Reunion: Quickie

Story Info
Unsatisfied wife seduces old flame at reunion.
5.1k words
3.96
117.2k
33
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/13/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers

When I'd arrived in town for my fifteen year high school reunion, I hadn't been expecting much of anything. Just a chance to swap some stories with some old buddies, relive some of our past glory, and maybe to make fun of anyone whose lives hadn't turned out quite the way they had planned. But my mind was still buzzing from the not so overt sexual innuendos that I'd received last night from Jen Shepherd. No, let me correct myself, she was now Jen Howard.

She was Bill Howard's wife after all.

After I'd arrived and checked into the hotel yesterday, some of the old crew had all met up at Steve's place for a barbeque that night. Steve was one of my two oldest mates on the planet and we went back a long way together. Jen was there and she wasn't shy casting her attention my way.

It had taken me all of my willpower to keep her at bay.

And I would have had to have been criminally stupid not to take her hints for what they were.

Time passes so fast. I wasn't sure what to make of her after ten years. I thought I knew Jen. Hell, I'd known her many times in the biblical sense. But it was a long time since I'd last used her cunt for my pleasure. And I knew that along with my buddies, Steve and Greg, I had been one of a dozen guys who'd had the honor during high school. Although, unlike the rest of those guys, I knew that I'd been the first man to have her pussy. Before the night she was supposed to go to the Homecoming dance with Hugh Meyers, I had taken her perfect virginity. She'd been all over me at that dance the next night and, much to Hugh's dismay, she'd gone to my bed that night for more of what I'd given her the night before.

So much time, but you'd think from the way she'd come on to me last night that it hadn't been a day.

What I couldn't figure though was how she'd ended up with Bill Howard. Most of us in high school thought that Bill Howard was a cocky little asshole. And, to add insult to injury, a cocky asshole with a little dick. We tolerated him because he was the varsity kicker. And the little shit had been pretty good at it. He graduated a couple years before Jen and I did, and since the time I had taken Jen's virginity was after Bill had graduated, I knew Bill had never gotten fuck her in high school. Of course, Bill only ever got my leftovers.

Anyway, I figured they must have hooked up after college. There had been plenty of time for that.

Jen had always been attracted to powerful successful men. First successful football jocks like me in high school. Now a different kind of successful. And Bill was certainly successful. But it was about all he had going for him.

That and getting to fuck Jen every night. That was all I envied him.

Yeah, even so, I just couldn't puzzle it. She may have liked power, but I'd spoiled her for most other men. She was a size queen of the first kind, or so she'd told me the last time I fucked her. We'd never been going out, but I had put a stop to fucking her a couple years before we graduated. I knew that Jen just hadn't been on my level. No slight on her. She was a good girl and a great fuck, but I wanted a one-way ticket out of town as quickly as possible and Jen was content with her familiar surroundings. When I realized all we had together was the sex, I knew that I could have that elsewhere without all the emotional baggage of being in the kind of relationship with her that she was looking for. And Jen took it pretty hard, fucking plenty of guys in her search for a tool big enough to give her the satisfaction that she craved from mine.

If Bill was all she'd managed to find, her life must have been one of sore disappointment. Bill Howard stood about five feet, five inches and he was lucky if his most important appendage measured five inches.

Tonight Greg had planned a small afternoon get together before the big reunion party later in the evening. It was an opportunity to hang out with my old buds Greg and Steve, along with Greg's wife and Steve's long-term girlfriend. As a confirmed bachelor, as was usually the case, I knew I was going to be the odd man out. But we wanted to hang out and catch up as much as possible, so it was all good.

So I went over to Greg's thinking that was pretty much going to be it.

When I got there I found that Jen was there too and so was Bill. Somehow she'd snagged them an invite, even though I knew Greg hadn't liked Bill in high school much more than I had. Although I guess they still lived in the same small town they were both born in. Bill would have been a hard man to avoid if he'd gotten snubbed I guess.

But I didn't owe him any favors.

I hadn't been born there and I sure as hell wasn't going to stay there.

