Reunion

Story Info
It's Deja Vu with a former crush.
3.8k words
4.16
21.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has to be ranked up there near the top of my list of strangest experiences and it happened at my fifteenth high school reunion.

And honestly, I'm not even sure why I went; high school was 4 years of misery for me. You know that dream where you go to school naked or in your underwear? That's what I felt like every day. I was a tall, clumsy kid, almost pathologically shy, with no self-esteem and no social skills and convinced, as I walked down the halls, that every random bit of laughter I heard was somehow directed at me. My palms were always sweaty and I bit my fingernails till they bled.

So maybe it was because I wanted to show my former classmates that I wasn't that kid anymore, that I had become a successful, self confident man. Also I wanted to see a couple of people who had once been important to me. Particularly Tom Shelton, who had befriended me when I had no other friends. For whatever reason, and at the last minute, I made up my mind to go.

I walked into the hotel ballroom, signed in, and got my name tag which had a picture of me from the yearbook in case I had changed so much no one could've recognized me. And I learned that Tom would not be attending.

I picked up a Gin and Tonic from the bar and made my way around the room, making conversation with several classmates with whom I'd had a passing relationship. Many of them were anxious to tell me how successful they'd become and I'm sure I heard more than a few lies. I walked over to where a group of women were talking; their husbands were in a small uneasy group to one side. I recognized them as part of the cheerleading squad and that's when my eyes fell on Angela Bonds. She hadn't noticed me yet and I just stared for a while and let my mind wander back.

We had moved into the house next door to the Bonds' the year I started high school. Angela had been one of the prettiest girls in school and always took my breath away whenever she'd flash that smile and say 'hi'. We rode the bus together but she always sat with her friends in the back and I pretty much always sat alone. She was hooked up with the star of the football team. But she was nice to me and didn't seem to be ashamed to be seen talking to a 'loser'.

Finally she turned and saw me.

"Joey? I'll be damned. Joey how are you?" She got up and gave me a hug.

"I'm good Angela. And it's just Joe or Joseph now. So how about you?"

She hugged me again. "I'm great. So what have you been doing?"

I told her about my 4 years in the Air Force after high school, about moving to L.A. and about my stained glass business which had become fairly successful. I told her about the entryway I did for a million dollar home in Brentwood that was featured in Architectural Digest. And although my work wasn't credited, the article and accompanying photos had been a huge boost and I now employed 4 fabricators and a receptionist and was able to concentrate on design and leave most of the grunt work to the help.

"That's right; in the yearbook you were 'Most Artistic'."

"Right, right. So Angela what have you been doing?" I saw the ring on her finger. "Did you and Larry get married?"

Larry Becker, six three, 240, had been the fastest, and most feared defensive lineman in the state. He'd powered Wilson High to 2 state championships and had won a free ride to Ohio State where he was a sure first round draft pick. Then he blew out his knee in his senior year.

"Yeah, I followed him to OSU so I could be with him," There was tension in her voice. "We got married in sophomore year."

"I heard about his injury." I followed football fairly closely back then and knew he had been a walk-on at Pittsburgh but re-injured the knee in a pre-season game against Dallas. I never read anything more about him.

"Well, it's been a rough time. The first surgeon screwed up the arthroscopic and he needed a second one, and then a third. And then when we get to Pittsburgh and everything looks like it's going to, you know, work out and all, number 64 drives his helmet right into the knee and...It's all over. He's had a difficult time adjusting. We both have." Her eyes were brimming.

I told her how sorry I was and I could tell she had more to say but she was a little embarrassed to be seen crying here in public

"Wow, look at me. I'm here 5 minutes and I'm balling like a little girl." she said wiping her eyes.

It was time to change the subject, "Hey, you know I used to watch you?"

"Watch me?" she said.

The first time it happened I had been lying on my bed in the dark masturbating when the light in her bedroom came on. Angela walked in wearing a towel on her head and another around her body that barely covered her ass. She took the towel off her head and shook out her hair drying it. She threw her head back and let her long blond hair cascade down her back. Then she came to the window and closed the curtain. As time went on I saw more and more of Angela. Literally. By the time I was a senior she was putting on shows for me almost weekly.

"Yeah, you know, our bedroom windows faced each other..."

