Reunion

Story Info
Sometimes fate steps in.
6.2k words
4.7
53.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

The reunion was in full swing, as I took in the sight of fellow classmates from my graduating class. Skyline High School was the pride of Salt Lake City, Utah; Go Eagles! Ten years wasn't a long time, but it was a good chance to get reacquainted with some of my old friends. To be honest, I was a little bit of a dick back then. The crowd I sort of ran with, like to harass some of the other kids. We were jocks, without a clue of the effect we had on others. Today it would be called bullying. Back then it was entertainment. I didn't really get into it like others did, but I didn't try and stop it either. I didn't want to rock the boat, but sometimes the others got a little carried away. It was stupid, but many of the guys were good at stupid.

The war in Iraq changed things for me. I was a field medic and saw my fair share of the kind of misery that only man is capable of inflicting. We fight about differences in ethnicities, Religion and boundaries. If we could just see that everyone of us is different in some way; maybe we could get past our fears and discover that our differences are really our strengths.

Anyway, I set about to mingle and see who had changed and who hadn't. Some of the former cheerleaders had approached me. I was center on the offensive line, only because I was big enough to stop most of the opponent's defense till our QB Brad Johnson could get rid of the ball. Cindy and Melanie both said hi. I had a little crush on Melanie at the time, but she was dating one of the half backs. That's when I saw Brad. He was a big prick back then.

" Murphy, you old hound dog. How's it hanging?"

"Hey, Brad. What you been up to?" I shook his hand and he tried to crush mine like always. Change 'back then' to 'still is'.

"Got myself a sweet deal selling cars, Rick." Football player to car salesman, boy there's a stretch, if I ever saw one. "What do you do to occupy your working time?" Wow; occupy; he was up to three syllable words now.

"I'm a paramedic at LDS hospital, Brad. I was a medic in the Army and it just seemed natural."

"Bet you seen some gory stuff, Ricky boy!" He smiled and nudged me with his elbow.

"I have seen some nasty shit, Brad. Sometimes it's hard to forget."

"Seen any naked puss?"

I shook my head. "You plan on growing up this decade Brad?"

His eyes narrowed. "Maybe you need me to remind you about the good old days Murphy." He was still a big bastard. Brute force was always his answer. Back then it worked. After my 4 years in the army, he was a joke.

"Don't waste your time Brad. I'm sure some of your other cronies would be more than happy to put up with your bullshit."

"Just watch yourself Ricky." A pretty blonde woman approached and put her arm around Brad's waist.

"Honey. Is this another one of your football buddies?"

"No baby, he's just some jerk I used to know." He gave me a withering glare and lead her off to greener pastures. Good thing too, cause I really didn't want to cause a scene.

I talked to a few more people and quickly realized I had very little in common with any of them. I was just about to say goodbye to this part of my life, when I got the strange feeling I was being watched. The hair didn't stand up on my neck or anything and it wasn't like my spidey sense went off. But something was nagging me so I turned around.

She just stood there. Her eyes smoldered as they locked on mine. If the statue of Venus De Milo grew arms and turned to real flesh; this is what she would look like. Shoulder length dark hair fell in ringlets around her olive complexioned face. Full, extremely kissable lips formed a smile that was half way between innocent and erotic. My mouth dried up entirely as I took in the low-cut crimson dress that almost failed to encompass her sensuous charms. She was sex incarnate, atop a pair of matching 'fuck me' heels. The vision glided forward and I turned to see who she was smiling at. There was no one behind me. When I turned back, she appeared in front of me and her scent was almost intoxicating. I had dreams similar to this, but they fell far short of her beauty.

"Hi, Rick. Been a long time." The voice she spoke with was low and sultry. It matched the mirage before me. Her name tag announced her as Samantha Martin. She smiled as I hunted in vain for my voice.

"You might not remember me Rick. I'--ve changed a bit."

I swallowed hard. "H---hi." I stammered. "H--how have you been?" I had no clue of who she was.

Her smile widened. "It's Sam; Sam Martin, Rick."

The only Sam Martin I knew of was the boy that lived down the street where I grew up. His parents adopted him from Columbia and was the same age as me. He would come down and we'd shoot hoops or watch movies. This couldn't be him.

"Remember when we would watch cartoons after school?"

Holy shit! It was him! "S--Sam?" I paused "When did this happen?"

