Reunion Ch. 03

Story Info
Things heat up between brother and sister.
6.6k words
4.55
44.8k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked a couple of times during the week by phone, but I stayed off the subject of sex. I played it cool, and that Saturday night I found myself on her stoop again. Since I didn't know what she was serving, I was carrying a bottle of red and a bottle of white.

This time, Katie answered the door, and there was a young man standing behind her in the living room. Her greeting was friendly, if not a little stiff. I wasn't sure whether she didn't like me, or she just lacked the social graces that came so natural to her sister and mother.

"Uncle Dan this is Ryan," she introduced us as I entered the house.

"Hi Ryan," I smiled. He was a big guy, even taller than my six-foot frame, and he struck me as being very reserved.

"Hi," was all he said.

"Mom is in the kitchen," Katie continued.

"Well let me go in and say hello." I excused myself and walked past them on my way to the kitchen.

Trish was leaning against the kitchen counter a glass of wine in her hand and talking to Aileen and a young boy.

"Oh Hi," Trish's face lit up as soon as she saw me. Aileen smiled too, and the boy just stood there looking awkward.

"Hi," I said as I held up the two bottles of wine. "I'm glad I brought two, since you have already started."

"First of all," Trish said feigning indignation. "This is my first glass, and second of all, you are late. You were supposed to be here at seven."

She walked around the kitchen table to greet me. She had on a floral print blouse over a white camisole type tee shirt and a denim skirt. Her blouse was conservative and the tee shirt showed just a hint of cleavage.

"I know. I'm sorry," I said exasperated. "I got held up at work."

"Look at you," she said as she approached me and brushed my hair with her hand. "You're all windblown."

"I had all of the windows open in the car. I hate air conditioning."

Trish gave me a kiss on the cheek, and before she moved away from me she whispered, "You look cute."

I tried not to let the surprise and satisfaction show on my face. "All you ladies look very pretty tonight," I said looking around the room. Katie had come in the room behind me.

"Uncle Dan," Aileen spoke up. "This is my friend Chaz."

"Oh so this is the infamous Chaz," I said with an accusatory tone.

"What?" The boy said surprised.

"Uncle Dan!" Aileen was mortified.

Trish had a big smile on her face seeing her youngest daughter in such a predicament.

"It's nice to finally meet you Chaz," I said as I held out my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, sir." The boy shook my hand.

"So what did you make for dinner?" I tried to break an awkward silence in the room. The two girls laughed, and Aileen almost spat out her drink.

"Mom doesn't cook," Katie said sarcastically.

"She doesn't even know where the stove is," Aileen added with glee.

"That's not true, smart ass," Trish said with a tight smile. "I put the take-out in the oven to keep it warm." And with that we all laughed.

"Okay, all of you comediennes help me get dinner out to the table," Trish instructed her girls. "You boys go sit in the dinning room. Dan," she addressed me with a warm smile." Do you want a glass of wine?"

The six of us sat at the big dinning room table, with candles and a tablecloth, eating take-out on paper plates. So much for my classy sister.

The conversation after dinner was entertaining with Trish and the girls monopolizing most of it. Ryan spoke, but only when Katie let him, and Chaz just looked intimidated by the whole situation.

"So Chaz," I spoke up when the girls finally came up for air. "What are your intentions with my niece?"

"Uncle Dan!" Aileen looked like she was going to crawl under the table. Trish, on the other hand, smiled contentedly, and Katie just looked stunned, but Ryan, of all people cracked a wry smile.

"I don't know." Chaz said to me politely, and then he turned to Aileen. "What are my intentions?"

Wow, I thought, I like this kid. He took an unenviable, awkward situation and turned it back on the girl, who undoubtedly had been pulling his chain.

Aileen looked back at him contritely, "I don't know."

I had been just looking to embarrass my niece and this boy, and now it turned out to be a touching moment.

"Why don't you two excuse yourselves, and go out and talk," Trish said in her best motherly voice. "Katie, you and I can clear the table."

"What do I do?" I asked sarcastically.

"You just sit there, and try not to embarrass anyone else."

After dinner Katie and Ryan said goodnight, for they were going out on a date. Aileen and Chaz were still out in the back talking. Trish and I sat in at the dinning room table and had some more wine.

"Where are you staying now," Trish asked.

