Reunion

Story Info
School reunion revives old friendships.
9.6k words
4.28
92.1k
52

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers

Hi everyone,

Here is a twisted tale that I hope some of you will enjoy. I've tried to approach a common plot line from a different angle. It was getting a bit long so I decided to split it into bite sized chunks. Now to my problem, I've finished three chapters but I'm stuck on the fourth and final installment. So that's where you come in, I'm going to post all three completed chapters and see if your comments inspire me to find an ending that interests me.

Thanks and cheers,

CharlieB4

Thanks to Yoni Noni for editing the first two chapters, unfortunately she has stepped back from editing now and I will miss her insights.

*****

With a flick of the wrist I took one last swipe with the razor. The remains of my five days growth floated with the dispersing shaving cream on top of the water in the sink. It had been a big job which had taken a long time, much to my wife's disgust. When I went back into the bedroom, she was standing and ready to go, tapping her foot.

"Come on Tony! Get dressed. We are already late!"

I grabbed a pair of jeans from my drawer and was about to pull them on.

"You're not wearing those! Get the good clothes I laid out for you!"

"It's only our school reunion, not a wedding!"

"Stop your moaning and get dressed! I know you don't want to go, but bad luck. We have a babysitter. I've been looking forward to getting out for a night for four months. Yes, the rugby is on; yes it's the state against state, yes you always watch NSW play Queensland, but not to tonight! Tonight, you are taking your wife to the ten year reunion of our leaving school and you're not getting out of it."

Sally left the room to answer the doorbell. The babysitter had arrived. I continued getting dressed and by the time she returned, I was standing in front of the mirror putting on my tie.

"Turn around and let me do that." she said.

Sally undid my effort at a Windsor knot and started again. When she had finished, she straightened my collar, then stood back to admire her work.

"Wow, you still scrub up alright. You know? The rest of the girls are going to be so jealous that I landed the best looking guy in school!" Stepping forward, she stood on tiptoes and gave me a peck on the lips, then a hug.

"And I'll have the most beautiful girl." I whispered in her ear.

"You're lying, of course, but thank you. I'll just go to the bathroom, check my make up, put on some lip stick and we can go."

"Haven't you already done that?" I chirped.

"Don't be cheeky," she replied, slapping my bottom. "Go and say good night to your daughters!"

Sally walked towards the door and I watched her go. To me, she was beautiful. But, like most people, she was very self critical. She had always carried a bit of extra weight, but not in a flabby way. It wasn't a carry over from pregnancy while she carried our daughters. Sally actually lost weight. She would be fastidious about what she ate and would walk everywhere. Once the baby was born, old habits would return; soft cheeses, chocolate and ice cream. They were Sally's comfort foods: If she was excited, it was cheese, nervous...chocolate, and angry or sad meant ice cream.

At 5'7", she was six inches shorter than me. Her breasts varied between D and DD cups, depending on how much 'comfort' she'd been needing. They were balanced by a full round butt that grew and shrunk with her breasts. I guess if you darkened her pale complexion, Sally would fit perfectly into a painting by Ruben.

Long, straight brown hair, generally kept long in a pony tail or piled up on top of her head in a bun; it framed a face that only Sally could find flaws in. She thought her ears stuck out, her lips were too thin, mouth too small, cheeks too fat. However, it was her nose she hated most. It wasn't large: Little freckles were sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and it turned up slightly at the end. As you know, schoolchildren can be cruel and early on, somebody called her Miss Piggy. That name stuck with her right through school, although it was shortened to Missy.

I'm really not sure why she was so desperate to go to this reunion. That school held some painful memories for her. I, on the other hand, had a great time at school. I had been good at sports and in this country town, that made you a hero. I had represented our region at the state championships in swimming. I came close to last place there, but I still got the kudos from my peers and the community for getting there. Football had been my passion and I was selected in the New South Wales second 15, two years running; never quite making the top, but I was very close.

I was popular with my classmates, especially the girls. Being tall, fit, sporty and handsome, so I was told, I experienced a little of what it must be like to have groupies. It was all innocent enough, mostly just kissing and the odd bit of groping. A couple of girls gave me a hand job, but that's as far as it went. We were a God-fearing town. There were two girls who, it was said, "did it," but they were only interested in older guys, not their classmates.