"I'--ve wanted to be a girl forever, Rick. I just never said anything to you about it."

"Wow Sam, I wouldn't have ever guessed." I was still backpedaling.

"I don't answer to Sam any more Rick. I'm either Samantha or Sammy. I began transitioning just before graduation. I started T blockers and hormones back then. Mom and Dad thought it was just a phase, but they finally came around and they have been cool ever since."

"O-kay, Samantha." I was wondering what to say next when Brad returned.

"Hey Murphy. Did you know you were talking to a freak?" Samantha blushed red.

"Yes Brad, but I try and make allowances for you anyway."

He grabbed me by the collar." That's it Ricky! You've been asking for this."

I wasn't first in my platoon in martial arts for nothing. I took hold of his fist and applied some pressure. It was a very painful grip. He dropped to one knee as he yelled. Sammy's eyes grew wide as I turned toward her.

"Want to blow this dump Samantha? Maybe we could get some dinner." She nodded as Brad whimpered on the floor. This hold didn't break fingers, but it sure felt like it would. I released him.

As we walked away, Brad yelled. "Take your nasty tranny and get out of here Murphy." I stopped and thought about going back and having a 'man to victim' talk with him.

Samantha slipped her arm in mine. "He's not worth it Rick. Let's go." She whispered.

_____________________________

An hour later we were eating at La Trafois, in the downtown area. It was a bit more upscale than where I usually went to dine out. But we were both dressed up and I wanted to give Samantha a good impression.

There was no awkward silence at all. I know this should have been a bizarre situation, but somehow it wasn't. It was like we had never lost contact. We talked about what use to be. She talked about what she did to change her life and then we talked about how much of a jerk Brad was and still is. The time flew by. I found out that she lived by herself and sold real-estate up in Bountiful.

" I still get the occasional nasty comment from people that use to know me. I just ignore them." She shrugged. "I have a new life now and I love it."

I finally had the nerve to say what I had been thinking all along. "I don't know if this was meant to be Samantha; but you are truly beautiful! I can't see why anybody would object to you as you are. You are 100% female in my book and I am not afraid to say so." My time in the military taught me to make swift decisions and I always ran with them. It was very rare that I was wrong.

She put her hand on mine. "That was so sweet of you, Rick. But the percentage is more like 95." She hesitated and her features reddened slightly, she glanced down at the table. "I have to admit, I had a slight crush on you back in school. The chance of seeing you was the only reason I even went tonight."

It was my turn to blush. "I don't know what to say Sammy." I really turned crimson when I realized that we were holding hands. I gently pulled away.

A slight sadness crept into her beautiful eyes. "I didn't mean to embarrass you Rick. It's just so nice to see you again." I was so attracted to her. As far as I was concerned, my friend Sam had vanished and never returned.

We finished eating and it came time for us to leave. Before we could exit a rather beautiful woman in a chef's uniform approached us. Samantha broke into a wide grin when she recognized her. They hugged.

"Why didn't you tell me you were here Sammy? When I came out to chat with a friend, I saw you two about to leave."

"Kim, this is a high school friend of mine; Rick Murphy. Rick; this is Kimberly Myers. She is one of the chefs here and a good friend." I shook her hand and we exchanged pleasantries.

"That's a coincidence. My boyfriend is named Rick also."

"He's-- not my boyfriend Kim." She reddened nicely. "Just a friend."

'Boy that wasn't awkward.' I thought.

Out in my Blazer, Samantha spoke up. "I am sorry Rick. I didn't mean for that to happen."

"You mean the part where Kim mistook me for your boyfriend?" I smiled. "I didn't notice."

She batted my arm playfully. "Oh you!"

I took Sammy home. She had taken a taxi to the reunion, so it was the least I could do. She stopped at the door. "Any chance you want to come in or have I scared you off yet?"

"It's early." I stated. She smiled, unlocked the door and we went inside. She checked her messages and offered me a beer. We talked for a few hours and a few more beers. I looked at the time. It was starting to get late.

"I think I had better get going Sammy. I don't want to overstay my welcome."

"You don't have to rush off Rick. It's not that late!" We both rose off the sofa and moved toward the door.

"I would say that you need your beauty sleep, but that would be a damn lie." I looked into her eyes. I had the feeling I could get lost there forever.

Her smile lit up the room. "That was so sweet Rick. It really is good to see you again."