She just looked at me blankly. Surely she knew; how could she not have known? Taking off her clothes in front of her window with the curtains open, a teenage boy's bedroom a few feet away? She'd perform this seductive striptease leaving the curtain open longer each time.

But why I brought it up I don't know. I needed a way out and as if on cue some of her friends grabbed her and, thankfully, took her off to say hi to someone they knew. I went looking for someone else to talk to.

I ran into Michael Marioni who'd been a close friend of Tom's. He told me Tom had taken a job on the police force and died during a high speed chase. I felt the wind go out of me and I got another drink. And then another. In my mind we were all still kids and kids don't die. Now I was the one who felt like crying.

Angela eventually spun back into my orbit and we danced a few slow ones. She'd obviously had had several drinks herself and was feeling pretty loose. Then we found a quiet corner to talk and she completely broke down. She and Larry had separated. Whether it was the steroids he'd taken in College and during his rehab or just straight out depression she didn't know but they hadn't had sex in over a year prior to the split.

"He's just completely lost interest in me."

"Angela, I'm so sorry." I couldn't imagine anyone losing interest in Angela. I held her while she cried and then she asked me, "Can we go somewhere and talk?"

I said we could go to my room. She agreed and we got up and went down the hall and took the elevator to the fourth floor.

As soon as we got inside she fell into my arms and we kissed. She grabbed my head with both her hands and kissed me as if she were dying of thirst and I was pitcher of cold water. I could hear her breathing deeply through her nose. Her tongue was exploring my mouth and her body was plastered against me. I knew I shouldn't be doing this; that I was taking advantage of a vulnerable woman who'd had too much to drink but, my God, this was Angela Bonds! The subject of a hundred masturbatory fantasies. And she wasn't the only one who'd had too much to drink.

I pulled her close and let my hands wander down to cup that glorious plump bottom of hers, one cheek in each hand. She broke the kiss for a moment and gasped looking into my eyes. Then she dug her nails into my back and kissed me even harder. My cock was at full staff and she rubbed herself against it. I allowed one hand to leave that magnificent ass and wander up under her blouse to cup her breast and felt her nipple harden through her bra. She expanded her chest as if trying to push the breast into my hand.

"Oh God, Joey!" she said breathlessly into my mouth. She lifted her leg and locked it behind my knee and ground her crotch against my cock. I took hold of her ass again and lifted her up and carried her the few feet to the bed where we fell together on top of the cover.

I was unbuttoning her blouse when suddenly she put her hands on my chest and pushed me away.

"Wait, wait. Stop. I'm sorry. I...We can't do this. I can't do this." she said wiping her mouth. And squirming out from under me she got up on the other side of the bed tucking in her blouse. I didn't protest, I knew she was right.

"I'm separated, Joe, but I'm still married." She was breathing hard. "I love Larry. I'm sorry, Joe. I don't mean to be a tease. I'd better go." But backing away from the bed she fell back into the chair.

"It's just been so hard." She started crying again. "Without football, Larry's just doesn't feel like the same person. He's lost."

Larry had tried a number of jobs but couldn't keep any. He'd started drinking and hanging with a rough crowd who enjoyed his celebrity and kept him drunk and probably gave him drugs, she wasn't sure. He got into fights and had even hit Angela once during an argument. He couldn't get an erection and wouldn't go to a doctor.

"At least," she said with a bitter laugh, "I'm pretty sure he isn't having an affair."

She told me most of their entire history for the last fifteen years and I listened without saying a word. I wanted to hold her but thought better of it. When she was through and had cried herself out. She looked at me.

"Thanks for listening, Joe. You were always a true friend. I always liked you, but you seemed like such a lost puppy. You were so sweet." She paused. "And yes I knew you were watching me." she smiled at me. "I enjoyed putting on a show for you and imagining what you were doing there in the dark. I only wish I could have seen you. Were you touching yourself while you watched me?"

I nodded.

"Mmmmm. It was such a turn on for me to slowly take my clothes off for you and show you my naked body. I was hot back then wasn't I?"

"You still are, Angela."

"Yeah but not like I was. It turned me on to think about how I was exciting you. I'd imagine you pumping your...your cock and shooting your cum into the air. That's when I first started to masturbate. Does that surprise you? That while you were dreaming about me, I was dreaming about you there in the dark?

