Reunion

Story Info
Angie discovers that some things are worth waiting for.
4.3k words
3.28
35.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah, take care! can't wait to see you! Xx'

Angie sent the text and smiled to herself. She picked up the photo album and went back to flicking through the pages, stopping at a picture of her and Andy on a holiday in Spain in the early eighties. They were just teenagers, and she smiled as she took in her pretty young features and carefree expression. Andy stood next to her, his arm around her waist. He was a handsome, confident young man with dark hair and brooding eyes, and had always been very popular with the girls. He really knew it too! Andy would often be seen with a different girl one weekend to the next. What her mother would have called 'a heartbreaker'.

Angie had enjoyed the flirting; they had never got together, but that wasn't for want of him trying. Andy was always 'trying it on', but she knew that for him, it was all in the thrill of the chase and a one night stand. She was an attractive young woman, quite content to stay friends with Andy whilst she dated more mature guys. But somehow she always found him fascinating, despite herself.

She ran her finger over the photo again, remembering the evening.

It was July 1982. The bar was crowded and hot, and they'd all been drinking and dancing all evening. As the next, slower song started, Andy had taken her by the hand and put his arms around her waist. She put hers around his neck and they swayed to the music. The pair were very comfortable with each other often going out as part of a group, and both loved dancing together.

"It's been a good night" Andy said.

"Yeah. Music was a bit crap, but quite a good atmosphere," she smiled.

Andy put his face close to her ear and she shuddered a little. "You look really good in that dress" he whispered.

Angie glanced around to see who might be listening. Their group of friends was entirely platonic, and she was very conscious of the impact of any shift in dynamics. Everyone seemed thoroughly uninterested; either involved in conversation with people they'd just met, or drinking at the bar. Angie was also very aware that her feelings for Andy had been changing recently. Thanking him for the compliment about her dress and feeling her face flush slightly, she changed the subject. Andy returned to his theme. "It's a great length on you."

His hand slipped from her waist over her ass, and he pressed himself against her, pulling her soft breasts into his chest. "Hey, pack it in," she breathed, loving the feeling of being so close to him.

He grinned. "If I thought you meant it, I would" he said. She feigned pushing him off rather half-heartedly, and he grinned again. The song changed to a more upbeat number, and they gradually moved apart. "Another drink?"

"Nah - can we go outside? It's really hot in here" she said, going for nonchalance but fearing her real motive was completely transparent.

"Sure!" he smirked, raising an eyebrow, and led her outside into the balmy air. Damn! He knew! She hadn't planned for anything like this. She'd always completely denied any interest in Andy whenever he'd been discussed (as he often had) by her group of girlfriends.

"Oh, he would love to go with you!" her friend Annie would tease her.

"Yeah, maybe he would, but I wouldn't!" she'd laugh. "No interest!" Her girlfriends thought she was mad, but she didn't want to be a notch on Andy's bedpost. Or so she'd convinced herself.

Outside, they leaned against the wooden rail of the building and looked up at the sky. It was a balmy night, but more comfortable than the heat inside.

It's so hot, isnt it?" Angie said.

" Take some clothes off then!" he laughed. Angie tutted and playfully swiped at him.

"You're so childish!"

"You love it!"

"Love what?"

"Flirting!"

"I don't flirt!"

"Oh, right. You don't flirt. I suppose you don't fancy me either?"

She laughed and gasped at his arrogance.

"No I bloody don't!"

He brought his face close to hers.

"So you're not even curious about how we would be together?"

"I've told you before -I've never even considered it." She was lying and he knew it. Angie took in his confident, knowing smile as he stared into her eyes. The truth was, she'd always been attracted to him. He had a lean, fit body and carried himself well. It was also rumoured amongst the girls that he was extremely well-hung. He exuded the kind of confidence that somehow made her feel sure this was true.

So you've never thought about sleeping with me?" His voice was lower now and he looked more serious. Angie shifted, feeling he could sense what she was thinking. "Yes, of course I've thought about it" she wanted to say. "I think about it all the time. I want you to fuck me, right here, right now."

"No I have not!" she laughed, a little nervously. She watched his eyes move down her face, and across her breasts.