"I have your number." I replied. " Maybe we can go out again sometime." She opened the door, but I just stood there. I was going to shake her hand and suddenly she hugged me. "Funny how Kim thought we were boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I know Rick,----- it was funny." She didn't look convincing. " Will you call me?" She kissed my cheek.

"S--sure Samantha. I think I will. Night." I walked out into the dark. When I got out to my car I hesitated and then finally pulled my phone out. I dialed her number.

"Rick? Is that you?"

"Is this too soon to call, beautiful?"

She giggled. "No handsome."

The phone went dead. "Samantha. Samantha." There was no answer.

"I'm right behind you."

I turned and there she was. I had been fighting something all evening and I finally gave in. I took her in my arms and kissed her. It was a surprise at first, but soon her arms were around my neck and the kiss became intense. After a bit we parted.

"I was wondering how long it was going to take you, handsome."

"How long have you wanted me to kiss you?"

"Since I first saw you tonight." We kissed again. This one was longer. "That was wonderful." She purred. I couldn't help myself. It was like I was a junkie and she was my fix. My arms slid around her waist and I was lost again. We came up for air.

"We might be more comfortable inside." She offered, slightly out of breath.

"I have the feeling that if I went inside, I would be hard to get rid of."

"I'll take that chance Rick." She took my hand. Her eyes seemed to hold a question "Are you alright with who I use to be?"

I smiled. "Samantha, as far as I am concerned, you were already my friend. That's a good start."

She hugged me and her tongue grazed my ear. "What kind of a friend do you want baby?"

Well, it didn't take a house to fall on me. We were inside scant moments later. Our clothing left a trail to her bedroom. Her crimson bra and panty set showed off a figure that would put any Hollywood actress to shame. I was down to my briefs as we slid into bed. Samantha's tongue grazed my lips and the race was on. She was warm and sensuous and in my arms. Samantha told me earlier that she hadn't had her final surgery yet. I would have like to say that I wondered about how she wanted to proceed, but my other head was doing the thinking for me. Her mouth assaulted mine and I surrendered with no terms. I could feel her tears on my face when she rolled on top of me.

"You don't know how long I waited for this moment Rick. I- hope you are ok with th---."

"Less talking and more kissing." I interrupted. She squealed and we were kissing again.

She shifted and slowly slid down my body. "Would you mined if I sucked your cock?"

"W--why, no." I stammered. "Help yourself." I have to admit I am average in size, but it felt like I had a 4x4 between my legs as she inhaled me. Lord almighty. I have had a few women obliged enough to do this for me, but they paled in comparison to Samantha. Her eyes locked on mine as she slowly pumped her mouth up and down my cock. Her tongue swirled around me on every upstroke. I was going to blow if I didn't stop her. I pulled her up to me.

"I wasn't done Baby. We were just getting to the good part." She complained.

"There is no doubt that I want you Sammy. But I want it too be good for you as well."

"Are you ready for this?" She slid her hand around my cock and pumped it a few times.

I was going Crazy. "Samantha, I'm harder than Chinese algebra."

"Good." She giggled and reached for something in her nightstand. She motioned me to slide over and after a bit pulled me on top. " Easy Baby. Nice and easy." She guided me into her. I slowly slid in till I bottomed out. "Oh, Fuck." She purred.

It took everything I had not to pound her little asshole. I slid out, just as slow, but not completely. Then back in. It was almost agony!

"Fuck, yes Baby! That's it. Faster!"

I am a gentleman so I had to oblige. Besides, neither of us were in control. It was mutual. We kissed. The build up was quick and we came together. I have never felt like this with any other woman. I slid down beside her. She cuddled up to me.

"I think I could get use to this Sammy."

There were tears in her eyes. She sobbed. "I lied to you Rick. I have loved you since we were kids." She buried her face in my chest.

I held her as she cried. I stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. "No need for you to cry Samantha. So you got a head start on me."

She sniffed. "What do you mean Rick?"

"I mean that I have a strange feeling I'm going to want you in my life, from now on."

Samantha's tears stopped flowing. "Really?"

"Really!" I replied. She nuzzled into me tighter. "I don't suppose I could bunk over tonight?"

"Got any references?" She giggled. I took hold of her hand and placed it on my hardening member. "Hmm. I think that will do Baby."

