Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed his face backward and said "Hell no," grabbing the DVD player's remote and skipping to the menu. "What episode do you want to watch?"

"Any is fine. 'S all good."

I leaned back, trying to ignore the half-naked man at my side. He stretched like a tomcat and let out a groan, and it sent a shiver down my spine. I found myself admiring his amputated arm again. He resumed rubbing his folded stomach with the pad of his thumb and I willed my peripheral vision to shut off. I placed the remainder of my sandwich back on the plate.

Quietly, he asked, "So how've you been?"

"Good," I said. "It's my last year here, and I'm super excited to start my co-op placements. They start up next semester so that should be fun. How're you, Tommy? I don't even know what program you're taking."

"I'm gonna work in broadcasting, remember? Be a technician on a TV show, make lots of money, travel around..."

"Sounds good."

"Mhm. You should come visit me. You and your brother, I mean."

I crossed my legs and looked at the television. "Me? How come? We haven't really talked over the past few years."

"I know, and it's a dirty shame. I wasn't lying when I said I missed you guys. Both of you."

His eyes found mine again, and we stared at each other for a moment. His irises were a bright hazel colour tipped with deep greens, and their pull was almost impossible to break. His skin caught my attention. The bridge of his nose was covered in freckles. Those are new, I thought.

As we stared, his breathing began to quicken. His hand tiptoed toward my leg and my chest started to feel empty and light. The tips of his fingers grazed the top of my thigh and my teeth clamped together. The look on his face... I was scared but so turned on.

Before I even understood what I was doing, my palm was on his chest. His eyes slid shut and I watched his Adam's apple bob up and down as I took the liberty of squeezing and feeling his muscles. His nails sunk into my thighs and zaps of pleasure stuck me everywhere. His fingers slunk toward my inner thigh, digging between my crossed legs and my teeth sunk into my lip. I felt every single scrape of his nails. My breathing hiccupped. His stomach jumped under the graze of my fingertips.

My hand came up to his neck and his eyes were open again. I stared, and then looked at his arm, then glanced back at him. He raised his eyebrows and offered it forward.

The skin was tanned and smooth, and I was surprised at the thickness of his shoulder. I found a prominent vein and traced it down, down to the underside of his decimated arm, which he'd covered with a kind of sock. I pulled it off. He shuddered and mumbled, "It's sensitive."

So, I lined the scar first with my finger and next with my tongue. His head fell back and he groped at my leg, breathing heavy. I hummed while I licked his skin, and my free hand caught his hairy knee. I rubbed it as his fingers crept higher up my leg and gripped the flesh.

In the background, Scully was arguing with Mulder about one of his crazy theories.

I pulled away from his arm and he looked straight into my eyes. I was eager to continue, and I watched him inch his body closer to me until his face was seconds from mine and I stopped breathing. His palm squeezed my thigh as his lips touched mine, and I melted when he pushed, urgently.

Sparks went off both in my panties and in my face.

"Ow! My nose!"

I clutched my face and a thousand apologies spluttered from his lips while my stupid nose throbbed, effectively shattering the sexy atmosphere and ruining my chances of getting felt up.

"Are you okay? Ugh, I'm such an asshole."

"Yeah, it's just sore. Is it bleeding again?"

He examined my face. "No, it's alright," he sighed. Dragging a hand through his hair, he huffed and fell backwards, sagging into the couch. "I am such a dick."

I was quiet for a moment while the X-Files episode rolled on.

"No, you're not," I said. "You can make it up to me by... being a little gentler."

Tommy's head swiveled back in my direction.

"I mean, gentle for now, at least..." I flicked my eyes up toward him, and he was giving me this look. He eyed me up and down again, and he grinned, saying, "Okay. Gentle."

The timbre of his voice stroked my eardrums at just the right frequency, and pleasure waited tensely in my chest and belly as he eased closer. His fingers glided over my legs again. He squeezed.

As I closed my eyes, his lips fell upon my neck and they were soft as petals. He kissed the column of my throat, and I moaned as his tongue slithered along my skin.

God, yes.

I grabbed his arm, feeling the muscles tense as his fingers pinched and stroked my legs. His hand decided to wander up my body, over my pelvis, stomach, until it found my breast. A low groan churned from his chest as he kneaded it, and my back arched, eager to fill his palm.

His mouth was now on my collarbone, and his lips caressed it with delicate smacks. My hands found his hair. I knotted my fingers in it, scratching at his scalp, and I dragged one of my hands down his back, dying to feel the flesh, taut and firm.

Our bodies were kind of awkwardly posed on the couch, so I pushed him back. He lied down length-wise on the cushions, and I crawled on top of him. Delighted, I noticed the bulge in his shorts and grinned. He dragged my hand to his crotch, and I was delighted when it jumped at my touch. Letting go, he watched as I rubbed a hand over his cock through the thin material, and the throatiest moan thundered from his chest. His hips jutted upward to greet me.