"I'm renting a room not too far from here."

"Only a room. Is money that tight?"

"No nothing like that. It's walking distance to town, and close enough to the boys and mom."

"You know, I have a separate apartment in the house."

"I remember."

"It's not much, but it's better than just a room. Do you want it?"

"Don't you have someone in there now?"

"I did, but I had to get rid of him."

"I can't afford much until I know what the settlement will be."

"Whatever you can afford. Whatever you give me is better than what I'm getting now."

Now, several comments came to mind with the opening she had just given me, but they all sounded crude and juvenile in my mind, so I just gave a wink and a nod.

"Thanks, that sounds great" The thought of being closer to her was tantalizing. With that, Aileen and Chaz came in from outside.

"Hi," Aileen sounded happy. "Whatcha guys talkin' about."

"I just offered Uncle Dan the apartment."

"Wow! That's great!" Aileen actually sounded excited. "Remember the last guy we had. He was creepy. I couldn't sunbathe in the backyard, without wondering if he was spying on me."

"I'm not creepy?" I asked tongue in cheek.

"No, you just like to make people uncomfortable," Aileen remarked.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Aileen said intently. "It was something that we needed to talk about."

"So?" Trish asked.

Aileen looked at Chaz, and he smiled back. "I guess that I have to talk to Justin."

"Who is Justin?" I turned to Trish.

"Justin is Aileen's boyfriend," Trish explained tolerantly.

"Well if Justin is Aileen's boyfriend, then who the hell is Chaz?" I mocked.

"Uncle Dan?" Aileen said exasperated.

"Shut the hell up," Trish admonished me.

With them gone for the night, it was only Trish and me. Once again, I felt nervous and gangling little like a kid alone with a girl for the first time.

"Are you tired? Do you want me to go?" I asked her.

"No!" She berated me. "Stay. I just need to clean up the kitchen." She got out of her chair and started for the kitchen, as I sipped at my glass of wine.

"I could use a favor from you," she said turning around to me. "Up in my bedroom..."

"I'm listening," I interrupted, canting my head for emphasis.

She gave me a stern look. "My bedroom TV is on the fritz. I can't get anything but static."

"Okay," I said, even though I was clueless about electronics.

I went up to her bedroom, and found the TV remote. Her bed was the usual flowery thing with too many pillows, but I got a thrill just sitting on it.

Within five minutes I had the TV up and running, and when she came into the room, I was lying on her bed watching an old movie.

"What are you doing?" She asked astonished.

"Watching a movie." She looked so pretty with her hand on her hip, and I felt so much anticipation lying on her bed, that my hand was trembling.

"How did you get it to work?" She was still astonished.

"Someone pushed the input button by mistake. It used to happen all of the time to our remote." I showed her the remote. "Come watch a movie with me." I patted the bed next to me. She tilted her head questioning me, but then she climbed on the bed and lay next to me.

It was actually kind of sweet. The two of us lying there watching an old Bogart movie and holding hands. It felt so nice just to have her touch me, which she did repeatedly.

I don't know if it was the wine, or maybe I was tired and had seen the movie so many times before, but the next thing I knew, I was fast asleep. I dreamed of her. I could smell her hair as I made love to her.

I woke up to her nudging me. We were still in the bed, and the only light in the room was from the TV. She was lying on my arm with her head on my shoulder and her hair tickling my face.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"After two," she responded sleepily. As she looked up at me, her eyes searched for a sign. She looked so beautiful and vulnerable. I bent down and kissed her lightly.

She didn't kiss me back, but she closed her eyes waiting for more. I kissed her again, but this time harder and longer. Her lips were as soft as butter, and they tasted as sweet. She kissed me back, and so I rolled over onto her as our lips became one.

I could hear her breathing deeply as I held her in my arms; our lips joined together. I wasted no time, and stuck my tongue deep in her mouth. She didn't respond at first, but then I felt her tongue lightly comply.

My cock was still hard from my dream of her, and I forced it against her, my leg sliding between hers. In her embrace, I felt short of breath and a yearning deep in my soul. I couldn't get enough of her.

I broke our kiss, and slowly started kissing her ears, down her neck and then down her chest. She arched her back as my kisses got deep into her cleavage. My hand, wanting to feel her skin, slid under her blouse and tee shirt, and up against the flatness of her stomach.

