Reunion Ch. 04

Story Info
Melissa and Gary's adventures continue with new friends.
5.4k words
4.33
13.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 10/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

For Melissa and Gary, the week that followed the evening at Jason and Karen's was filled with more sex then they had shared for a long time. They had more of every kind of kinky sex in those few days than they had for the previous year. Gary's libido had been kicked into overdrive and he had done a 180 turn from his previous cuckold role of living vicariously through Melissa. He was now interested in making his own adventures with her rather than listening to hers with other men. Gary had loved the sensual and erotic jolt from the previous Saturday evening and was looking forward to more as much as was his wife. Melissa herself was on cloud nine. Even though she had appreciated that Gary gave her permission to play on her own, having him with her for such erotic fun was all she had wanted for a long time. He and Melissa had bought some new toys, and apparatus, and outfits, and they had each experimented as tops and bottoms although Melissa definitely wasn't all that comfortable topping Gary. She could see that Gary seemed to be finding his long dormant sexuality, and had sometimes surprised her with his more dominant role. He even demanded that she suck him off in the back row of the theater during a movie they went to what wasn't very crowded. On one little shopping trip, he had pulled the car into a remote spot at the back of the parking lot. He shut off the engine, told her to get in the backseat, and take off her jeans and panties. Then he climbed back and fucked her in broad daylight. She loved it.

Wednesday evening after the little party at Jason and Karen's house, Karen called to say that their friends Janet and Bill were very interested in meeting them and suggested a simple dinner and evening at their house the weekend after next. Melissa was delighted, but wasn't sure how she would be able to wait that long. Then again, she and Gary were making up for lost time so the might not seem that long to wait. She wasn't sure why they were going to Janet's and Bill's and didn't know if they had a play room like Jason and Karen's. That play room was something really special. She and Gary had even started talking about how they could incorporate such a room in their own house.

As the weekend for meeting their new friends approached, Jason called to give their address and directions to their house. Janet and Bill lived about 40 minutes away from them, but not in the same direction as Jason's house. It would be easier for both to just go directly to Janet and Bill's. Jason reassured her again that they were nice people and would be quite easy to be with. However, Jason explained that if for some reason they didn't feel comfortable and wanted to leave, driving there separately would make it easier for everybody. Melissa couldn't think of too many reasons why she wouldn't want to stay, and hoped Gary would feel the same. He was becoming much more confident with his appreciation of slightly kinky sex, but she also hoped for his sake, as well as her own for that matter, that Janet and Bill weren't "over the top" people into really heavy duty S/M. Melissa had a pretty good idea about her limits, and so far, Jason and Karen seemed to be right in her "wheelhouse". She naturally assumed that Janet and Bill were just as attractive as Jason and Karen and would be similar to them in other ways since they had all been friends and playmates for a good amount of time.

The evening set for the dinner with Janet and Bill was a beautiful balmy "almost summer" evening. Melissa assumed dress would be casual, but given the warm weather opted for wearing a soft flowing ankle-length summer dress with nothing underneath. She hoped it wouldn't be perceived as "too slutty" given that they were meeting for the first time. It would make her feel very sexy going without bra and panties. If the evening went as she anticipated, she was going to love removing her dress, or having it removed, only to be completely naked in one simple action. Gary wore his usual summer outfit of kaki's and polo shirt.

The directions for finding the house were easy to follow. Janet and Bill's home was a very nice two-story, well landscaped, and with an ample piece of property. As Gary turned into the driveway, Melissa was happy to see Jason and Karen's car already parked there. She was glad they didn't have to meet Janet and Bill cold turkey. As they walked to the door, Melissa could see a relatively high privacy fence around the back yard and wondered if there was a swimming pool, or hot tub, or both. Her lightweight dress billowed in the breeze, and the air swirling underneath made her feel erotic and sexy as it caressed her pussy that had been moist in anticipation ever since she started to get dressed earlier.

The doorbell was audible even though the front door was closed. It was opened by a very attractive middle aged woman whom Melissa and Gary assumed to be Janet, but they could see an equally attractive man behind her accompanied by Jason and Karen.

"Hi," the woman holding the door said with a warm smile. "Unless you two are lost and at the wrong house, you must be Melissa and Gary. I'm Janet. Please come in and be comfortable."

