Reunion

Story Info
Romantic encounter with someone from a while ago.
1.3k words
3.17
34.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been away for three years, the choir I used to sing in was now 50 years old so they wanted us all to come back for a meal and a concert with the current choir... I was going to go, but more because I was bored than anything else.

I was not looking forward to seeing all the girls who used to spend the time giggling and messing around and trying to wind me up, but I was looking forward to their reactions. Since then I had lost a fair bit of weight, in better shape and different styles.

I strode into and spent several minutes laughing and getting to know everyone again, catching up on what everyone was up to. The door banged open and in walked one of the girls... my breath caught in my throat... whilst I may have changed so had they... Three years had been good to them... they were definitely worth talking to now... yet I found myself hesitating.

The concert went well and we all had a laugh, then the meal, I was sat at their table chatting to them, I found out that Claire had recently just split up with her boyfriend who had been a real jerk. We sat chatting for most of the night and she was downing several glasses of wine.

As the night wore on the meal finished and we all went next door to the pub. She had a couple more drinks but I was driving and so stuck to coke, they all went to a club and I tagged along, unwilling to go home just yet.

We ended up dancing together, as we swayed on the dance floor I could feel her pushing up against me and I felt myself start to swell... damm but she was hot, I couldn't believe how she had turned out, this pathetic little blond thing now had full breasts, lovely long legs and well featured.

I could have sworn that whilst we were dancing together her hand went to my shaft in my trousers. Then it was gone, soon the club was closing and with tearful goodbyes and promises to keep in touch they all departed except for Claire.

She was stood outside on the phone as I left and she seemed angry, I hung around to make sure she was alright. As she put the phone down I could tell she was upset and went over to make sure she was okay and could get home. As it turned out she couldn't, her parents had refused to come and pick her up as it was her jerk of a boyfriend who was supposed to be driving her around tonight they had gone for drinks and couldn't drive...

As I had my car and hadn't been drinking I offered her a lift home, it was going my way for the most part. We were sat in the car and chatting on the way it was about a 45min drive and I was in no hurry having enjoyed the night so far. We got to talking and as this went on you could tell she was reasonably drunk as she started discussing her sex life and how her Boyfriend was useless. She turned to look at me and started complimenting me on how well I was looking, I grinned and pointed out that it had take hard work, then I returned the favor by telling her how great she was looking now.

She blushed and reached down caressing my shaft through my trousers, I nearly swerved off the road and quickly pulled into a quiet country lane... I looked at her and saw the lust on her face... she was bust telling me it had been too long since she had been fucked properly...

She deftly unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out and began stroking it watching it grow in her hand. I sat back in my seat and groaned softly... I watched as she slowly lowered her head to my shaft and enveloped my hard cock in her mouth, my shaft sinking all the way to the back of her throat. I shudder again, watching as her fingers slip under her skirt, I watch as her hand begins to move furiously under the cloth of her skirt... listening to her moans as she sucked harder on my shaft...

I slowly pulled her off and opening the door I got out of the car, confused she followed me, it was a warm night and I quickly lifted her onto the hood of the car, it was too cramped inside I explained as I rolled her skirt up her legs exposing her panty clad pussy. I quickly pulled the small amount of black lacy cloth off her revealing her soaking pussy.

I moved between her legs and looked down at her lying on the hood of the car her legs wide apart, she looked up at me and asked what I was waiting for... I grinned and slowly began sinking my rock hard cock deeper inside her. She almost screamed in pleasure under me as I filled her so completely, her pussy felt tight around my shaft, she was still a bit smaller than me but for her 19yrs her body was fit and supple, I lifted her legs, bending them and pressing them against her shoulders as I pushed the full length of my shaft deep into her hot, wet, waiting pussy.

I push harder and groan loudly as finally my balls rest against her ass, our bodies pressed close together, my shaft deeply embedded in her tight slit. I lean down and pull her small halter top off exposing her breasts, the nipples pert in the cooler air, leaning further down I fasten my lips around them, sucking and flicking them with my tongue, grazing them with my teeth.

I slowly buck my hips, drawing my shaft out for a second before plunging back into your steaming hole... gripping you tightly I begin building up a rhythm, my hard shaft hammering in and out of her hole, her knees up around her chest, my shaft thrusting deeper and deeper again and again, holding you close as I pound away at your soaking pussy.

I groan as listen to your cries filling the air, with every thrust you grunt almost animal like and as I withdraw you issue a small cry, the sounds you make are getting me even harder, I thrust hard and fast now, over and over, in and out of your tight burning hole, my cock straining as I fuck you on the hood of the car...

I hear your cries growing to a fever pitch, I know you are about to cum, cum with me you beg as you manage to find you voice, your fingernails digging into my back as I thrust into you over and over, hammering you again and again...

You scream as you cum, your pussy tightening around my cock, as your body convulses nearly throwing me off with the intensity of your orgasm, I can feel your pussy milking my hard cock and with one last hard thrust into you I release, letting my hot cum blast deep into you... I shudder holding you close as blast after blast of my hot white cum is pumped into your waiting cunt.

Lying together on the hood o the car I slowly draw myself out of you and allow you to slide down the hood till your feet are once more on the ground. I watch as you unsteadily walk round to the car door and sit back in your seat... My legs shaking myself I walk round and hand you some tissues to clean up with, I then slowly drive you home, as we get there you lean across and kiss me softly saying she was thinking of visiting me next week if I was interested... I was and that's another story.