"I have this dream sometimes where I'm a stripper being watched by hundreds of guys. And they're not allowed to touch themselves and I just tease them and tease them and they're all nearly insane with lust for me. I can see their hard cocks needing to be touched but they can't. I sometimes cum in my sleep and wake up with the pillow between my legs. Sometimes the dream wakes me up and I masturbate and have the hardest orgasms."

I wasn't exactly sure where this was going but I felt the mood in the room change. She stood up and stared at me with a strange look in her eyes. She slowly began to unbutton her blouse.

"Angela, I don't..."

"Shhhhh."

She let the blouse fall to the floor and lifted her chin and turned her head from side to side letting her hair tickle her back. She kicked off her shoes and lifted a stockinged foot to the chair. Raising her skirt she slowly rolled her stocking down the shapely leg and finally off her pointed toes. She kept her eyes on mine as she removed the other stocking and then stroked her leg as if shaping it. I imagined her hands to be my own and my eyes fixed on the creamy inner thigh, the shapely calf and slender ankle. The tiny foot. She smiled knowing I was already transfixed by her body and her performance.

Closing her eyes she unzipped her skirt and let it fall and now stood before me in just her bra and panties. She took a deep breath and her breasts rose, her hard nipples pressing against the material of her bra. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Should I stop, Joe?" she said teasingly. She been so lost and vulnerable a few seconds before that the change gave me whiplash.

"No." my voice was hoarse.

"Do I turn you on?" she asked me.

"Oh, yeah."

"Show me."

I didn't move.

"Show me how my body excites you. Let me see."

I remained still.

"Please, Joe."

I leaned back on the bed so she could see my cock straining against my pants. She smiled.

"Take them off for me? Please?" She was pleading.

This is sick I thought. I'm a just a bit player in her sick fantasy. She's afraid she's losing her looks and her power. She's afraid she's no longer desirable. She probably needs therapy. But still I couldn't make myself stop her; after all, this was my fantasy too. All those lonely nights that she had made better and worse with her beautiful body came flooding back into my mind.

Her hands were sliding up her belly and over her bra. She cupped her breasts and squeezed them till I thought they might actually pop out of the sheer material. She pulled on the straps as if she were going to rip them. She pinched her nipples hard and inhaled sharply then rubbed them as if to soothe them. She slowly slid her hands down over her belly and slipped them into her panties. She widened her stance and stroked several times before dipping her fingers inside. She brought her fingertips to her nose and inhaled deeply before taking them into her mouth watching me as they slid in and out between her lips.

"Please, Joe? Let me see?" I removed my pants along with my shoes and socks. I leaned back opening my shirt and spread my legs and let her stare at my cock which was fully erect and pulsing above my abdomen.

She smiled, "Mmmmm, Nice" she said, and then turned around, rotating her hips in slow circles. She lowered her panties part of the way so I could see the beginning of her cleft and bent over and touched her toes.

My gasp was audible. The crotch of her panties was soaked and transparent and I could her shaved pussy through the thin damp material. It was shaved

"You want to touch yourself, don't you, Joe?"

"Yes." I was aching.

"Not yet. In a minute." She straightened up and unhooked the bra then turned around holding it in place.

"I want to watch you do it. Is that OK? Can I watch you make love to yourself? Can I watch you cum, the way you did in high school?" I nodded. At that point I would have given her my first born male child if she'd asked.

"You're leaking." She said and I saw the pre-cum dripping and forming a pool on my abdomen.

She let her bra join the rest of her clothes at her feet and she stood nearly naked before me, rubbing her breasts and pinching the nipples which got even harder and darker. She moaned slightly. Fifteen years could not be denied but she was still beautiful. Her breasts sat a bit lower on her chest and weren't quite as firm but they were full, the nearly pure white skin contrasting with her tan and making them seem even larger. The areolas were darker than the pale pink I remembered. She had a slight belly and there was more jiggle in her movements but while she had lost some of the firmness and tone of her youth she had acquired a sensuality that had been lacking in the perky girl she'd been. She moved with certain knowledge of herself and her audience. She smoldered with a sexuality that would have been impossible at 18. I was hypnotized, unable, and unwilling, to turn away, to stop her.

