Reunion

Story Info
Reunion of two best friends from high school turns intimate.
910 words
3.6
12.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten years later, I never thought I would be here. Never thought for once I would ever come back to this place. Ten-year high school reunion is not something I looked forward to. Seeing all these people I once knew successful and married with a family. Oh my god there's Wes. Suddenly my heart drops and my nerves consume me. I need to get out of here. I'll stay for an hour, just long enough to say I came, then I'm gone. I can't let him see me. If we see each other I won't be able to stop myself.

I decide I'm going to go up the hill behind the chapel for some peace and quiet. Away from all these people I used to know. Making my way up the steps I can tell someone else is there. I turn around and there is Wes smoking a joint on the back steps of the chapel. I know then there is no running from this. It's going to happen.

He says "Hey, where you been all day?" So casual like he doesn't know my pussy is throbbing at the sight of the bulge in his pants... He offers me the joint ... I decline... The last thing I need is to be even more horny than I am now. So, we sit in casual small talk and my lustful thoughts subside until he brings up Myrtle Beach and how he thinks of it often. How he wishes we had been able to do more. My pussy back to throbbing wanting him inside me, agrees eagerly. His hand brushes my neck as he grabs the back of my head and kisses me. His breath smells of the loud kush he had been smoking. He stands up and grabs my hand to pull me towards the chapel doors. I stop and he looks at me trying to figure out why... Part of me so incredibly excited, the other is a little scared... not scared of him, scared of how it will make me feel... Scared... I will like it. He says "Baby, you don't have to if you don't want to." My knees buckle and I take his hand as he leads me through the doors we hadn't entered in years. He just doesn't know that this is what I've been dreaming about since that night so long ago.

I realize I know exactly where he is taking me. We spent many days running lines here in these back rooms. We find the couch they use for the plays and he kisses me again. I unbutton his jeans, pull them down and push him onto the couch. His cock is just as big as I remember. I lick the tip and tease him just a little. He moans as I put it in my mouth my lips hugging his shaft as my tongue swirls around the tip and I slowly move my mouth down till the head is in my throat. I moan cause he is so big and takes up all the room in my mouth, plus I know it drives him crazy to hear me enjoying his hard cock. He can't take it any more he wants all of me... to be inside of me. He pulls me off the floor and takes off my shirt and bra. Taking a moment to admire my large tits. My nipples are hard and erect he sucks on them making my back arch with ecstasy. He removes my pants and bends me over revealing my wet pulsating pussy. He moans as he puts just the tip inside of me, I don't think he knew how wet I really was.

I can't take the teasing I beg him to give it all to me to shove his hard cock deep inside of me. He slowly pushes himself forward making me wait to be fucked hard the way I want it. Slowly making this last. Pushing my pussy filled juices aside, running down my leg. "Baby, are you sure you want it?" He asks. I moan and then beg him to fuck me. "Please fuck me Wes, please." He pulls out and then shoves his cock inside of me thrusting harder and harder every time making me scream. Every nerve in my body is screaming. He pulls my hair for leverage. It's like he knows exactly what I want and how I want it. With every movement my tits bounce eager to be played with again. They will have to wait cause I want to feel his warm cum fill me up as he moans and continues to thrust pushing out our mixed juices running down our thighs. I put my hand on my pussy and play with my clit, my fingers soaked in juices... mine and his... I want to taste... mmmm I suck on my fingers licking them clean. They taste so good.

I stop him and turn to him. I ask if he will now fuck me in my ass lubed with our jucies. He kisses me and gropes my breast squeezing my nipples slightly and then turns me over again and slowly squeezes his hard cock in my tight ass. I moan. He smacks my ass and I moan even louder. He fucks me hard with my ass bouncing up against him. To hear his moans excites me. With one last thrust he fills me up with his warm cum again.