I pulled my fingers away and slid my hand along his thigh, reaching underneath the bottom of his shorts. My tongue dropped to his nipple as my fingers found his testicles, and his breathing hitched and choked.

His single hand was in my curly hair, and I groaned with each yank. I continued kissing along his stomach, my new favourite part of his body. His skin was warm as midday sun, and the tent in his shorts grew as I fondled the base of his cock.

Out of nowhere, he sat up. "Wait," he panted, pulling my leg over his hip, "I still feel bad about your nose."

I straddled him. He gripped my ass and I gasped, throwing my arms around his neck. He groped and squeezed, and scratched his stubby nails along my skin, my back arching yet again. He kissed my cleavage while he ground his hard dick into my pulsating pussy, and he whispered "That feels so fucking good."

His breath in my ear had a direct connection to my vulva, somehow, and I tried grinding even harder into the thin material that separated us. He smelled so good that I couldn't resist nibbling his earlobe, and his firm schlong was hitting me in just the right spots.

This was a totally different guy than that awkward teenager in high school.

His hand snuck under my shirt. He fingered my bra, and pushed it up over my breasts, rolling my nipple from beneath my top.

His hand shot downward, playing with the top of my shorts, until his itchy fingers ventured inside, spreading my pussy lips.

I stopped moving, a nasty moan resonating in my chest, and he gently kissed my mouth again while his fingers began to move. "Thomas, yes!"

Of course, my pussy was already soaked, so his fingertips glided along the insides of my outer labia. His touch was electrifying as he worked up, down, up, down, and my hips were rocking with this rhythm until he surprised me by using those slick fingers to tweak my clit slowly. It was so sensitive that it was painful.

"Thomas, it kinda hurts. Push down on the... hood on top," I panted.

He moved his fingers accordingly, and I hid my face in the crook of his shoulder as he played with me.

"Like this?"

"Yes, Thomas, fuck yes," I said into his skin.

The pleasure was intensifying, and I was hoping that I wasn't nearing the end because I wanted all of this crazy shit to last.

He groaned, deeper, as his fingers slithered inside, and this high-pitched noise that I'd never heard before tore from my throat.

The two long, smooth fingers thrust in and out, and I tried to grind my clit against the base of his palm. I listened to the disgusting schlick of his digits drilling inside, exploring, watching him watch me. I tried using my thighs to bob on his fingers.

Breath steaming in my ear, he drawled "I wanna watch you bounce like that on my cock."

I gripped both of his shoulders and I leaned forward again, eager to hear what other nasty shit he had to say.

Thomas licked the space under my ear and I felt his facial hair rake across my skin. I was so turned on that I needed to return the favour, and my fingers trailed down his thick abdomen, until my hand was under his shorts and gripping his turgid cock again.

"Fuck, Noelle, your cunt's so fucking wet," he groaned. I stroked him slowly in response, shivering as I played with his foreskin. "I've been thinking about what your black pussy would feel like for years..."

Another hot shiver shook me at his words, and I knew I was close. Boldly, a third finger slipped snugly inside and I cried out.

"I never expected you to be so tight—"

"Oh my God," I croaked as I reached my climax. I writhed in pure ecstasy as his fingers spread and curled inside me, and my legs cramped as my body was shot with lightning. I was still jacking him off, eyes slammed shut, and he whispered yes, Noelle with hot breath as I moaned, still feeling ridiculous.

My grinding slowed as I rode the final ebbing waves of pleasure. I dropped my forehead to his, and panted, exhausted, with his rigid dick in my palm.

He made sure to milk me with his digits before sliding them out. He took his fingers and rubbed my juices all over his penis, soaking the shaft, and shuddered as he traced his cock from base to tip.

Thomas brought his fingers to his nose, inhaled, and then popped them into his mouth.

I grinned, still aroused and aching for more penetration. He was dirtier than I ever expected him to be, and I loved it.

"You're very sweet," he said.

I quipped, "You're not done," and pointed to his penis, which was engorged, shiny, slick, and aiming skyward.

"Well," he sighed, "it seems that I'm not. I wonder what I should do about it?"

"I can help."

My fingers stretched to curl around his fat dick. He was average in length, but above so in thickness, and naturally, my mind wondered how full I'd feel with it thrusting angrily inside.

Now his cock was slippery and much easier to stroke. I tugged up and down, slowly at first. My free hand pushed his chest backward again. Juices soaked my shorts as I listened to Mulder and Scully pursue some rogue in the distant background.

I leaned down closer, listening to the subtle slapping noise of my fingers slipping up and down his shaft. The sticky sounds were heaven to my ears.

I tugged a little at the foreskin, rolling it around. His fingers crept into my hair again, and I made sure to rake my nails over his abdomen. The muscles jumped under my touch and he moaned again, throaty little keens that made my pussy pulsate.

I squirmed as his nails scratched at my scalp. I chanced a lick up from the base of his cock to the tip and he yanked on my hair so hard that I thought the roots were about to tear out of my skull. It only turned me on more. Encouraging him to keep going, I tongued the tiny hole at the tip.

