Reunion Ch. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of the John and Tanya saga.
10.1k words
4.42
9.2k
5
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jott50
jott50
377 Followers

This is the end of reunion. I was going to write reunion as a short but decided after submitting it that the two could possibly develop a relationship of sorts. In addition there were a few loose ends that I wanted to fill in. This is the second and final part to a story that takes two people from a short relationship, call it a highschool crush in which he develops a lifelong love for her as an adult. The first installment got them together after a 50 year separation in that time frame he finds and marries his wife of 45 years. She is divorced twice and currently single. The story picks up after he leaves the reunion.

The first chapter of reunion had no sex but deux will have some senior sex so all you young people that think it's gross and disgusting will just have to bear with me or just skip over the sexy parts.

Needless to say all people engaged in sex will be well into their senior years. Also in part one there was an element of my real life as a teen but in deux it's all fabrication and takes place at least 2 years into the future from the posting date. I hope you enjoy.

*****

I sat in my motel room in just my shirt and boxer briefs sipping a local craft brew. Looking out at the few city lights left on, in a contemplative mood. On the one hand I felt my grief return for my dead wife and all our memories that we had accumulated throughout our 45 years.

On the other hand I felt the yearning of my lifelong love for Tanya. I had told her tonight that I would have left my life and went with her if she had ever contacted me.

Was that the truth?

Yes. No. Maybe.

At this point I really can't say for sure if I would have. Certainly I would have been tempted but would I have brought that type of hurt to my wife?

My family?

I guess I would never know because my wife was gone forever now. Almost her last words were for me to find someone to love me. Not for me to love but to love me instead. What did she mean? Could I find happiness not loving someone that loved me?

A light tap on my room door brought me out of my conundrum. I glanced at the clock next to the bed and wondered who could it be at 1:00 am. 'Probably some drunk looking for their room,' I thought.

Looking through the peephole I saw the top of a head on a blonde woman. She was nervously looking down at her purse and a small cloth bag. She looked up and knocked again and I recognised her.

Tanya.

What did she want?

I slowly opened the door without saying anything.

"Hello sailor I seem to be lost. Could you help a girl out?" she said with a nervous grin.

I didn't say anything for a couple of beats. "Tanya it's 1:00 AM why are you here? What do you want." I wasn't angry anymore but curious as to why she had come to me after the things I had said earlier in the evening.

"I wanted to finish our conversation that we started tonight. Also you left so abruptly that you didn't give me a chance to tell my side of what happened on our first date. May I come in?" She said the last as she pushed me aside and strolled into my room. I had thought to pack in the morning so my clothes from earlier were strewn about carelessly.

She put her purse and 'diddy bag' on the table that had my two empty beer bottles on and turned to me.

"John I really just want to talk, and to apologize, and also to let you know how my life turned out. We never got to that point did we? I do have some questions for you also but maybe the answers will come from our talk."

I was a bit put off by her brazenness but in a way what she said was true. I had left abruptly when the grief and guilt at how I had treated my wife for so many years had overwhelmed me.

I moved a few clothes so she had a place to sit and asked her, "Would you like a beer? I only have beer and bottled water. Sorry but I wasn't expecting company."

"Water is fine John," she replied.

I opened a bottle for her and sat across the table. When she had pushed by me I noticed that she smelled freshly showered and was wearing a perfume that I had always liked. 'Forbidden' I thought, or something close. I looked at her while she drank and waited for her to open up. She put the bottle down and looked into my eyes. I could see. What? Shame? Guilt? Concern? Fear? I waited.

"When we were on our date that night I had only recently heard something about you that I couldn't, at first, believe. We had been flirting at school and I thought you were so handsome so I took a chance and said yes when you asked me out. Then I was told by Mark that you had been trying to seduce him. He said that he had proof that you had hit on other guys in our class also. Then he and Richard came to my house and corroborated his accusations, I was stunned. I had never saw any indication that you were not 100% herto before but the doubt had been put there."

"You could have asked me about that. I never tried to seduce anyone in our class. Yeah sure there was always the locker room banter between us. Always had been some grabass fooling around but never anything relating to sex.

