might be younger than me, but she's old enough to make her own choices. For now, that choice was to be with me, but only the once per week that we normally got together. She didn't move in, we didn't date any other nights, but I was happy with that.

~~~~~

On June 16th, I took Karen out for dinner as an early celebration of her 20th birthday, which fell on the 20th, intending to come home and watch movies, with Karen planning to spend the night again.

We arrived home from the restaurant around 8:30, only to find a woman with short, brunette hair sitting on the largest of three suitcases with British Airways baggage tags on them. A baggy sweater and a long skirt completed her travel attire, too warm for Phoenix in June. Her head was resting on folded arms on top of her drawn-in knees, sobbing. "Can I help you, miss?" I asked, kneeling down and touching her on one elbow.

The moment she raised her head so I could see her tear-streaked face, chills went through me. "Sarah?" I gasped, the resemblance to Emily undeniable. My daughter had found me, instead of the other way around.

"Hello, are you Mister Thomas DiRossi?" she asked, with a trembling Irish lilt. "Are you my father?"

Before I could answer, Karen blurted, "Dad, is this your long-lost Sarah? OMG! Hi, I'm Karen O'Hara, your step-sister!" Karen was already pulling Sarah up to her feet into a hug, nearly knocking me off my feet as I stumbled backwards to make room.

"Ummm, hello," Sarah responded, looking over Karen's shoulder at me with a bewildered look. I gave her my most reassuring smile.

They parted and I said, "Yes, I'm your father, Sarah," then spread my arms out and Sarah flowed into an embrace with me that lasted a couple of minutes, her warm body pressed against mine, more tears flowing from both of us.

"So many questions," I murmured. "Let's get inside, so we can start tackling them." I unlocked my door then grabbed two of Sarah's suitcases while Karen grabbed the other. A minute later, we were sitting together on my couch, Sarah in the middle.

"Rather than pelt you with questions, why don't you tell me what you know and we'll see where that leaves us?" I asked.

Sarah took a breath, then said, "Let me try to keep it short. Mother took me to Galway, Ireland. Somehow, she got hold of birth certificates for an Eliza and Sarah Loveless, roughly our ages, and used those to get other identification, an apartment and a job, then got me into school when I was older. I'll skip over the years since then. Mother died on April 8th. She was out getting a cake for my fictional 18th birthday, was looking down at her cellular phone and never saw the bus that struck her."

"I'm so sorry," I said.

Sarah shrugged and said, "Parents of some school friends helped me make the arrangements for funeral and burial. Three weeks after her death, I was contacted by a solicitor. He delivered an envelope containing a will in the name of Emily DiRossi, a letter explaining who you were and what she had done, as well as our real birth certificates, American Social Security cards and expired passports. Imagine my surprise to find out that I'm actually a Christmas baby, more than three months older than the Sarah Loveless whose birth certificate I'd been using. I found out that the real Eliza and Sarah had died in Dublin. The solicitor had been instructed to deliver the package only in case of Mother's death."

I asked, "Did she give a reason why she ran out on me? The note she left me said that it was her parents' death that opened the door to her leaving, but didn't really say why she wanted to leave."

Sarah answered, "Nothing that made much sense to me. I have it, if you wish to read it. Mother was always a bit bonkers, if you ask me. Never enough to get me taken away from her, but always a bit off-kilter. Faced with the choice between remaining Sarah Loveless illegally and becoming Sarah DiRossi again so that I could come to America to find you, I chose the latter. I spent the next month working with another lawyer, getting our identities corrected officially, so I could finish secondary school in the correct name, get a new passport, and get Mom's correct name on her tombstone, which hadn't been carved yet. I finished the last of our rental lease, passed my Leaving Certificate exam from school, sold everything we owned that wouldn't fit in a suitcase except for my books and headed to the U.S. Embassy in Dublin to get my passport, that turned into another two weeks of waiting. I flew here as soon as I got it, just before I was about to run out of money and clean clothes."

"Why the rush?" Karen asked.

Sarah answered, "Mother and I were in Ireland illegally, having overstayed a tourist visa. I had no choice but to return to the United States at the earliest opportunity once I identified myself as Sarah DiRossi. I wouldn't have been able to afford my place at the University in the fall in any case. Especially as my part-time job sacked me, although quite a few of the staff helped me by buying assets at higher prices than they were truly worth. The Embassy staff did not seem to put any effort into locating father's current address or phone number. It seems they were a bit embarrassed to admit that an American can be an illegal alien, too, and were not helping me a gram more than it would take to get me out of Ireland without the press finding out."

I asked, "So, how did you find me? I've moved around Phoenix three times since Emily left and only have a cell phone now, which wouldn't be listed."

Sarah nodded. "Once I landed in Phoenix, a telephone directory at the information desk at baggage claim listed you at your last address. When I got there, your ex-wife Katie gave me this address and called another cab to get me here, but nobody answered the doorbell. Between panic and fatigue, I fell to pieces, which is when you arrived."

"What the hell?" Karen sputtered. "Mom knew I was having dinner with you, Dad. Why didn't she call to let us know Sarah was coming?"

"Did she know we were eating out?" I countered. "She might have expected us to be at home to answer the doorbell."

Sarah said, "To be fair to her, Katie did expect you to be home and she did offer to call. I turned her down, wanting to surprise you both. Otherwise, I would have tried calling from the airport. I'll admit, I'm not thinking too clearly, as tired as I am." A small yawn backed that up.

"Well, you've certainly surprised me!" Karen exclaimed. "I've spent most of my life hearing about you, but I never expected to actually meet you. I've got a freaking step-sister, now. And you've got a step-brother and step-sister, too!"

"Andy, correct?" Sarah asked. "Your mother showed me pictures while I waited for the second cab. I look forward to meeting him."

"He's flying in first thing tomorrow morning for my birthday party," Karen said. "You're invited to come with Dad, of course."

Sarah said, "Thank you, Karen. Well, that's the short version of my story. What about yours, Father?"

I said, "I hope you can call me Dad, Sarah. Well, since you've already met Katie, you know that I remarried after your mother left. I never stopped trying to find you, but needed to move on at the same time. Katie and I divorced two years ago, but I stay in touch with my step-kids, obviously. So, what are your plans from here, Sarah?"

Sarah hesitated before turning towards me and said, "What is in those suitcases and about $500 are all I have left to my name. Is it too much to ask for you to take me in... Dad?"

"Sarah, I've never stopped wanting you back in my life. Of course, I'll take you in. But you aren't impoverished. Far from it. Did your mother's letter mention that her parents had died shortly before she ran off with you?"

"It did, almost in passing, but didn't seem to be why she left. Why does that matter now?" she asked.

"Because your mother also ran out on her inheritance from them, while it was still going through the probate process. If she had waited one more month, she could have left with $600,000 instead of the $10,000 she took out of our bank accounts. I was able to get the executor to put the money into a trust in her name, with you as contingent beneficiary. I was named trustee and still am. Her half of our marital assets were put into a second trust, arranged the same way. Between them, they're worth about 2.2 million dollars today."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,939 Followers