Reunion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boss, for all I had done in the last few weeks, gave me a few days off, so I was sleeping in the next morning. It was just before ten when I heard the door to my apartment open.

I didn't think much of it at first, being still half asleep, but then the door to my bedroom opened up, and I could see the silhouette of a feminine body coming toward me in the basement darkness.

I immediately got up on an elbow and turned on the light on my nightstand. It was Trish, and she stopped in her tracks.

"What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied shyly.

It was almost true, for she was nearly naked.

"Is that a push-up bra?"

"Might be."

"And a thong?"

"Yes," she said and spun around on her tiptoes so that I could catch a glimpse of her ass. "Do you like?"

"Very much." How could I not?

She smiled provocatively.

"What do I owe this pleasure to?"

"The girls went to the beach again, so I thought I would come down and see how you were doing."

"In your underwear?"

"I really didn't think you'd be up. I thought I would crawl into your bed while you were sleeping and wake you."

"Why'd I have to be such a light sleeper?"

I would have loved to just stare at her in her unmentionables, but I also couldn't wait to have her, so I lifted up the sheet that was over me and welcomed her into my bed. Just the feel of her body against mine broke my heart.

And though I couldn't wait to fuck her, I also couldn't get enough of her kisses. I fucked her with such haste that I didn't even take off her bra or panties.

It was like that for a while, until the girls left for school. She never did anything crazy, but every time the girls were out for an extended period, she would come down to my apartment. And no matter what the pretense she had for coming to see me, it wouldn't be long until we were both naked and fucking like two young lovers.

I started to know what she liked, and what she liked the most was being on top. She would ride me for what seemed like forever, and since I don't come on the bottom, she took full advantage of it, though I didn't mind.

There is nothing so erotic as a beautiful woman, with a beautiful body, straddling you and having an orgasm. She would close her eyes, arch her back and run her hands through her hair, as I ran my hands over her tits. I would count the orgasms she would have, and there were never less than four.

"I think I've had more orgasms with you in a week than I had in the first year of my marriage." She snuggled into my arms after one of our sessions.

"I doubt it."

"It's true. It's not like Mike didn't try, I just couldn't orgasm with him, definitely not during intercourse."

"When then?"

"He had to do me manually. Sometime I would use a vibrator. I thought I was losing the ability to orgasm without one, and then you came along."

"I doubt that I'm better than your vibrator."

"I haven't used it since you raped me."

"You haven't had much chance. We've been fucking like rabbits every time the girls go out."

"I know. I'm so bad. All I can think of is being with you."

"I don't mind."

"I'll bet. You've gotten pretty used to fucking your sister."

"What does that mean?"

"Oh nothing. I've gotten pretty used to fucking my brother."

"Why don't we just forget about that all together?"

"Don't be stupid Dan. I love you. I love making love to you, but we can't delude ourselves. We can't wish it away."

"I'm not trying to wish it away. I'm just trying to keep it in prospective."

"Speaking of prospective. If you keep coming in me we'll have plenty more to worry about."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you're going to get your little sister pregnant. I'm not that old, you know."

"Well that would be a miracle."

"Why?"

"I had a vasectomy just after the boys were born."

"You what?"

"I got fixed. I'm as sterile as an ox."

"And just as stupid. You're an ass."

"No an ox."

"Fuck you. Why didn't you tell me? You let me worry all this time."

"Why didn't you ask me?"

"I meant to. I just kept getting preoccupied."

"With what?"

"Oh shut up."

"Don't be mad at me," I said as I put an arm around her and pulled her close. "I just didn't think about it."

"Next time, if there's something that I should know about, let me know, okay?"

"Okay."

"Oh my god, you're getting hard again."

"You do it to me."

"You're oversexed, you know that?"

"You don't seem to mind."

"Shut up and roll over," she said as I lay on my back so that she could straddle me. Like I said, I knew what she liked. It wasn't long before she was coming to orgasm .

"Oh Jesus Dan, you're going to ruin me for all men," she moaned dramatically.