My eyes passed over Jen as Greg's wife handed me my drink. Every time I looked at Jen I was amazed that even after all these years she was still a knockout. Jen was wearing a medium length black dress with a white design overlaid on it. She wore a white sleeveless shirt also. Her hair was up, the way I like it on women, and on her feet were a pair of sporting black heels. Her breasts were full and round. Having two children hadn't caused her to put on the weight that a lot of wives did and the few pounds she had added since high school actually gave her curves a more pleasant shape.

I felt my cock throb a little looking at her, as it did at any gorgeous woman, but the memories of high school were resurfacing from where they'd lain dormant all these years. I had no cause to complain, I was without a doubt financially the most successful guy in the room, had been to the most exciting destinations in the world, and had fucked the most beautiful women in it.

Plus I still had my boyish charms, good looks and ripped, muscular body.

I greeted everyone enthusiastically. Even Bill. And we soon all got to talking about old times.

After some drinks and some conversation, Jen walked away towards the kitchen, heading for the back patio door. She made an excuse of having to call the babysitter to check on the kids. My dick was tingling like crazy as I watched her ass leave the room, cell phone in hand. I wanted a moment to be alone with her, but had no idea of what she had in mind. I knew instinctively though that she wanted me to follow her. So I set my beer down and announced that I need to make a necessary trip to the bathroom.

It was in the same general direction through the kitchen as was the door to the back patio.

I found myself following closely enough behind her to see that she had walked into the bathroom ahead of me and had shut the door behind her.

When I tried the handle I noticed it wasn't locked.

We smiled at each other as I entered.

"Just like old times," I grinned at her.

She came over to me and pressed her body against mine. Her breathing grew more labored. I could feel how much she wanted me! And I couldn't lie, I wanted her badly!

Jen's arms went around my neck in an instant and we kissed with a passion that had lain dormant for twelve years. Our tongues explored each other's mouths, rediscovering the sensation we had once so enjoyed together. She pressed her small body against my much larger one, kissing me urgently and running her hands over the thick muscles under my shirt. I slowed our kissing down, lips smacking against each other. I felt her tender, soft flesh in my fingers.

"You're still in such great shape," she moaned, smiling up at me. Actually, with all the lifting and training I did, I was actually in much better shape now. I'd kept my body in peak condition all these years from high school, through the Marines and now into my professional career.

"So are you!" I told her honestly.

In response she pulled my head down to her so she could kiss me again.

Her tongue flew back into my mouth and I was sure she could feel the bulge in my jeans growing steadily against her stomach. She pressed herself harder against my crotch, and it sent thrills shooting through my dick.

I couldn't help but slide my hands down to cup her ass. Her dress was made of very thin material and I could clearly feel her sexy ass cheeks almost as if they were naked. I squeezed her ass and sent my tongue back into her mouth.

Using my fingers, I began to pull her long dress up her legs, inch by inch. More and more of Jen's legs were being exposed to the air as her dress slid up past her knees. I got it up to the bottom of her ass, exposing a little of her black panties.

I slid my hands into the sides of her panties, caressing my fingers over her naked ass, squeezing those firm fleshy cheeks. There was no doubt I was at full mast now, my balls hanging low. The bulge was quite painful confined in my slacks the way it was. I broke off the kiss.

"Jen, you're really getting me going here," I breathed, "I better get back out there before we do something you may regret."

My hands were still holding her ass, and I gave her a meaningful squeeze. Jen was soaking wet. I could feel it leaking through her panties.

"I'm really horny," she whispered right back at me as seductively as I've ever heard. "Fuck me!"

That did it.

I wasn't going to worry about the niceties of her relationship with Bill. He'd never been any friend of mine and his pretentious behavior at the bar the night before hadn't changed any of my feelings toward him. I pushed her back roughly towards the sink. The bathroom was good sized and comfortable. Jen steadied herself and used her hands to hike up her dress. With little effort she lifted herself until her ass was perched on the edge of the marble basin. She was still wearing her shoes when she raised and spread her legs open.

"Will you eat my pussy?" she asked shyly, but with hope in her eyes.

I grinned back my certain response and knelt before her on the floor, my hands sliding up her thighs and taking the hem of her dress with them.

In one fluid motion my hands grabbed her skimpy little black panties and pulled them down her thighs and over her knees. She had adjusted herself to assist me and I had little trouble with her heels as I pulled them off her feet and dropped them on the floor.

Like a good girl, Jen's feet remained in the air, and her legs remained open, presenting herself to me.