"We'd be good together, Ang" he whispered. "I want you," and then leaning forward, he pressed his mouth to hers. Despite herself, Angie responded immediately, running her hand over the back of his head and pulling him into her. He quickly undid her buttons then slowly he moved his hand down her body and found the hem of her dress. Without hesitating, she placed her hand over his, encouraging him to move it up her thigh as his tongue moved across her own. This was heavenly! Angie reached down to where she could feel him hardening against her thigh, and started to unzip him. His hand found her panties and was starting to gently fondle her there. She felt so wet, and moved her hips, pushing against his hand. She could smell her wetness, and opened her legs to his touch. Her hand was now stroking him through his boxers, and she reached inside them, feeling his heavy, hard cock for the first time. They continued to kiss as she gripped and stroked him in her hand. Well, it was certainly more than just a rumour - Andy was huge! Angie wasn't the most experienced of girls, but she's been with enough guys to know that Andy was different.

Andy breathed hotly into her ear,

"Suck me, Ang! Please - suck me!" Suddenly oblivious to everything else, Angie wanted this more than anything. She felt giddy and wild, and yet strangely focussed. Although sheltered by some shrubs, they might still have been seen, but she didn't care. Right then, she wanted to drop to her knees and taste him; feel him in her mouth....

"Ang! Andy?!" It was Annie. "We're going - you two coming?" Angie just about had time to straighten herself up and do up her dress before Annie stood in front of them. She eyed the pair with a grin. "You both okay?"

"Yeah, course. Come on."

Angie smiled at the photo. They'd never taken it any further than that. She'd wanted to - really wanted to - but the sensible side of her always kicked in and told her it would all come to no good. Andy had pursued her for a while, but she'd laughed the evening off, saying it 'was the drink talking.'

Now, fifty and happily married, she'd often wondered how things might have turned out. They'd doubtlessly have gone their separate ways, but if she'd known then what she knew now, she would have played it out very differently. Angie smiled to herself. Andy would've been one to have a lot of fun with! Thinking about that night again still made her tingle. The way he'd looked at her, held her, touched her, his size... Nobody before or since had made her feel the same urgency. She slipped her index finger inside her panties, still sitting on the couch whilst she once more lived out her fantasy in her head. The ending to the story. But now she was about to make it happen. Angie grew hot and breathless as she rubbed herself more vigorously, thinking about her plan. Would David believe she'd done this? She imagined her husband's excitement as she told him what she'd done. Her movements became faster and wilder. As she juddered to orgasm, Angie breathed, "Andy! Fuck me, Andy! That's it, baby!" She collapsed, breathless on the couch. She picked up her mobile and dialled. "David? Get home now, baby."

She heard David's car pull up and adjusted herself. She was by now naked, wearing just his favourite pair of hot pink high heels, and she sat with her legs crossed on the couch, glass of wine in her hand.

"Hey, darling!" David stood in the doorway, handsome in his well-cut suit. He was an attractive man who, at fifty, still commanded much female admiration. His eyes took in his wife's beautiful, curvy body. Even after nearly thirty years, he was still mesmerised by her beauty; her sweet, sexy smile, her voluptuous HH breasts, her fleshy thighs... He drank in her image as he walked over to her. Angie stood, enjoying his rapt attention. He held her to him, running his hands over her rounded, womanly ass and pulling her against him, kissed her long and hard. She gently slipped her fingertips between his lips, letting him taste her sweet juice. "Ah, so you've been a naughty girl! Is this the urgency to get me home? My wife wants to be fucked, is that it?" How she loved it when David reacted like this. She couldn't wait to let him in on her surprise.

"Well yes, baby. But I've got something to tell you too." Sensually, she slipped off his tie, stringing it around her neck whilst sitting him down on the couch, straddling his lap. Instinctively, he started to stroke her open, wet pussy.

"So tell me..." he smiled. She was so wet, he knew this was going to be good. She leaned forward so he could whisper in her ear, enjoying the sensation of his clothing against her nakedness. He felt so strong, so masculine. Angie writhed as he ran his hand over her body whilst continuing to gently finger her. "..what have you got to tell me, my wicked, naughty girl?"

"Remember Andy? The guy we met at that school reunion?"