In late August it was time for the girls to go back to school. Katie got a ride with a roommate, but it was Aileen's Freshman orientation, so Trish drove her. I was out of town on business for the whole thing, not that I would have been involved anyway.

When I got back to New York I basically moved into Trish's room. We became like an old married couple, except that we were fucking like kids. And it wasn't all just vanilla either. She was game for most anything, surprisingly.

On the Sunday of Labor Day I took her out for dinner. I scoured all of the restaurant reviews in the local paper, and found a place that served French food. It was expensive, but it got rave reviews.

I had been planning it the whole time I was away on business and also while she was away bringing her youngest to school. I even bought her a little black dress.

I went on the Macy's site on the internet, and god help me, I went to the juniors section. I wanted to get her something sexy, and I figured the woman's section would be to matronly.

Not surprisingly I found just the right dress. The company's name brand was Teeze Me, which was fitting since it was a little tube dress like all the young girls wear. But the thing was that it wasn't just a "catch me, fuck me" dress either. It was actually elegant, though it was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. For you guys, that means cleavage.

I also bought her shoes and a necklace to go with the dress. I just bought what the model in the picture was wearing. It was probably a set up by Macy's to get you to buy more stuff, but it definitely completed the outfit, and I didn't want her to have to run out and buy shoes. I'd been married, I knew the deal.

I remember when the package came. I got a call at work, and of course it was her.

"Did you buy me something?"

"Is it from Macy's?"

"Yes."

"Then yes." I heard her ripping the package open.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful, but Danny it's a little racy."

"No it's not. It's nice."

"I don't know."

"Go down in my apartment, and look under my bed. There's something else for you. Call me back after you've found them."

"Danny?"

"Just do it."

I had had the shoes shipped to me at work, and I picked up the necklace at the local store. I didn't want to buy jewelry over the internet, and I also wanted to give it to her separately.

The call came about a half an hour later. I was wondering what was taking her so long.

"I'm wearing them now."

"The dress, shoes and necklace?"

"Yes."

"And how do they look?"

"I guess you'll have to take me out to see."

"So they fit?"

"Well the dress is a little tight, but I think it's supposed to be. How did you get my size?"

"I snooped through your closet."

"God!"

"Well get ready, 'cause we have reservations Sunday night."

"Oh my god, I'm going to have to get a bra for it."

"No don't. Don't wear a bra."

"Go braless. Are you kidding? I'm going to fall right out of the top?"

"Know it, I'm counting on it."

"You are too much."

"Just be ready."

"I think I am, already."

That Sunday, she made me wait downstairs in my apartment all afternoon. She said she wanted it to be like a real date, and she wanted me to pick her up. So I got some work done and tried not to think of her in that dress.

About an hour before our reservations I came upstairs in my suit, but she still made me wait. Finally she called to me from the top of the stairs.

"I'm ready."

I came to the bottom of the stairs, and I wasn't disappointed.

"You look amazing."

"Thank you. You look very nice too."

She came down the stair slowly. The heels weren't that high. I think she just did it for effect, and it worked. She looked so elegant as she descended.

"I wish you hadn't talked me out of wearing a bra. I feel almost naked."

"You look great. Don't worry, you won't even notice the dress after a few drinks."

"Maybe we should have one now?"

"Sounds like a good idea."

It was a glorious late summer evening, the sun was slowly setting, but we still had at least another hour of daylight.

"I can't believe you ordered this online and got my size right."

"You like it don't you."

"Yes, it's very nice. I feel very feminine in it, though I also feel a little on display."

"Not too slutty?"

"No. It's very revealing, but no, it's not slutty."

"Good."

"Keep your eyes on the road and off of my legs. You won't be too happy if the person taking this dress off me is a emergency room nurse."

"Okay, okay," I said, but I still couldn't keep my eyes off of her.

Like I said it was a sunny day, which made it a great day for backyard barbeques, and not one that people would think to go out for dinner. So we had the restaurant all to ourselves. The place wasn't completely empty, but the wait staff didn't have much to do but cater to us, which made her happy and the night even more special.

