Reunion in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started awake and realized I had fallen asleep. I had no idea how much time had passed but I could see a glow beginning to form on the horizon. Not wanting Molly to miss the sunrise, or miss my chance to fulfill a lifelong fantasy, I started to rub my hands over her back and ass, slowly waking her. Every so often, I dipped a finger over her ass and between her legs to tease the lips of her vagina, which was still soaking wet and slippery from the night before. I spread her legs wide enough so I could crawl between them and slowly inserted my aroused member into her folds. When my head spread her lips, she moaned softly in your sleepy, not quite alert state. I pulled back out and thrust a bit deeper. Pulled back out again, leaving only the tip inside of her, the plunged in until my steel rod was buried completely in her tight peach and my pelvis pressed against her ass.

The tip of my cock made contact with Molly's cervix, causing a jolt to her entire body. Her eyes flew open and her body tensed up, not entirely sure where she was or what she was feeling. She later told me that after looking out the back of the car, memories of the previous night flooded her head. I knew something wonderful had finally registered on her sleep-addled mind, because a new burst of moisture flowed to her already wet vagina and dripped onto the mattress below.

Molly looked over her shoulder at me, sighed, and said, "I love you."

Now fully awake, Molly started to roll your hips in time to my thrusts, which were also in time to the waves crashing on the beach.

I moaned, "I love you too Molly. You feel heavenly."

I saw the sun breaking on the horizon and gasped aloud. Molly stopped pushing back against me, thinking something was wrong.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just look at the sunrise. Isn't it gorgeous? I always wanted to make love watching the sun come up."

Smiling, Molly pulled herself off my rigid shaft, reached back to take my hand, said, "Always, huh?" then led me toward the shoreline. She knelt on all fours in the sand and surf, right where the waves stopped washing ashore, shot me a sultry look over your shoulder, and said, "Then do it. Make love to me while we watch the sun and don't stop til you fill me up."

I knelt behind her, took my turgid cock in my hand and guided myself back inside of her, feeling the heat of her walls enveloping me immediately. I grabbed Molly's hips as hard as I could and pumped into her, while she pushed her ass against me, driving me even deeper inside of her.

We watched the sunrise over the water and continued to make love in the surf for what felt like a heavenly eternity, time seeming to stand still during our coupling. As the sun completely cleared the surface of the ocean and we felt the warmth on our naked bodies, the hint of an unbelievably strong orgasm started to rumble in my balls. I groaned in pleasure, feeling Molly gripping and releasing me. Her pussy's grip on my shaft continuing to get tighter as her orgasm approached.

"I'm not gonna last much longer my love. You feel too amazing wrapped around my shaft."

"I'm almost there. Just a little longer, then cum with me..."

It took all of my willpower to not cum at that moment, but I was able to hold off imminent disaster. Molly's moans and cries got louder and increased in pitch.

"David. Oh David. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum. I'm gon...oh god, cum with me! Cumming, I'm cumming! Fill me, fill me, cum with me!"

With the roar of a dragon, my orgasm hit. It felt like a bomb went off in my testicles and the cum shot out of my cock like it was driven by rocket boosters.

"Oh my god Molly, I missed you...this is all for you. I'm close, I'm gonna fill your peach, I'm cumming too!"

I kept mumbling and groaning as the hard shots of my seed poured into her fertile womb, causing Molly to scream in pleasure.

"Oh my god, I can feel you filling me. I'm ovulating," Molly moaned, fully aware of my impregnation fetish. "It feels so good. Fill me. Give me more. Give me your life, your seed. Oh David, I missed you, I needed you. I love yoooooouuuuuu," she shouted as her orgasm ramped up in intensity when my cum wouldn't stop shooting into her spasming pussy. My cock stayed hard and I kept plunging into her, each thrust sending another blast of my seed rocketing into her already full vagina.

Neither of us could take anymore and we collapsed into the waves, nothing but a twisted pile of limbs. The cool water washed over us and added to the relief pulsing through our bodies that we were finally together again. We were finally one. All was right with the cosmos, all was right in the world, and all was right in ourselves. With tears of joy rolling down our faces, we embraced each other and made our way back to the car to dry off.

Once there, I found a stick, smoothed out a section of the beach and started to write something in the sand. Molly walked over to ask what I was writing.

I told her, "Not yet, I'll let you know when it's done."

With a sigh of disappointment, Molly went back over to the car and sat on the bumper. After a few minutes, I called her over. She looked at the message I'd scrawled in the sand and gasped.

"It's perfect. This whole night and morning have been perfect. Thank you. I love you so much."

"I love you too Wildflower."

We held each other and enjoyed the moment, looking in silence at the message scrawled in the beach at our feet...

Gemini+ Libra = paradise in the heavens.

Water + Earth = paradise in our souls.

Wolf + Wildflower = paradise in our hearts.

Rocket + Peach = paradise in our bed.

Molly + David = paradise on earth and true love. We are each other's destiny.

12