Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Dancing with the Devil.
6.4k words
4.33
49k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 11/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,238 Followers

This is a continuation and to follow the story it would be best to read chapter one.

Cheers

CharlieB4

*****

At work, the boss was standing at the front door when I got there. I didn't expect that, as I usually opened up, and he strolled in, mid-morning. We were just a small workshop and steel fabrication business. We worked on mowers, small tractors and farm machinery. We had a steady clientele from around the district, especially people with older machinery. Parts could be hard to get, and expensive, but we had the gear to make new shafts and bearing housings from scratch at half the price.

I ran the workshop, and my boss did spare parts and sales. We mostly stayed out of each other's way, so I was surprised to see him waiting for me.

"What's up, Brent?"

"Do you know the Mason place on the hill, out past the sporting fields?"

"Yeah, everybody does."

I was on guard. Melissa's last name was Mason. The house he was talking about was her family home; a large, old-style homestead built by one of the original farming families. It had extensive grounds, and even a series of ponds. They opened the garden up for a family day a couple of times a year, with the proceeds going to charity.

"Well, they are thinking of changing their suppliers and were wondering if we could go up and service their machinery today."

"No chance. I've got a full book down here, today. Maybe in a couple of weeks..."

"No, Tony, it has to be today. She was most insistent. They are thinking about trading in all there stuff for new ones. That's two large zero-turn mowers, one 60 horse-power tractor and attachments." I could see the commission dollar signs spinning in his eyes.

"Well...I suppose I could send one of the boys out..."

"You're not listening, Tony. She wants the best, and that's what she is going to get. Now, get your tools in your truck and get your arse to that house!"

I did as I was ordered. Melissa was playing another one of her games, but she had me at a disadvantage, this time. Driving to the house, I wasn't too worried as it was her parents' house, so I assumed at least one of them would be there. I assumed wrong.

I had no idea where the equipment was housed, so I drove up to the main house. I pushed the intercom button, and Melissa answered.

"I'll be there in a second, just putting some clothes on." The distorted voice squawked from the small speaker.

I looked around at the manicured lawns and formal garden beds that flanked the paved entrance way. The door opened and revealed a recently showered Melissa, her hair wrapped in a towel on top of her head. Her face, clear of makeup, perhaps even more radiant. She was wearing a long cotton dressing gown tied with a sash around her middle, which accentuated her hourglass figure. The silky lapels crossed over her breasts, revealing a hint of cleavage. Dragging my eyes away from her body, I looked up and saw her look of satisfaction at the effect her appearance had on me.

"Where are the...er..machines I have to service?" I asked, trying to seem in control.

Melissa leaned against the door, smiling. "Are you sure you don't want to start with me?"

"Not until you and Sal have worked out the details."

"Spoilsport!" She replied, poking her tongue out. "Go back to the fork in the drive and follow it around the back. You can't miss it. The gardener has the day off, so you shouldn't be disturbed."

I retreated back to my truck and she watched me go; the amused look still on her face. I found the shed and started work. There were actually three zero-turn mowers of various ages and widths, along with a 60 hp Kubota tractor with front end loader and mower on the back. Next to the section with all the implements was a fully equipped workshop; new blades and bearings were laid out for each mower next to drums of oil. It was going to be a long day.

At about 12:30, I was wiggling out from under the tractor when I ran into an attractive set of stocking-clad legs. Melissa stood over me.

"I'm going to meet Sal at St Catherine's. Will you be alright here by yourself?"

As she spoke she moved one leg forward, giving me a view up her skirt to her crotch. I could see the small piece of material covering her pussy, and the thin strip of her g string disappearing between her cheeks.

"Yes...yes I'll be fine" I stammered, as I tried to move so I could see her face.

"Best be careful with that tent you're pitching. There are a lot of sharp things around here." Melissa laughed as she turned and walked out of the shed.

I looked down and saw the bulge of my growing erection in my overalls. Damn, that woman could get under my skin.

I had the job done by 3, and I was packing up, hoping to be gone before Melissa got back. My phone rang. Checking the screen, I saw it was Sal.

"Hi, Sal. How did it go at the school?"

"Great. They were so helpful and they seem excited for our girls to be going there!"

"That certainly makes a change. I'm just packing up from a job and that will do me for today, so I should be able to pick up the girls and get home early."