As I found out later, for some twisted reason, the guy that I had always considered my best friend was in cahoots to torpedo our relationship but I never found out why. Did you know?"

"No. As a matter of fact I didn't know he was trying to 'torpedo' us because at that point I didn't realise that there was an 'us'. You had not asked me to be your steady and this was our first date so in all fairness what happened that night was just one of those things that happened. Didn't you ever go out with someone and come home with someone else in college?"

"No. I was married with 2 kids when I entered college."

"I see," she said. ""Did you date anyone when you were in Alaska? Was there anyone special in your senior year?"

"No there was a girl I dated a few times but the spark wasn't there. In fact I was still in love with you so it would have taken a lot to get my interest."

"You mentioned tonight that you were a virgin on our date. When did you lose your virginity if I may ask?"

"My first sexual experience was with a hooker in Barcelona Spain. That was the first port of call on my first cruise in the Navy. I had just turned 19 that summer. Since we are being honest here when did you give it up your first time?"

"I'm not going to tell you. I wasn't a virgin the night of the beach party though."

"A girl needs to keep some of her secrets huh? Fair enough. It doesn't matter. Tell me about your marriages. How did they end?"

"I met my first husband when in college at some party. We dated briefly and broke it off when I heard he was cheating on me. We hooked up again for good about 6 months before we graduated. We married shortly after graduation and I moved to his home town. Sand Lake.

We both worked for his father's construction company and he inherited it when his father passed. I thought we would grow old together until I heard that he was having an affair with a long time customer. I was so incensed that I had an affair of my own and threw it in his face. He swore that he had not cheated but by that time it was too late for us. We had both burned too many bridges. I was fortunate in that I proactively found a good lawyer to represent me in the divorce because even though there was no children I got half of everything including his construction company. We decided to sell his company and after the divorce was final he started up another with his old client list.

I dated briefly and found husband number 2 shortly after I moved home. He was someone I knew from my old neighborhood. He was a mid level executive working for a huge manufacturing corporation so he traveled extensively and often but I knew that when we married.

Shortly after we married I discovered I was pregnant. My son is 25 now and recently got his masters in business law from U of M.

When I got pregnant my husband stopped having sex with me claiming that he was afraid of hurting the baby but I found out from his secretary soon after that he was getting it on with different women when he traveled.

At that point I wanted nothing to do with him sexually. STD'S were becoming a problem in the countries he visited so after our son was born I filed for divorce. I used the same attorney for my second divorce and because of our son got 75% of our savings, half of our equity in the house, spousal support unless I remarried or our son graduated and he paid for the college costs.

I found out years later that the secretary was an old girlfriend but unhappy in her marriage. Once she broke us up she went after him. They got married about 5 years later and I think they are still together.

I raised my son as a single mother until he left for college. I only dated sporadically until he got his masters. He moved to the west coast for his career where he met his current girlfriend.

I had invested my proceeds from my divorces in the stock market until I was satisfied that my son would be self sufficient and in 2007 I pulled almost all of it out to invest in a venture with my father.

He was getting old but wanted to invest in a winemaking venture. I trusted him and his business plan sounded well thought out so in '07 we started buying equipment. The stock market and housing meltdown in '08 gave us opportunity to look at distressed farms for our grapes. In '09 we bought a farm and neighboring acreage for pennies compared to its ultimate worth. Now we are producing four types of wine and showing a healthy profit. We went into the black by '15 and are expanding our production and farming acreage.

As of now the future looks bright in every area of my life except one. I'm in my 60s now and at a time I should be sitting on a porch and watching the sunset with my loving husband but I don't have one. I'm lonely John. I have been so lonely for so long that I have accepted my fate to die a lonely but wealthy business owner."

I had been quiet during Tanyas portrayal of her life. That was a lot of information to absorb. Certainly she had lived a full and somewhat fruitful life. I could see only one flaw in her personality though.

"If I understand you correctly, you have had at least three chances at happiness you tell me that you wish. In all three cases you let a third party poison your relationship. Is that correct?"