After dinner we went to a bar for a night cap. Again the place was practically empty with just a few patrons at the bar, and no one in the back room where Trish and I quickly migrated.

After a few drinks she got a little affectionate, which made me happy. She was sitting on a stool, and I found a place between her legs. That dress of hers was hiked all the way to her panties, but with the effects of the alcohol, and the fact that we were all alone hidden in the back room, she didn't seem to care.

I was getting a little tired of dry humping her, so I decided to take a chance.

"Why don't you go to the ladies room and take these off?" I said referring to her panties

She looked at me for a second like I had asked her to suck my cock right in the middle of the bar, but then her countenance changed, she bit her lip, and then got up off of the stool.

Giving me a sly grin she grabbed her clutch, and headed for the ladies room. Fifteen minutes later I saw her strutting across the floor. The devious look on her face was exquisite. She kissed me again, and then took her spot back on the bar stool.

"Come here," she said and pulled me toward her, wrapping her legs around my thighs. "If we get caught, I'm gonna kill you."

"We're not gonna get caught."

"Oh no, no one is gonna see the couple screwing in the back. Just shut up and let me unzip you."

She unzipped my pants and then pulled my cock out. It felt good just to have her stroke me, but I knew her pussy was waiting for me, so I pulled her to the edge of the stool, and forced my way into her.

She was wet, but she was really tight.

"Oh god Danny you make me do such crazy things."

I pushed all the way in, reveling in the feel of my sister's snatch wrapped around my cock. If anyone was watching they would have known what we were doing, but I really didn't think anyone could see us around the bend, and frankly at that point neither one of us cared.

"You like this don't you?"

"Don't talk," she answered all breathy.

"I want to see you," I said and then pulled the front of her dress down. Her two tits popped out in unison, though I could see only one of her nipples fully.

"Why don't you just strip me and throw me down on the floor?"

"What would be the fun of that?"

"You better not come right away. If I'm gonna fuck you in public, I wanna orgasm first," she whispered as she rocked to meet my thrusts.

"Selfish."

"Oh yeah, I'm naked for the whole world to see, fucking you in the back room of a bar, and I'm the selfish one." She closed her eyes and really started to get into it.

"Danny, did you ever do this with another girl?" she asked opening her eyes to confront me, as if the idea just occurred to her.

"No," I said truthfully.

"Yeah, like you would ever tell me."

"Trish, I'll never lie to you. And you're the first woman I ever fucked in the back room of a bar."

"Good," she said and closed her eyes again.

Luckily, she must have really been turned on by the situation, because she came first, with both of her tits popping out of her dress as she was arching her back in ecstasy. Me? I followed right after her.

After we calmed down some, she went to the ladies room to clean up and put her panties back on. On the way out the bartender nodded to us, but he was looking at Trish with such lust that I figured he didn't know what had just happened in his back room.

"My god Danny, I must really love you to do this crazy shit for you."

"Thank you, and I love you too, but be honest, you liked it didn't you?"

She didn't answer me, she just gave me a wicked grin.

I was really having such a great time. The whole incident had that air, like when young couples, so infatuated, will do anything for each other.

When we got home we didn't even make it up to her bed before I had her dress off, and I was fucking her again, but this time I had her bent over the living room couch right in front of the picture window.

"You've made quite a slut out of me," she said later in bed.

"Stop."

"You haven't? In just the last few hours you've fucked me in a bar, and then right in front of the window. It's like you want people to see."

"You can't say it's boring."

"We're gonna get caught."

"No we're not. I'll tone it down. I can't live without making love to you Trish."

"What about if I went on one of your business trips. I could come out on a weekend. No one knows us in Butt Fuck, Nebraska."

"That's a good idea. I have all these frequent flyer miles I've been saving. That's a great idea."

"Okay," she said and gave me that wicked smile again.

"So does this mean you like being my slut?"

"Your slut? Yes," she said nodding her head in agreement.

Reflecting on the fact that I was having a sexual relationship with my sister, there was never a time that it ever became normal for me. Every time I looked across the table at her, my sister was looking back. Every time I make love to her, I was cognizant that I am fucking my sister. That concept never goes away, never becomes commonplace.