"No need. Mum's going to keep them overnight. I just have to drop off some clothes. Umm, well, I talked with Melissa and, well...er...she thought it might be a good idea to start your...er...baby making this afternoon."

"But, I thought Friday was the day?"

"These things aren't precise, so you know...if you do it more..then maybe it will mean it works this cycle." Sal sounded uncertain, and I know I was.

"What did you work out with Melissa?" I inquired, becoming resigned to my fate.

"Just that we will help her make a baby. She will come home when she is ovulating for six months. If it hasn't worked by then, you have to get tested. If that shows you're fertile, we have to try for another six months. If after that time Melissa isn't pregnant, then we call it quits, but the girls stay at St Catherine's."

"Can't I just jerk off into a jar after this time? And what's with the 'we?' Are you going to watch?" I was getting angry and raising my voice.

"Don't yell at me! Melissa wants to do it the natural way, that's all. No, I'm not going to watch, but I will be supporting you both through this. Come on, Tony! She's smoking hot! You have the opportunity for wild sex outside of our marriage with my agreement. Man up and get the job done!" Sal barked at me, matching my anger.

"That's easy for you to say...Sal...Sal?" She either lost service or hung up.

I threw the last of my tools in the truck and waited, wondering which motel we would be going to. Twenty minutes later, Melissa's BMW drove through the entrance gates and towards the shed. She pulled up next to the truck with her window rolled down.

"Have you spoken to Sal?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied, still sulking from how the conversation ended.

"Good, let's go over to the house and get started!" Melissa flashed me a sultry look over her sunglasses.

"What about your parents?"

"They're in Perth till Friday. We have the whole house to ourselves. Last one there gets to sleep on the wet patch!" Her window rolled up as she spun her wheels on the gravel road and headed for the house at top speed. I followed at a more leisurely pace. Her car disappeared into a garage, so I rolled up to the front door. As I got out of the truck, the front door opened wide. Melissa stood just back from the threshold, motioning me in.

"Come on, slow poke!" She scolded.

I walked towards her, the line from an old nursery rhyme going through me head. 'Won't you walk into my parlour, said the spider to the fly.'

Melissa closed the door behind me, then led me through to the kitchen.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked.

"Is there somewhere I can wash up?" I held up my hands, showing my oily palms.

"In the laundry," she pointed to a door off to the right. "There is a shower in there. You may as well freshen up before we get dirty." Her attempts to lighten my mood weren't working.

"I haven't got any clothes to change into."

"You won't need any." she replied, smiling. Then seeing my demeanor, she hardened. "Oh, come on! We aren't cutting out your kidney here! It's just sex. You might as well enjoy it, because I intend to!"

Moving towards me, she hustled me towards the door. "Get in there and wash away your frown." As I moved through the door, she slapped my bum, "I'll get you a bathrobe."

I took a long time in the shower. Getting out, I dried myself, then put on a robe that Melissa had left. Walking out, I saw Melissa standing impatiently at the kitchen bench with a glass of wine.

"Finally! I was worried that you had drowned in there. Would you like a drink?"

"No thanks, lets just get this done!" I replied. I may as well have been referring to a welding job.

"Alright then. Let's go upstairs to my room." She growled, tipping the rest of her wine down the sink.

We went up the staircase, and I tried to keep an obvious gap between us. Once inside the room, she told me to make myself comfortable while she went into an adjoining bathroom. I removed my robe and got under the doona. I began slowly stroking my cock, thinking if I could get a head start I might get out of there quicker. Melissa came out of the door and immediately guessed my intention.

"If you want to increase your chance of success, then you should realize if you pop off before I'm ready then you decrease the probability of impregnation."

I stopped stroking.

Melissa walked slowly to the side of the bed and stopped. She slowly loosened the sash that held her gown closed. Once it was undone, she shrugged her shoulders and it fell, revealing her naked body. Even though I was expecting it, I gasped, which caused Melissa to smile. I had seen her in a bikini a long time before and knew she looked good, but naked she was unbelievable. Maybe she had been under the knife, but if she had, then it was money damn well spent.

She slid between the sheets and moved over to be next to me. Her palm slid over my chest and stomach, but stayed clear of my still hard cock.