Her pink lips glistened with moisture; they were quivering a little, as she was incredibly aroused. Pressed tightly together, they were framed by the well-trimmed curls of her pubic hair.

She was looking at me looking at her, and she was breathing hard.

Not wasting anymore time, I buried my face between her thighs like I used to do, sliding my tongue between the folds of her pussy immediately. I pushed my tongue as far inside Jen's pussy as it would go, spinning it around in there. I placed a finger at her asshole and ran my tongue back and forth across her trapped pussy lips. I watched her asshole slowly absorb the tip of my finger. I pushed it in to the first knuckle, my tongue still lashing across her slit.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she moaned softly, feeling my supple tongue wiggle around inside her, remembering how I'd pleased her in the past.

I slid my hands under her ass, holding her steady as my tongue gathered her flowing juices. Her swollen lips were sucked into my mouth, teased over by my tongue as I held her trapped.

"Mmmmmmm..." she sighed.

Her tiny hands reached down between her legs and held the back of my head in place. I released her slit, and then I sucked her lips back into my mouth. She gasped at the sensation, bolts of pleasure firing up her body. I began to suck and release, suck and release, my expert mouth showing no mercy as I manipulated her sensitive lips.

She rested her calves on my shoulders, gently urging me into her as I ate her out. Then I slowly licked from the bottom of her sensitive cunt up to the top, tasting her. My tongue lightly nudged her clit, and I could feel her tense up. I gently sucked her clit into my mouth, and then released it.

She began to writhe her pussy up into my face as I began to lap at her tiny button.

Her eyes were closed and her breathing deepened even further as I continued to do my thing between her thighs. She was losing it, humping her ass up off the sink more and more violently.

"Ohhhhhhhh ..." she shuddered, orgasm exploding within her.

She was shaking; heart pounding as I mercilessly licked her clit. But I had a death grip on her ass, holding her in place as I tongued her. She was squeezing her thighs together, pussy convulsing as she came. Finally, I pulled back, showing her some mercy as the poor woman tried to recover. Then with one hand I pushed my slacks and boxers down, freeing my huge cock.

She was helpless before me, dress up around her waist, legs spread wide. Jen was panting, watching me as I got up and approached her with my big thick, nearly ten inch cock swinging there above my massive, low hanging balls. I pressed my fat width against her pussy lips, slowly running the tip of my dick up and down her moist slit. Tingles went through the end of my dick and shot up my back. Unable to put it off any longer, I pushed forward. I looked forward and watched as my ample head parted the pink lips of her pussy.

"God!" she cried in my ear, "That's the part I remember."

She arched her head back as she felt me squeeze inside her. Despite having two children, her tight little cunt was gripping the enormous head of my manhood. I guessed Bill's little prick certainly didn't give her much of a stretching.

I forced my way further inside her slick tunnel.

Then I groaned, feeling her tight heat grip more and more of my rod. I watched my dick disappear into her neatly trimmed bush. I was a quarter of the way inside her. Then when I could go no further I pulled back a little, and began to drive my rock hard dick to its home, getting more of my length inside her on each thrust.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried as her hungry pussy was filled up.

In a couple massive thrusts I was sheathed entirely inside her warm flesh, hovering there, pulling her against me and watching her as I began to slide in and out in earnest.

Her eyes were half closed, and the look in them was that of pure ecstasy. She was moaning softly, and breathing laboriously as she took my big cock over and over. Her legs were wrapped around my thrusting ass.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she cried out rhythmically, and a little too loudly, as my rod glided in and out of her slick pussy.

I planted my hands on the counter and began to fuck her even harder. I was losing it already, but I didn't really want to get in trouble. So we had to get back out there. I made no effort to make it last longer.

Jen was losing it. That huge tool of mine was going into her so deep, rubbing along the walls of her pussy so quickly, and hitting every sensitive spot along the way, so that she didn't stand a chance. Her feet were flailing helplessly behind me, as her cries grew higher in pitch.

"Damn!" she moaned, stretching her sexy legs straight out behind me.

Her strong thighs were squeezing me tightly, and it slowed my thrusts a little. As such, my own orgasm was put on hold for the moment as this beautiful woman struggled to regain control. Her heart was pounding, her vagina was pulsating. Jen's face was clenched and her eyes winced shut as she came and came and came.