"Danny! I can't!" She stopped me cold.

"What?" I was stunned. I didn't know what to do or what to say.

"I just can't," she said as she broke away from me, got up and sat on the edge of the bed. "Besides, the girls will be home soon." She didn't look at me, she just looked at the wall.

I got up myself, and sat on my edge of the bed. "I'm sorry," I said feeling that I had done something wrong.

"I'm sorry too," she answered back hollowly. "Come on. I'll walk you to the door."

"I'm sorry Trish." I apologized as I felt my heart in my mouth.

"Just come on," she said in that same hollow voice and got up off of the bed. We walked down the stairs solemnly, and I had to feel that I had fucked up badly.

We got to the front door, and she opened it up for me. She wouldn't look at me, and I felt like she was tearing the soul from my body.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No. No." She replied, and at last she looked up at me. I could see the sadness and torture in her eyes. "Wait. I want to give you some leftovers from dinner."

"I don't want them," I said, my eyes pleading with her not to be mad.

"No, I want you to have something." And she walked into the kitchen leaving me at the front door. It seemed like forever for her to come back, but she finally did with a plastic bag in her hand. I didn't want it, but I took it anyhow. Arguing about something so irrelevant was useless since she seemed so depressed.

She kissed me goodnight, and it was a nice kiss, long and slow and her hand was on the side of my face when our lips parted.

"Goodnight," I said

"Goodnight," she answered, and I walked out her door.

When I got back to my house I was so disgusted with myself that I almost threw out the leftovers in my landlady's garbage pail, but I didn't do it, and I don't know why. Maybe it was because I was too tired and depressed to walk all the way over to where the garbage cans were on the side of the house.

Upstairs in my solitary room, as I was putting the plastic bag in my mini-fridge, I noticed that there was something else in the bag. I opened it and noticed an envelope with my name on it.

I sat on the bed debating whether to open it or not. I figured that it was a letter or note from her. Women can get too verbose about these things, and talking about it sometimes kills it. I opened it anyhow.

In the envelope were three pictures. Not just any pictures, but pictures of Trish, and she was dressed only in high heels and a thong.

"Holy shit!" I said out loud as I held them splayed out like a hand of cards. They were amateur pictures, like someone would take with a personal camera, and then print on a household printer, but to me they were priceless.

The first picture showed her with her back to the camera, and her arms folded in front, obviously holding her breasts. You could just glimpse her face as she turned her head coyly to her left. Her ass in that thong was just incredible.

The next shot was more from the side, her face, unemotional, in profile, and her breast slightly covered by her hand. The last was full frontal with her breasts hidden by her left arm as her right hand toyed with her hair like a temptress.

Each shot was perfect, each shot showed a different perspective of her, a different mood. Their appeal to me was indescribable. It wasn't just the sexuality; they were beautiful in a transcendent way, beyond sensuality. After how the night ended, it was a miraculous gift that she had given me

I wanted to call her, but I was hesitant, I just texted her instead.

"R u up?" I wrote.

"Yes" was the simple reply, so I called her.

"Hello," she answered with that sultry, sleepy voice.

"Hi," was all that I replied.

"I guess you found the pictures."

"Yes, my God, they are wonderful."

"Yeah, right."

"Trish, you are so beautiful."

"I didn't know whether to take them or not, and then when I did, I wasn't going to give them to you. I almost burnt them. Then after what happened tonight, I knew that you were mad at me, so I put them in the bag."

"I'm glad you did. They are just incredible. And I'm not mad at you. I thought you were mad at me." I was looking at them as I lay in bed in my underwear. With her talking so low and sensually, and the images of her naked, I couldn't help myself.

"I'm not mad at you. How could I be?" she asked.

"I don't know."

"You are looking at them right now, aren't you?"

"What? Uhmm, yeah. Why?"

"Because you sound distracted."

"How could I not be."

"You aren't doing something right now, are you?"

I couldn't say anything. How could I admit to that.

"I figured you would, but I don't want you to do it right now; while we're on the phone."

"I can't help myself."

"Well I'll hang up then."

"NO. Please don't. I don't want you to hang up."

"Then stop."

"Okay." I did.

"What do you want me to say?" She asked.

"I don't know. What are you thinking?"

