Reunion - My Long Lost Lover

Story Info
I wait nervously at the airport.
2.6k words
4.27
10.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait nervously at the airport, just outside the security gate. I haven't seen you since the summer after senior year in high school and I'm not sure if you'll recognize me after all these years. I watch as people exit from your flight one by one. An elderly couple passes, eyes searching, and I smile to myself as they happily greet their family. I love to see people greeting each other saying hello and goodbye at the airport.

But I'm supposed to be looking for you, so I turn back to the gate and there you are, smiling at me.

My eyes go wide in recognition. "Hey!" I exclaim, stepping forward to hug you tightly. You look almost the same as you did in high school. "How long were you standing there," I ask, finally pulling away from our long embrace.

"Not very long. I just wanted to see how long it would take you to notice," you grin.

"You brat," I reply with a laugh. Then I stop, sobering up as I look at you. "Damn, it's good to see you."

"I missed you too," you reply wistfully.

We retrieve your bags, then head for the car, chatting all the way. We can't stop talking, it seems, all the way to the parking garage, then most of the way home. We spend that time catching up and getting reacquainted. I can't get enough of your sweet voice. It feels almost like high school again. It's been so long since I last saw you. How could I refuse when you called to tell me that you would be in town for the weekend? I quickly made arrangements for my daughter to be away this weekend, so we could be alone.

The conversation wanes as we get close to my town. You watch my hands grip the steering wheel tightly with anticipation. We're driving up the winding road to my house now. I made arrangements for my roommate and daughter to be away this weekend, so we could be alone. I tentatively take hold of your hand and squeeze it and you don't let go, holding my hand until the car comes to a rest.

I park the car and we head up the walk and then the steps, smiling as we hold hands like high school sweethearts. Opening the front door, I let you enter the house first and you hear me close the door after myself. I turn away from the door to kiss you but you can't wait any longer. Grasping my head you pull me to you and our lips come together passionately. You run your fingers through my hair as our tongues dance wildly. Wrapping my arms about you, I feel your body mold itself to mine, trying to get even closer. You feel the hardness in my crotch as my hips grind against you. My hands trace down your back to grab your ass, grinding harder. We begin to thrust into each other, finding that old familiar rhythm. Moans begin to escape your lips and I'm so hard as I pull away from you laughing.

"What?" you smile in return.

"We haven't dry-humped since high school," I reply with a breathless grin.

You giggle and we move to the couch, almost stumbling in our haste, which makes us laugh all the more. Finally we reach it and pull you down on top of me. We lay that way for a moment, staring into each others eyes. Our hearts are racing and I can feel your heartbeat through your chest. I remember I could always feel your heartbeat, every time we embraced.

Your hands trace down my sides and grasp my shirt, pulling it up. I raise my arms to help you pull it all the way off. You sit up for a moment, straddling me, to catch your breath and lean back, staring at my body. You can still feel my hardness and you feel it jump slightly as you move against me. Your eyes are hungry, those big, brown eyes are asking me, and I answer by pulling you down to me as our lips meet again.

I start to quickly unbutton your shirt, then your bra is next as your hands rub up and down my chest. Suddenly your breasts are free and and I gaze at your chest, wanting you so badly. Gently, I push you back and down until now I'm leaning over you, reversing our position. I bring one hand to your waist and raise the other to cradle the back of your head. I kiss you tenderly on the lips, then on your cheek and down your neck, causing chills to run through your body. I continue over your collarbone and down until I reach your chest, and your back arches toward me in anticipation. Cradling first one breast, then the other, I plant soft kisses all around each globe, but I avoid your nipples. You wiggle in frustration, then cupping your hands under your breasts you moan, "Lick my nipples, baby. Suck on them!"