I hadn't ever been much of an academic, so university was not an option. A club rugby side in Sydney said they would find me a job and a place to live if I went to play for them, so that was my plan. Then came the big New Years Eve party at the lake. It was sort of a farewell too, as many of us were moving away in the new year for work or to further our studies. I had taken my current girlfriend, but she got mad and left. I was just drinking with my mates and not paying her enough attention. Later that night, I was really drunk and I was sitting next to Missy.

We hadn't been close at school. She had been best friends with Melissa the Ice Queen. Melissa was devastatingly beautiful: Just under six foot and slender, but still with some curves, long blonde hair that seemed to float around her angelic face. When she walked by, men turned there heads to follow her. The only problem with Melissa, was that she knew it. She remained aloof from the rest of her classmates, giving the impression she was better than us. She had formed a bond with Missy and they were inseparable, seemingly joined at the hip. It was something I have seen a bit since; the pretty girl with the plain Jane friend. As a result, the rumors of them being lesbians and witches, and shit like that, followed them.

We were just talking and laughing about nothing in particular, and for the hell of it, I leaned over and kissed her. To my surprise, she kissed me back. Maybe she was bi-sexual. In no time, we were in the back of my dad's car, making out. Only this time, it went further. Soon, I'd removed both her and my pants and I was nestled in between her spread legs. I remember stopping then.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

By way of reply, she reached down between us, grabbing my rigid member. After sliding it along her sex for a bit, to lubricate it, she hunched down and pulled on the base of my dick until my head slipped inside her. Taking her hand out from between us, she placed both of them on my bare butt.

"Fuck me please...I want this!"

So, we did.

The next morning, we were both a bit fragile and sheepish. After putting on our clothes, I drove her home. We didn't kiss or anything. Missy simply got out and walked up to her parents house without saying goodbye. I forgot about it. Two weeks later, I was in Sydney working as an apprentice in a metalwork place. Two months later, I got a phone call. It was Missy. She got my number off of one of my friends. She asked when I was going to be home next, as there was something we needed to talk about. It was my sister's birthday that weekend, so I had already booked the bus ticket home. We arranged to meet up Friday night at the pub.

I suppose I was naive, because the thought of her being pregnant hadn't entered my mind.

When she told me, I was stunned.

"It's okay, you don't have to do anything." She said, bravely. "I just thought you should know I'm going to keep it."

She got up and left. I sat there for a couple of minutes, thinking. I made up my mind and ran out after her. I saw her about two blocks away. I called out to her but she kept going, breaking into a run. I caught up and had to physically grab her to stop her. She was crying. Sitting her down on a low brick fence in front of a house, I knelt in front of her. I remember what I said, exactly.

"Your not doing this alone! I'm responsible for the life that's growing inside you and I'm not going to walk away and forget that. Missy? Look at me."

She looked up.

"My name is Sally!" she spat with bitterness.

After that day I never called her Missy again.

"Sally, will you marry me?"

"No! You don't love me! You have barely even spoken to me in the twelve years we were at school together!"

"But our child has to have a name! There are arranged marriages where the people have never even met."

"But we have met. I know you and your footy mates. You only slept with me because you were drunk." She started crying again.

"Will you let me try? Please, Sally!"

"But you're in Sydney. How can you try from five hours away!"

"I'll come home, please... let's just try for a month. If after that you still think I'm a jerk then I'll leave you alone."

Sally agreed to my proposal, and we walked the rest of the way to her house that night, together. The next day after the dust had settled from my little sister's birthday party, I spoke to my parents. I told them I was coming home, and why. They were disappointed, but understood and respected my decision to stand by Sally. The next day, I went to Sally's house and met her parents. They still didn't know about the pregnancy. Sally just introduced me as a friend, but I think her mum was suspicious.

I moved home, got a job with a shed builder and found a two bedroom flat to live in. Between working six days and trying to tidy up the flat, I didn't get as much time with Sally as I wanted in that month. She worked as a check-out chick at the local supermarket, so she was busy, too. At the end of the month, I took her out to dinner and afterwards we walked down to the river to talk. I asked her again to marry me, and this time she gave me a qualified yes.