Melissa and Gary stepped in as they were introduced to Bill and greeted Jason and Karen. There were smiles, hugs, and handshakes all around. Melissa handed Janet a bottle of wine as a hostess gift and everyone moved to a pleasant TV room at the back of the house. Melissa could see through sliding doors to a deck, and she realized that she had been correct about the back yard. There was both a swimming pool and a hot tub. All took seats on various sofas and chairs as they made small talk about the trip over, the weather, and other ordinary things that new acquaintances discuss. So far there was no mention of any sort of sexual or other sorts of play that might follow later in the evening. It was a very ordinary meet-and-greet. There were already snacks on a coffee table, and soon Bill was getting Melissa and Gary some chilled white wine.

Conversation continued as all sipped wine and nibbled on various sorts of finger food. Finally, Janet broke the ice.

"Melissa, I understand that you and Jason have known each other for over 20 years, and that you recently had an interesting evening at his house after your 20th reunion dinner. They tell me that you and Gary had another fun evening with them a couple of weeks ago."

"That's very true," Melissa responded. "Jason and I had planned to meet at the reunion, but I had no idea that he was bringing Karen along and that we would end up back at their house in their play room."

"Ah, yes, the play room," Bill added. "Quite a place. We've been thinking about how we could build one here, but I'm not sure how we could carve off enough space in our basement. We may forever be stuck improvising."

"So you don't have a room like that?" Gary asked turning toward Bill.

"Sorry," he said. "We make do in the club room as best we can. We've put in some places to attach ropes and other things and to hang a fuck-sling from a hook in one corner of the room, but that's about it. The rest is as best as we can do with what we have. Still, we do have the swimming pool and that's always good in this sort of weather for a little skinny dipping and pool side fun. The fence is high enough and the neighbors are far enough out of sight line that they really can't see anything. We've secretly checked that out from their houses when we've had the opportunity to be there."

Janet stood and said smiling, "I think it's time for dinner. We've just made some salad and a very light meal. We've found that it's never good to play on a full stomach. I think dinner will also give us a little more time to get to know each other."

All moved to the dining room which had a bay window affording a view of the pool and countryside beyond. During dinner, the conversation alternated from ordinary day to day subjects to sexual experiences and desires among the group. Most of those sorts of questions were directed at Melissa and Gary and their responses carried additional questions to Janet and Bill. After all, Melissa and Gary were the "new ones" at the table, and would obviously be the new ones once the party got started.

The dinner was brief, and it was suggested that any sort of heavy sugary dessert be avoided unless anyone really wanted such a thing. Melissa had no problem with getting on with the evening as did Gary. Both were a bit nervous despite drinking ample wine, but even though Janet and Bill seemed really nice and relaxed, they were unknowns to Janet and Bill, and vice versa. All took turns visiting the bathroom as all also helped clearing the table. It was Bill that suggested that they move down to the basement.

"Does anyone want to take a swim, or should we save that till later?" he offered.

"It might be fun to take a quick dip to cool off," Karen offered starting to take her clothes off on the way down the stairs. By the time they got downstairs and opened the sliding doors to the back yard, Karen was naked and running to the pool. Jason, Janet, and Bill didn't take any time joining her. Melissa and Gary were standing by the pool as the others taunted them in. They didn't seem too surprised when Melissa raised her dress over her head and revealed that it was all she had been wearing. Gary was still getting out of his polo shirt, shorts and underwear as Melissa dove in.

"Last one in has to eat my pussy," Janet said with a laugh.

Melissa added, "I'm sure that's the dessert he's been craving anyway."

Gary finally shed everything and jumped in with the group. As they bounced and splashed a little moving to the center of the pool, Janet made sure that she approached Gary just as Bill made sure he made contact with Melissa. Melissa assumed this was their way of breaking the ice with them. Bill spun Melissa around so that she was resting against his back and felt his hard cock against her butt cheeks. His hands fondled her breasts and wandered down to her belly and pussy.

He whispered into her ear, "I love the fact you had nothing on under that dress. I sat there inside wondering and making bets with myself that you had nothing else on under it."

Melissa reached around to find Bill's cock that had positioned between her ass cheeks. She wondered if they were at all into some of the kink play that Jason and Karen were or if they only wanted a sex swap evening. As she enjoyed the pleasure from Bill's hands, Jason approached from the front and also let his hands roam over her breasts and into her crotch. With her free hand, she found Jason's cock to hold and squeeze. Over Jason's shoulder, she could see that Janet and Karen were enjoying their own exploration of Gary's body as he was theirs. She smiled a little to herself. She had been wondering if Gary could allow himself to open up and enjoy meeting Jason and Karen's friends.