She bent forward and tucked her thumb into the waistband of her panties, letting her breasts dangle in front of me. They seemed swollen, the nipples huge. Then she straightened up and turned around again and lowered her panties to just below her bottom, letting the elastic lift her cheeks up and out as if presenting them to me. She looked at me over her shoulder.

"Take hold of your cock for me, Joe. Stoke yourself. Long slow strokes. Very slow. Keep your eyes on me."

She watched, seemingly mesmerized as I stroked up and down the entire length of my cock using the pre-cum for lubrication. I sighed as the aching was relieved and was replaced by a deeper need that pushed me higher.

"That's it, just like that. How does that feel?" She asked as she ran her hands over her bottom and squeezed her ass cheeks. She lowered her panties to the floor and then with her legs wide apart, separated her pussy lips. I stared at the glistening pink flesh inside and watched as moisture leaked out and trickled down her thigh. This was obviously a huge turn-on for her. I wanted so much to grab her hips and plunge into her from behind and make her scream.

"Angela, I need you." I said sitting up and reaching out a hand for her.

"No!" she said straightening up and turning around.

"Please!"

"No! I can't. I'm sorry. This is all I can do. I'll leave if you want me to, if this is too weird."

"Angela."

"I'm sorry, Joe, I just can't. Maybe I should go." she looked at the floor and was silent for a moment. "But if I do you know what you're going to do as soon as the door closes, don't you" She looked back at me with an evil grin, "I just want to watch. I need to see. Please."

As strange as it felt to be watched doing something so private by the girl I had a crush on all through high school, I couldn't tell her to leave. If this was all I was going to get then it would have to do. It was just going to be the umpteenth time I jerked off looking at Angela's naked body. I took up my cock again and began a slow gentle stroking.

She sat on the chair and threw one leg over the arm and began stroking her hand up and down the slit of her pussy, occasionally dipping a finger inside and bringing her natural lubrication up to her clit. She rubbed the little button in circles before dipping back down inside herself again. Her other hand alternated rubbing each breast in turn. She put her fingers in her mouth to wet them and then smeared her saliva on her nipples and sighed deeply.

All the while her eyes remained riveted on my cock and balls and my slow, relentless pumping. Her breathing was becoming ragged and she was moaning in a pleading voice as if begging her body for release. She bit her lip and closed her eyes for a few seconds then opened them wide as a small wave seemed to sweep over her. She threw her other leg over the other arm and plunged 2 fingers inside her cunt and squeezed her breast hard and seemed to be lifted a little higher by a second wave. She added a third finger and pumped them in and out while with her other hand she rubbed her clit in vigorous circles. Her facial expressions showed pain, anger, concentration, surprise, shock.

Her moaning turned from plaintive cries to insistent, animalistic grunts. I could almost see the heat coming off of her.

"Come for me Joe," she said, her voice hoarse. "Come now. Let me see you shoot. Please come for me."

I stood up as I felt the first tingling in my balls that signaled my own climax approaching. I walked over to her chair, my cock mere inches from her face. She nodded her head.

"Yes, yes, yes" she said over and over. She opened her mouth and screamed "Now! Oh God! Oooooooh Goooooooooooooood! Oooooooooooooooooh!"

I felt my knees turning to jelly and goose bumps on my arms and legs, my vision narrowed and there was a loud ringing in my ears. I was on the edge and time froze for 2, 3, 4 seconds as every muscle strained. And then I exploded and shot a long white stream of cum that landed on her breast. A second landed on her cheek followed by a third which hit her in her open mouth. As each shot hit her she cried out, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as if she was being burned.

Juice poured from her pussy and soaked the chair. She was in spasm, as if having a seizure, her seemingly helpless body vibrating uncontrollably as wave after wave of orgasm crashed into her. She closed her legs and squeezed them together with her hand still covering her pussy as she slowly came down

I moved closer as cum was now oozing from my cock and let it drip onto her legs until I had nothing left to give. I fell to the floor at her feet and wrapped my arms around her legs and laid my head in her lap. She stroked my hair.

We stayed that way for a long time, neither of us saying a word. Then she got up, picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom. I heard water running. I got up and put on my boxers and lit a cigarette and got a drink from the mini-bar.

12