She thought for maybe 30 seconds while she considered my question.

"I never thought of it that way but you are right. Even in your case I took someone else's word that you were gay. In both my marriages it was a third party that I listened to not my husband." the tears were running down her cheeks. "You must think i'm a terrible person John."

I stood up and went to her. "You forget that I am the one that has loved you most of my life." I pulled her from her seat and hugged her. Her hair smelled so nice. I could feel her tears on my chest.

"Hold me John. I so miss just having someone to just hold me."

I held her in a lovers embrace for a few minutes. Her tears stopped as she collapsed into my embrace. I tipped her face up with my finger and lowered my lips to hers. We touched gently. I briefly remembered how I had yearned to feel these lips all those years ago. How many times had I masterbated imagining how she would feel in my arms. How many times, even years after I had married, had I imagined how she would have felt in my arms.

She pulled away from me slightly. "John did you mean what you said. Have you loved me so long?"

I briefly thought of my life with my wife. 45 years is a long time to live with one woman while loving another.

"Since the seventh grade. It was different with her though. She never gave up on me no matter my moods or how I treated her. Even through the years that she had no libido. She always let it be known that I was her man and she didn't share. For the longest time I always had your face in the back of my consciousness. Your face would pop up in my thoughts without any prodding or catalyst. Then she got sick and all my thoughts were directed toward her healthcare. 10 years she fought. I saw an amazing person develop. She never complained, even when the pain was bad towards the end. Almost her last words were for me. She told me to find another to love me as she always had. It wasn't until she took her last breath that I finally realised how amazing she had been."

"I wish I had known her," she said tears once again running down her cheeks. I kissed her tears away and touched our lips together again.

I took a chance. "Tanya would you spend the night with me?" I hoped she said yes but was prepared for her refusal.

She had a nervous grin on her face. "I am way ahead of you. I brought clean underwear for when we go to breakfast," she nodded towards her 'ditty bag'. "But I do need to use your bathroom first." she grabbed her ditty bag as she walked into the bathroom.

I haven't described either my wife or Tanya up to this point but now would be appropriate. In school Tanya was thin but shapely. Her face wouldn't be considered beautiful but maybe attractive. She had a small mouth, thin lips and a cute button nose. Her eyes were brown. Her hair then was a dark shade of blonde. Dirty blonde is the term I think. Her breasts had been small, a cup possibly a b cup. Her waist was thin, her hips rounded then her legs. Those incredible sexy legs.

Now her face looked the same but older more mature. Wrinkles had formed laugh lines and her chin seemed fuller. Her hair was a much lighter blonde which I am sure came from her hairdresser.

Her breasts had grown with motherhood and age. She looked to be a small 36 c but I never had much luck guessing breast size when the person had clothes on. The industry was too good at hiding saggy or flabby breasts. Then came the biggest change. Her waist had grown from 19-20" as a teen to possibly 34" now and her hips flared from there. Her thighs were the biggest change, her thighs had thickened considerably. Gone were the thin willowy legs but all in all for a women on the far side of 60 she was an attractive package.

I knew tonight might be the only time I would ever get the chance to be with her so I would bring my A game. After the bathroom door closed I went to my luggage, searching for my little blue pills. I hoped they would be as effective with the alcohol I had consumed but I knew it would be almost an hour before the pill took effect so after popping one of the chemical wonders, I opened a bottle of water and drank half.

A bit about my wife is appropriate here.

Our libidos had never meshed. Throughout our marriage she had needed extensive foreplay to be ready to make love. Like most men I was ready almost at once but I learned to be a patient lover and to warm her up slowly before she was ready for sex. We developed a routine that included much finger play, kissing, oral so much oral. She would cum spectacularly from my tongue. Her tits were not that sensitive although sometimes she would direct me to her nipples to softly suckle but she loved everything else.

As the years went by our love making took on a mechanical form. She seemed to want it less and less, and took longer to excite. Finally after her last rejection I decided to not ask for something that she wasn't prepared to give. For the past 15 years I was dating my two girlfriends, Lucy Left and Rachael Right.