As Janet and Karen fondled Gary's cock and balls and allowed him to explore their compliant pussies, they maneuvered him to the side of the pool. In one swoop, both women hoisted themselves out so that they were sitting on the edge. They both lounged back on their elbows and spread their legs so that their crotches were right in Gary's face as he stood in the cool water.

"We thought you might want that dessert now," Janet said. "After all, you were indeed last one in the pool."

Gary didn't have to be told twice what the ladies expected. He first dove right into Janet's pussy that was the fragrant aroma of her woman pheromones mixed with a hint of the chlorine from the pool. She was completely shaved and her posture caused her smooth lips to splay open enough to reveal the secret tunnel into her deepest woman parts as well as her slightly larger than average clit. Lapping along her complete slit from her cunt hole to her clit, he took a little extra time to swirl his tongue around her exposed nubbin and gently suck it as his finger slipped into her. Janet moaned with pleasure.

"Oh my dear new friend Gary", Janet sighed. "Something told me that you were an enthusiastic pussy eater, and I'm never wrong about that."

Gary continued to finger her and lick until Karen spoke up. "Ok, that's enough. My turn Sweetie. There's a nice warm pussy over hear that needs some attention too."

With that, Gary shifted over and pressed his face to Karen's completely exposed crotch, but he kept his fingers in Janet's pussy as he began his tongue dance on Karen's sweet lady parts. He had already had his face in Karen's pussy during their session at her house so he was familiar with her scent and taste. Karen reached around behind his head with one hand and pressed his face to her pussy. She tried to hump as best she could from her position, but had to rely more on Gary's tongue technique.

"How about some fingers in me too," Karen said as he continued to lick up and down her moist pink inner lips and flick his tongue around her sensitive clit. It was good that he had solid footing in the relatively shallow end of the pool as he had fingers in both women and moved his face back the forth trying to give each lady equal time. He was too occupied to notice that across the pool, Bill was carrying Melissa up the steps and toward the door to the basement.

"Come on ladies," he said to Janet and Karen. "I think it's time for a little more fun and games inside."

Karen and Janet got up and waited for Gary to hoist himself out of the pool. Janet grabbed hold of his bobbing erection as they grabbed towels and walked toward the basement. When they entered, they saw Melissa already on all fours on the floor.

Bill announced, "I think we should introduce our new friends to a little 'Guess the Cock", don't you?"

Janet took a position on all fours to the right side of Melissa and Karen to the left. Melissa's right hand was bound to Janet's left, and her left hand was bound to Karen's right. Then the three women were bound together at the waist by rope. Finally blindfolds were placed on them. In a matter of seconds, "SMACK"....Melissa felt someone's hand smack her ass pretty damned hard. She heard similar smacks on the ass cheeks of Karen and Janet.

"Come on Gary," Bill said. "It's time to give the ladies a little sample of what they will be playing for."

SMACK!!! SMACK!! Melissa felt more stinging smacks on her ass and heard others on those bound next to her. Karen let out a little yelp next to her as she heard three smacks in rapid succession on her. She was surprised to realize that Karen was being spanked like this because after the times she had spent in her play room, she simply assumed that Karen was one usually doing the spanking, not getting it. She did not picture Karen as one in a submissive position. At this point, there was no way of knowing who was spanking whom. She could only assume that Gary was joining the boys in their little fun. There was no way to avoid the smacks on her warming ass cheeks. At one point, she also felt the familiar sting of the leather strands of a flogger. With the three women tied together as they were, there was nowhere for them to hide. Melissa felt strangely like she was part of a team of horses pulling a stagecoach as the driver cracked his whip on their behinds. She felt both humiliated and aroused at the thought of their asses and crotches on display just like those horses in the coach team.

After a few more minutes when the butts of the ladies had developed a nice rosy glow and their whimpers and grunts had signaled that they were feeling it, Bill spoke up.

"Ok, I'll explain the rules for Melissa and Gary since I know Karen and Janet are familiar with the game. We guys are going to take turns filling your mouths and pussies with our cocks, and it's up to you to guess whose it is. If you're wrong, well there will be more 'stimulation' of your already tender asses. Any questions? Good."