"Oh yes, " she purred, " so tight and firm. Just like I hoped it would be."

Taking my hand from my hip, she lifted it and placed it on her breast. I slid it lightly over the surface, feeling her nipple pressing expectantly against my palm.

"Mmmn, rough hands. I like rough hands. "

Melissa pressed closer, forcing my hand to flatten her tit. She put a hand behind my head and moved in for a kiss. I ducked, so her lips met my hair. It didn't deter her, as she held my head down while lifting her body higher, bringing her impressive bust into play. I gave in, slightly. Melissa wasn't going to let this finish until she at least thought she had won. I opened wide, taking her right nipple and as much breast into my mouth as I could.

"Yes!" She moaned, "that's it, suck those titties!"

Pushing my head from side to side, she had me working on both breasts while running her fingers through my hair. I dropped my hand down and cupped her sex, then slid my middle finger along her very wet slit. Melissa moaned and lifted her hips to get more contact. I kept my touch light, teasing her outer lips every now and then, straying closer to the hard nub of her clit before dancing away again. All the while, I sucked and licked those magnificent tits.

Melissa was getting worked up, but so was I. Her hand now stroked my cock and desire was overwhelming me. In order to get back to business, I removed her hand and pushed her roughly onto her back. Moving between her legs, I positioned my dick at the entrance to her dripping hole. 'Just get the job done and get home.' I thought, if only it were that simple.

I slipped inside. Melissa gasped and I groaned. Wow! This was different. Good, and different. I hadn't been with another woman for the last ten years. Before Sal, I had some experience in the fumbling and giggling way teenagers have sex. With Sal, we'd worked out a bit of a routine, I suppose. We both knew what the other liked, and how to accommodate the other's desires, but it was mild-mannered married sex.

Melissa was hard where Sal was soft, demanding where Sal was compliant, and Melissa was tight. I don't know whether it was exercise and muscle tone, or my dick was a little bigger than she was used to, but I could feel her cunt stretch as I continued to push inside. Her fingernails dug into my butt cheeks and she moved her hips, pulling me in until I was fully enveloped by her slick cunt.

We stayed like that, our hips pressed together, for some time.

"Oh, god! It's so good to have a real man's cock for a change!" Melissa gasped, still grinding her sex against me.

I eased out a little, but those long fingernails dug in again and hauled me back in.

"Give me a minute, Tony. Bring those lips down here and suck on my titties some more." She commanded.

Telling myself that I had to do what ever it takes, I complied. In my head, I was trying to keep this a business transaction, but my body was sending me other signals. I nipped and sucked on her nipples before moving up to the nape of her neck. The fingernails retracted from my butt, and I began to move slowly in and out.

"Yes! Yes!" Melissa hissed, "fuck me country, boy!"

Her hands found the back of my head and she tried to trap me in a kiss again, but I dodged, and her tongue went in my ear. I may have been playing hard to get up top, but I was reveling in her pussy. I was starting to pick up the pace, and she was fucking me back just as hard. Her pussy clenched around my shaft as I pulled out, before opening to allow me easy passage back inside.

"Fuck"

"Fuck"

"Fuck" Melissa chanted.

"Oh shit" I was so close.

She grabbed my face, and this time I didn't dodge. I dove right in. Kissing her back, hard, groaning into her mouth as my balls churned and began sending in the advance party.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I yelled after tearing my mouth away from hers.

I went rigid, spurting my seed while she continued working those hips, dragging every last drop from me. Then she was kissing me again, less hunger now, but no less passion.

As my senses returned, I tore my lips from hers and rolled off, my limp dick laying slick against my inner thigh. I suppose I should have sat straight up and begun to get dressed, but I reasoned I deserved a rest. Melissa reached across and placed her hand on my thigh. I would have moved it but it was a respectable distance from my satisfied penis.

Melissa got up and went to the bathroom, and I was still getting my breath back, so I decided to stay lying down a little longer. The door to the bathroom was open and she stood silhouetted by the light behind her. Knowing I was watching, she leaned back against the door jamb. Licking her finger, she traced it around her nipple before taking both breasts in her hands and caressing them.