David smiled. He remembered Andy very well. He'd noticed the way this confident, handsome man had looked at his wife, and how flirtatiously she had responded to him. He'd seen the glances that had passed between them, and was so aware of his wife's behaviour that he had even known that the holiday, when discussed by a small group of people, was somehow secretly significant to the two of them alone. David had been very aroused watching Andy eyeing his wife whenever she crossed the room. He saw how the other man had stood slightly too closely to her during conversation, and had even seen him wink at her a couple of times, and her clear enjoyment of his attention. David had made polite conversation with people at the bar, positioning himself so that he could watch the pair chatting and laughing. He loved seeing Angie totally absorbed by Andy, touching his arm and flirtatiously twirling her hair whilst she listened to him with rapt attention. He knew his wife well, and could see that this man was really pushing the right buttons with her and she was relishing every second.

David was a very self-assured man not given to jealousy Their marriage was strong, and they shared their most intimate thoughts and fantasies very openly with one another. He was intrigued to find out more about Andy.

Driving home that night, David teased Angie. "So, good night, eh?"

"Yeah, fab! It was so great to see everyone!" He slid his hand over his wife's thigh, pushing up the hem of her dress.

"Especially that Andy guy, eh? And wasn't he pleased to see you, too?!" Angie stared ahead, smiling.

"Maybe."

"So are you gonna let me in to the back story with Andy?"

Angie smiled.

"He was a nearly" she said. "A near fuck. Nothing else."

David took her hand and placed it in his lap, where she could feel how hard he had become. "Oh, now you know you can't leave it there, babe," David whispered. "Tell me everything."

Angie poured out the whole story, confessing that she'd always wondered about what might have been had Annie not interrupted them that night. Most of all, David loved hearing Angie's curiosity about Andy's size. By the time they arrived home, Angie and David were both desperate to have each other.

After they'd made love, Angie lay on David's chest. "So close and yet so far. He still wants you, Darling. He still wants my wife. And I think she wants him too. I think we should make sure you both get what you want, don't you?"

Angie loved this. She was delighted that David was as excited be taking this further as she was and she didn't need any more encouragement as she started her plan....

..."and so I thought, y'know, David wants me to do this as much as I want to do it, soooo...." Angie was smiling wickedly as she spoke, enjoying the effect she was having on her husband as she recounted the reunion and their conversations which had led to this moment.

David loved that she'd brought him home early for this. He was loving every second as Angie detailed it for him, and he loved how turned on she was. Still straddling her husband's lap, her head thrown back in ecstasy, Angie started to climax. "Yes baby! Yes! I'm going to fuck Andy! Yes!" David couldn't take it any more. Pulling her down on him, he fucked his beautiful wife hard whilst she bounced up and down on his length, her huge breasts pushing into his face. As David climaxed, he pictured his wife enjoying sex with her attractive, masculine schoolfriend. God, she was wonderful! He wanted this to happen so badly.

As they recovered, Angie lay in her husband's arms and finished telling David what she had planned. How since the reunion she had been texting Andy about meeting up. How flattered he was when she said how much she'd enjoyed seeing him. How when she'd asked about seeing him again alone, he'd been concerned about what her husband might think. Angie had made it very clear that this was something she wanted to do and her husband fully supported it; in fact, he had encouraged it! Angie hadn't been covert about her intentions - she had been clear about what she wanted to happen, and Andy (always someone who loved to have his ego massaged!) had seemed all too keen. She had some more surprises planned too, but she was going to save those for later.

Andy lived at the other end of the country, so had booked dinner and an overnight stay in a luxurious hotel close to Angie and David's home. As the date drew closer, Angie became more and more excited, anticipating what was to come. Each night she and David made love, discussing in detail what the special evening might bring. The sex was more fantastic than ever as they painted graphic mental images for one another.

Eventually the day came. David laid on the bed watching his wife prepare herself for Andy. She sat naked at her dressing table as she carefully applied her make up, spending time on her eyeliner and lipstick to perfect the slightly vampy look she knew always drew male attention. Occasionally she would smile at David in the mirror, as she saw him drinking in her beautiful curvaceous body with his eyes, imagining Andy holding his wife whilst he fucked her. David came over to her, his cock hard, and stood behind Angie, pushing her hair off the back of her neck to kiss her there.