No sooner had Bill finished outlining the "rules" then Melissa felt a cock being pushed to her mouth. She opened her mouth to allow the owner of it fuck her face. From the muffled moans and sounds to her right and left, she could tell that Janet and Karen were being face fucked as well. Melissa tried to guess whose cock was in her mouth. She was well familiar with Gary's and had a little experience with Jason's but none at all with Bills. From what she had seen in the pool, all of the men had cocks of about equal dimensions. None were huge and none had a pencil dick so it was difficult to gage size. With her hands tied, she could not fondle their balls to get a clue about them, and after being in the pool, the scent of chlorine tended to mask whatever she might be able to tell from her nose.

After a few minutes of having her mouth fucked by the mystery cock, it was withdrawn.

"Ok ladies," Bill's voice said. "Who had which cock in her mouth? Janet?"

"I think it was Gary's," Janet said. "It seemed a little different from yours or Jason's which I I've sucked before."

Karen spoke up, "No, I think I had Gary's cock. I remember it from last week,"

Melissa then spoke up, "I think it was Jason's in my mouth."

"Sorry ladies," Bill said as all the women were getting their butts spanked, "you were all wrong. Let's try again."

There was a bit of shuffling and then a cock put to Melissa's lips. She opened her mouth and felt it being fucked by someone's hard dick. Whose?"

Gary looked down and watched his wife getting mouth fucked by Bill as he slipped his into Karen's mouth. Her tongue and lips were eager to take him although he doubted she knew whose it was. All she knew is that it was a warm hard penis to suck, and she was always ready for that.

In a few minutes, Bill asked again asked the women to guess whose dick they had in their mouth.

Janet spoke first. "I'm pretty sure this time it had to be Gary's."

"No," Karen said. "I'm pretty sure I had Gary's."

Melissa then said, "I'm going to say Bill's."

Bill laughed. "Janet, you were the only one wrong Sweetie."

Melissa could hear her ass being spanked as she cursed herself for being wrong again.

"Ok," Bill said. "How about a slight variation? Instead of the mystery cocks being in your mouths, let's see if you can guess whose is up your snatch."

At Bill's direction, Gary took a position on his knees behind Janet. Jason knelt behind Melissa and Bill behind Karen. Each then slid their cocks into the upturned doggy pussies of the three ladies. Melissa felt the hard cock penetrate and begin fucking her. She could feel the motion of Janet and Karen's wrists tied to hers as they too were fucked deep by their mystery members. From the feeling of the hands on her hips, Melissa knew it wasn't Gary. He had a certain way of putting his hands on her when he fucked her doggie style. However she had only felt Jason in her a couple of times and wasn't sure if it might not be him. Given the circumstances though, she felt that Bill would want to get his dick in her as soon as he could.

In a few minutes, Bill asked, "OK ladies, who do you think is fucking each of your sweet wet cunnies?"

"It's Jason," Janet exclaimed. Melissa guessed Bill, but Karen also guessed Jason.

"Sorry ladies," Bill chuckled as palms smacked all exposed asses rather soundly. "You were all wrong."

More shuffling behind the ladies and again three cocks slipped into three welcoming pussies. This time, Gary was in Karen, Bill was in Melissa, and Jason was in Janet. This time when asked to guess, Melissa and Janet were correct and could hear Karen's ass being soundly spanked.

"I think we've had enough of that little warm up," Bill said. "I think it's time that our new friends to have some special treatment."

The blindfolds were taken off the women and their wrists and waists untied. Bill and Jason escorted Melissa to one part of the room and had her back on all fours. Meanwhile Karen and Janet had Gary lie on his back a few feet away. It wasn't long before Melissa was being spit roasted by Bill's cock in her mouth and Jason's cock up her wet pussy. She could just see out of the corner of her eye as Janet impaled herself on Gary's upright cock and Karen squatted over Garys face. Gary was in heaven as he licked at Karen's delicious pussy while Janet rode his cock. He was just getting into a rhythm with them when they swapped places. As they switched, he could see Bill and Jason also swapping ends on Melissa. That scene repeated itself several times over the next 10-15 minutes or so until Bill and Jason brought Melissa to a sitting position on the rug. Janet and Karen took that cue and climbed off of Gary. Janet sat behind Melissa, and leaned back on the sofa. She pulled Melissa back to nestle her back against her. Jason straddled her belly so that his cock was aimed at her face and Karen began jerking him off. Jason began to moan and squirm. Karen knew him well enough to know his signals.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12