The next day, we told her parents; it wasn't pretty. Her mother cried, her dad went bright red. It was just as well that I was twice as big as him! We were married three weeks later; just a little private ceremony with our immediate families, followed by a meal at Sally's parents house. Our dads remained cranky, but our mothers, no doubt seduced by the thought of a grandchild, got excited. They helped us get the second bedroom ready for the baby. Old cots and baby baths came out of storage.

Five months later, Rebecca was born. She was followed two years later by Sophia. It's been tough for us; without qualifications, both of us are not on big salaries. I finished the theory part of a welding certificate, going to night school, but without the practical guidance of a professional boilermaker, I couldn't get my ticket. Sally still worked at the supermarket. We bought a little house, so instead of rent, we have a mortgage. But, at least if I fixed something, it added value to something we own, not a landlord.

Over that time, I can really say that Sally and I have become a couple. I love her so much now, it really hurts me when she puts herself down about her appearance. I wasn't looking forward to this reunion because I was sure it would open old wounds and bring back insecurities that Sally had been battling with, before. Not that our life together was always smooth sailing. We had arguments, sometimes we wouldn't talk to each other for days. Eventually, we thawed out and the thing we had disagreed upon was resolved. That was what love was all about; hanging in through the tough times. I suppose that's what I would have to do tonight.

I went down to the lounge room and found the girls in the middle of deciding on which blu-ray disc they wanted to watch. They were split between Toy Story 3, and Barbie in The Nutcracker. Rebecca, the nine year old, pulled a fast one telling her seven year old sister that they could watch Barbie after Toy Story, knowing full well they would be put to bed straight after Toy Story.

I kissed them both good night, then went into the kitchen to say hello to the baby sitter. She was sitting at the kitchen table tapping away on a laptop.

"Game or homework?" I asked, laughing.

"Unfortunately, homework." Jenny said. "I'm doing my final exams this year, so games will have to wait."

"Year twelve? My God, the years fly by. How old are you?"

"I was eighteen last month." She replied, unconsciously pulling her shoulders back and pushing out her developing breasts. At least I think it was unconsciously.

"When do you get your driving license?" I asked, hoping I wouldn't have to drive her home that night.

"I tried again last week, but I failed by one point!" she said, pouting.

"Oh well, practice makes perfect!" I said, by way of encouragement.

"Stop talking to Jenny and get out to the car. We are late!" Sally said, behind me.

"Yes dear," I answered.

"You have both our mobile numbers if there are any problems, and put them to bed after that DVD." Sally delivered her parting instructions as she pushed me out the door.

The reunion didn't turn out to be as bad as I thought. It was good to catch up with people who had moved away. Some, I hadn't seen for the whole ten years. I stayed close to Sally, holding her hand. She beamed with pride. Later, when we sat down for our meal, she leaned across and gave me a peck on the cheek, and whispered in my ear.

"Thank you! I'm having such a good time. You can go and talk to the boys for a bit after we eat if you like."

"Not a chance. They would only be jealous of me."

"Yeah right." It was sarcasm but she said it with a smile.

There was a murmur went around the table we were sitting at, and some heads turned towards the door. Melissa was making a fashionably late, dramatic entrance. She hadn't changed; absolutely gorgeous. Wearing what looked like a designer gown, she was dripping in gold and sparkling jewelry. On her arm was a man who looked old enough to have children her age. Thinning hair, bulging stomach, gold tooth: He had to have a lot of money. There was no other explanation for them being a couple. I took an instant dislike to him as he strutted around his trophy.

Unfortunately, there were two spare seats at our table up the other end. Melissa saw Sally and floated over to us, Sally stood and they embraced, squealing like they were back at school. Other people at the table knew their connection, so they moved so we could sit together. Sally sat next to Melissa and I got David; sorry, 'Dave.' "Everybody calls me 'Dave'."

My first impression proved to be correct; he was an arsehole: Rich, and he had got it the easy way, inheriting it. In fact, after talking to him, I doubt he had done a days hard work in his life. Now, I've worked for a few wealthy people, and sometimes for all their money, they can be quite humble and down to earth people. Dave was the opposite; arrogant, conceited, it took all my energy not to tell him what I thought of him.

