Reunion

Story Info
Scull, Mulder, & Doggett catch up on old times.
650 words
4.31
32.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers

1 p.m. Dana Scully Residence

"Hi Mulder," Dana said and gave him a long passionate kiss. Her hands massaged his hair. The lovely agent popped her tongue in his mouth. Finally, their kiss broke.

"Brought along a friend, hope you don't mind."

She saw Agent John Doggett standing behind Fox. "No, that's fine. Hi John." She also gave him a passionate kiss. "Shut the door when you come in."

Agent Doggett walked into Scully's house and shut the door as she wanted.

The redhead was already busy kissing the dark-haired agent and fondling his crotch. She slowly kissed down his chest and unzipped Fox's zipper with her teeth. Finally, off went his Jeans.

Doggett was doing his own exploration. The tall agent was kissing down her neck, back and rested on her ass. Doggett ran his hands on Scully's ass and pulled down the beauty's black satin skirt.

"UM, lick my ass. I love it." The lovely women was fondling her ex-partner's bare chest.

"Lick my cock, Dana," Mulder insisted. "Suck me, whore.

"Oh, Mulder, such langauage," she said, in mock horror. The beauty pulled off the FBI agents pants and whipped off his silk boxers. Then, her tongue licked precum off his member. Then, in one motion, engulped his entire cock.

"Yeah, suck my dick, slut. Make me cum in your fucking mouth."

Doggett grabbed Scully around her waist and planted her knees on the floor. He then unzipped his Jeans. He guided his cock to her soaking pussy. In one hard thrust, he was all inside the lovely women. John grabbed her waist to steady himself and quikened his assult.

"UM," pronounced Scully. With each thrust from Doggett, Dana's mouth engulfed more of Mulder.

"Yeah. Lick it slut. Nasty fucking bitch," he hissed. Mulder fondled his beautiful ex-parners head and helped her as she sucked him. "Suck my cock, Dana. Nasty fucking whore."

John was violently fucking Scully's pussy. "OH, yeah. Cum on my dick, Dana. Your pussy is so wet." He raised a hand and slapped her ass, HARD.

SPANK!

"UM!"

SPANK!

John fucked Scully with one last hard thrust. OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING! AHHH! The agent erupted inside the redhead. Doggett also felt the lovely agent cum around his hard-on, as well.

"Scully, I'M CUMMING! Mulder also unloaded his sticky wad up her mouth. When his cock went limp, he pulled out of her and kissed Scully. He could feel some of his slime around Dana's lips.

John also tasted his filth on her pussy. Then, was erect again, he positoned his cock at the beauties puckered asshole.

Mulder fell flat on the floor and guided his har-on to Scully's cunt.

"OH, FUCK ME! she pleaded.

Both agents shoved the cocks into Scully at the same time.

"YEESSS! FUCK MY PUUSSY!!! FUCK MY ASS!!!"

Doggett grabbed a lock of the redhead's hair. "You like it up your ass, fucking nasty whore.

"YES! I'M SUCH A FILTHY ROTTEN NASTY WHORE! FUCK MEEE!!!I LOOOVVE IT!! MAKE ME CUM!"

SPANK!

YEAH! SPANK MY NASTY FUCKING ASS!!

Mulder licked Scully's giggling breast. With every hard thrust, her pussy lowered on Mulder's dick, and vice versa.

"YESSS! FUCCKK MEE!!! I LOOVVE ITT!!! OHH, YEAH!!! CUM INSIDE ME!!"

The two agents gave her a few more hard thrusts. OH! YES! I'M CUMMING! they said.

"YES! CUM UP MY ASS! CUM IN MY PUUSSY! OH, FUCK! I'M CUUMMINNG!" The beautiful women said as she orgasmed over Doggett and Mulder's cocks. "OHH! FUCK! AHHH!!"

They, too, came into Scully's pussy and asshole. "AHHHHH! DAMN, that was AMAZING!!

"It was," she agreed.

The agents dressed and said their good-byes. "Will I see you again?"

"FUCK, YEAH! They insisted.

However, before they could keep their promises, both were killed.

Reader's note-If for any chance this story receives rave reviews, (higher than 4), I'll just resurrect the agents. Otherwise, you won't hear from the agents again.

nasty1
nasty1
54 Followers