"Ah! Fuck!" he hissed. I thought he was finished, and I waited with my lips parted wide for his drizzly release.

Instead, he shoved his hips into my face like an offering. I continued, trying not to crush my pathetic nose as he eased his jerking pelvis. I moaned and hawed, letting hot breath curl and twist from my lips, practically watching the shiver shimmy its way up his spine. The tremors took over his whole body.

My mouth landed on one of his testicles, and one of my fingers rolled lower. It squirmed and prodded at the thin valley of skin between his balls and anus, and he broke.

The softest aw, baby leapt from his lips as he came. My mouth ventured back to his cock as his fingers scratched my scalp. His orgasm was more subdued than I imagined it would be. Shuddering and writhing, he opened his eyes to watch me gulping down each spurt of his cum.

His hips bucked as he let out another guttural cry. Dragging my lips, I tongued and gargled each line of spunk, relishing in its salty texture. His cock was even slipperier now, and I licked up as much cum as I could reach.

This was quite the turn of events. We'd barely talked and I was already guzzling his jizz like a sex-crazed lunatic.

I savoured the pale fluid in my mouth for a little bit before swallowing. Some of it had hit his stomach and chest, and I ran my tongue up his torso as I lapped at the last splashes. I felt him shudder again. "You're disgusting," he said, grinning.

"I know. You started it."

"I'm so happy I did. That was fucking... amazing." He eyed his withering cock and said "I've been fantasizing about this shit for forever."

I only grinned and laid my head on his chest, trying to get comfortable on my shitty couch.

"I love hearing you say my name," he said. He paused for a second. "Moaning it, really."

I felt like dork, but despite myself I smiled and told him "It's pretty sexy hearing my name come out of your mouth, too."

We were silent for a moment while our bodies cooled. His fingers caressed my knee, my leg now folded up on his lap.

"Hey," I said, "how are you so good at this?"

He threw his head back in laughter and said "What?"

"Fingering me, whatever. You knew exactly what to do. Guys our age typically aren't so... skilled in this matter."

"Well," he said, "I've messed around with a couple... older women. They're pretty demanding, y'know. I think, actually, older is my type." He raised his eyebrows at me and I giggled like the dumb-ass I was.

"Obviously," I sighed, listening to the air whoosh like a breeze in and out of his lungs. For another moment, we were silent. My attention fell to the forgotten X-files episode.

"Years? Really?"

"Yes! I love your brother and all but I definitely noticed you around the house. Especially when you kicked Marc's ass at every videogame y'all owned. That was hot."

I nodded saying "Yeah, I'm pretty boss when it comes to gaming."

"You're sweet, super-intelligent, ambitious, obviously a freak in bed," I laughed as he continued, "Funny, generous, creative. It was impossible to ignore you back then, and it still is now."

My heart kind of swelled, and the butterflies resumed their dancing in my stomach. I didn't know if I truly believed him, but everything he was saying sure was nice.

"Did you ever... think about me?" he asked quietly.

I rubbed his belly and said, "A little. I mean, I knew you were cute. But you were a bit skinny and childish, and that wasn't really what I was into."

He sighed through his nose. "What do you think about me now?"

I drew a circle on his stomach with my finger. "I think you're exceptionally sexy. I love your body. It's so... strong, and it fits you perfectly. The fact that you're really gunning for that Broadcasting degree is also really hot. A hard-working man is hot man, I think."

Chuckling, he placed his hand on top of mine, saying "My stump... it doesn't freak you out, does it?"

I looked into his gorgeous eyes. "No. I don't care about your arm." I paused for a second, then admitted, "Actually, I like it. Like, a lot. It's pretty hot, really."

He guffawed and exclaimed "Oh my God, you have an amputee fetish! Goddamn, Noelle, you keep surprising me with how freaky you are!"

I slapped his chest lightly. "Shut up, it's not a fetish. It's just... it's different, and I admire it." I plopped my head down again. "You're strong, inside and out."

"Thank you," he said, pecking me on the forehead.

Our attentions shifted back again to the television, and it was probably one of the most relaxing moments of my life, lying there with him at midday, doing nothing. I was almost relaxed enough to pass out.

"What now?" he asked.

"What now?"

"Yeah. Like, right now and in the future. Currently, I wanna watch this DVD with you for the next few hours, but, sometime soon, I wanna take you out. I think," he said, "we should date."

"You think so?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well," I said, "I definitely want to keep watching the X-Files. But dating... I don't know. I mean, what would Marcus think? And you live in another province at Southern, how'd we even keep that type of relationship going?"

He lay silent for a moment. "I think Marc would be cool. He's known that I've liked you for years. But, yeah, I see what you mean about the distance." His head swiveled back to me and he said, "I'd try for you, though. I've wanted this for years, Noelle. I'm not givin' up just yet. I'm serious."

His gaze said volumes. I believed that he was.

"Okay. We can try." I went in for a kiss and our lips touched gently.

"Great," he whispered.

12