Reunion

Story Info
Distance makes your heart grow fonder/libido stronger.
1.5k words
3.83
13.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm about to knock the door, but you must have seen me arrive and the door opens before I have a chance, you pull me in and roughly push me against the now closed door. Our tongues explore each other's mouths, your hands seem to touch every part of me already, the urgency in our movements and the desperate animal-like noises rising in our throats are the evidence that it has been far, far too long, how can it be possible to miss one person so much? I want to devour you, I have to get my fix, I don't know how long it will be before I see you, touch you, taste you, fuck you again and that knowledge tempers very slightly my joy at finally seeing you again after so long. We haven't spoken a word, but we've said more in the unspoken language only we understand, than we could ever have communicated in words. You're not one for talking about things, but the way you touch me, taste me, press yourself to me lets me know that you missed me too and that is enough. Words are cheap anyway...

I turn you round so now you are leaning against the door and I have the added elevation of the first step, I tear my mouth away from you and kiss and bite my way down your neck, tugging your earlobe and down your smooth, bare chest, my hands working at the fastening of your jeans. You know what's coming now, you remember the message you sent me saying I wouldn't get up the stairs until you had come in my mouth, your body relaxes, surrendering to my touch, knowing that you are going to get exactly what you asked for or demanded, instructed as you would have me believe! My warm mouth has reached your belly, it's flat, smooth - I love the feel of it, there is nothing about your body that I don't love. By now I'm sitting on the first step, what little clothes you had on, lie in a heap on the floor, my legs are either side of one of yours and I slip my hand between your legs and gently caress your balls, you have this huge hard on, you feel my breath warm against you as I tease you, and you want it badly, have to feel my mouth on you. You know what I'm waiting for and so you bury both your hands in my long hair and bring my face to your cock, I take you into my mouth, one hand massaging the shaft of your cock the other still playing with your balls. I play with your cock, running my tongue all around the head, grazing lightly with my teeth and then taking you deeper, sucking gently at first, then harder, you know I'm savouring the taste of you, as I suck you I rub my pussy against your leg, you feel me wet and wanting, always wanting you....Feeling my arousal, the sensation of my mouth on you, the wanting of not having had me for so long all start to take their toll and you feel your climax building, I feel the slight tightening in your balls and I know you're going to come and I'm ready, wanting to swallow everything you have to give me. You reach that one moment when you're not totally in control, when you can't help but make those noises that betray your pleasure and the possibility that somewhere inside you there is still an element of vulnerability. Your hot come shoots straight down my throat as your grip on my hair tightens. I lick you clean as you lean against the door recovering from your orgasm. Your hands still in my hair, pull me up so you can kiss me and hold me close while you get your breath back. Pressed against your spent body I realise that we still haven't even spoken.

Without a word you take my hand and lead me up the stairs, where I know you will surely return the favour and of course you do....Standing in the centre of the room, you undress me slowly, taking time over each part of my body, moving around me so you can kiss and bite my neck and shoulders, tease my nipples with your mouth, run your tongue over my stomach, my back, my bum. Your hands run up and down my legs, you're teasing me and I want to beg you to touch my honeypot, but I don't, don't know if those should be the first words spoken between us, as nothing has yet been said and it somehow gives the moment a sensual fragility that I don't want to break, I know that we will shatter it together when we finally fuck with the urgency and desperation of lovers who spend more time apart than together. You are now kneeling in front of me and I know you will finally taste me, grabbing my wrists you bring me to my knees as well, as you kiss me you gently push me to the floor, working your way down my body once again your tongue finally finds my clitoris and I gasp as my longing is finally going to be satisfied. As always, when you lick me it very quickly brings me to the edge, something in the way you do it, the firmness of your touch, the controlled movement of your tongue. You're sliding your finger in and out of my pot at the same time, then two fingers, now they're wet and slippery from my juices and you slide one right into my ass and start fingering my pussy with the fingers of your other hand. I can't hold back any longer and have to surrender to the climax that threatens to overcome me. You feel me squirming, my back arching, the pulsing, fluttering and contractions against your face and around your fingers leaving you in no doubt that you have brought me to a massive climax.

By now, you're rock hard again and you slide up my body to kiss me and as you do you enter me, making me gasp and moan with the pleasure of finally having you inside me again and it reminds me of the very first time we were together when you did exactly that. There on the floor we make love, any semblance of the silence shattered although still no word has passed between us. Our hips move together, matching each other's rhythm and you feel as though you might come again and so you pull out so you can make good the promise you made to me sometime ago and I know you're going to pound my ass...

I find myself bent over the armchair, legs spread, your fingers running up and down my wet slit as you cover my ass and your cock with my juices and ky... Your finger enters my ass and I tense in expectation of feeling your cock in my ass and I want you to fuck me hard like you said. I feel your cock now pushing into me, really slowly and gently, the initial pain as the head enters me and the smooth movement as you push your full length into me. The noise you make, is mirrored by me, the pleasure we are experiencing is exquisite. As you start to pound me harder, I reach under myself to massage my clit and finger my pot. Your hands are on my hips as you slide in and out of me and I know that watching what you're doing to me turns you on almost as much as doing it. I'm touching and rubbing myself in time with your thrusting and I feel as if I might explode or at very least pass out at the enormity of the orgasm that is about to overcome me. You pull me up by my hair and our bodies are pressed together as you reach in front of me to touch my clit and my breasts. I take hold of one of your hands and grasp it tightly as the rhythmic waves of my climax grip me and my ass clenches tightly around you, it's so hot and tight and you can't wait any longer either and you give into the urge to come, you thrust deep into me, grasping me tightly around my waist and I can feel your breath on my neck as you fill my ass with your come. Finally, we have both spoken, the word was yes as we came together. We lie on the floor, holding each other, you kiss the top of my head and I gently trail my finger across your chest, kissing it periodically. We feel satisfied, satiated, but now I'll have to go and I don't know when or if this will happen again and although I feel happy in this moment with you, there will always be that edge, not knowing, missing, waiting and wanting, but it's worth it for those rare times when can we do what we've just done...