As I gladly comply, you run your finger through my hair, holding my head close to your chest. Closing your eyes, you throw your head back, lost in the feeling. I begin to explore your body, discovering it anew with my hands and tongue. I'm going wild and your breathing is picking up, mixed in with both of our moans. Moving back to your breasts I again suck on your nipples, then move up again to your neck and at last your lips, where I kiss you deeply. You then reach down and rub me through my jeans. I gasp and move my mouth to your ear, "Let's go to the bedroom," I say and you nod in agreement.

Suddenly my arms are around you, pulling you towards me. I pick up your legs and we're kissing passionately as I carry you to my bedroom. I kick the door all the way open and take you to the bed, climbing on top of you. I'm at your breasts again except this time my hands are wandering down, slyly unzipping your jeans. I help you shrug them off and lean back to stare at your body. For a moment you're concerned that I don't like what I see. "I know, I'm not much to look at, anymore," you begin, but I shake my head, stopping you.

"You look amazing," I say, and you see the smile in my eyes.

I kiss you again, moving down your torso and stop at your underwear line, slowly kissing your hip-bones. I glance back up at you one last time as I kiss your mound over the top of your underwear, tasting your wetness already, before pulling them off and down your legs. Moving between your parted legs, I first kiss the top of your bare, cleanly-shaven mound, then my tongue slides between your already swollen lips to taste your wetness.

Finding your clit, I begin to play with it, then suck on it until you moan out loud. Your back arches heatedly as my tongue works wonders on your lips, alternating between sucking, licking and kissing. I begin to go faster and you feel your climax approaching. Clasping my head between your palms, you grasp my hair as if to force me down even harder on your clit. You freeze, holding your breath for an endless moment, then the wave crashes and you cry out as your legs shake. Finally you're done and you let go of me, so I move up your body, kissing your belly, pausing to kiss each breast. I bring my face back up to yours and whisper into your ear, "I think I still know what you like, beautiful."

Kissing me now, you can taste yourself on my lips. You jump a little as you feel my fingers begin to massage your still sensitive pussy lips. "Mmmm," you sigh, which encourages me to keep going. I gradually increase the pace, going faster before slipping one finger inside you. Your pussy is soaking wet as I slide it in and out. I push another in and begin to go faster, as deep as my fingers will go. Your hips are bucking now and I'm going faster than you ever have before. My fingers are pounding you, hitting your G-spot, before finally another wave of pleasure washes over you. Your hips shoot up and you can't move your body as my fingers are deep inside you, holding you intimately in place. You stay that way until the feeling passes, then slowly I lower you down until your hips rest on the bed again. Slowly I draw my fingers out of you, causing you to jump and gasp at the small aftershocks.

"Had enough?" I ask you teasingly.

"Turn over", you growl, not being able to stand it anymore.

I do as you say and roll over, silently watching you as you begin to remove my jeans. I help you get them off, then we keep eye contact the entire time as you remove my briefs. You run your fingers slowly down my chest, then my stomach, until finally you wrap your fingers around my cock. You kiss the tip gently, then take it in your mouth and start sucking it, starting slow. My head falls back as you start moving up and down more quickly, starting at the bottom of my shaft working your way up. Pulling your lips off, you place small licks up and down the underside while you begin to handle my balls. You run your finger nails carefully up and down the middle line, then you stroke it and take my balls gently in your mouth, rolling them over your tongue, which sends a shiver over me.

You kiss your way back up to my tip and take me in bit by bit, slowly sucking and licking more as you go. I breathe your name, getting louder as you move down, taking more of me in. I moan as you start to bob up and down going faster and sucking harder every time. I'm pushing your head down now and you begin to deep throat. "Oh wow," I grunt and I'm harder than ever before. I feel myself coming to the edge and I stop you, pulling you up gently. You smile widely as I try to catch my breath.

"Wow, you almost ended the night early!" I gasp.

"I've learned some things since we were together," you beam proudly.

"Yeah, I don't remember any of that before, but I certainly don't mind!" I grinned. "Come here," I say softly, sobering up.