"Baby, when Andy's fucked you, I want you to come home to me before you've showered so I can taste him from you. From your mouth and your pussy." At this, Angie trembled, turned on her dressing table stool to David and taking his cock in her hand, proceeded to lick and suck her man along his shaft, her eyes closed blissfully. She loved fellatio and was extremely skilled in the art. David gently held Angie's hair away from her face so he could watch her take him in her mouth. She sucked him so expertly and looked so beautiful that it wasn't long before David, his face contorted, came over his wife's breasts and face, holding her shoulders as she did. David moaned ecstatically.

"Go to him, baby," he whispered. Angie smiled.

"Oh, I am going to him, Darling. He's going to be fucking your wife in just a couple of hours."

Moving across the room, Angie started to slowly put on the outfit she'd planned for days; a low cut short red dress, matching high stiletto heels and her favourite underwear; the briefest bra and panties in a sexy leopard print, hugging her full curvaceous figure. David called this her 'MILF outfit'. He was so turned on, watching his hot wife a she dressed for another man, knowing that she would be taking it off again for Andy so soon.

"These shoes, baby? Or my stripper heels?" David grinned. "What makes you feel most fuckable, honey?"

With a smile, Angie slipped off the stilettoes she was wearing and put on the six-inch heeled transparent platform shoes her husband loved watching her strip in. David sighed in ecstasy, taking in her delicious form.

"I can't walk far in these, but that won't be an issue when I'm on my back!" she teased.

"Jeez, Ang! What are you doing to me?" David started to stroke himself, already hardening again. Angie smiled and gave him a long, lingering kiss as he ran his hands over her beautiful body.

"Bye bye, Darling. Don't wait up - I may stay until morning. I love you." She winked and sashayed out of the door, feeling his eyes on her as she walked away from him.

"I love you too. So much. Have fun, beautiful."

"Oh, I intend to!" And with a sexy smile she was gone.

The drive to the country hotel took around thirty minutes, and Angie buzzed with anticipation all the way. She felt breathlessly excited and a little nervous, but she knew this was what she wanted. More than anything. She'd thought about Andy regularly since she was a teenager, and here she was, about to live out her dream. She shuddered with anticipation as a tingle crept up her spine.

On arrival, she checked herself in the mirror and smiled. She looked good. Confidently, she walked up the gravel driveway and made her way into the hotel bar. Andy stood when he saw her, and smiled. He looked better than ever, she thought. Tall and slender, he was a well-built man. He was wearing a jacket, shirt and smart black jeans. She gulped as she approached him, feeling her heart quicken as she registered his appreciative expression. He looked so sexy.

"Hey Ang!" He hugged her and the two of them held each other for a minute before she spoke.

"Hi. It's good to see you."

"You look great!" His eyes lingered over her, unashamedly admiring her. "Those are some shoes!" He winked at her, and she felt herself flush as if she were sixteen again. It was a lovely feeling. "Drink?"

"Gin and tonic, please."

He handed her the drink and gently placing his hand against the small of her back, guided her to a sofa in the bar. His touch made her giddy.

After some time laughing and chatting, Andy put his hand on her arm.

"I never forgot you, you know," he said, looking more serious.

"Same" she smiled.

"No, really Ang. I think about you all the time. I often wondered how it might have been if...I'd been a bit more mature. If I hadn't always had to be one of the lads."

"I never forgot you either," she said. "And I wouldn't have wanted you to change."

His fingers traced the corner of her mouth staring into her eyes he leaned in, as if to kiss her.

"Can we go somewhere more private?" Angie said. Without a word he stood and led her by the hand out of the bar and up the stairs.

Once outside the hotel bedroom, Andy gently put an arm around her shoulders and tenderly kissed her on the lips. There was that feeling again! Angie was transported back to that bar in Spain. She felt herself dampen. He whispered into her ear.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, leaving him in no doubt as to what she wanted.

Inside the large, lavish room, Andy gently pulled her to him and sat down on the edge of the bed with Angie on his lap, continuing to kiss her passionately. Her hands fell to the zip of his jeans, and she tugged them undone.

"Still the same!" She breathed. Andy knew she was referring to his size. He'd always been proud of the reaction he had from women.

12