"Oh, Lord!" she gasped, and I could feel her legs relax their grip around me.

I began to fuck her hard again, drilling her solid, pushing her back towards the basin of the sink. She whimpered against me, too out of breath to even moan. That hard cock of mine was just too much for her! Her hands were clawing at my back as her pussy took my thick shaft deep, and at a lightening pace.

"I'm gonna cum!" I grunted at her when I could stand it no more.

I could feel my balls filling up, getting read to dump their load. And it was going to be massive.

"Not on my clothes!" she managed to gasp.

We had to get back out there. Where else would I cum, though? I didn't think I'd make it if I tried to aim away from her.

"Cum inside me!" she cried, eyebrows raised up.

"Just like old times," I sighed.

The words made me lose it. I slid my entire cock deep into her vagina and held it there. Her legs landed around my waist and held me there.

"Fuck..." I groaned.

My cock exploded inside her. A huge, thick load of my hot cum shot out the end of my cannon and up into her fertile vagina. My dick jerked again, spraying more of my sauce into her womb. She sighed, kissing my face as my manhood twitched inside her, a river of seed pouring into her pussy.

I thrust hard against her, squeezing out even more of the stuff into her hungry pussy. Then I groaned again, opening my eyes. I kissed her repeatedly, lips smacking as the last of my cum trickled into her needy twat.

She hugged me with all of her limbs, the biggest smile on her face. Nothing could be compared to the thrill of sex. Especially illicit sex. Still catching her breath, she leaned forward. When I looked down at my softening dick pulling out of her there was a trickle of cum leaking out of her pussy that didn't belong to her husband.

I kissed her reflexively as her feet hit the floor. I tried to get away with just a peck, but she held me in place, slipping her tongue into my mouth. We kissed passionately, and my hands slid down the back of her body again.

"I recall you had a great recovery time," she whispered in my ear.

"C'mon," I groaned, "We gotta get back out there."

But the temptation of running my hands over her smooth, naked ass, pulling her closer to me, was too much. I squeezed her soft ass cheeks as I sent my tongue into her mouth.

She ran her hands down my chest, over my tight stomach until they reached my crotch. Jen reached out to grab my softened cock and her tiny hand wrapped itself around my quickly thickening dick. She pulled it, stroking it sensually.

My heart was pounding, and she broke the kiss and she pushed me back. Slowly sinking to her knees. She stared longingly at the huge member that was in her hand as she drew closer. Without wasting any time, she opened her mouth and slowly slid her lips over the head and down the hard shaft for the first time in over a decade. I sighed, watching her lips glide further down my pole until I felt myself hit the back of her throat. She slowly brought her lips back, and I could see her saliva glisten off my cock in the bathroom light.

She eagerly sucked me back into her mouth, and began to bob her head back and forth at my crotch. Her slurping and sucking noises got me hot, and she expertly gave me a hellava blowjob. I reached down and moved her hair out of her face with both hands, holding onto her head and keeping her hair out of the way as she sucked me off.

Her lips glided smoothly along my cock. It was like the feeling of another pussy. She moaned loudly. She had such a pretty face, and watching my cock slide into that mouth was beyond description! Suddenly, she pulled my rod out of her mouth, looking up at me, smiling.

My cock had grown too big, long and hard to fit comfortably in her little mouth anymore.

As she stood up, I remembered that Bill was waiting for us in the living room, and everyone had to be wondering at this point as well! No doubt getting impatient enough to come looking for us. I made as if to put my cock away. But she gently grabbed my pole, stroking it as she looked at me. I released my dick, under her spell once more.

"I'm still really juicy," she whispered erotically, knowing how much I liked a sloppy cunt.

She grabbed my hand and moved it to her crotch.

"Feel," she ordered me.

At her command, I ran my hand over her trimmed bush and ran the curls of her pubic hair through my fingers as I searched for her treasures. She moaned again, sighing when I reached her open, waiting slit.

I continued to run my fingers down her wet lips, and easily dipped one into her. Groaning as my finger slid up into her freshly fucked tight, wet cunt. I was satisfied to feel that I was still gripped there snugly, feeling her own fluids and those that I had deposited so recently.

Eagle1
Eagle1
195 Followers
12