And though I am in love with her and want to spend the rest of my life with her, I would be lying if I told you that there aren't times that I don't get a prurient thrill out of fucking my sister. She is my sister, and it is a taboo. That, no one can deny.

Ultimately, that was not why I was with her. I was head over heels in love with her, and she made me happier than any woman had in my life, the fact that the sex was unbelievable was just gravy.

But there was a thorn tree in the garden, and I quote from one of my favorite movies.

"Oh, life is like that. Sometimes, at the height of our revelries, when our joy is at its zenith, when all is most right with the world, the most unthinkable disasters descend upon us."

My mother got sick. Now it was only the flu, but being that she was elderly and lived alone, my sister got worried and she shamed me into going and bringing mom back to our house.

"We can both take care of her this way. It will only be for a week or so," she lectured me.

Now it wasn't the fact that I had to care for my sick mother. I would have gladly taken some time off work. But I would have chose to take the trip out to her place every morning, and then come home each evening so that I could be in Trish's arms at night.

I knew as soon as Trish came up with this scheme of bringing her home to her house, that I could kiss goodbye any thought of getting laid. Okay, I know you are saying to yourself that I was being selfish, but these things have a way of escalating. And that's just what happened.

"I know this is hard for you, but with mom in the house, I just can't do it."

"Trish, the woman is asleep by nine O'clock. You don't sleep in the same room with her. What's stopping you from coming downstairs to my apartment?"

"I just don't feel right about it."

"Oh Christ!"

"It's just for a little while. Once she's back home things should get back to normal."

"Should?"

"I don't know Danny. I just don't feel right with mom in the house. You have to understand that."

I understood, what I was afraid of was a shift in her thinking and assumptions about us; a new paradigm, if you will, that would change us. It didn't help that mom called into question our living arrangement.

"I just don't think it's a good idea that you two are living together."

"What do you mean mom?" Trish said, but gave me a look.

"It's just that you might get too comfortable. You won't reach out and start new relationships. I mean you are both too young to go through life single."

"Mom, I'm never getting married again," I replied.

"You can't say that, Danny. You never know, but if you two get too comfortable, you won't. And look at what you'll be missing."

"Fights and another divorce. You know I'm not the best judge of character: I thought Robin was a good find."

"And look at me, mom," Trish butted in. "My ex-husband was recently in a mental institution."

"Okay, do what you like. I'm just trying to give you the benefit of my experience. I see brothers and sisters living together in my complex, and it's just weird, that's all."

That was it. I could see it in my sister's face. She was collapsing under the guilt trip my mother was laying on her, and there was nothing I could say or do about it.

My mother was well enough to go home about three days later, and I was given the task of driving her.

"You know I'm just looking out for you and Patricia," she said to break the silence during the ride.

"Mom, I wish you would mind your own business. Now I'm thinking that I have to move out. That's a nice apartment."

"You'll find another apartment."

"I don't see why this is such an issue. It's not like we are sleeping in the same bed." We were, but I wasn't going to admit that to my mother.

"I should hope not Daniel. That would be unseemly."

And that was the issue in a nutshell. It would be unseemly. What would people say? My mother, actually most women, live in dread fear of what the neighbors might think.

If you ask me, I don't give a fuck what people say. Those old biddies snooping into other peoples business should suck my cock. Then we would see what they could say.

"You don't have to move out of your apartment, you know," Trish said to me a day or two later.

"I just can't sleep with you any more?" I asked.

"I don't know."

"Yes you do. You just don't want to say."

"Dan, I just need time to think."

The next day I had to go out of town on business again, so I didn't see her again until the weekend, and even then, I barely saw her since I was exiled to the downstairs apartment again, and I had the feeling that she was avoiding me.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I had to clear the air, so I called her. I had to call her on the phone because I didn't feel right knocking on her door. Can you imagine that?

"Do you want to go out and get something to eat?"

"Um, I don't know."

"Trish, don't you think we need to talk?"

"Yes, I guess we do."