Reunion of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara heard Andrea groan out loud, so loud in fact that Sara expected the neighbors to complain.

Andrea came like a comet falling to earth. The impact of her orgasm caused her to make more noise than she'd ever made during sex before. Her whole body tensed and she thrust forward, collapsing on the bed, feeling the last gush of cum from Jeff spew all over her fanny.

Jeff had had his eyes closed through most of his climax, but he opened them in time to see

Andrea fell forward on the edge of the bed and let what he thought was the last of his jizz fly onto her ass. He grasped his tool firmly and pumped the actual last few drops out. He then sat by his wife. She was lying on the bed almost motionless. He took the fingers that she had used on herself and licked them. Then he bent down and kissed her. She weakly smiled back at him.

Andrea rolled over and with what little strength she had left, rose up to rest on her elbow. She smiled at both of them and then fell back.

After they had all rested a bit, they went back downstairs, no need for clothes, and got some more wine. They sat quietly for a few minutes sipping and resting, occasionally glancing at each other and grinning. Finally Andrea spoke.

"So, Sara," she began, "let me ask you just a couple of things."

"Go ahead, ask away," replied Sara.

"Well, first, I'm sure glad we finally got together, are you?"

"Absolutely," was Sara's reply, "next question?"

"When will it be you and me?" Andrea queried.

"Well, if you're around tomorrow night........"

"I'll be here for a FEW days," said Andrea with a grin.

Jeff just looked at the two of them and a BIG grin came over his face. It was going to be a pretty good weekend after all.

12