Beckoning with my hands, I bring you up towards me and I hold you in my arms. Lifting the blanket I spread it over us. Kissing your neck, I make my way to your lips then roll on top of you. Our bodies mold together and you feel so good. You feel my hardness nestled between your slick folds. Looking in your eyes, I begin to move my length slowly up and down your pussy lips. You're so wet that it doesn't take long to get me completely wet. I keep stroking as your hips match my rhythm, begging silently for more.

Finally I pull back and allow the head to line up with your opening. I slide in all the way, meeting no resistance as you writhe in pleasure.

"Mmmmm," you moan. "...been a long time."

"Yes, it has," I agree, smiling.

I begin to move in you slowly, at first, savoring every inch. I draw myself almost all the way out of you before sliding all the way in. I start building a rhythm and you move with me, matching my every stroke. You sigh out loud, it feels so good.

We continue that way, in a slow and easy lover's dance, just enjoying the feeling we've missed for so long. Minutes pass, but it seems to last forever as we make love. As we rock together passionately you feel that warm feeling building between your legs as I thrust into you, filling you again and again. The feeling builds and then blossoms in you, spreading throughout your body as you climax harder than you have in some time.

I'm getting close, but I'm not ready to finish with you yet, so I pull out and sit back on my heels. Still laying on your back, you reach out and take my hand.

"You didn't finish," you say breathlessly, your chest rising and falling.

I nod, "I know." Then, I smile at you, "Not done yet."

Your eyes widen theatrically, "Really?"

"Yes, ma'am," I grin. "Remember you asked me what my favorite position was?"

"Yessss," you respond shyly.

"I want to show it to you."

"Okay!" you agree eagerly.

I sit up and and grasp your right leg at the knee. Bending it, I pull it up and roll you onto your side so that your left leg remains straight. I place one of my knees on either side of your left leg, straddling it, and drape your upper leg over mine. I scoot up more closely to position myself at your pussy. You're still very wet as I slide into you sideways. You notice the sensation is different at this angle as I begin to slide in and out of you. I take your breast in my right hand as my left massages your ass.

"What do you think?" I ask.

"Mmm, this is nice," you murmur softly.

I begin to move more quickly, increasing the pace and soon I'm slapping against you. I scoop my hand under your upper leg to support it and lay my other hand on your hip as I drive into you harder. The angle allows me drive in deep and it feels so good. You begin to moan appreciatively and I can tell you really enjoy this new position.

You roll your shoulders, twisting at the waist to look at me. I reach forward to caress your breast as we go even harder. You look straight into my eyes and I can see how excited you are as you fiercely hold my gaze. Your mouth falls open and you begin to moan louder. This time we're going at it furiously and I grab a handful of your ass and hang on. It isn't long before you feel yourself climbing to your peak one more time. Suddenly you're cumming again. I hear you cry out and I groan with you as I reach my own climax, driving into you as hard as I can. You feel my cock pulsing as I release deep inside you. Over and over I jerk as I complete my climax. Still inside you, I turn and roll behind you to the spooning position, catching my breath.

You feel my hardness gradually subside until I'm almost ready to fall out of you. I decide to roll onto my back to stretch my stiff legs out. You roll over and lay your head on my shoulder. Placing my hand on your cheek, I turn your head up to kiss you tenderly.

"That was amazing," I say between breaths. You can still feel my heart beating heavily.

"Mmm... Yes, it was," you sigh contentedly.

I stroke my fingers up and down your back, then draw you close. You drape one leg over me and it feels so natural, holding you against me.

"I wish we could be together like this always," you muse, almost to yourself.

"Me too, me too," I reply softly. "But we live so far apart. And neither of us is ready to relocate."

"Don't remind me," you pout.

"Maybe someday, the stars will align in our favor again and the time will be right."

"That would be nice, but I hate waiting," you say.

"Well, while we wait for our 'maybe someday,' we'll have to settle for occasional bouts of wild lovemaking."

"Now THAT part I like."

"Me too, me too."

THE END?