"That it's not fair. I feel so empty inside. What are you thinking?"

"I think that I know what I want."

"Of course you do. You're like a child: you want what you want, when you want it. Never worrying. Never thinking of the consequences."

"I'm sorry. I thought you wanted it too."

"I do! God, do you think I would let you kiss me like that if I didn't want it," she said exasperated. "How did you learn to kiss like that?"

"Lot's of practice with your girlfriends."

She laughed in spite of herself. "Yeah, you probably did."

"So you think that I'm a good kisser, huh?"

"Better than a brother should be. But don't let it get to your head."

"I want to kiss you right now."

"Don't talk about it."

"We are back to that?"

"It's not going to work you know."

"Why?"

"Don't be naive. This can't possibly work. The best we can hope for is a few stolen moments. You know Aileen came home not a half-hour after you left. What would have happened if she came home and your car was parked in front? We were up in my room."

"I guess that I'll have to park around the block next time."

"Unless you moved into the apartment. Then it wouldn't matter."

"I'll have to move in then."

"The sooner the better. Why don't you come over tomorrow, and see the place."

"What happened to: this won't work?"

"It won't! But you make me do things that I know I shouldn't."

"I hope so."

"You are such a child, Daniel. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Trish."

"Oh Dan," she said before I hung up.

"What is it?"

"There is another picture that I didn't give you."

"There is?"

"Yes."

"Of you?"

"Yeah, and it's a bit more," she paused, "revealing."

"Oh yeah? In what way."

"I still have on the thong, but I'm not covering myself up."

"Wow. When do I get to see that?"

"We'll see."

"What if we skip the picture and I see you in that thong, instead?"

"Goodnight Dan."

"Goodnight Trish."

That night, while I slept, I had a dream about her. She crept into my bed and slowly she took out my cock and went down on me. I could almost feel her lips, soft and tender, as she took me in her mouth. It wasn't the first sex dream that I had had of my sister, but it was the first time there was a possibility that it could happen.

The next day I called her, but I got no answer on her cell phone or her home number. I was anxious to see her, so I took a chance, and drove over. It was a hot and muggy fifteen-minute ride.

I pulled up to a stop sign not far from her house, and I was about to make a left onto her block, when I noticed a woman jogging down the block. She was dressed in just a sports bra and yoga shorts with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. It's a look that I happen to find very sexy, and so I waited a few seconds for her to pass.

To my surprise it was Trish. She must have been out for a run when I called. I looked straight at her hoping she would recognize me in the car, but she just stared straight ahead. She obviously thought that I was some sort of perv, but in retrospect, she would have been right.

I made the left after she passed, and followed behind her slowly. Finally, I rolled up beside her and rolled down my window.

"Hey lady, do you want a ride?" I asked in my best pervert voice.

"Oh God, it's you. I thought it was some lunatic," she replied without breaking stride. "You come to see the apartment?"

"Yes. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, but I thought you would come later. Otherwise I would have taken my run earlier."

"I'm glad you didn't."

She looked at me puzzled.

"I wouldn't have gotten to see you in your little running suit."

"I know. I feel almost naked in this get up, but it's just so damn humid, I had to wear something I could breathe in."

She ran into her driveway and I pulled in front of her house. As I walked up to her, she was bent over at the waist, trying to catch her breath.

"Look at me. I look like a mess," she said between breaths.

"You look wonderful," I said as I leered at her.

"It's amazing that you find it so easy to say things like that to me. Like it's so damn natural for you to come on to me."

"I'm sorry," I apologized. Sometimes I found it hard to read her mood.

She walked up to me, put her hand on my forearm, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I know I'm giving you mixed signals. I like when you pay attention to me," she said to me only inches from my face. "I just can't be as flippant about this as you are." She smiled at me to reassure me that she wasn't mad.

"I can't help it. You're just too sexy."

"I'm sexy with my hair pulled back, no makeup, and sweating like a pig?"

"Trish you are out here in little more than a spandex bra and panties."

She looked down at herself as I also did. I could see her pubic mound pushing hard against the tight material of her shorts.

"Now I really feel naked." We both laughed, and then I followed her inside.

"Are the girls home," I said as I watched the tight muscles in her ass rock from side to side as she walked.

"No they are at the beach."

12