My point here was that I was prepared to be patient with Tanya. I knew that she would thoroughly enjoy herself tonight. My plan was to take her repeatedly to the cusp of orgasm using several ways. Through years of practice I had learned how to interpret a woman's body language in the bedroom and tonight I would use my knowledge to make Tanya's night an unforgettable experience.

The door opened and a vision of loveliness emerged. She was everything I expected dressed in an almost see through off white nightgown that stopped at her thighs. I had taken my shirt off and was dressed in only my boxer briefs. We came together in the room and I kissed her again slowly, lovingly.

"I'm not that skinny little kid you remember. Do I look ok?" she asked.

"You are everything I remember and more." I was running my hands down her back and to her panties. I slowly rubbed her ample butt cheeks then up her sides to her breasts. Surprisingly there wasn't much sag. Was a bit of surgery in her past? I slowly moved toward her nipples, testing their sensitivity. She moaned in delight.

"Mmmmmm they love your touch. You are so gentle. Would you like to kiss them?"

I went back down her gown to her hips then came back up again on the inside. Her bare skin felt silky smooth and with a bit of hardness from the work of the years she had spent building her wine business. she seemed so responsive to my caresses and I wanted to find out what turned her on. I would find those spots that every woman has. Little caresses found one right above the crack of her ass. Another found a spot above her left breast. Her nipples were super sensitive. I kissed one and then nibbled on the other.

"Mmmmmmmm," she responded. I spent a few minutes with her nipples then moved to her face for further exploration.

Her earlobes loved my nibbling lips and when I went down to her neck she tensed then squeaked softly.

"You found my weakness. My neck. I love how you feel me."

I slowly moved her over to the bed. Before she lay down I pulled her nightgown over her head.

"No sense in struggling with it while lying down," I told her.

"My thoughts exactly." she said, pulling her panties off.

Before me was the woman I had lusted for over 50 years. I had to step back a step so I could take the whole package in. Her breasts had just a bit of sag and sported slightly puffy areola a few shades darker than her skin with small pointed nipples. Her waist showed some roll but not much. Her pussy was waxed clean and I could see her clitoral hood poking through her fat lips.

"I had it lasered clean years ago for my bikini," she felt her puffy lips briefly.

Lovely.

I took a moment to pull my briefs off then directed her to the center of our bed on her side. I wasn't hard but it wouldn't matter for a while. I was going to make love to her slowly, deliberately, with passion and finesse.

We lay side by side. My hands moving randomly over her body looking for her special spots, mentally cataloging them. We kissed slowly with lips that barely touched. I nibbled on her lower lip with mine then gently nipped her lower lip with my teeth.

Our tongues had touched briefly in the exchange but now it was time to put my skills into action. I started kissing her chin and moved to her ears then slowly moved around to her neck and down to her shoulders. The perfume she had applied had been strong on her neck and seemed less pungent the lower I got. Her breasts and lower shoulders were next in line for my attention but I stayed away from her sensitive nipples, choosing to slowly bring her to arousal. I discovered more perfume between her breasts. Had she planned a seduction?

Her moans, gasps and cute little squeaks told me that I was doing everything right. Her mounds had flattened when she moved onto her back but no matter. I loved her tits flat. She may have had surgery but not implants.

After maybe 10-15 minutes spent on her upper body, it was time to move lower. I proceeded slowly down her abdomen until I found another spot. Her navel was a surprise. When I stuck my tongue into her bellybutton she squeaked again louder.

"Oh god John what are you doing? You just gave me a small orgasm. Please do that again."

'She was discovering things about herself,' I noted to myself. Had she spent her whole life around duds for lovers? I hoped so.

I licked and sucked around her navel area more but was not rewarded by any more orgasms so I proceeded to her twitching pelvis and the last of the spots that she had spritzed her perfume. This was the first time I had ever explored a totally hairless pussy. Was the hairless skin more sensitive? No matter I would proceed with what I knew worked.

jott50
jott50
377 Followers