Shit, she was hot! Smoking! Leaving the light on, she walked towards the end of the bed. Climbing up onto it, Melissa stayed on all fours, and with her head down low, she crawled over me with her arse stuck up in the air, swaying enticingly. I should've been leaving, but I was mesmerized. Once her face got level with my knee, she began trailing fairy kisses up the inside of my leg. As she got closer to my limp dick she slowed, she knew I wasn't going to move.

She moved her mouth over my cock head, I could feel her warm breath. Her tongue darted out for a quick lick, then moved away to my other leg. The fairy kisses began again, rising up again before hovering over my now hardening dick. Her head tilted up, and even though I couldn't see very well, I knew she was staring at me. Probably with a smirk as she teased me.

I gave up, placing my hands on her head. I pushed it down, and it was what she was waiting for. Opening wide, she engulfed me in her beautiful mouth. If I thought the sex before had been great, then this was unbelievable, or maybe my life had been too sheltered. Melissa brought me to the edge of no return so many times, only to stop until I had calmed down before cranking it up again.

Finally, almost out of frustration, I hauled her up on top of me and slammed my cock into her. Her lips sought mine, and we kissed as I frantically fucked her. Breaking our kiss, she sat up.

"Whoa there, country boy! I need to catch up!" She lifted herself up until I slipped out. I was thrusting at thin air for a few seconds. When I stopped, she steadied my dick and began rubbing it gently on the outside of her pussy. "Just relax." she cooed, "Let me do the work. I'll let you know when to start again."

I stayed still and Melissa, satisfied I was going to be good, impaled herself again. She began riding me slowly, sensually rotating her hips as she rose and fell. I reached for her breasts, rubbing them roughly, causing Melissa to cry out and increase her tempo. Her breathing became more labored and her fingernails dug into my arms.

Taking the initiative, I gripped her hips and began rising up to meet her as she dropped down.

"Yes, Tony! Yes, Tony! Fuck me, baby!" Melissa gasped, changing position so she was kneeling astride my hips, leaning forward and resting on her extended arms on my shoulders.

I picked up the pace, feeling another orgasm bubbling just below the surface. I gripped her luscious arse and kept Melissa in sync with my quickening tempo.

"Oh god, Tony, I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your big dick!" Melissa screamed.

"Right with you, baby!" I kept thrusting even as my cock began shooting its seed deep inside her.

Melissa collapsed on top of me, my dick still firmly embedded inside her. I stroked her back and hair lightly as we recovered. It was an act of intimacy that I practiced exclusively with Sal before now, and that realization brought me back to reality.

"I have to get home." I stated abruptly, rolling Melissa off me and sitting up. I turned on the bedside lamp and reached for the bathrobe.

"Sure I can't coax another rise out of you?" her hand snaked around my hip, trying to get to the family jewels.

"Lay off, Melissa. You got what you wanted." I replied, trapping her wrist and silently cursing myself for losing control.

"Oh contrer, my big stallion. I'm not even half way to what I want!"

Retrieving her hand, she sat up behind me, putting her arms around my shoulders. Melissa pressed herself against my back. I could feel her breasts flatten against me, and I realized I really wanted to stay. At least part of me did.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I shrugged her off, stood up and put on the robe. I was almost through the bedroom door before Melissa spoke again.

"What time tomorrow, stud?" She asked, mocking me.

I tried not to look around, but failed. Melissa was lying back on the messed up bed. Her blonde hair fanned out on the pillow around her head. Her legs were open with one slightly raised, her hand was poised provocatively above her pussy. One finger extended and disappeared between the folds.

"Umm, after...after work." I spluttered.

She lifted her hand up to her face and sniffed her finger, then placed it between her lips and sucked it inside before pulling it out with a sigh.

"Yummy! Don't be late, I miss you already."

I turned away quickly, and accidentally banged my head on the door frame. Melissa laughed; a sound that followed me down the stairs as I went to retrieve my clothes.

As I pulled up at my home, I realized I should have showered. I probably smelled of Melissa and sex. When I had seen the time at Melissa's parent's house, I thought it best to hightail it home. It was 8:30 when I opened the front door, and Sal called out to me.

"Is that you, Tony?"

"Yes...I'm just going to have a shower." I called back, turning into our room and making for the bathroom.

As I was getting undressed, Sal appeared at the door.

"I was getting worried...it's after eight." Sal's concern showed on her face.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,238 Followers
12