Unfortunately, after dinner, Melissa and Sally continued there symbiotic relationship. So therefore, Dave and I were in each others' pockets, too. I took the opportunity to go to the bar; to get away from him, and I spoke to some of my old football teammates as they watched the football on the TV over the bar. Shortly after, my shadow followed me. I introduced him to my mates, then excused myself to go to the bathroom. I actually went into one of the toilet stalls and sat down. Surely he couldn't follow me into here. I looked at my watch. Still an hour till closing. It was going to be a long hour.

Stealing myself, I washed my hands and face and went out to face the music. Walking back, I was going past the disabled toilet when the door opened and Melissa looked out.

"There is something wrong with the tap on the washbasin. Could you have a look?"

"Yes, sure."

I stepped inside, and there was a stopcock underneath the sink that was turned off, so I turned it on and the water came out. When I stood up, Melissa was beside me and the door was closed.

"So, you and Missy are the perfect family, I hear."

"Her name's Sally!" I answered sharply.

I should have been looking at her face, but her gown had a deep V in the front, and from side on, you could see almost all of her breast. I finally dragged my vision up to see the smirk on Melissa's face.

"Standing up for her, hometown hero?" She cocked her head to one side. I was distracted and didn't notice her hand until it cupped my crotch. "I bet you stand up for her a lot!"

"What the fuck are you doing? You are supposed to be her friend!" I sneered, stepping back.

"Oh, I am her friend! And we are very close. Sometimes, friends like to share." As she spoke, she moved forward, herding me into the corner.

"Not tonight, Josephine!" I ducked under her advancing arms and made for the door.

"You'll be back!" I had the door unlocked and was about to escape, when I looked back. Melissa was leaning against the wall, nonchalantly smiling. "I always get my way!" She added, blowing a kiss as I made my escape.

I put Melissa's behavior down to the drink. I went in search of Sally. I found her talking to an old teacher who had come back for the reunion as well.

"What's the score?" Sally said with a laugh. "Mr Pitts, this is my husband, Tony. He was the sports hero of our year!"

Mr Pitts had been the Math master; a nice old bloke, he tried with me, but not much got through. I shook his hand.

"Are you still playing football, son?"

"No, working six days a week put an end to my football career."

"Shame, you had one of the best pair of hands I ever saw on the field. And the gift of time, that's what separates the wanna-be from the can-do. When a player seems to have time to pick the best option and then fire the pass...magic. Of course, Sally, he was hopeless at algebra, but I suppose we all have different gifts." Mr Pitts drifted off to join another group.

"That was quite a wrap!" Sally said, cuddling up to me.

"Yes, I didn't even know he watched any games." I looked down into Sally's face. She was a bit tipsy and very happy. I smiled back at her, then kissed her on he lips.

"Alright, alright, cut it out. We can't have public displays of affection from old married couples!" It was Melissa.

"You're just jealous!" Sally laughed, grabbing me for another go; this time with her tongue in my mouth.

"Let's dance!" Melissa cried, grabbing Sally's arm and dragging her away.

Sally wasn't much of a dancer and generally would shy away from it. Tonight she was drunk, so her inhibitions were gone.

"I'll just go and check the score again." I said, trying to get away, but they both grabbed me and I was forced to follow.

On the dance floor, there was much stumbling and the laughing continued between the girls. Sally was drunk, but I don't think Melissa was as bad as she made out. She would fall against me a lot, grabbing at me as she did, generally on the butt or the groin. The girls sandwiched me between them. Sally in front, backing her butt against me, grinding while holding my hips. Melissa behind, her body flattened against my back, her hands under my shirt, rubbing my chest.

I spun away from them, and as I did, both Melissa's breasts fell out of her low cut dress. Sally laughed harder, but Melissa looked me in the eye. She wet her lips with her tongue as she cupped both her tits, rubbing over them, then pinching her nipple before slipping them back inside. Sally slipped and fell on her butt, but she was still laughing. The football game must have been over, as the dance floor got crowded with guys. I helped Sally up and took her to a table. Melissa made to follow, but Dave intercepted her and got her back in the throng on the dance floor. The DJ moved to a slow song. Dave pulled her close, his hands all over her arse, his face buried in her cleavage. She looked at me over his head and winked, then pulled Dave's head out of her breasts and kissed him hard.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,250 Followers