Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Practically living in the past was not doing me any good. I found that I was parked in my apartment complex but had not gotten out of the car. I came out of my reverie and found the night watchman peering at me through the glass, probably wondering if was still among the living... I had sat there for so long. I laughed at my morbid joke and let myself into my apartment.

I almost imagined I saw an envelope slipped under the door. Now that thought got me really upset. Then I realized that I was looking at an envelope on the floor!!! Suddenly excited, I picked it up, and with my hands now trembling, found a card inside. Her card. A new job. I turned it over with a sense of déjà vu and she had written, just like she had, all those months ago... "at Tina's. please call" Tina was my friend's wife. It was 1 am in the morning. Who cared?? I certainly didn't!! I called. I knew she answered the phone. Just hearing her breathe was too much for me. I disconnected immediately and rushed over. She was waiting by the gate. Tina, and my friend were by their door. I caught my friend's eye and saw him rolling his eyes. Tina waved with a happy smile on her face and they shut the door.

I took my wife back home. She opened her bag and gave me a gift wrapped package with 'happy birthday' written across it. I hadn't realized. I was so emotional, I couldn't get any words out. She smiled at me. I knew I had to open the package. I did. There were a pair of tiny handcuffs on velvet. I looked at her. And she was looking at me, with that smile on her face, and held out her right wrist. She started to cry. And said, between sobs, that one cuff was for her and one for me. And started to laugh and cry at the same time.

A year has gone by. We are wonderful together. The sex is as hot as ever. And yes, I will be a father next month. She looks radiant. She quit her job last month as she would like to concentrate on the homefront for a few months, as we'll have our hands full. She's also working on a project for her own business.

I am a lucky man.

The End.

12