Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan now was pistonning in and out of this married cunt at a very fast pace, stopping at the deepest point every few strokes to grind the head of his tapered cock against Toni’s cervix. He had done this many times and had figured out by doing this he could get the head of his dick to push open a woman’s cervix. When he knew they weren’t on protection and paying a debt his comrades would intentionally knock up a girl and take her child as payment. This was a good racket and with them all being on drugs no one ever cared a whole lot.

Dan’s cock began to part the tightest of openings and as the tip of his cock sank into her womb, he bottomed out against his balls. At least he was thru and could do some serious damage on this white cunt. He stopped fucking her with the tip sticking into her cervix and looked into her eyes telling her, there aint nothing to stop me now baby. I’m going to blast the entire load directly into your ovaries. With that comment he started fucking Toni hard. Using long deep hard strokes slamming into her opening every time. Dan kept this pace up for another ten minutes or what seemed to Toni as an eternity.

Dan then reached down, grabbed her legs and pushed them up to her chest causing her pelvis to tilt upward for his final assault.

With one more powerful thrust Dan sent another half inch through the tight opening and held himself in position lodged just through the opening of Toni’s womb. The additional angle of her raised ass gave Dan a guarantee, to shoot directly into her fertile womb without any obstruction. Toni felt Dan’s cock start to swell and twitch as his orgasm came on. Fear of being knocked up by this black stranger, caused Toni to clench her muscles, causing her cunt to tighten even more, giving Dan an additional pleasure she hadn’t meant to cause. With her cunt squeezing his cock, Dan’s balls began to spasm.

The sperm started its journey up the shaft of the huge cock lodged inside her. It reached the head and found the opening of his cock. It was thick and very potent with a massive quantity. Toni could feel the first shot fire through and splash against the back of her uterus. He was right; she was open for this impregnation. Dan continued to fire volley after volley doing his best to knock this white, married extremely beautiful woman up with his black child. He was holding her still, using her hips to keep himself as deep as possible while firing another seven large loads of sperm into Toni’s receptive cunt. It was only when he knew he was completely through dumping and could do no more damage that he pulled out of her and sat back up to look at his handy work.

Toni still lay completely spread out on the large seat. Her dress up to her waist while pulled down exposing her tits. Other than her stockings and red Patton pumps she had nothing else on. Dan couldn’t believe how sexy this woman still looked even after an hour of being fucked. Knowing she wouldn’t give him any trouble for at least another two hours, he got up turned her over and positioned her up on her knees. He spread her legs open nicely while keeping her chest lying on the seat. She was now in the perfect position for mating.

Dan told her as he looked into her eyes again; guess what baby we’ve only just started. I hope you told your husband you would be late. Dan laughed, Got in behind her in position and rammed his cock all the way in saying here we go again.

12