_______________________________________

The next morning I was roused by movement next to me. My eyes opened as I caught the aroma of Sammy's hair. She was spooned up against me, with my arm over her form. We were both naked.

"I had a dream that I made love with a beautiful woman." She rolled over to face me. "Did you see her?" I asked.

"You are a rat Mr. Murphy!" She lightly punched my chest.

I pulled her close. Even in the stark light of day, she was beautiful and exotic. I took in her form. She had grapefruit sized breasts with dark brown areolas. They crushed up against me. Her lips were just as soft as last night.

"Can I make you some breakfast?" I finally asked.

"You want to make me breakfast?" She grinned. "I can't pass up an opportunity like that."

I like to cook so the cream cheese and fruit crepes were a snap. As we ate, Sammy made sure I heard the proper amount of yummy sounds. I gave her a strange look. "Have to make sure you are motivated so you'll cook like this more often." She muttered in between bites.

A shower was next and I watched her ass as it sashayed into the walk-in. It was a true mystery how the hell could Samantha's booty be so perfect? Her entire body was amazingly feminine! She turned around and laughed.

"My eyes are up here baby!"

"Just taking in the sights sweetie. Got a nice swing on your back porch."

"I bet you say that to all of the women that you fucked the shit out of last night."

"Only if they're as beautiful as you, my dear."

We showered and toweled off. Her breasts wiggled as she dried off her back. I couldn't help myself. "Is that a stick or are you just happy to see me?" Samantha giggled.

I looked down and exaggerated surprise. "Where did that come from?"

She reached over and took hold of my erection. She smiled. " I don't know where it came from, but I know where it's going."

We slid back into bed. My hand reached down to her cock. It was small and slightly darker than her olive skin. "Baby." She reddened and pulled back a bit. A tear appeared in her eye. "I--- I don't want you to have to----."

"Shhh Samantha. This is you." I said. "If you want to do surgery later on, it's okay. But I am willing to accept you as you are. Please don't be ashamed."

"Baby. I don't want you to think I'm not a real---."

"You are a real woman, Samantha." I interrupted. "Don't forget that." I rose up on one elbow and looked into her eyes. "I laid awake last night for a while, thinking. I finally realized a few things. Number one: You make the cutest sounds in your sleep." She smiled. God; was she beautiful!

"Number two: It has been hard for me to trust anybody completely since Iraq, but I trust you. Don't ask me why." Sammy's eyes started to turn glassy and I reached over and held her face with my hand.

"Is there a number three?"

"Yes." I smiled. "I have thought about it a lot and I have come to a conclusion."

"And that would be?"

"That I am pretty damn sure that I love you too." She buried her face in my chest and sobbed. After a moment I raised her chin to face me and kiss her sweet lips.

Her hand found it's way down to my cock. "Think your friend here, wants to play?"

"Could be, Rabbit." I watched as she slid down pulled my erection into her mouth.

She pumped her toy and licked the head. "I'm going to get my treat this time." She stated flatly.

"If you want it so bad, then you're going to give me mine." I slid under her and she squeaked. Her cock was in my face. It was smooth, light brown and hairless. I would have bet good money that I would never have thought about doing something like this before, but since last night I threw caution out the window. My lips pulled her into my mouth and she groaned, her mouth full of my own cock.

Never in a million years would I have thought that this would have been this erotic. She tasted so good and became more ridged. Our mutual groans only made the experience more intense. I grabbed her ass cheeks and forced her farther into my mouth. I lavished her with my tongue and did a little of my own pumping.

Samantha groaned and her cock swelled. She spewed into my mouth as she pulled away from my erection and yelled. It tasted sweet and salty, but came from the women I loved. Sammy clamped back down on me and soon I was filling her mouth as well.

After it was over she slid beside me. "That was incredible Baby."

"You weren't too bad yourself, pretty lady." She snuggled up to me. We kissed.

"Ricky, I have to show a house in an hour. I have to leave. I'm sorry"

"Can I come back over tonight? If you liked my breakfast; you'll love my dinners."

She pouted. "I would love that, but I made plans to go to my parents for dinner. Can I have a rain check?"

"Do you think that they would mind if I tagged along?"

Her eyes narrowed. "You really want to do that? My Dad is a little over protective."

"It's going to have to happen sooner or later, my love."

"Okay, Baby. Meet me back here at four and we can drive together." That worked for me. I had a errand to run before we got back together anyway.

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12